Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tough Enough

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

Tough Enough Empty
PostSubject: Tough Enough   Tough Enough I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:17 am

Who watched the first episode? Love SCSA's rants and Bill Demott is always great. Though, there are some fucking newbs on the show, and I have no idea how they made it in the cast.

Also, fuck yeah M-Dogg 20.
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

Tough Enough Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tough Enough   Tough Enough I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 1:08 pm

The opening 45 minutes or so terrible/identical to Ultimate fighter, that when Austin comes in and runs them all down he looks even better, therefore making the show worth watching in the end.

Also, the fact that some dude meant to be on this thing Tore his ACL by taking a fucking schoolboy of all moves and is now gone makes me lol

EDIT: Best part of the show was the chick who said her favourite ever match was Alicia Fox and Melina. Austin was left with nothing to say for the first time in his career
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

Tough Enough Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tough Enough   Tough Enough I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 3:41 pm

Porygon-X wrote:
EDIT: Best part of the show was the chick who said her favourite ever match was Alicia Fox and Melina. Austin was left with nothing to say for the first time in his career

Yeah, that was fucking hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tough Enough Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tough Enough   Tough Enough I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tough Enough
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Wrestling :: Wrestling/MMA :: WRESTLING-
Jump to: