Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AMMUNITION 12.2 VOTING & PROMO THREAD

Go down 
+12
Alex O'Rion
Jeff Watson
David GS
Bobino
Hannibal Frost
Rottata
Vincent Van Rose
Storm183
Abel Steele
Leviticastform
RCA
Skyler Striker
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

AMMUNITION 12.2 VOTING & PROMO THREAD Empty
PostSubject: AMMUNITION 12.2 VOTING & PROMO THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.2 VOTING & PROMO THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 11:43 am

AMMUNITION 12.2 VOTING & PROMO THREAD Ammnewlogodraft

AMMUNITION 12.2 VOTING & PROMO THREAD 2140155095_0a946ffd81

The broadcast opens to the office of FMW Commissioner Christian G. Smitten, sitting behind his desk.

Smitten: Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to 12.2. On Corruption, I announced the Celeste Rosseau Memorial Show - but one show is enough to devote to her honor.

The Ammunition crowd boo.

Smitten: Now, for a few announcements. As you all have learned, as per Jaro's orders, the Distortion program has been cancelled, and as of Distortion 12.1, all Distortion superstars save for Hannibal Frost and Abel Steele, who have been moved to Corruption and Ammunition respectively, are terminated.

Another round of boos.

Smitten: However, Jaro has made two amendments to that directive. First of all, the FMW Abandoned Championship has been officially transferred to Corruption, and the FMW Television Championship to Ammunition, where it will be unified with the FMW Light Heavyweight Championship. The respective holders of these titles, Seth Omega and David GS, are thus un-terminated, effective immediately.

Now some cheers, for the good news.

Smitten: The rest, though, remain terminated. The good news is that they will have to win their jobs back in matches on Ammunition and Corruption.

A few boos again.

Smitten: However, that is not very fair to our new rookies. Our rookies can't just walk in and have a job when there are other established superstars without a contract, and our rookies deserve equal opportunities as well! That is why our newcomers shall also be fighting for contracts!

The camera cuts to a close-up.

Smitten: So to all of you fighting for a job, I say: good luck, and good night!

Fade out.

-Ammunition 12.2-
LIVE from the Tokyo Dome in Tokyo, Japan

FMW Title Unification Match

David GS (Television Champion) vs. Leviticus (Lightweight Champion)

Contract on the Line Match*
Jeff Watson vs. Eddie Chamberlain

Abel Steele vs. Skyler Striker

Tiberius Jefferson (w/Romeo) vs. Kaoru Hanayama

FMW Unified Tag Team Championship Match
Special Referee: Drew Michaels

The Wayward Sons (Alex O’Rion & Chris Austin) (c) vs. The Comeback Kids (Slegnadamus & Butters)

*Only Eddie Chamberlain and Skyler Striker have the chance to win a contract. If they fail, they will not get another chance at earning a contract for either show.

ALSO, superstars pay tribute to Celeste, Jaro appears to make an announcement, and the Road to Mt. Vesuvius continues!

PROMO ONLY until Tuesday, December 7 11:59 PM EST. VOTING AND PROMO WITH PENALTY until Thursday, December 9 11:59 PM EST.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 VOTING & PROMO THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.2 VOTING & PROMO THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 4:03 pm

Fade into an empty arena, a few days before 12.2. Chris Austin is eyeing a blank chalkboard thoughtfully before he begins to write. He then notices a camera watching him.

Austin: Good morning, class. Almost every moment is accompanied by a situation from which you can learn and grow. Still, there are more lessons to be learned; more people to intellectually destroy. You’re just in time for today’s lesson, which concerns the three points of a successful defense.

Control + Preparation + Better = Successful Defense; You must have Control, Preparation AND Better to achieve a Successful Defense.

Austin: In dealing with an opponent, you must control, prepare for, AND be better than them. If you control and prepare for them, but are not better, then no amount of either will save you from defeat. If you are better, and you prepare for them, the mutiny arising from lack of control will crush you. If you are better, and you control them, the lack of preparation will allow the opponents’ attack to confuse and eventually best you. Slegnadamus and Butters, a.k.a. the Comeback Kids must be prepared for first. You do this by learning about their tendencies and how they achieve desired results. This must be done through analysis of their in-ring style.

Slegnadamus and Butters: Technical, Ground and Pound. Safe. Orthodox. Low-Risk.

Austin: Now, to overcome this, Alex and I can do one of two things. Either we destroy them at their own game or adapt to and befuddle them with a fast-paced, seemingly reckless attack. As my partner is devil-may-care and very much in favor of a slobber-knocker of a brawl, and I’m as tactical and cerebral as it gets, either method favors us. However, as the most athletic of the bunch, it may behoove me to use strategic aerial antics to best the methodical Comeback Kids. Coupled with Alex’s fast-paced smashmouth offense, speed and aggression can throw them off their games, and then we grind them into dust with a superior ground and pound technical assault. Phase One, complete.

Skill is historically measured by accolades. To be better, you must accomplish more. The Wayward Sons, as a collective, are more accomplished than The Comeback Kids therefore we are seen as the better team to this point.

Austin: I shouldn’t need to elaborate on this. FMW knows that Alex and I are better and more talented that Slegnadamus and Butters, but this alone doesn’t guarantee victory. Nevertheless, Phase Two, complete.

How do you control the Comeback Kids?

Austin: How do you control kids? As it were, if I must control children, I take it this makes me the Freddy Krueger of FMW, no pedo. No. I can’t even think to control them yet, until I can control Alex O’Rion. I must make sure that he is on his best behavior, as he is of importance to this equation. Hmm…How do I control Alex O’Rion… AHA!

Austin writes as if an epiphany has hit him. He stands back to admire his work.

To control Alex O’Rion, you must eliminate distractions and maintain his focus. If Alex O’Rion is controlled, the Wayward Sons will control the Comeback Kids.

Austin: I know what I must do before I can finish this lecture. Class Dismissed for now.

Austin stands back, clearly annoyed at the task which awaits him. We fade out to Austin bolting from the ring.

++++

Ever decided that ‘You know, I really just don’t give much of a damn about anything right now?’ I know people like that. I work with people like that named Slegnadamus and Bobino. You see, despite potential, they seem content with taking virtually everything for granted. Yes, they annihilated Burning Insanity, but look at who it was. The point is, even if you don’t like it, sometimes you have to give a fuck. Sometimes your well-being depends on it.

Fade into the shared abode of the Wayward Sons. Austin sits on the couch, staring at footage of Slegnadamus and Butters at their finest hours and that isn’t exactly easy to come by to put it lightly. He takes a bite of a sandwich and stares on intently. Suddenly, Jessica, Alex’s new flame, shuffles in from Alex’s bedroom. Austin gives an annoyed glance and she rolls her eyes at him. He pauses the footage, stands up and walks into her path back to Alex’s room and waits for her to turn around.

Jessica: May I help you?

Austin: No. I just want you to know that despite Alex being completely head over heels for you, I’m not exactly trusting yet. Don’t screw him up further, sweet cheeks.

Jessica: I see, so you sign off on his relationships now?

Austin: Just know that I have my eyes on you. I don’t appreciate the tone you used at the hospital and if you have to be here, maybe we can be a bit more civil towards one another.

Jessica: We’ll see.

Jessica goes to walk away but Austin stops her.

Austin: I can’t afford distractions, you understand? He was my tag partner first and you blowing him won’t change that.

Jessica: Why not, I'm sure I do it better than you. Besides, I'm not trying to steal him, but when I'm alone with him I expect courtesy.

Well isn’t she just the most honest little thing…

Austin: We’ll see what happens. You can go now.

Jessica: Food for thought, loosen up. Go jack off or something.

Austin seethes as Jessica smirks and takes her leave. Meanwhile, Karma has taken Austin’s food and is retreating back to her room just as he goes to sit down. Karma winks sarcastically before leaving. Austin starts to go after his food before Alex peeks his head out towards Austin as he checks on his returning love. Austin scowls before letting his sandwich get away.

I don’t have the time to whoop his ass over a damn sandwich. Fuck it. Besides, Karma and I are getting along to an extent.

Austin: Dammit… I’m surrounded by mooching estrogen.

Austin plops down and resumes the playing of the footage. Fade out.

++++

Fade in. Alex O’Rion has returned home from his shift at the Peddler’s Pub. Austin sits outside waiting for him. Austin sips from a beer before offering Alex one, already opened.

O’Rion: I suppose you expect me to take that and be fucked out of my mind while you go off doing God knows what?

Austin: Either take it or keep moving. I don’t have time to screw with you. We’ve got a title defense coming up.

O’Rion: Fine. But no funny shyte, bye.

O’Rion sits and gulps down a sizable portion of the longneck brew. Alex groans a bit before finishing it off. Austin looks to O’Rion before finishing his.

O’Rion: Bye, from now on, I buy the beer. This is bitter for my taste. So what did you want to talk about?

Austin: So I’m watching some Supernatural and they’re talking about this African Dream Root that allowed people to walk dreams. I looked into it and apparently it’s pretty legit…

O’Rion’s head drops as Austin smirks.

O’Rion: You son of a bitch. I was really looking forward to quality time with Jess.

Austin: Yeah, plans changed when you drank that beer, which was tainted with the root extract and Butters’ hair. At any moment we’ll wading through the mind of the Darwinist. I feel that Slegnadamus, with his meditation is of stronger mind so he’s more difficult to manipulate.

O’Rion:… why? What ze fuck is wrong with you?

Austin: Nothing I care to discuss. Now, prepare to dream walk. Bring your bat, you’ll need it.

O’Rion: Action-packed with issues, I tell ya.

Austin: Eh. Field Trips are part of a lesson curriculum. I figured your teacher-girlfriend would have told you that. Remember, bring your bat.

Austin pats O’Rion on the shoulder before taking his leave. O’Rion sighs and chuckles to himself before going inside.

O’Rion: Asshat’s got great taste in TV shows, I’ll give him that.

Fade out.

++++

Dreams. It is here where we as humans are allowed to escape the mundane and pine after a life in which we’re better off. Anything is possible inside the mind as dreams are a glimpse into your future, provided you summon the will to act. But for every dream, there is a nightmare. For every hope, a dream dashed. So what do you do when your dream and nightmare are one in the same? However, for those who still reach in the abyss to pull out what the hope to come true, there are those in reality that are making things come true. It is time they joined the real world, and it is time they grew up. It is a cold world we live in, and it is not one suitable for children.

What's that metronome I hear,
Perhaps the end is drawing near,
You never hear the shot that takes you down.

Butters lies sleeping in the locker room of the Comeback Kids. Slegnadamus has presumably gone off to meditate, and given the chanting that may or may not be involved, allowing a quiet atmosphere was the least Slegnadamus could do. Butters has a smile on his face as we peer inside the mind of one-half of FMW’s lovable losers.

Hostyle: Austin’s reeling here, and DOUBLE DROPKICK SENDS O’RION OUT! The Comeback Kids are calling for it!

Sound: What in the hell is this?

Slegnadamus sets up Austin in a cradle hold, and Butters springboards off the top rope and buries a dropkick into Austin’s back forcing him into the mat for a Cradle DDT!

Hostyle: DIALETIC CHAOS! THEY’VE GOT IT! WE’VE GOT NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!

The crowd chants “T-C-K! T-C-K!” as Butters opens his eyes.

Butters: Time to make it a reality…

???: Funny you’d say that.

Butters sits up, looking for the source of that snide comment. As he stands up, the bench he was lying on disintegrates into ash. Butters looks surprised until the locker room he was in dramatically changes in appearance. The walls melt away and the lockers are sucked out of the room, before long he is left in a ghastly graveyard of sorts. Butters, clearly nervous, slowly walks around, his eyes darting every which way.

Butters: Sleg, is that you?

???: Don’t you know that you’re not supposed to go check out the noise when it is made?

Butters puts his hands up, ready to fight as a cold wind blows. Just then, on a rotting tombstone he sees a tattered hoodie resting on it. He removes the hoodie and reads “Here lies your hopes and dreams.” Butters scoffs before a sharp blast of lightning rips through the sky, startling him. He looks around and his surroundings change again, this time to a majestic throne room. An occupant sits upon it, shrouded in a black hood. He slowly stands, as the tatters and holes in the garment allow Butters to see serpents crawling through a hole in the side of the ribs and the breast bones. Then, a haunting, repetitive thud continues to strike the floor, as the hooded being slowly begins to walk towards Butters, who backpedals in uncertainty.

One, Two…Austin’s coming for you…

Butters: Austin, the hell does he have to do with this? What the fuck is going on here?!?

Butters closes his eyes tightly, seemingly trying to wish himself to wake up, or at least conjure a weapon.

Almost to the mountaintop,
You slip and fall just like a stone,
Rolling ever faster to this nightmare you have sown.

Hooded Being: Did you really think that you would be able to defeat me? Your dreams are fabrications, Robert. They are nothing more that the curtains placed in front of you, to keep you from the truth, from the knowledge you seek.

Butters: IF THIS IS SOME SICK JOKE THEN IT’S NOT FUCKING FUNNY!

With that, a bony claw of a hand grabs Butters around the throat and hoists him up in the air. He struggles to free himself but the free hand freezes him in shock. We can see that the fingers are seemingly made of razors while the rest is bloody muscle and bone.

Butters: je-…jesus chr-christ….

Hooded Being: Nope…just reality.

The hand darts towards Butters’ eyes as he screams in the real world. Slegnadamus is shown trying to wake him up.

Slegnadamus; Bob wake up! Are you OK?

Butters: …What happened?!?!?

Slegnadamus: I came in, and you looked like you were struggling to breathe.

Butters: So it was a dream?

Slegnadamus: You look pretty screwed up about it. Maybe you need to clear your head; we’ve got the tag belts to win.

Slegnadamus helps Butters from the bench and follows him to the bathroom. Butters goes to a sink and throws water on his face to calm himself. After moving to wipe his face, Slegnadamus takes his place, back turned to the mirror above it.

Slegnadamus: Are you gonna be OK? Do we need to maybe postpone the match?

Butters: Nah, I’ll be fine, just a weird dream is all…

Slegnadamus pats Butters on the shoulder, causing him to drop the towel. Slegna picks it up and tosses it back to him, but as he rises, something rises with Slegna, removing his hood to show a macabre Chris Austin.

Butters: WHAT THE HELL?!?!

Austin’s hand with razor-sharp fingers comes through the mirror, shattering it before piercing through Slegna’s head and face. Blood and matter splatter everywhere as Butters is yelling in fright right before Slegna is yanked through the hole in the mirror, which materializes back into what it was. Butters runs to the mirror, yelling for Slegna, and as he turns around…

Alex O: Sorry, bye.

Butters sees is a bat heading toward his face before his skull is shattered…and then he wakes up in a fright, his body clammed and his skin pale. He looks to the side and jumps back as he sees Austin sitting besides, studying Butters’ every move.

All your dreams are just illusion,
Based on nothing and confusion,
Don't you look behind the curtain,
No more time, the end is certain.

Austin: You don’t look well.

Butters: Get the fuck out of here.

Austin: As you wish, but I have to say…there’s some weird stuff going on in your head, bro. Either way, I just want you to know that it was fun, but you’re not going to win barring a miracle.

Butters: What are you talking about?

Austin: Don’t worry about it.

Austin leaves as Butters looks on, shocked. Slegna walks in just as Austin leaves.

Slegnadamus: What was that about?

Butters: No idea, honestly…

I dream broken dreams, I make them come true, I make them for you…

++++

I find myself deadlocked in a ticking time bomb known as the Alex O’Rion fuck-up meter. Everything that can go wrong, will. He finds a way. Either way, as I clear my head on this chilly night, I hear a scream off in the distance. There was a time where it would soothe me, a time I wanted to be why it happened. But now? I feel nothing.

Hurried paces of shoe on asphalt opens this scene. A head darts around in apprehension. The long hair and the body type shows that it is a woman in such a hurry.

Thug: Hey sweet cheeks, where are you off to?

??? Look, I don’t want anymore trouble…leave me alone.

You sure know how to pick ‘em, eh Alex?

She’s heard the voice before, it stops her in her tracks. Off in the distance, A man stops in his tracks before he enters his car. He quickly gets in, cranks up and proceeds in direction of the female’s voice.

Thug: Oh, like our boss said, it’s not over ‘till he says it is.

Jessica: I have the money, take it and go!

Thug: This isn’t about money, bitch. This is about you coming back where you belong.

Jessica backpedals, preparing to run but a figure darts from the shadows and grabs her around the neck, forcefully dragging her to an alley.

Jessica: HELP!

Thug 1: No one’s gonna help a whore like you…

A ‘67 Impala pulls into the alley and Chris Austin steps out of the vehicle, hood on head in order to shield his identity to an extent. The two thugs cease their disrobing of Jessica.

Austin: Step away from the broad.

Thug 1: What, are you with Alex O’Rion or something? We already beat him down; we’ll do the same to you. You must have a death wish, don’t you asshole?

With a flick of the wrist, Austin reveals a baton and immediately knocks the rogue down with a baton shot to the ribs. He goes to land a killing blow to the temple before the second thug intervenes. The third thug, frozen momentarily is arm thrown by Jessica into the ground. The first thug tries to recover as the second thug receives an upward palm thrust into his nose, knocking the bone into the brain and sending him to the concrete. As the first thug gets to a knee and reaches for Jessica, Austin blasts him across the head with his baton, and repeatedly strikes him again and again in the head.

Austin: Get in the car, Jessica!

Jessica: How did you…

Austin: GET IN THE DAMNED CAR!

Thug 3, having recovered from having the wind knocked out of him tackles Austin down then tries to get Jessica out of the car, but Austin grabs him about the neck choking him tightly. As the thug weakens, Austin repositions and violently jerks his arms and an audible “crack” is heard as Jessica shields her eyes. Austin takes a heavy sigh of annoyance and gets in the car and sits silently as Jessica, clearly frightened, is slow to speak.

Jessica: Where…how did you…

Austin: I followed you.

Jessica: What the hell are you following me for?

Austin: You should be happy I did.

Jessica: …why did you help me?

Austin: I didn’t help you for your sake. I helped you for Alex’s sake. I don’t need distractions and for some reason, everyone always goes after Alex’s current significant other somehow. I’ve put far too much effort into trying to make this work for it to be washed away because of woman troubles again. If you are safe, then Alex is calm and thus he is able to perform at a level I need him to be. Trust me, if you weren’t with Alex I probably would’ve let them finish. But apparently you have a positive effect on him, so I think you need to stick around at least for now.

Jessica:… thanks, I guess.

They rode back to Austin and O’Rion’s shared abode, in silence. They walked into the house, in silence. Jessica walked into O’Rion’s room, and after changing clothes, lied down beside Alex, already sleeping. She embraced him tightly and began to cry, stirring Alex. He held her close as Austin, in the den, went right back to scouting Slegna and Bobino as he drank an indiscernible mixture, staring at the door to Karma’s room as wrestling echoed through his mind.

++++

Fade back into the ring where Austin stands, facing his chalkboard.

To control Alex O’Rion, I must eliminate what makes him “Alex O’Rion”. I must destroy opportunities where he could fuck-up (I.E. Murphy’s Law).

Austin: To control Alex O’Rion, I must become the fuck-up to his fuck-ups. I can’t allow him the slightest distraction because he too is of weak mind due to various traumatic instances in his life. So, if I can maintain harmony in his life, then I give myself the best chance to receive his best. We can’t take Butters and Slegna lightly, for they will embarrass us if we allow them to. I fully expect to be on my top form, my only hope is that my efforts don’t cost me again as I’ve been wrong far too much when it comes to Alex. Do not fail me again, Alex O’Rion. I’ve done all I can to give you a chance to pass this time.

Do not blow this. Do not embarrass me again. The ‘comeback’ of Alex O’Rion was supposed to be a lot better than it has been so far. It’s all on you now for when one comeback begins, another ends. Comeback Kids, your little heart-warming story must not have a happy ending, for someone else, with the talent to justify it, deserves it more than you. His name is Alex O’Rion and he will have his moment or it will be his ass.

By controlling Alex O’Rion, I and thus the Wayward Sons control the Comeback Kids. By studying their matches, I and thus the Wayward Sons prepared for the Comeback Kids. By Alex and I being winners, The Wayward Sons are better than the Comeback Kids. If you paid attention in class then you know what that means.

I know for a long time that you’ve been waiting for a moment to finally put it together. Unfortunately, tonight will not be the night. I constantly listened to you both piss and moan about how you two were the MVPs of Ammunition during War Games, because you won all of your matches. If you were so important, so dominant then they would’ve put you in War Games, but they didn’t. Why? Because you weren’t good enough or consistent enough to be placed in an important situation like this. No matter what, eventually you regress into the mediocrity you were, which has no place in my classroom.

Skyler was right about one thing, you don’t have to weaken someone; you just have to be stronger. What I did, if anything, should have made you stronger as what I did was to keep tabs on Alex. Keep him in my sights. Make sure I knew his every move. So I ask you this question, Kids. What are you going to do when you realize that you were built up to be taken down? This is your dream situation but it’s time to join us in reality and realize that in truth a comeback will be snuffed out tonight. It will either be yours, or it will be Alex’s. Either way, I will destroy a Comeback Kid because unlike you, I’m too good to need to make a comeback.

Austin: Class Dismissed.

Out of time, so say goodbye,
What is yours, now is mine,
And I dream broken dreams,
I make them come true, I make them for you.
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leviticus
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 VOTING & PROMO THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.2 VOTING & PROMO THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:44 pm

Matthew 8:21
Then another of His disciples said to Him, “Lord, let me first go and bury my father.”

Leviticus stood there, his eyes closed as he drew in a deep breath. He could feel the warmth surrounding him and flowing over his skin as he stood there and allowed his thoughts to run free. He could hear a slight roar as he knew that an audience was waiting to hear just what it was he had to say. He leaned his head back and cast his closed eyes skyward and exhaled. Slowly he lowered his head and opened his eyes. In front of him was a room full of people, wrestling fans to be exact. He held up his hand and nodded solemnly.

Leviticus: Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here today to mark the passing of something great. We have come here to remember something truly special in this fast paced world we call sports entertainment. We have come here to remember Distortion.

Leviticus held out his arms, gesturing to the decorations in the room. There were memories of Distortion all around, from the black banners that proudly bore the show’s logo in green, to the metallic green podium Leviticus stood at. Nothing stood out quite as much as the centerpiece of the room though, a green coffin.

Leviticus: Ladies and gentlemen, I am sure all of you know that Distortion was something special, a program that stood apart from its peers. While Ammunition provided the best pure wrestling and Corruption brought you bloodshed and madness beyond your wildest imaginations, Distortion strove to be something different. Distortion was a show of gimmicks, unpredictability, spectacle, and above all entertainment.

**************************************************************************************

Leviticus walked through the halls of the arena with his Light Heavyweight title hung over his shoulder. As he walked the lights around him reflected off of it making it gleam brightly. No matter how brightly it gleamed though it couldn’t compare to the gleam that was in his eyes at that moment. He had triumphed against another opponent. In fact, not only had he triumphed he had dominated his opponent. Things were going well for him in FMW; there was no doubt about that. He just wished he could say the same for the other ventures he was involved in. He stopped and took a deep breath as he thought about the other things he had been trying to accomplish lately. He wouldn’t get to think very long though, as his cell phone ringing snapped him back in to reality. He pulled it from his pocket and flipped it open. After taking a moment to glance at the number he placed it to his ear.

Leviticus: Hello?

Leviticus listen closely as the voice on the other end spoke.

Leviticus: And you want to do this?

The voice spoke again. As it did Leviticus smiled.

Leviticus: Oh, I think they will know soon. Especially Ro.

The voice spoke again and Leviticus’s smile got bigger.

Leviticus: Trust me, this will get their attention. In fact if you want in on it I don’t think there will be a problem.

The voice spoke again and Leviticus chuckled.

Leviticus: All right man, let me tell you what we have in mind.

As Leviticus continued to talk to the person on the other end he walked down the hallway, being especially careful to not let anyone else hear what it was he had to say.

**************************************************************************************

Leviticus stepped out from behind the podium and began to walk across the stage, the cordless microphone still in hand.

Leviticus: You see Distortion lived as it died, without fear and at the top of its game. Distortion was able to do this because it was a place where anyone could go and become a star. Distortion took stars like Seth Omega, a man who in his time on Corruption never managed to rise above the lower midcard, and made him a legitimate threat to the FMW Championship. It took men like Axel Van Osborne, who was nothing more than a glorified curtain jerker on Ammunition, and turned him in to a man who was skyrocketing toward stardom.

Leviticus stopped and looked out at the crowd. He smirked as they hung on his every word. He turned on his heel and began to walk back across the stage.

Leviticus: But Distortion didn’t just take the castoffs and turn them into superstars. No, Distortion was quite capable of making its own stars. Distortion was the birthplace of perhaps the greatest tag team to ever grace FMW, Crash Scene. Distortion watched proudly as Skyler and Leon dominate the tag team division for quite some time. In fact Crash Scene was so great that the only thing that could truly defeat them was each other. Another star that was forged in the green fires of Distortion was Hannibal Frost. Hannibal was arguably the poster boy for Distortion, and deservedly so. During his time on the Distortion roster Hannibal won the top prize Distortion had to offer in the Abandon Championship, he single handedly won the War Games for the green team, and on the last episode of Distortion declared his intent to become the next FMW Champion.

Leviticus stopped as he reached to podium again. He took his place behind it and continued to speak.

Leviticus: That was not all though. Even with all these incredible competitors representing Distortion one man proved that he had what it took to be synonymous with the entire brand of Distortion, David GS.

Tyrell sat there in his cell on the thing that passed for his bed fuming with anger.

Tyrell: How that nigga gonna make it big while I sit here and rot?

He sprung up off of his mattress and began to pace around the room like a caged animal.

Tyrell: He’s gonna get his, no doubt.

As thoughts of violence spun around in Tyrell’s head a buzzing caused him to snap his head toward his cell door. A guard stood there, night stick in hand.

Guard: Let’s go.

Tyrell narrowed his eyes as he looked at the guard.

Tyrell: Huh uh. You ain’t getting me in no hole.

The guard shook his head.

Guard: You’re lawyer is here to see you.

Tyrell began to laugh as the guard just stood there and watched, ready for anything.

Tyrell: I ain’t got no lawyer.

The guard reached into his belt and pulled out a pair of handcuffs and held them out toward Tyrell.

Guard: Apparently you do now. Let’s go.

Leviticus narrowed his eyes as he looked out at the crowd.

Leviticus: David GS began his road to superstardom by going on an undefeated streak. One by one the competitors would step up and one by one they would fall down as David ran roughshod over anyone and everyone that crossed his path. This undefeated streak would continue until he came up short in his bid to acquire the Gold Card. Despite the fact that he was no longer undefeated David proved that he was the future of Distortion with his star making performance. He followed this up when he came with in a heartbeat of claming the Hayabusa Cup and in doing so showed the world that he could indeed hang with the big boys of FMW. On his final night as a Distortion superstar David GS took the next step toward immortality when he defeated PX to capture the Television Championship.

Leviticus scanned over the crowd. They all seemed to love the remembrance of what David GS had accomplished on Distortion. He nodded and even smiled a little himself.

Leviticus: In fact I say that despite the actions of a cowardly egomaniac the legacy of Distortion lives on through David GS. So long as the streak continues then Distortion’s legacy will live on.

The crowd began to clap and cheer at Leviticus’s statement. As they showed their appreciation of Distortion Leviticus’s smirk became a full blown smirk. He began to walk back and forth across the stage examining every face in attendance. As he did so he slowly unbuttoned he suit jacket. He stopped again, this time standing in front of the podium, his jacket open, allowing everyone to see what he was wearing beneath it, the FMW Light Heavyweight Championship.

Leviticus sat there in the booth as he waited. He had read a rumor on the internet that after the cancellation of Distortion the plan was for him to face David GS in a title unification match. Normally he would be thrilled at the opportunity to show FMW what he had, instead though, he was furious. Leviticus looked up and saw the person he had been waiting for walking toward his table.

Leviticus: What up Jeff?

Jeff Whitt slid in to the other side of the booth. It didn’t take long for a waitress to notice his arrival and bring him a menu and a coffee cup. Jeff smiled as he took the menu and informed the waitress what he wanted to drink. As soon as the waitress sashayed off to get his drink Jeff turned back to Leviticus.

Whitt: What up? That’s a good question Levi. What up with you wanting to meet at a Denny’s at six thirty in the morning?

Leviticus took a sip of his coffee. He sat the steaming cup back down on the table and looked down in to it. After a moment of contemplation he looked back up at Jeff.

Leviticus: Easy, no one is going to bother us here if we want to talk a little business. Besides, the Grand Slam is epic.

Jeff laughed and shook his head.

Whitt: True enough. So you want to talk business, what’s on your mind?

Leviticus took a deep breath and another sip of his coffee.

Leviticus: First off Jeff, I want to apologize for the other day. I was out of line.

Jeff shook his head.

Whitt: No big deal. We all get a little frustrated sometimes. As long as you are better now then it’s all good. The only thing I am upset about from that talk was the fact the camera caught us.

Leviticus nodded as the waitress returned. She sat Jeff’s drink down on the table and pulled out her pad. Before she had the chance to ask what either man wanted Leviticus answered her.

Leviticus: Two Grand Slams please. And more coffee, leave the pot.

The waitress nodded and the rushed back off to put their order in.

Whitt: I could have ordered myself you know.

Leviticus nodded.

Leviticus: Yeah I know. I just want your mind on what I called you here for. Besides you said the Grand Slam was epic.

Jeff laughed and shook his head.

Whitt: I supposed I did. So, apparently you have something on your mind. Care to fill me in?

Leviticus nodded.

Leviticus: Have you heard the rumors?

Jeff shook his head.

Leviticus: Apparently they plan on having me face David GS in a title unification match.

Jeff shook his head again.

Whitt: You can beat him Levi, you know that.

Leviticus shook his head this time.

Leviticus: I know that, you know that, but I think someone forgot to inform FMW management. See the only way I see them giving me a break like this is if they plan for me to lose.

Jeff nodded.

Whitt: So they had you win a couple title defenses to build up your credibility and now that you look more impressive in the eyes of the FMW fans they are going to throw you in front of the freight train that is David GS.

Leviticus took another sip of his coffee.

Leviticus: Exactly, they plan on burying me to make their boy look good. That is why I say we accelerate our plans.

Jeff smiled.

Whitt: How soon are we talking?

Leviticus leaned back against the seat of the booth.

Leviticus: How does Ammunition 12.2 sound?

The waitress returned with a pot of coffee and sat it on the table before hurrying off again.

Whitt: Sounds great. What do you have in mind?

Leviticus smiled as he pulled a small note pad out of his pocket and sat it on the table. He nodded as he slid it across the table toward Jeff.

Leviticus: That right there is a list of not only the people who said they would join us from our side but a few who have said they would join us from their side.

Jeff scanned over the list and nodded at each name. Suddenly his eyes widened as he reached the name at the end of the list.

Whitt: Him? Really?

Leviticus smirked as he nodded.

Leviticus: Be a heck of a surprise don’t you think? I don’t think we should let them know about some of them just yet though.

Jeff nodded as he slid the note pad back across the table toward Leviticus.

Whitt: Agreed. As for the other first one though, I say we get him in right away. Now what exactly did you have planned?

The waitress returned with their plates and sat them down on the table. Both men smiled at her and thanked her. The waitress smiled back and sat the ticket face down on the table before rushing off to check her other tables. Leviticus smiled as he unrolled his silverware.

Leviticus: Let’s just say that I owe Ro one.

Jeff smiled and nodded as he unrolled his silverware.

Whitt: I like it, I like it a lot.

Soon enough all their hard work and waiting would pay off, until then the two men ate their breakfast.

Leviticus: And that ladies and gentlemen is why we are here, to mark the passing of Distortion. You see Distortion is gone, and it isn’t coming back. We have come here to lay it to rest, every last little bit of it, including its legacy. You see, while Jaro may have killed Distortion I will be the one to finish its legacy. I will be the one to end the streak.

Leviticus looked out toward the crowd who was no longer clapping, but rather glaring at him.

Leviticus: Don’t look so upset ladies and gentlemen. It is better this way, I promise. You won’t have to live another day hanging your hopes on David GS. He won’t have to walk down the aisle toward the ring with the pressure of having to uphold Distortion’s legacy hanging over his head. Both he, and all of you, will be able to move on. Both he, and all of you, will be able to go on to better things than carrying the husk of a dead brand.

Tyrell walked into the crowded hallway that held the visiting area and looked around. The guard pointed toward one of the windows. Tyrell nodded and headed toward the chair and sat down. On the other side of the glass a man with blonde hair and green eyes sat with a large smile on his face. Tyrell picked up the phone and the other man did the same.

Tyrell: Who are you?

The man continued to smile.

Man: Direct aren’t we? Didn’t the guard tell you? I’m your lawyer.

Tyrell glared and shook his head.

Tyrell: I ain’t got no lawyer.

The man on the other side of the glass chuckled.

Man: You do now Tyrell.

Tyrell narrowed his eyes.

Tyrell: Alright. What’s your name and what you want from me?

The man chuckled again.

Man: Like the note said Tyrell, I want to help you. As for my name. Well, you can call me B. Lyle.

The crowd, those who hadn’t gotten up and left, continued to glare and had even began to hurl obscenities at him. He held out a hand to try to quiet them.

Leviticus: Don’t be angry. Look at it like this, by ending the streak I am really doing all of you a favor. When I end the streak and capture the Television Championship not only will I be enabling you to let go of Distortion but I will also be showing you what a true champion is made of.

At this point the majority of the crowd had gotten up and left, but not before littering the stage with garbage. Despite this Leviticus continued to speak.

Leviticus: That’s right ladies and gentlemen. A champion, a true champion, is someone who goes out each and every night and fights for what he believes in. A champion is someone who is consistent and you can depend on, not some kid on a hot streak.

Leviticus looked out at the now empty seats in front of him. He closed his eyes and shook his head. Slowly he walked over to the green coffin and placed his hand on top of it.

Leviticus: Rest in peace Distortion, because tonight it all ends. Tonight I will lay your legacy to rest as I show the world that a champion isn’t just about how many people you can plow through. No, being a champion is about being one thing, gold standard.

Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 VOTING & PROMO THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.2 VOTING & PROMO THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 4:15 am

Shafts of sunlight cascade down through the billowing grey clouds and strike upon the cracked grey pavement. Abel Steele looked up to the heavens not for the first time that afternoon.

A storm is coming….

Abel had his long coat wrapped tightly around himself but instinctively he shrugged and attempted to pull it in a little tighter against the bitterly cold wind. The street was fairly empty, most sensible people having sought refuge from the impending storm long ago.

A door nearby swung open in the breeze as a man ducked into a nearby building. From the raucous laughter and singing that echoed out into the street Abel could tell it was a worker's tavern and the occupants had settled in for the night, sheltering from the storm in the welcome embrace of god friends and alcohol.

Lucky bastards!

Abel could have quite enjoyed a night drinking with some blue collar folk. His life was far too filled with over hyped cavemen and the inevitable crew of parasites looking to hitch their wagon to whichever star was rising fastest. Truth be told it made him sick but Abel also knew where his bread got buttered.

As the door blew itself closed again the dull grey tones of the street were once more matched by the eerie stillness and silence that often precedes a mighty storm.

I should have caught a cab home.

Abel would never have done it, with the amount of doctors appointments and the demands on his time in representing FMW at various press events Abel liked to jog whenever he could. Besides, the trip from the doctor's office back to his apartment was less than 10 blocks and he should be home before the storm struck anyways.

I better take the shortcut through the park tonight….that storm looks nasty.

The park was a much quicker route back to Abel's apartment, usually Abel took the longest route to try and get a decent work out in but even taking the park Abel was in a race to make it home before things got interesting out.

Everything I do lately seems to be a race….

Abel had raced to regain fitness for his comeback match vs. Doc, surprising every doctor that had assessed his injury at 11.1 in the process. He had also raced to expand his skill set outside of his boxing knowledge. No one would ever class him with the great in ring technicians of the sport but Abel had quickly gotten himself to a point where anyone who mistakenly went into a match believing him to be a simple slugger, would pay dearly for their mistake. Then there was his health. Abel knew he could never win
that race but he was dammed sure gonna run as hard an as fast as he could

Abel struggled through the wind, despite his best efforts managing to move along at something of a snail's pace. As he rounded a bend in the path through the park Abel could see the trees on the next hill whipping about in the breeze, their branches flailing about like he had never seen before. With a loud crack a branch thicker than Abel snapped off from a nearby tree and sped toward him as it flying through the air as if were no more than a feather. Abel covered his head and braced for the impact,

This is going to fucking hurt….

A massive crash erupted and Abel found himself showered in dirt and debris, a second branch sailed through the air and the two clashed in mid air like an arm wrestle between two titans. The branches exploded in all directions and whilst a few sizeable chunks slammed into his body Abel was relatively unscathed.

I have to find some shelter.….now!

Abel surveyed the area around him, aside from trees, that he was none too keen to get any closer to, there was not much shelter on offer.

The pump station!

The park had a lake in the middle and at the side of the lake was a small hut built to house the pump that kept the lake water from going stagnant. He hustled on as fast as he could over the hill, the pump house was only a few hundred metres away. As he ran more branches flew through the air, joined by various other items, along with all kinds of other item that had been lying about in the park; newspapers, blankets all spun about in the air like confetti and he was sure that at any moment Abel himself would be lifted into the air and tossed about like a rag doll.

At last he reached the pump house, which appeared to be holding up well in the battering of this storm, he could see a sizeable padlock on the door. Abel looked around for something to jimmy the door open but there was nothing in sight.

Whoosh!!

Only out of instinct Abel ducked in time to see an umbrella spear through the air and wedge itself firmly into the wooden door behind him.

Holy shit, that thing nearly impaled me!

Abel quickly pulled the umbrella out of the door and looked it over. It was a fairly sturdy umbrella with a metal shaft.

This might do the job..

He set one end of the umbrella into the lock and leant on the other end. The lock groaned and bowed and Abel could feel the umbrella failing in his hands as it twisted then with a sudden snap the lock gave way first and the umbrella slipped out his grasp and spun like a Frisbee until it planted itself into a nearby tree.

Next time I have a no DQ match I'm bringing my fucking umbrella!

Abel shook his head and then shuffled into the tiny pump house. It was a wooden building but appeared well constructed. Going by its age Abel suspected it had seen out plenty of storms over the years. He quickly found a spot in the corner and huddled in to wait out the storm.

Louder and harder the wind blew, shaking the pump house to its foundations. The walls creaked and the roof bowed upwards, as the air got sucked out and then blown back in like a kid blowing bubble in his milk carton.
Abel was sure the building was coming down around him and he wondered if he had made a massive mistake by hiding out here. A bucket clanged on the ground as it blew off a shelf and Abel turned to see the building's only window shattered by a renegade dustbin lid as it sliced into the building and bounced off the walls like a pinball.

Carefully Abel edged toward the window, watching for any incoming missiles and looked outside. He could see the trees dancing like hippies on acid, limbs flailing in all directions to a rhythm no one else could hear. As he glanced down through the window Abel clutched the wall in terror. The buildings floor was beginning to lift from its foundations. He only had time to wedge himself into a corner before there was a terrible groan and the whole pump house lifted into the air like a balloon, spinning on its axis and making Abel feel sick.

Ohhhh FUUUCK!!

Through the window he could see the tree tops as the building climbed higher and higher. As it climbed the building spun faster and faster and all of its contents were tossed about like salad. Abel ducked as the dustbin lid from before slammed into the wall above his head, he dodged as the bucket rolled across the floor to where he had been standing but he only heard the umbrella whistle through the air before it slammed into the back of his head, sending him to the floor in an unconscious heap.

**Blink**

The sides of the pump house were smashed in several places, holes left by flying objects of various shapes and sizes allowing the sunlight to filter in. The air outside was still and the building was back on terra firma.

**Blink**

The door sat askew, attached now by only one of its three hinges and looking like it would fall at any moment.

**Blink**

The floor was on an angle, wherever the building had come down it wasn't on even ground.

**Blink**Blink**

Abel forced himself upright, if the building had come down on such an angle it could slide at any moment, he had to get outside. His body ached all over and his head throbbed where the umbrella had struck him but he forced complaining muscles into action and dragged his was over to the door.

**Blink**

As he reached the doorway all of his pains were forgotten by surprise.

What is with the sun…it's…..Green?!?!?

Abel stood up and dusted himself off before stepping out of the slanted building, landing with a thud on the greenest grass he had ever seen. In fact everything has a green tinge to it as if someone had wrapped the whole world in green cellophane.

???: Hee hee hee hee

Abel spun about looking to see who was laughing at him. A rustling in a nearby bush seemed awful suspicious and he began to creep slowly over to it

Abel spun about on his heel, there was more than one person about and Abel felt a little uncomfortable. Where on earth was he with a sun that was green? He didn't know who was laughing at him but he was pretty damn sure they could give him some answers.

Abel: Who's there?!?!?

Abel caught a glimpse of a foot through the bush and shot a hand in like a viper, pulling out a small man not much bigger than a child.

???: No let me go please! I mean you no harm.

Abel dropped the man onto the ground rather unceremoniously and he skittered back a few paces until he saw that Abel was not trying to attack him.

Abel: Where the hell am I!?!? Who the hell are you?!?!?

The creature looked at Abel a moment before nodding to itself and then he waived his arm above his head. Before Abel knew what was going on another 20 of the little men… no wait some of them were women… were surrounding him and looking on in nervous excitement.

???: Are you a good witch or a wicked witch?

The little critters sounded like they had been sucking on helium balloons but from what he could tell Abel thought they were adults.

Abel: Witch? What the fuck?

???: Funny looking witch if you ask me

The group of little people laughed at that Abel's mind spinning at a million miles trying to figure out what was going on.

I'm dead, the flying umbrella really killed me. That's got to be it…..

???: Well? What is it good or evil?

Abel raised one hand to his temple attempting to massage away a massive headache forming. This was about the most confused he had ever been in his life. As he did so out of the green light of the sun a beam of bright blue shot down to the clearing where Abel's pump house had come to rest and a being descended from the very heavens riding on that wave of iridescent blue light.

Abel: Now what? Who the hell is this?

