Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER

Go down 
+13
Abel Steele
Eric Scorpio
Drew Michaels
Leon Caprice
Dano
Gabriel Crow
Jeff
Omega
Black Marcubone
Edible14
Easy
Bobino
Jaro Classic
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Who should challenge PX at 10.1?
Black Marcus
Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER I_vote_lcap43%Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 15 ]
Calvin X. Carter
Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER I_vote_lcap20%Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 7 ]
Apostasy
Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER I_vote_lcap37%Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER I_vote_rcap
 37% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 35

AuthorMessage
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jaro
Championship: FMW Ultraviolent Championship

Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER Empty
PostSubject: Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER   Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:57 pm

Not going to waste any time, who do you want to see challenge PX for the Television Championship at 10.1?

This poll will run for 3 days.
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalwrestling.forumotion.com
Bobino

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Butters
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER   Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 3:09 am

Option #4.

Everybody Knows It's Butters!
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER   Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 6:00 am

The scene opens to one of a backstage area of no particular importance. In the center of the frame stands the always arrogant, yet particularly uncomfortable looking Takeover, whose eyes carefully shift to his right every other word. Bouncing from main camera to his right, T.O. makes sure his eyes rest on his interviewee for no longer than a split second, like a man walking on coals, striving not to rest his feet too long on the burning embers.

Takeover:Alright folks, now were grooving in the aftershock of Death Row, perhaps one of the biggest and best Pay Per Views in this company's fine history. As the glory and heartbreak of last night's marvel begin to lose their luster, our eyes point to the horizon, as we move forward from here. One affair to be dealt with is the contention of the Full Metal Wrestling Television Title, won at Death Row by Pure Extremist. PX is expected to defend his championship at Corruption 10.1, but neither he, nor the powers that be, have any say in who he faces. That job is left squarely on the shoulders of you, the FMW fans. Let me introduce you to one of the nominees, from Baltimore, MA, he was victorious in the Death Row Pre-Show in an impromptu match against Alistair Wolfe, the Bloodhound, Calvin X. Carter

The camera pans out reveal CXC, shadowboxing to the left of T.O., who tries his best not to flinch at the thick taped fists darting dangerously close to the side of his head. The crowd hollers their displeasure at the sight of the Black Demon, who tosses the hood of his black training hoodie from the top of his head, chuckling at the crowd’s reaction. He snatches the microphone, forcing T.O. to draw back out of instinct from the frightening Carter, who continued to creep nearer.

CXC:: What’s up pussy, you lookin’ a little shaken up, what’s the haps?

He jams the microphone into the nose of the trembling Takeover, whose fingers slowly try to retake the offending instrument.

Takeover:: I’d like to keep this as professional as possible, Mr. Carter, now how do –

With a disappointed shake of his head, Carter violently snatches the mic from his grip.

CXC:: Wait, wait, wait, hold up, hold up, these people, all the folks at home might not get what’s going down right here, why you’re acting like man in a shark tank. Tell these people a story, something they’d want to hear from you, for once.

With an emasculated sigh, Takeover leans in to the mic, having given up trying to wriggle it free of Carter.

Takeover:: Well, Mr. Carter and I have met once before and I guess it didn’t turn out well. Things got a little “violent”.

CXC:: Yeah, that’s right

Sensing the thick insolence in TO’s last quip, Carter pulls him close, forcefully patting him on the back, resting his hand on the man’s collarbone.

CXC:: Well, go on…

TO, whose gaze was locked firmly to the floor in humiliation, slowly looks up towards Carter as he silently stammers in confusion. His expression quickly shatters to one of distress as Carter clinches him by the back of the neck.

CXC:: Tell the people what happened man, for once you get a time to shine.

Face contorting in agony, TO begins shouting in what could be described as a loose babble.

Takeover: YOU KNOCKED THE SHIT OUT OF ME, JESUS.

CXC:: That’s right I made you whimper, baby! I had you looking like a bitch. Say it, I’m a bitch, go on.

TO struggles with both hands trying to unleash the grip of Calvin’s single dominating claw. Running out of options, he capitulates.

Takeover:: I’M A BITCH, I’M A FUCKING BITCH.

Satisfied, Carter shoves T.O. out of the focus for a second, until the camera zooms out to follow him crashing into a pile of scaffolding material. After hopping up and brushing off his jacket furiously, the camera focuses on TO’s bright red face and verging tears in the corners of his eyes.

