Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PWTorch Quotes on WCW

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PWTorch Quotes on WCW Empty
PostSubject: PWTorch Quotes on WCW   PWTorch Quotes on WCW I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 1:06 am

http://board.deathvalleydriver.com/index.php?showtopic=294

Quote :
"It was apparent within five minutes that we can add color commentator to the list of things (wrestling, doing interviews and booking) that Kevin Nash can't handle. He started by saying that everyone said he was a bad booker but he was smart enough to book himself into a retirement angle so he doesn't have to take any bumps and still makes big money. He spent the rest of his show doing his 'I'm too cool for wrestling' gimmick, which would work if he was funny. Nash spent the rest of the show mocking Tenay's call of Duggan's finisher as the 'old glory' by calling Misterio's move an 'old glory huricanrana' and the like so many times that Tenay even told Nash he wore the joke out. Nash continued with the line the rest of the show" - The Wrestling Observer Newsletter: September 25, 1999

Quote :
"When Bischoff goes heel as company President, he's going to have a black woman bodybuilder and two midgets as part of his entourage" - The Wrestling Observer Newsletter: August 6, 1999

Quote :
"WCW World Wide debuted on Ch. 5 in England on 7/30. Hudson and Larry Zbyszko do the commentary with special commentary that is geared towards England. They tried to introduce fans to the product and listed who the champions were, saying Savage was the World Champion (don't ask why). The show then ended with Nash holding the belt and defending it against Sid (from Nitro) with no mention of Savage as champion. It was then announced Savage would defend against Hogan on the next week's episode" - The Wrestling Observer Newsletter: August 09, 1999

Posted for your enjoyment
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PWTorch Quotes on WCW Empty
PostSubject: Re: PWTorch Quotes on WCW   PWTorch Quotes on WCW I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 2:29 am

Oh God I read through that thread a few days ago when I found it posted on /wooo/

So much shit I didn't remember growing up. Best thing ever.
Back to top Go down

PWTorch Quotes on WCW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Wrestling :: Wrestling/MMA :: WRESTLING-
Jump to: