Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Delaying the inevitable

Go down 
+4
Drew Michaels
The Dude
Nicholas Gray
Omega
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

Delaying the inevitable Empty
PostSubject: Delaying the inevitable   Delaying the inevitable I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:31 am

Right, so in turn of the recent no show I have decided that now is as good as a time as any to make the following announcement.

As most of you know, I work as a DJ and build custom computers, but recently I got another promotion to become a head coach of the local youth football team, something I am really excited about. That being said I've really enjoy my time in FMW, but as many things in life it has to come to an end. It seems like just a few short months ago I was in NEW battling with Koldan and teaming with Valladon, from there I moved to Alchemy, then to Distortion, then to Ignition, Corruption, Distortion, and back to Corruption.

Along the way I've met several interesting people I call friends, the guys like Mark, Romeo, and Drew who I was fortunate to be in a stable with. I have also had the chance to meet Slegna, Gray, and Bryson all of which have become my friends in some sort of way. I've talked wrestling with Celt, and just idle chatted with many of you. I had the chance of becoming one of the few people Jaro trusted enough to write a show, I had Eddie, Romeo, and several others help me learn to polish shows something I am thankful for. And on top of everything else, I've had some great matches and feuds with guys like Dunn, Dunnwood, and maybe my all time favorite match involving Drew, Apostasy, and Mark.

I've also had the chance to be one of the few Abandoned Champions, something that even though wasn't won cleanly I've been proud to defend for 130+ odd days now. I'm also going for the Ultraviolent Championship at Mt. V as many of you know, upon which if I win I will make my one defense at the .1 shows. Even if I don't win, the .1 shows are my official exit.

And I'd finally like to thank everyone for the chance to grow, for the chance to battle with PX over the TV Belt, to fighting Matt Dunn over the Abandoned Title/Annalisa's Death, to Dunnwood and his constant back and fourths with me. While I am sad to be leaving, I'm happy for the new chances that are before me and happy for the part of history.

There is only one match I'd like to do for my exit, so if I could talk to Romeo, Drew, and/or Celt about it I'd greatly appreciate it.

Much love
-Omega
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: Delaying the inevitable   Delaying the inevitable I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:36 am

Fail.
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Trey Spruance
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Delaying the inevitable   Delaying the inevitable I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:19 pm

You're leaving FMW? Damn...

BTW you forgot me on the list of people that are cool /cry.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: Delaying the inevitable   Delaying the inevitable I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:13 pm

Just saying, doesn't football not start until August? Not that I'm saying you have a bad reason, in fact you know all too well I think you should pursue this coaching this as far as it can take you man because it is your passion. Just asking really since, you know, that's still like 8 months away.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Delaying the inevitable   Delaying the inevitable I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:14 pm

Damn.

I mean it's cool that you have a shot at your dream job so I'm happy for you but...

Just damn.

Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Delaying the inevitable   Delaying the inevitable I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:49 pm

Drew Mightyena wrote:
Just saying, doesn't football not start until August? Not that I'm saying you have a bad reason, in fact you know all too well I think you should pursue this coaching this as far as it can take you man because it is your passion. Just asking really since, you know, that's still like 8 months away.

Our football season starts in July, but I have the Glacier Football Clinic in Feb, our first Spring Camp in March, the Titans Football Clinic in April, The Kelly Holcomb Camp in May, Our Summer Camp in June, and then our season starts in July.

All of which are going to take insane amounts of time which will interfer with promoing.

Not to mention you know that other job I've got.

You should know being a head coach is damn near a year round job, especially when you're competing against teams on a National Level.
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: Delaying the inevitable   Delaying the inevitable I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:01 pm

Omega wrote:
Not to mention you know that other job I've got.

Giving cheap blowjobs in a back alley.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Delaying the inevitable   Delaying the inevitable I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:40 pm

NO U
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Delaying the inevitable   Delaying the inevitable I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:33 am

...Giving Slegna cheap blowjobs in a back alley?
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Delaying the inevitable   Delaying the inevitable I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:59 pm

Change of plans, talked to Drew and we worked out a schedule that's flexible.

I'll be around a bit longer.
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Butters
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Delaying the inevitable   Delaying the inevitable I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:21 pm

LOL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Delaying the inevitable   Delaying the inevitable I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Delaying the inevitable
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Wrestling :: Rules & Announcements :: RULES & ANNOUNCEMENTS-
Jump to: