Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+33
Dano
Kiyoshi Ryu
Drake Parker
Loins
Vendetta
Skyler Striker
The Celt
War Machine
PX
Seth
TyranT
Leon Caprice
Tromboner Man
John Andrews
Hannibal Frost
Easty
Ashburn
the nick bryson
Abel Steele
Alex O'Rion
Easy
Nicholas Gray
Vincent Van Rose
Anwyl
MPD
Storm183
David GS
RCA
cYnical
David Ravish
The Dude
Jeff
Rottata
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

What are you most looking forward to?
Rookies debut in a fatal four-way match
FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap5%FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Leon possibly showstopping against Apostasy
FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap3%FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Lovers' quarrel between Austin and Alex
FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Finally, new UV champion yay!
FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap5%FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Frost tries to end TyranT's reign
FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap8%FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
Mt. V!
FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap19%FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 7 ]
Boobies
FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap59%FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 59% [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 37

AuthorMessage
MPD

MPD

Rep : -18

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 9:13 am

That would be counter productive.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 9:25 am

And the moron a palooza you have going on now is?? I think you got one to many hits to the melon man. You may have 6 or 7 "followers" but all the FMW sees is a gigantic circle jerk. When you have folks like Abel and the like raining on your parade its time to take your ball and go home.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 9:35 am

Mr. Steele is brave because he doesn't know who he is dealing with.

But, the idea behind the mask is that people will hear my message and judge it by its own, not by the speaker. Unfortunately, first I need to give some reason for you to hear that message, in true FMW style.

Will I unmask before people come to understand the message I preach? Probably. But it's a chance I am taking. I want to believe I can help you people before it comes to that.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 9:56 am

You know who I am?? Bah, you may know my name but you still you don't have a fucking clue.

Otherwise you'd realise that even if you miraculously became interesting and turn out to be someone worth a damn I won't be afraid of you. I've made plenty of mistakes here for sure but backing out of a fight is not one of them.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 10:21 am

I don't want you to back out of a fight. Fighting is what we both do for a living. I want you to realise there is a better way to do what we do to feed our families. A golden standard.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 12:10 pm

I see what you did there.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 1:21 pm

OOC: I know who "?" is.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 1:23 pm

OOC: Well, aren't we special?
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 2:01 pm

RCA wrote:
OOC: I know who "?" is.

OOC: So do I!
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 2:13 pm

OOC: I won't tell if you won't.

IC:

Good afternoon class.

I remain steadfast in my beliefs that I will win Mount Vesuvius and retain the C-4 Heavyweight Wrestling Championship.

Class Dismissed.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 2:27 pm

OOC: Bastards.

IC:

DGSpear: Fell asleep in class today. Austin's losing his touch.
Posted at 1:27 pm via TweetDeck for iPad
Back to top Go down
Ashburn

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 2:31 pm

So. It's Mount Vesuvius time and I must say, the show does look intriguing. It's a pity that various dullards feel the need to beat their chests and declare themselves to be something they're clearly not. The up-side is that they will surely be exposed as frauds in due time.

Anyway, expect a Steve Storme appearence at this event, match or not. I'm not going to miss a chance to make some further impact - with someone's head.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 2:58 pm

OOC: I know too, for the record.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 3:28 pm

Steve Storme wrote:
So. It's Mount Vesuvius time and I must say, the show does look intriguing. It's a pity that various dullards feel the need to beat their chests and declare themselves to be something they're clearly not. The up-side is that they will surely be exposed as frauds in due time.

Anyway, expect a Steve Storme appearence at this event, match or not. I'm not going to miss a chance to make some further impact - with someone's head.

So, you put people down for pointlessly beating their chest.

Then do it yourself.

You'll have a long and successful career here hypocrite, god I wish I was kidding.

OOC: If ? isn't **** **** I would be terribly disappointed.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 3:54 pm

OOC: What if I was ****** instead?
Back to top Go down
Ashburn

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 4:24 pm

Alex O'Rion wrote:
Steve Storme wrote:

Then do it yourself.

You'll have a long and successful career here hypocrite, god I wish I was kidding.

Hey now, I believe you just took my words out of context, Mister O'Rion. I stated that people have been beating their chests and declaring themselves to be something they're clearly not. I, on the other hand, simply announced my intention to make some impact at Mount Vesuvius. I didn't proclaim myself nor my arrival to be anything more than it is. There's a difference.

