Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Class is Cancelled

Go down 
+6
Ashburn
Nicholas Gray
Anwyl
Abel Steele
Hannibal Frost
RCA
10 posters
AuthorMessage
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

Class is Cancelled Empty
PostSubject: Class is Cancelled   Class is Cancelled I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:53 pm

Good afternoon, Class.

Well, after mulling it over for a good bit, making sure it's what I want to do, I've decided to take some time away from FMW. I wouldn't say that this is a case of burnout or whatever, but rather just I haven't really been enjoying myself as much as usual lately. Eh, I couldn't really care what people term it as, I have my reasons. Anyway, it's been close to four years that I have spent at FMW. Lots of ups, a few downs. Lots of trial and error and one velvet oasis later, and it's come to this.

I guess this is where I thank people and/or things.

Thanks to Ben (Smitten/TBM) for being my greatest rival in this e-federation and one of my greatest friends. If it wasn't for your competition Austin probably doesn't become whatever he is seen as. Thanks to Rob (Alex O'Rion) for being a part of the most enjoyable time I've ever had in e-fedding, that being the Wayward Sons as tag team champions.

Thanks to Bryson for helping me come up with promo ideas and helping to tweak my character just so. That helped a lot more than you think. Thanks to Drew Michaels for always being someone that no matter what, I could always get into a TT war. In addition, your work really was an example for me and it made me strive to do as well as I apparently have done. Hanny, PAGE, Skyler, Ashburn, Leon, Edible, Tyrant, Harley... you are some of the greatest/most entertaining writers I've ever seen. Thank you for sharing your work.

Abel, if not for you, Austin's whole heel thing doesn't really take off. Thanks for your involvement in that as well as your constantly antagonizing trash-talk.

David GS... dude, whatever it is, you've got it. Keep it up. I know this might bum you out from a IC standpoint but I'm sure that at some point I will return and then we can go at it. But until then, just keep going. You might be the best thing going in this federation and I am sure that people like Skyler (one of the greatest talents I've seen at this) will have something to say about it.

I'm sure I forgot some people and for that I apologize. But know that you are a part of the most competitive e-fed I've ever been involved in, and know that if you're doing well you've got some semblance of talent.

I really don't have much else to say. Edible, Bryson I owe you two an apology for this. It is inconsiderate of me to do what I am doing but I feel like I need to do it. Just to step away for perhaps a cycle or so until things start back looking fun for me again. Before you ask, no, I have not lost my smile. I don't smile, LOL.

I've just lost a lot of the passion I had for FMW. Some of it may be me having difficulty adjusting to the new faces, some may be the constant psuedo-bickering and almost drama coming to a head. Point is, I'm just not that happy here and I probably need time to rekindle that itch. I love FMW, and I love the people in it that made it what it was. I appreciate you guys and this fed for allowing me to really improve upon my general writing skill but I feel like I need to do this.

One day, I'll be back. I'm sure of it. But until then, effective immediately there will be no more Chris Austin on shows, in TT or in V and P for the time being.

Class Dismissed.

-Ed (RCA)
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

Class is Cancelled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class is Cancelled   Class is Cancelled I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:39 pm

We were THIS close.

Had a feelin it mighta' been for the big one too.

Horrible timing.

Just get your ass back here as quick as possible.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

Class is Cancelled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class is Cancelled   Class is Cancelled I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:06 pm

This makes me Sad

I am losing the most fun part of my FMW. Trash talking with you has always been entertaining.

You will be missed.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

Class is Cancelled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class is Cancelled   Class is Cancelled I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:16 pm

Did not see this coming.

I am going to miss reading your promo's. They provided me an insight to what quality I need to write at to become the best, you will be missed and hopefully we will see you sooner than later Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

Class is Cancelled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class is Cancelled   Class is Cancelled I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:02 am

This sucks.
Back to top Go down
Ashburn

Class is Cancelled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class is Cancelled   Class is Cancelled I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:34 am

As consistently one of the very best in FMW, you will certainly be missed. I look forward to your comeback but in the mean time, enjoy your sabbatical.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

Class is Cancelled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class is Cancelled   Class is Cancelled I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:30 am

I'm gonna miss the RCA character, Ed. You always put out some of the best promoes, and I honestly believed you'd be the next FMW champ. Dude, come back soon.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Rep : -18

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

Class is Cancelled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class is Cancelled   Class is Cancelled I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:35 am

FINE FUCK YOU ED.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

Class is Cancelled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class is Cancelled   Class is Cancelled I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:25 pm

I didn't know I actually had feelings anymore but man, this one hurt. I wish you luck Ed and hope to see you back here much sooner than later.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

Class is Cancelled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class is Cancelled   Class is Cancelled I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:15 am

Sad

Come back soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Class is Cancelled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class is Cancelled   Class is Cancelled I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Class is Cancelled
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Wrestling :: Rules & Announcements :: RULES & ANNOUNCEMENTS-
Jump to: