Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death Row 4 Voting and Promo Thread

Go down 
+32
Runihura
David GS
Leviticastform
Anwyl
Storm183
Pissant
Ryu Quinn
Easty
Mark Johansson
Ashburn
PBrooks
X
Ripper
ASL
Jeff
Abel Steele
Hannibal Frost
Seth
Damien
The Dude
Sharpedo King
Nicholas Gray
The Jackal
Loins
The Returned
Tromboner Man
Drake Parker
MPD
smonroe
Edible14
RCA
the nick bryson
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

Death Row 4 Voting and Promo Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Voting and Promo Thread   Death Row 4 Voting and Promo Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 11:58 pm

Death Row 4 Voting and Promo Thread - Page 3 Dr4-2

Death Row 4
From the Toyota Center in Houston, Texas

Battle Royal for TV Title #1 Contender
Jonathan King vs Christian Parkes vs Ripper vs Sean Jensen vs Callum Pullin vs Starchild vs Adam Smith vs Steve Monroe vs Paper Bag Man

Flag Match
Killswitch vs "Outlaw" John Andrews

Cage Match
Leviticus, Matt Dunn, and Jeff Whitt vs Slegnadamus, Butters and Rampage

Singles Match
Anwyl vs Alex O'Rion

Abandoned Championship Match
Apostasy vs Eastwood vs Ryder Strong vs Seth Rotunda vs Ryu Quinn vs Daniel Prideman

Singles Match
Abel Steele vs John "Doc" Derrick

Tag Team Championship Match
Nicholas Gray and Damien Inferno vs Son of Shark Boy and STORMMASTER

Triple Threat
Christian G. Smitten vs Harlequin vs Chris Austin

Main Event
War Games Match

Team SoA (The Celt, David GS, Hannibal Frost, Leon Caprice) vs Team YNG (Mark Johansson, Matt Ashburn, Nick Bryson, ???)
*If YNG Win Sons of Attrition must disband. If Sons of Attrition win, YNG must forfeit any titles they posess.
It was an honour and a privilege to be apart of a stable with you boys
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Voting and Promo Thread   Death Row 4 Voting and Promo Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 12:11 am

I don't know why I'm even doing this...

For a morally satisfy feeling or for the little kids at home to feel warm and fuzzy that Mr. Leon Caprice is realising the errors of his recent actions.

To simplify it for those that haven't listened to me in the recent months.

I killed a man... His name was Phillip Barthers and I shot him dead with a bullet through his thick, yet not thick enough, hehe- skull.

I watched his limp body fall to the ground, I listened as my accomplise laughed with joy behind me, I looked on as his body quickly oosed with a crimson mass of blood which was aided by the cold impact upon the tiled kitchen floor.

It was in that moment, in that circumstance, that I felt the weight of a killer, the sense that I past judgement on another man's life and situation, and found it wanting...

I would be lying if I said that it wasn't a reality check, even when he admitted his wrongdoings and asked for mercy that I still felt the need to kill him. But that wasn't unjustified, he wasn't an innocient man.

Though I do pity myself for being so cold hearted and blind, but maybe that is the swiftness of anger and vengence, to be cloaked by it. To be consumed by it.

Yet let me move on from that.

I know I'm no longer the perfect babyface that you all saw me as. I know that some of you believe that I deserve the justice for what transpired that night, but let me simply say "money can buy quite alot".

So that is behind me, I passed on my research and witness reports to the designated authories and they are now racing around the country trying to find my daughter. Surely something that i wish to be doing also, yet I have these work commitments, a commitment to right now stand in front of this camera and speak endlessly to you about what you'd like to hear. What will make you scream my name once again and what will make YOU think that YOU KNOW ME!

Well guess what?! I have a life! I have a depressed wife and a missing daughter, and I WILL NOT be seen poundering infront of this camera making you feel like my life is in a complete serenity, because although I may have allowed some of my morals to dwindle, my priority is still to my family and friends.

And I just don't know you...

So Piss Off!!
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Voting and Promo Thread   Death Row 4 Voting and Promo Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 12:13 am

Battle Royal for TV Title #1 Contender
Jonathan King vs Christian Parkes vs Ripper vs Sean Jensen vs Callum Pullin vs Starchild vs Adam Smith vs Steve Monroe vs Paper Bag Man

Flag Match
Killswitch vs "Outlaw" John Andrews

Cage Match
Leviticus, Matt Dunn, and Jeff Whitt vs Slegnadamus, Butters and Rampage

Singles Match
Anwyl vs Alex O'Rion

Abandoned Championship Match
Apostasy vs Eastwood vs Ryder Strong vs Seth Rotunda vs Ryu Quinn vs Daniel Prideman

Singles Match
Abel Steele vs John "Doc" Derrick

Tag Team Championship Match
Nicholas Gray and Damien Inferno vs Son of Shark Boy and STORMMASTER

Triple Threat
Christian G. Smitten vs Harlequin vs Chris Austin

Main Event
War Games Match

Team SoA (The Celt, David GS, Hannibal Frost, Leon Caprice) vs Team YNG (Mark Johansson, Matt Ashburn, Nick Bryson, ???)
*If YNG Win Sons of Attrition must disband. If Sons of Attrition win, YNG must forfeit any titles they posess.
If this comes down to my lateness and lack of email access to post my ACTUAL promo, then I'm sorry boys. I was looking forward to us keeping this going and really hitting our strides, but we'll see.[/center]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 4 Voting and Promo Thread   Death Row 4 Voting and Promo Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Row 4 Voting and Promo Thread
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3