So either you didn't quite comprehend such an oh so complex sentence or you're just hoping to get a cheap shot in on the new guy to satisfy your bloated ego. I kinda hope for your sake it's the former because you won't get anywhere with the latter. I'm not here to boost your self-esteem. Try that Anwyl guy instead.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 4:27 pm

we all know its **** ** ****** ** ****** * ****.

duh.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 5:10 pm

? wrote:
OOC: What if I was ****** instead?

OOC: That would work too.

Steve Storme wrote:
Hey now, I believe you just took my words out of context, Mister O'Rion. I stated that people have been beating their chests and declaring themselves to be something they're clearly not. I, on the other hand, simply announced my intention to make some impact at Mount Vesuvius. I didn't proclaim myself nor my arrival to be anything more than it is. There's a difference.

So either you didn't quite comprehend such an oh so complex sentence or you're just hoping to get a cheap shot in on the new guy to satisfy your bloated ego. I kinda hope for your sake it's the former because you won't get anywhere with the latter. I'm not here to boost your self-esteem. Try that Anwyl guy instead.

Telling people to expect an impact is just a more eloquent way to beat your chest you overblown fucktard.

Now I could add more, but unlike you bye, I'm not quite that attached to the sound of my own voice. Unless of course you're dumb enough to need me to spell it out for you later I guess.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 5:34 pm

Steve Storme wrote:
Alex O'Rion wrote:
Steve Storme wrote:

Then do it yourself.

Haha good joke Mister Storme!!! Just wait mate, I might be new here but ain't know fool, just wait!!! Be patient and if you stick around you'll understand why your last statement was so wrong!!! I am yet to prove myself, I havent really been offered a chance to either! I am unsure if climbing 55 feet is the smartest thing to do, but i sure as hell will make the most of this opportunity to make a statement and impact!

You underestimate me! But I think the real reason you name drop me to boost someone elses "self-esteem" is to make you feel a little better! Are you threatened by my presence Steve?

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
Ashburn

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 6:45 pm

Alex O'Rion wrote:
Telling people to expect an impact is just a more eloquent way to beat your chest you overblown fucktard.

Now I could add more, but unlike you bye, I'm not quite that attached to the sound of my own voice. Unless of course you're dumb enough to need me to spell it out for you later I guess.

Did my first paragraph go over your head or something? I criticized others for reeling off bold claims that were highly improbable. Besides, to "beat your chest" is rudimentary - it's done by gorillas to show off and deter a potential rival. Therefore, by doing so in a more elequent fashion surely means it is no longer chest beating, no?

Look, fuck the point-scoring. O'Rion, I actually respect you. I give credit where it's due. You're a true veteran of FMW, you've earned recognition. But if you come at me - be it physically or verbally - then I'm not going to pull any punches. Like I said before, don't attempt an ego trip at my expense no matter what you've achieved.

Master "The Anwyl" Red wrote:
Haha good joke Mister Storme!!! Just wait mate, I might be new here but ain't know fool, just wait!!! Be patient and if you stick around you'll understand why your last statement was so wrong!!! I am yet to prove myself, I havent really been offered a chance to either! I am unsure if climbing 55 feet is the smartest thing to do, but i sure as hell will make the most of this opportunity to make a statement and impact!

You underestimate me! But I think the real reason you name drop me to boost someone elses "self-esteem" is to make you feel a little better! Are you threatened by my presence Steve?

I feel threatened by a few things; cancer, alien invasion, Willow Smith's "music"...

That Anwyl guy? Not so much. Sorry, pal.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 8:02 pm

David GS wrote:
OOC: Bastards.

IC:

DGSpear: Fell asleep in class today. Austin's losing his touch.
Posted at 1:27 pm via TweetDeck for iPad

OOC: That was awesome.

IC:

Eh, I'm not perfect. If it means that much to you, I should have a much better lecture tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 8:30 pm

I sure hope that's true, Chris.

It looks like my lab partner isn't gonna' show up until the day of the Exam. So... I'll be left with nothing to do but twiddle my thumbs and listen to you.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 8:41 pm

If that's the case, then I hope he fails. There are many pet peeves I have but I CANNOT STAND when someone isn't punctual.

Alex O'Rion would attest to this but we've succeeded mostly, in spite of that damnable habit of his.

