Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Updating Roster Graphics, and what not. Read for full understanding!

Go down 
+16
John Andrews
Easty
Leon Caprice
The Jackal
X
the nick bryson
Damien
Tromboner Man
Ripper
Drake Parker
Runihura
Jeff
Slegna
Nicholas Gray
RCA
Anwyl
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MPD

MPD

Rep : -18

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

Updating Roster Graphics, and what not. Read for full understanding! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updating Roster Graphics, and what not. Read for full understanding!   Updating Roster Graphics, and what not. Read for full understanding! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:47 am

Anwyl I'm changing a lot of stuff up.

Ask Bryson for access to GSW/to copy the stuff from GSW for you.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

Updating Roster Graphics, and what not. Read for full understanding! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updating Roster Graphics, and what not. Read for full understanding!   Updating Roster Graphics, and what not. Read for full understanding! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 8:14 pm

If at all possible, and if it isn't I can totally live, I'd really prefer a pic of CM Punk with long hair and the super beard he had when leading the Straight Edge Society. If not, I at least want super beard. I love super beard.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Updating Roster Graphics, and what not. Read for full understanding!   Updating Roster Graphics, and what not. Read for full understanding! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 7:02 am

Drew Michaels wrote:
If at all possible, and if it isn't I can totally live, I'd really prefer a pic of CM Punk with long hair and the super beard he had when leading the Straight Edge Society. If not, I at least want super beard. I love super beard.

No problem pal
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Updating Roster Graphics, and what not. Read for full understanding!   Updating Roster Graphics, and what not. Read for full understanding! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:11 pm

I'd also like to keep Chris Hero. We've been through a lot and quite frankly the pic base is very fitting.

ALSO:

Ryder Strong = Zack Ryder
Stone = Shelton Benjamin (pre-Gold Standard)
Back to top Go down
Sharpedo King
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion
Sharpedo King

Rep : -1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sharpedo King
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Updating Roster Graphics, and what not. Read for full understanding!   Updating Roster Graphics, and what not. Read for full understanding! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 2:08 am

If some of you didn't know, or read the promo, SoSB has a new look... and no, it is not Shark Boy in his Stone Cold parody gimmick.

Son of Shark Boy = Jungle Fury Shark Spirit Power Ranger

Credit to Storm for helping me find a new picbase. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: Updating Roster Graphics, and what not. Read for full understanding!   Updating Roster Graphics, and what not. Read for full understanding! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:13 am

Wrong, this is SoSB's new pic base.

Updating Roster Graphics, and what not. Read for full understanding! - Page 2 10144713623_s
Back to top Go down
Sharpedo King
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion
Sharpedo King

Rep : -1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sharpedo King
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Updating Roster Graphics, and what not. Read for full understanding!   Updating Roster Graphics, and what not. Read for full understanding! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:36 am

Hahaha! I LOVE IT! XD His finisher, Final Vent! lol

Wouldn't work for SoSB due to all the armor and junk.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Updating Roster Graphics, and what not. Read for full understanding!   Updating Roster Graphics, and what not. Read for full understanding! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 9:00 pm

Anwyl, you have my apologies, but I'm officially changing my pic base again, hopefully for the last time. I'm going to be Brad Pitt.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Updating Roster Graphics, and what not. Read for full understanding!   Updating Roster Graphics, and what not. Read for full understanding! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:19 am

Soooo can me and Nick have championship graphics pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaase?
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Rep : -5

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sage and Santana Braxton
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Updating Roster Graphics, and what not. Read for full understanding!   Updating Roster Graphics, and what not. Read for full understanding! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:17 am

Sage and Santana Braxton are both Shay Mitchell. If there's a problem with that, which I'm assuming there isn't, I'll pick another one =)
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Updating Roster Graphics, and what not. Read for full understanding!   Updating Roster Graphics, and what not. Read for full understanding! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:35 am

no problem Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Updating Roster Graphics, and what not. Read for full understanding!   Updating Roster Graphics, and what not. Read for full understanding! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:01 am

Anwyl is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: Updating Roster Graphics, and what not. Read for full understanding!   Updating Roster Graphics, and what not. Read for full understanding! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:51 am

You do realize he was replying to the girl, not you, right?
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Updating Roster Graphics, and what not. Read for full understanding!   Updating Roster Graphics, and what not. Read for full understanding! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:03 pm

I realize what I feel like realizing.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Updating Roster Graphics, and what not. Read for full understanding!   Updating Roster Graphics, and what not. Read for full understanding! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:03 am

It was a double reply!
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Updating Roster Graphics, and what not. Read for full understanding!   Updating Roster Graphics, and what not. Read for full understanding! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:25 am

A triple one! You were responding to me, right? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Updating Roster Graphics, and what not. Read for full understanding!   Updating Roster Graphics, and what not. Read for full understanding! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:10 am

Anwyl wrote:
It was a double reply!

See, Nick?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updating Roster Graphics, and what not. Read for full understanding!   Updating Roster Graphics, and what not. Read for full understanding! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Updating Roster Graphics, and what not. Read for full understanding!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2