CXC:: That’s right, I crossed you out something stupid, son. Now get your fat ass out of here before I beat your ass to death.

A few bold paramedics sweep TO out of sight as the camera zooms back onto Carter, whose predator gaze still clings to fallen backstage reporter.

CXC:: Let me start by saying I know there isn’t a goddamn thing I can say to make you people like me and to be quite honest I couldn’t give a shit if I tried.

That being the case, I obviously didn’t come out here to tell you I’m the rightful Television champion, which by no means am I saying I’m not. Whether it be this show, or one down the line that shit’s gonna be draped over my shoulder. But to appeal to you by saying I’m the guy you wanna see as champ is moronic. That’s partly y’alls bullshit, but that’s cool by me, you’ll learn.

The crowd again roars to life with hatred as Carter simply chuckles to himself.

CXC:: So honestly, there’s only one reasonable road to travel here. You see, people like you and a guy like me, ain’t so different in the end, and it’s for the simple fact that deep down everyone wants to see some bloodshed, aggression, maybe some cruelty.

While some continue to despise Carter, others are brought to ovation at the subjects mentioned.

CXC:: Boys and girls, this isn’t just a pocket of sickos, it’s something up inside everyone that roots for that traffic stop to get heated, or silently prays for the pair of meatheads at the bar to come to blows with beer mugs in hand. It ain’t uncommon, if you’re truly bein’ honest, you’ll admit, sometimes you wanna see somebody get hurt.

Now out of three candidates, you’ve got two dudes from the GCG, both who came up short. Sorry, dog, not to spit on y’alls nights, but…

With a finger over his nostril, Carter imitates the sound of lougie being gathered, to the crowds mixed reactions.

CXC:: Now, on the other hand, you got this nigga over here, running loose on the Pre-Show like bull in a china shop, which may not in itself be a straining task, nah…but it’s a start. Even you Marcus, and you too, Heath, have got to lying to yourself if you don’t think that’s a start to something big, when you look at it. When you look at it and see the crumpled mess I left Technician, the FMW Icon, when you look at it and see how I cut Koldan down like the scythe of god, live on FMW television. And when I had nothing else left to do, I came down and knocked around a twilight fanboy just for fun. When you really look at it, you can see I’m the man whose gonna give you what you want to see, one of the wickedest contests for the Television Title that ever was. I know this company wants that, I’m sure Celt wants that, even you, PX, you want that. But most importantly, as much as you’d hate to agree with me, y’all all want it too.

So vote Calvin X. Carter for the Television Championship at 10.1, it’s the right goddamn thing to do.
Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER   Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 2:08 pm

I'd consider voting for CXC, if I didn't love me some me. So vote me, because I'm awesome.
Back to top Go down
Black Marcubone

Black Marcubone

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Wayland Price
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER   Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 3:28 pm

I won't bother you with a long sales pitch. Perhaps the others deserve this more then I do. Do what you want FMW, I could care less. Whoever I meet at 10.1 is going to get the beat down of a lifetime.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER   Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 4:32 pm

See? I scoop up the ice cream, these two add the whipped cream and cherry. If it isn't clear by now that you won't have a match worth skipping a cigarette break unless my name's up next PX on that card, you need your fucking optics checked. You think some mask wearing faggot or wayward angsty teen is gonna put on a show? Your skull is as dense as Jaro's banhammer. If I'm not gettin' this match at 10.1, I guess I'll just have to use the show as my personal resume, and none is going to want to testify for my business ethic.
Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
Black Marcubone

Black Marcubone

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER   Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 5:16 pm

Easy wrote:
See? I scoop up the ice cream, these two add the whipped cream and cherry. If it isn't clear by now that you won't have a match worth skipping a cigarette break unless my name's up next PX on that card, you need your fucking optics checked. You think some mask wearing faggot or wayward angsty teen is gonna put on a show? Your skull is as dense as Jaro's banhammer. If I'm not gettin' this match at 10.1, I guess I'll just have to use the show as my personal resume, and none is going to want to testify for my business ethic.

Yes, just what everyone wants to see. The perpetual retread that is Calvin Xavier. What would make this opportunity any different than the countless others you have squandered away?
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega

PostSubject: Re: Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER   Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 5:23 pm

Vote for Apostasy, CxC, or Black Marcus...it doesn't matter.

Because at the end of the day, you can bet on three things.

1) One of these four men will choke PX, Apostasy, CXC, or Black Marcus.
2) One of these four men will walk out 10.1 with the Television Title PX, Apostasy, CXC, or Black Marcus.
3) I'll destroy anyone, anytime, anywhere...just to get my belt back, no matter what anyone says PX cheated in that match, he had to hit me with the title just to get me dazed...its alright, because the winner is running on borrowed time...and I want my belt back.

My resume, I've only beaten Apostasy and PX, not to mention the Gold Card Winner in Flare.

More victims to come after 10.1, sleep well gentlemen...it may be the only sleep you get before 10.2.

And CXC, don't drop the soap.
Back to top Go down
Black Marcubone

Black Marcubone

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER   Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 5:29 pm

stl311 wrote:
Vote for Apostasy, CxC, or Black Marcus...it doesn't matter.

Because at the end of the day, you can bet on three things.

1) One of these four men will choke PX, Apostasy, CXC, or Black Marcus.
2) One of these four men will walk out 10.1 with the Television Title PX, Apostasy, CXC, or Black Marcus.
3) I'll destroy anyone, anytime, anywhere...just to get my belt back, no matter what anyone says PX cheated in that match, he had to hit me with the title just to get me dazed...its alright, because the winner is running on borrowed time...and I want my belt back.

My resume, I've only beaten Apostasy and PX, not to mention the Gold Card Winner in Flare.

More victims to come after 10.1, sleep well gentlemen...it may be the only sleep you get before 10.2.

And CXC, don't drop the soap.

OOC: Dude Seth, I actually think this lose could do some very good things for your character and this last approach on things was an excellent start.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
Jeff

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER   Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 5:30 pm

We decide these types of things by voting over here? The hell? What happened to working for your shot? If anything, place the three of them in a Deathmatch, last one standing gets to face PX.

Otherwise, none of these three will have actually 'earned' the right to face the champion.
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
Black Marcubone

Black Marcubone

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER   Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 5:34 pm

S.O.S. wrote:
We decide these types of things by voting over here? The hell? What happened to working for your shot? If anything, place the three of them in a Deathmatch, last one standing gets to face PX.

Otherwise, none of these three will have actually 'earned' the right to face the champion.

Seriously? That's what you bring to the table? I was the last man standing on the Ammunition Brand for the style points tournament and while I did blow my chance at the GCG I still bring more credentials to the table then just about anyone else who could challenge for the title right now. Unless of course you want Omega again but he just lost. Far be it from me to try and say who can have an opinion and who can't but you really should not question the bookers when you haven't built yourself up to the point where it is acceptable.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Jeff

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER   Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 5:38 pm

Pissy much?

Listen, it's this simple: We have three guys who have the capability of being the number one contender for PX's title, and instead of having the three fight it out to see which one of them deserves it the most, we're gonna vote on it? I understand this is America, but that's just the wrong way of doing things. It proves nothing other than that the winner has some friends in the locker-room. The majority may be the strongest, but it is not always right.

The sensible thing to do would to be to actually wrestle for that shot.

What's so fuckin' hard to understand about that, Marcus? Or are you afraid that if you had to face the other two men, you'd lose?
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
Black Marcubone

Black Marcubone

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER   Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 5:59 pm

S.O.S. wrote:
Pissy much?

Listen, it's this simple: We have three guys who have the capability of being the number one contender for PX's title, and instead of having the three fight it out to see which one of them deserves it the most, we're gonna vote on it? I understand this is America, but that's just the wrong way of doing things. It proves nothing other than that the winner has some friends in the locker-room. The majority may be the strongest, but it is not always right.

The sensible thing to do would to be to actually wrestle for that shot.

What's so fuckin' hard to understand about that, Marcus? Or are you afraid that if you had to face the other two men, you'd lose?

You tool it's a fan vote from FMW.com. It's the TV Title. They vote for who they want to see. Always.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER   Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 6:02 pm

I just lost? Cute...

I was fucking screwed and anyone who watched that match noticed that. But it is fine, it is fucking great because I'm coming for my god damn belt and I don't care if I have to kick everyone else's ass to get it. I went through Apostasy, I went through PX, Flare, and Gray....and god dammit I'll do it all again if it means having another shot at what is rightfully mine.

That makes me the most dangerous contender....and PX knows it.
Back to top Go down
Black Marcubone

Black Marcubone

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER   Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 6:05 pm

stl311 wrote:
I just lost? Cute...

