Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corruption 14.1 Voting and Promo Thread

Go down 
+22
Omega
MASS Caesar
David GS
Nicholas Gray
The Celt
Damien
Tromboner Man
ASL
Leon Caprice
Loins
Ashburn
The Returned
Mark Johansson
Rottata
Leviticastform
Seth
iDeAndes
Storm183
Edible14
Sharpedo King
X
the nick bryson
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

Corruption 14.1 Voting and Promo Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Voting and Promo Thread   Corruption 14.1 Voting and Promo Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:53 am

Corruption 14.1
Live from Madison Square Garden in New York City, New York

Triple Threat Match
Ryder Strong vs War Machine vs Christian Parkes

Tag Match
Son of Shark Boy and STORMMASTER vs Seth Rotunda and Daniel Prideman

Singles Match
RAMPAGE! (/w Seth Omega) vs Starchild

Television Title Match
Ashburn (c) vs Mark Johannson

Ultraviolent Grudge Match
Harlequin and Mass Caesar vs Celt and Leon Caprice

Main Event
Full Metal Championship Match
Nick Bryson (c) vs Trey Spruance
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Voting and Promo Thread   Corruption 14.1 Voting and Promo Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 3:58 pm

Corruption 14.1
live from Madison Square Garden in New York City, New York

Triple Threat Match

Tag Match

Singles Match

Television Title Match

Main Event

Votes subject to change.
Back to top Go down
MASS Caesar

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Voting and Promo Thread   Corruption 14.1 Voting and Promo Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 4:56 pm

Knockity-knock-knock

My blood chills every time I hear that demented knock.

Dealing with Caesar and his eccentricities is a full time job anyway. Dealing with these two nuts together...it would drive me to the verge of insanity!

I wonder what the mood of these two men will be after the events of tonight. They obviously aren't thrilled that they lost tonight. Particularly Caesar. He loves holding these “little trophies” to show how much better he is than everyone else.

Knockity-Knock-Knock, MASS-Y Pants!

Of course for all I know they are already planning out their next sick and twisted scheme.

As Mercury continues to write, a huge hole is blown through the door of the locker room, Courtesy of the .357 Magnum of Harlequin. He walks with an amused grin on his face and looks toward Mercury. Mercury looks upon his master's accomplice and sees poor Chuckles standing behind Harlequin.

Harlequin: Where is my good friend and companion, Alfred?

Mercury: It's Mercury. I am not a butler. And he is in the next room talking with some toady from the front office. Seems he is letting Caesar know what will happen when you two team once again.

Harlequin: Splendid. I really must talk to MASS-Y Pants though. It is kind of a big deal.

Before Mercury can answer, the toady from the front office has been hurled through the door in the other room and lands in front of Harlequin, dazed from being flung like DJ Jazzy Jeff in “Fresh Prince”. He looks up and sees Harlequin with a devilish gaze, the .357 still in his hands. The toady quickly crawls out of the way, picks himself up and runs out of the room. Mercury looks upon Caesar, who does not look to be amused.

Mercury: Harlequin is here, Caesar. And did you really have to be so violent to the boy? He is just an intern.

Caesar: What the blazes is an intern?

Mercury: An unpaid assistant, Caesar. Basically what I am.

Caesar: Oh, so an ungrateful cretin! That gave me enough reason to toss him through the door. He should damned well be grateful I didn't throw him through a wall. Ah, my Together Demon's brother. We must find a way to payback those damned cretins the Grey Inferno and those diabolically fiendish Comeback Kids!

Harlequin: Are they going to let us play with them again to get those shiny Tag Belts?

Caesar: (Sigh) No, friend of friends. It appears have other matters to attend to. I threw the man out before he told us who our victims are.

Harlequin: Friend of friends, I must tell you something. This may hurt, but it needs to be said. I have a higher calling...

Caesar: You're not turning into one of those damned Christians or Jews are you?

Harlequin: No. What I was trying to say was...

Caesar: You are prepared to rip those freaks in Grey Inferno apart? Me too. They look like a bunch of Gaulish trolls who should be drawn and quartered!

Harlequin: Okay, MASS-Y Pants, we need...

Caesar: To prepare for who we are facing, even if they are unknown? Excellent idea, friend! We will slaughter them! We will...

Harlequin is starting to get peeved at his friends continued interruptions and monologuing. As Caesar is in mid monologue, using analogies both cliché and disturbing, Harlequin fires a shot in the opposite direction of Caesar to draw his atten...

Producer: Damnit!

Sound System Op: What is wrong sir?

Producer: He killed the narrator! We need someone. NOW! Umm...you! You look like you have a good narrating voice!

Sound System Op: Sir, that may not be a good idea. He looks like Justin Bieber.

The Bieber: Looks like? I am THE Justin Bieber, bitch ass! Now where's my Sparkling Champagne Cider and some sparkling donuts! I will narrate this shit. What is this anyway? Looks like some gay ass...

Before he can finish his sentence, Harlequin walks into the set somehow and fires point blank into the chest of The Biebs, killing him instantly. He points his .357 Magnum at the Producer, who gets the hint that a better option should be chosen. The Sound System Op walks in with none other than 'Caligula' and 'A Clockwork Orange' star Malcom McDowell. Harlequin approves and leaves. The producer hands Malcom McDowell the script and he begins at the point where the narrator died.

Caesar stops his monologuing, frightened by the furious blast from the treacherous .357 Magnum. Mighty Caesar turns his head and looks toward his friend.

Caesar: A simple, hey let me finish, would have done the trick.

Harlequin: I need to tell you that I have a goal that I must fulfill. And it doesn't concern those shiny tag team belts. Since we have to do this fight together, this next show will be the last time the Together Demons team. For a bit anyway.

Caesar: Hmm. Oh. Okay!

Harlequin: I just have another path that is calling upon me.

Caesar: No. I understand. Well, let us make the most of our last fight as a unit for the time being. Mr. Quint?

Harlequin: Yes, MASS-Y Pants?

Caesar: Are we still friends and neighbors?

Harlequin: You idiot! Of course we are still buddies!

Harlequin and Caesar run toward each other, similar to those commercials or scenes in movies where buddies or some thing or other run toward each other through a long field trying to hug one another. A quite disgusting scene. But at least I am being paid for this. Anyway, both men, after what seems like five minutes of fake dashing toward one another and yelling buddy and pal alternatingly, they pause in front of each other and give each other what has been termed these days as “the bro hug.” Brief embrace and two pats on the back. On the back! Any lower and you are reaching Slegna Liberace territory!

Knock-knock

Producer: Yes?

Lawyer: I am the lawyer for one Andrew Slegs Carpenter. You will cease and desist with these libelous insinuations! That was only one time when his bro hug went lower than the agreed upon distance as set forth by Manly Von Manistad, the manliest man in the world eons ago! Now take that last line out!

Producer: Ok. Shit can this day get any more weird?

The producer speaks too soon as he sees three dog looking children run in and kiss him on the face. He starts to spit and wipe his face off.

Kids: We're the Warner Brothers!

They don't stay long as the security guards, one looking suspiciously like Ralph the Guard burst forth, trying to apprehend them. The children flee as the producer finds his flasks and takes a big hit of Jack.

Anyway, back to the story. Caesar and Harle have finished there bro hug and are back to business.

Harlequin: Besides, MASS-Y Pants. I may need a demonous cretin that I work well with later on if things get a little heated.

Caesar: Good to know, Mr. Quint.

Harlequin: Plus we are neighbors. Who else am I going to go to if I need a bit of sugar or a piece of land to bury someone?

Caesar: Good point.

Harlequin: I will be back soon, MASS-Y Pants. I must return to my hunt. Tally-ho!

Did that bastard really say 'Tally-ho”! And just because Romans are played by the bloody English doesn't mean that Caesar is English you thundering proll! As the demented guy with the gun prances off, Caesar looks perplexed on how to prepare himself for his last match with his Together Demon's brother.

Caesar: Well, I should probably find out who we get to slaughter.

Mercury: You won't have to, mighty Caesar. I found out for you.

Caesar: But how?

Mercury: I did it while you and Mr. Quint spent five minutes doing your interpretation of Soul and Blackstar running to each other in “Soul Eater.”

Caesar: What the devil is this 'Soul Eater?'

Mercury: Nothing. Anyway, you two men have a tough matchup ahead of you. You have Leon Caprice...

Caesar: Who?

Mercury: You would know him as the man that Mr. Quint seems to have a history with except you are oblivious to anything not in front of you.

Caesar: Granted...what where we discussing again?

Mercury: Your match!

Caesar: Quite right! Quit your stalling, Mercury and do your job!

Mercury: (Sigh). You will be facing Leon Caprice...and The Celt!

Caesar: So Leon...and WHAT?

Mercury: The Celt!

Caesar: A damned Celt!

Mercury: No, the Celt!

Caesar: I don't care if he is a Celt or the King of the Celts! I will have his blood upon my hands! Or sword! Or both! I hate the celts!

Mercury: Certainly sir, that was ages ago your hate for the Celts. Surely you are not going to take your anger on people you fought ages ago against this young man?