I tell you what, I feel a little benevolent. Tomorrow's lecture, with cooperation of course, will be a peer chosen topic (I would say student, but you people seem a bit too egotistical for that).

If anyone has a topic they'd like to see me address, feel free to suggest here.

Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 2:13 am

Running out of lecture topics on that syllabus of yours?

Not exactly inspiring.

But, I'm not here to aggravate you, Austin. Guess I'm just getting a little restless. I've been itching to trade verbal barbs with Tyrant, in seeing as how I've got quite the match coming up, but he just refuses to show himself.

Oh well, right?

I personally don't have a topic in mind that I could throw out for discussion. At least, not one that you haven't already covered.

Although, should Mount Vesuvius go well for both of us, I feel that we'll have plenty of things to talk about.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 2:24 am

Oh, I have topics. But I encourage participation in class and feel as if people would be more interested in discussion if the topic at hand was in fact suggested by a peer, rather than dictated to them by an intellectually superior mind when it comes to wrestling, such as myself.

There is not shit they can do about me beating their collective asses come Mount Vesuvius, but at least they can learn about something else that they choose beforehand.

Back to top Go down
John Andrews

John Andrews

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: John Andrews
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:59 am

IC: Well well well... I see this federation is full of nothin but a bunch of city slickers who don't know the difference between a wrist watch and a wrist lock. Ya see, I may not be in on this upcomin show, but I can guarantee ya'll I will be in attendance and scoutin the talent. I have my sights set on gold and there's no one that can prevent me from accomplishing my goal. As for you Mr. Ca-Price. This Texan doesn't back down from a fight, any time you're feelin froggy and want to step into the squared circle one on one and go toe to toe with the Outlaw by all means son you know where to find me.

Back to top Go down
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Tromboner Man

Rep : 15

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian G. Smitten
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 7:14 am

OOC: NO no, it's more than OK. Trash Talk to your hearts content, target anyone and everyone. It'll show you're active and want to be a part of our community, Keep it up, you'll be booked on the 13.1 Show.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/trombonerman
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 7:37 am

Outlaw John Andrews wrote:
IC: Well well well... I see this federation is full of nothin but a bunch of city slickers who don't know the difference between a wrist watch and a wrist lock. Ya see, I may not be in on this upcomin show, but I can guarantee ya'll I will be in attendance and scoutin the talent. I have my sights set on gold and there's no one that can prevent me from accomplishing my goal. As for you Mr. Ca-Price. This Texan doesn't back down from a fight, any time you're feelin froggy and want to step into the squared circle one on one and go toe to toe with the Outlaw by all means son you know where to find me.

Well aren't you the baby that started talking early, why even before your first match you are calling me out for no doubt a chance at the Abandoned Title. Well let me say to you what I said to everyone before you who thought I'd be the person who would allow them to be oh so big.

Actions speak louder than words Mr. Andrews, so before you start saying you wont back down from a fight, or are willing to bet that no-one can stop you, try and beat the guy at the bottom and see where that gets you. Because I have faith that it wont be long before your first lose comes about and your current threats and goals go up in smoke.

So there it is, the weight against your immediate words, because it'll take more than a couple of matches before you meet me in the ring. But you've got a good attitude, and you've got that buzz, so work at it. I'll definately be one to watch your matches and see your progress.

Lastly, don't undermind my ability to perform in the ring. Cheesy quotes like "who don't know the difference between a wrist watch and a wrist lock." might work in some places, but this is Full Metal Wrestling, if you think getting to the top of this place will be a walk in the park then, just wait.

Oh and don't call me son, boy. You are younger than me so unless you have the wise old soul of a 40yr old then watch your words and pay your dues.

OOC: That was good, keep at it and don't let our TT put you down, some guys can be a bit stiff, but you keep at them and you will surely turn heads. Great to have you here.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 8:03 am

Outlaw John Andrews wrote:

Haha who let you out of the basement Mister Andrews, was it your sister or her husband John Andrews Sr.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:40 am

OOC: ATTN ROOKIES

"Outlaw" John Andrews and Shaker Jones have been added to the 4-Way, making it a 6-Man Battle Royal. It is now officially Dussy vs. David Ravish vs. Seth Rotunda vs. Nate Stone vs. John Andrews vs. Shaker Jones.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next