Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We Want You to join FMW's Staff

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

We Want You to join FMW's Staff Empty
PostSubject: We Want You to join FMW's Staff   We Want You to join FMW's Staff I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 3:20 am

We Want You to join FMW's Staff We_want_you-223x300

FMW Wants You

Show quality and speed is directly affected by the amount of staff that we have available to write the matches and segments. As of late we have had quite a few key staff members finally calling it quits and we need some new writers to step in and give it a shot.

Simply it doesn't matter if your experienced or not, the main point is do you have the drive to help FMW succeed.

What we will ask you to do is to fill out the following signup sheet and between Bryson and myself we will start allocating you and of course making sure you are ready and able to contribute to our shows.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Show (Rostered):[/b]
[b]Preferred Show (Staff):[/b]
[b]Available For:[/b]
[b]Previous Experience:[/b]
[b]How Regular can you write for us:[/b]

In further detail:
- Name is your username.

- Show (Rostered) is whatever show your CHARACTER is wrestling on.

- Preferred Show (Staff) is what show you would like to write for. Whether it's pure wrestling (Ammunition) or Ultravoilent (Corruption). This is only preferred though as our staffing requirements may need you on the other brand.

- Available For is referring to what part of staff you are available to undertake. Whether it's writing the matches, creating the segments or even possibly down the road rating the promos as well.

- Previous Experience is simply to gather how experienced you already are. Whether your a seasoned writer or still looking to give it a try for the first time, We Want You!!

- How Regular can you write for us is simply realising that we all have a Real Life outside of FMW and we can't all promo and write matches every show, however we want you to be honest with this question and try to gauge how commited and reliable you can be.

Please take the time to think this over and remember that it's only because of the time that Staff put into FMW that makes the shows so great!

Back to top Go down
ASL

ASL

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian Parkes
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: We Want You to join FMW's Staff   We Want You to join FMW's Staff I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:33 am

Name: ASL (Christian Parkes)
Show (Rostered): Corruption
Preferred Show (Staff): Corruption
Available For: Match writing, segment writing, promo rating
Previous Experience: LPW staff for 1 and a half years
How Regular can you write for us: I can write matches on occasion, most preferably shorter matches. I can write segments and rate as much as you need me to do.
Back to top Go down
Storm183

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Storm
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: We Want You to join FMW's Staff   We Want You to join FMW's Staff I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:12 pm

Name: Storm183 (Stormmaster)
Show (Rostered): Corruption
Preferred Show (Staff): Don't care, any show will do.
Available For: Match Writing, Backup Promo Rater
Previous Experience: Current LPW Staff member...
How Regular can you write for us: I try to send in shit on time as soon as possible so yes you can most definitely rely on me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Want You to join FMW's Staff   We Want You to join FMW's Staff I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We Want You to join FMW's Staff
Page 1 of 1