I was fucking screwed and anyone who watched that match noticed that. But it is fine, it is fucking great because I'm coming for my god damn belt and I don't care if I have to kick everyone else's ass to get it. I went through Apostasy, I went through PX, Flare, and Gray....and god dammit I'll do it all again if it means having another shot at what is rightfully mine.

That makes me the most dangerous contender....and PX knows it.

You lost, weather by hook or by crook it doesn't matter. I do admire your fire though. When I best PX I would gladly step into the ring with you.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER   Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 6:17 pm

Sadly only one of us would step out.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Gabriel Crow
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER   Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 6:29 pm

Just remember, Black Marcus is with Danse Macabre. Where he goes, we go. I see golden belts around our waist in the future Marcus. How about you?
Back to top Go down
Black Marcubone

Black Marcubone

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER   Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 6:30 pm

stl311 wrote:
Sadly only one of us would step out.

Well be sure to have yourself fitted for a casket then Mr. Omega

Edit:

I would be inclined to agree if somehow we didn't mangle the GCG beyond recognition. Lets be honest, We had four guys in that damn match and not one of us could come away with anything to speak of? That is very very sad.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER   Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 6:33 pm

A misstep is all. Don't question me Marcus. We may be stablemates but I won't hesitate to kick your ass if need be.
Back to top Go down
Black Marcubone

Black Marcubone

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER   Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 6:37 pm

Gabriel, while we do work together don't for one moment think that you could last 5 minutes in the ring against me. I would love nothing more then for all of us to have titles draped over our shoulders but every last one of us has to prove they deserve the shot. I proved that I do. Can you honestly say the same thing?
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER   Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:10 pm

Blah blah fucking blah.

Glad to see you three still haven't stepped out of Eric's shadow.

Danse Macabre, that is funny...I'm scared of Danse Macabre, really scared.

You better hope you're never in the ring with The Broken Saints, because if you are...you'll be just that, Broken.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER   Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:53 pm

Seth kindly keep your mouth shut about our business.

Marcus, Damien and I are on the verge of getting a shot at the tag team titles. But I'll put that aside if necessary to clean house. Don't push me Marcus. You won't like the result.
Back to top Go down
Dano

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Mick O'Connell
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER   Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:04 pm

First Leon, Then This
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER   Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:21 pm

How about you make me shut my mouth?

I have some misplaced anger and I'll be happy to rearrange your teeth to where they're knocked down your ass.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER   Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:32 pm

Syanide wrote:
First Leon, Then This

First and last Leon, then...nothing

You had no rights to interfere, you had no reason to come out and attack us.

You severly injured Vanguard, heck I don't know if he's coming back now, and you pissed of Crash Scene.

10.1 Will be your penance, 10.1 will be your short return.

10.1 Will be the death of Syanide
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER   Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:49 pm

Black Marcus wrote:
Gabriel, while we do work together don't for one moment think that you could last 5 minutes in the ring against me. I would love nothing more then for all of us to have titles draped over our shoulders but every last one of us has to prove they deserve the shot. I proved that I do. Can you honestly say the same thing?

Ah, such a well oiled machine this "Danse Macabre" is. If you cannot even stand each other now in the back, how do you think you can handle being paired together in the ring when emotions get heated and adrenaline begins to rush? How do you think you can hang with men who are not only friends but are brothers in arms and brothers in ideals?

You are fools and not a one of you worthy to compete in this company, let alone for a Television title shot.

I endorse Apotasy, that kid has his head on straight and should maul the lesser of the Irish brothers pretty handily.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER   Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:10 am

Headbanger wrote:
Black Marcus wrote:

Ah, such a well oiled machine this "Danse Macabre" is. If you cannot even stand each other now in the back, how do you think you can handle being paired together in the ring when emotions get heated and adrenaline begins to rush? How do you think you can hang with men who are not only friends but are brothers in arms and brothers in ideals?

OOC: Humm... Black Marcus isn't part of Danse Macabre.

Or did it just fly above my head?
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER   Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:35 am

OOC: pretty sure he is Scorps
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER   Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:11 am

When the hell did that happen?

Last time I checked, there was Damien Inferno and Gabriel Crow and Roland to some extent.

If there's more, I somehow completely missed that part.
Back to top Go down
Damien
FMW World Tag Team Champion
FMW World Tag Team Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER   Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 12:56 pm

OOC: Uhhh we let him in about a month ago. Sorry. Thought i told ya.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER   Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Television Championship 10.1 - CHOOSE THE CHALLENGER
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next