Caesar: You really don't know me very well, do you Mercury?

Mercury: This is what I get for hoping that you might have improved as a person.

Caesar: That is what you get for thinking positively. Positivity, it is a curse on our world. Being cynical and spiteful, that is the way of the world!

Mercury: And people wonder why the world is screwed up with a motto like that.

Caesar: What?

Mercury: Nothing.

Caesar: Well, this is a nice opportunity. Me and Mr. Quint get to slaughter some people in our last fight together for awhile. And I get to bludgeon a celtic bastard to death.

Mercury: It isn't going to be that easy, you know?

Caesar: I know. It will be super easy!

Mercury: Ugh!

As Mercury looks in disgust at his master's over confidence, we see Caesar scheming in his demented brain about interesting ways to destroy the young warrior The Celt. What will this diabolical man and his partner do to our heroes The Celt and Leon Caprice? Will we see blood? And will Harlequin quit thinking that Romans speak in British accents? Tune in next time for another addition of Together Demons: Forged in Fire and Laughter!

Caesar: That is a terrible ending!

Harlequin: Very much so!

McDowell: Don't make me do the things I had to do in 'Caligula' to shut you fools up! Because I will!

Caesar and Harlequin look at each other and,. Perturbed at what Malcom McDowell might have in store, walk off as the camera fades to black.

Last edited by MASS Caesar on Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Voting and Promo Thread   Corruption 14.1 Voting and Promo Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 5:00 pm

Triple Threat Match

Tag Match

Singles Match

Television Title Match

Main Event
Back to top Go down
X

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Voting and Promo Thread   Corruption 14.1 Voting and Promo Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 5:03 pm

Corruption 14.1 Voting and Promo Thread - Page 2 Cornewlogodraft

Corruption 14.1

Triple Threat Match

Tag Match

Singles Match

Television Title Match

Main Event

Back to top Go down
MASS Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Voting and Promo Thread   Corruption 14.1 Voting and Promo Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 5:05 pm

Corruption 14.1

Triple Threat Match
Ryder Strong

Tag Match
Seth Rotunda and Daniel Prideman

Singles Match
RAMPAGE! (/w Seth Omega)

Television Title Match
Ashburn (c)

Harlequin and Mass Caesa

Main Event
Nick Bryson (c)
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Voting and Promo Thread   Corruption 14.1 Voting and Promo Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 5:48 pm

Corruption 14.1 Voting and Promo Thread - Page 2 Cornewlogodraft

Corruption 14.1

Triple Threat Match
Ryder Strong

Tag Match
Seth Rotunda and Daniel Prideman

Singles Match
I'll come back to this

Television Title Match
Ashburn (c)

Harlequin and Mass Caesar

Main Event

Nick Bryson (c)
Back to top Go down
Ryu Quinn

Ryu Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Voting and Promo Thread   Corruption 14.1 Voting and Promo Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 6:24 pm

Triple Threat Match

Tag Match
I honestly don't know who to vote for. Great work by all involved. Will try and re-evaluate this before the deadline.

Singles Match
I'll make no illusions here, this is a friend vote. De, you had a phenomenal promo that continued to chip away the lines between IC and OOC. I also have to say that Ro did a pretty good job with his new character and I am enjoying the gimmick. Looking forward to see where he can take it.

Television Title Match
Outstanding work here. Truly outstanding work. I'm giving the vote to Ashburn because I feel this deserves to be equalized a little in terms of voting, since I found both promos very close.

I really wish Celt had been able to promo. Would have loved to see this in all it's glory.

Main Event
Back to top Go down
Storm183

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Storm
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Voting and Promo Thread   Corruption 14.1 Voting and Promo Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:06 pm

Triple Threat Match
Ryder Strong

Tag Match
Son of Shark Boy and STORMMASTER

Singles Match
RAMPAGE! (/w Seth Omega)

Television Title Match
Ashburn (c)

Harlequin and Mass Caesar

Main Event
Nick Bryson (c)
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Voting and Promo Thread   Corruption 14.1 Voting and Promo Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:28 pm

Corruption 14.1
Live from Madison Square Garden in New York City, New York

Triple Threat Match

Tag Match

Singles Match

Television Title Match

Main Event
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Butters
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Voting and Promo Thread   Corruption 14.1 Voting and Promo Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:43 pm

Triple Threat Match

Tag Match

Singles Match

Television Title Match

Main Event
Sorry Nick, everyone loves an underdog!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Voting and Promo Thread   Corruption 14.1 Voting and Promo Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corruption 14.1 Voting and Promo Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2