The figure stepped out of the light and over toward Abel. There was something very familiar about this creature but Abel couldn't quite place it.

???: Look, it's Drewmerella. She'll know what to do with this new witch

Drewmerella: Hello my friends, what is all the excitement… oh I see. And who might you be?

Drewmerella was wearing a pale blue dress and tiara and she had a wand that was a beacon of blue. There was something almost god like about Drewmerella serenity and calm exuded from her but there was also a pompous sense of self righteousness about her that rubbed Abel the wrong way.

Abel: Okay…. I'm Abel Steele. Now your turn. Where the hell am I? And why do these things think that I am a witch

Drewmerella: Why in Distortia of course and the Distorchkins think you are a witch because you dropped your house right on top of the witch who lives here.
Abel looked over his shoulder at the pump house for the first time he noticed why the floor had been on such an angle. Two feet attached to a pair of the fattest legs Abel had seen protruded out from beneath the pump house holding up one entire side of the building.

Abel: Oh….uhh sorry about that. I'm kinda new at the whole flying house thing ya know…

Drewmerella: Never mind about apologising. She was an evil witch and the Distorchkins will be glad to be rid of her.

Abel: Umm Okay then mate. Listen… you're some sort of witch yourself, do you suppose you could help me work out how the hell I get back home…

Drewmerella: Me….. oh no, that's not really my thing. I can't actually help anybody with my useless powers. I just fly around and tell everyone what to do.

Abel: Well that's just fucking great.

Drewmerella: Of course if I were you I'd be wanting to talk to the wizard.

Abel: Who?

Drewmerella: The Wizard JarOz of course. He is great and powerful. I'm sure he could help you get home.

Abel looked around but couldn't see any sign of civilization in any direction.

Abel: And how do I find this Wizard?

Distorchkins: Hee hee hee

Drewmerella: Follow the Blue brick road of course.

Abel shook his head. He must have been hit really hard in the head because this was the weirdest dream he had ever had and there was no dam Blue brick road he could see.

As he was about to speak up again one of the Distorchkins grabbed him by the hand and pulled him along through some bushes until they reached another clearing where just in front of his feet was a road paved in bright blue bricks stretching out all the way over the horizon. In the distance he could see the outline of a grand city.

Drewmerella: Follow the blue brick road.

Distorchkins: Follow the blue brick road

Abel huffed a deep breath and resigned himself to trekking off across the land in search of the Wizard of Distortia.

Drewmerella: Oh….one more thing Abel Steele…… beware the Wicked Witch of the Sky.

Abel: Who?

[i]But there was no response. Drewmerella flashed away on her wave of Blue light and the Distorchkins melted off into the shrubbery leaving Abel with no choice but to set out on the path that was laid before him in bright blue.

As he trudged along the path Abel was struck by how much he
REALLY didn't like green. Everything was just wrong about this place and he needed to find the Wizard and get back home.

With his mind wandering Abel stumbled along the path, not really seeing much of interest until he noticed a man hiding behind a fence up ahead.

???: BOO!

Abel looked over to the fence running parallel to the blue brick road. It was a post and rail fence. The man was about as well hidden as cripple at a fun run.

???: Did I scare ya?

Abel: Who the hell are you and what the fuck are you doing?

???: Who am I? WHO AM I?

[i]The man stormed over toward Abel with anger in his eyes, he wasn't a small man and despite puffing up his chest the ma's girth was the most noticeable thing about him. Abel drew back a little readying for whatever this strange man might do.

???: No seriously….who am I? I can't remember my own name half the time.

Abel: You can't remember your own name?

The fat man looked slightly abashed but mostly offended at that.

???: Well I can remember it….sometimes. It's just that well…. You see I don't have any brains.

You're not kidding…. Who?

SPLASH

Abel looked through wet hair that covered his eyes at the not so bright man. He was beaming from ear to ear and juggling a couple of water balloons in his hands

Abel: What was that for?.

???: What was what for?

Abel: The water balloon?

???: You have water balloons?

Abel pointed silently at the two balloons the fat man was juggling

???: Are these yours then?

The man appeared genuinely surprised to find water balloons in his hands.

Abel: No they're……I mean yeh, they are mine. Pass them to me would you.

The slow witted fellow tossed the two balloons to Abel who caught them and placed them in his coat pockets. With a shake of his head he huffed off up the road.

Abel: Well mate, I gotta keep moving. I'm off to see the wizard so I can get back home.

A sudden change swept over the obese stranger at the mention of the wizard, the man's face now the very picture of hope.

???: You know the wizard?

Abel: Not really, but I've been told he's the only one powerful enough to get me out of here.

???: I'd really like to see the wizard

The fat man was looking at Abel like he was his best friend all of a sudden. It made him very uncomfortable.

Abel: Interesting, well good luck with that mate.

Abel started on up the path again hoping to leave this dim witted fatso behind but the sound of thudding feet behind told him that he wasn't that lucky.

???: It's Seth.

Abel: What's Seth?

Seth: My name…. I just remembered it. I was abandoned out here you know.

Abel: What?

Seth: You know left out here alone

Abel: I know what abandoned means Seth.

Seth: Oh well, anyway, I like being Abandoned out here and I spend my time trying to scare people away.

Abel: But your'e too dumb to do it.

Seth: Hey!!

Abel: Seth, you were hiding behind a post and rail fence.

Seth: Anyway, do you think the Wizard could make me smart?

Abel: I doubt he's that powerful?

Seth: What was that?

Abel: OK Seth…. Why don't you come along with me and you can ask him yourself?

A great smile lit up the fat man's face and he reached out and embraced Abel in a bear hug

Seth: Sure I'll come along with you…. But who are we going to see again?

Abel: Seth….

Seth: What?

Abel: Shut up

And so Abel set off again down the path toward the Wizard. The journey went faster now, mostly because Abel didn't want to waste any more time than necessary with this imbecile of a man.

Seth: Hey look…. A snow man.

Abel shook his head, Seth was the dumbest man he had ever met. The air was dry and warm and the sun was blazing high overhead

Abel: Seth, I don’t think that a …….

Abel looked to where Seth was pointing and stared in shock. Up ahead beside a small shed was a man frozen solid in place. It was more of an ice sculpture than a snow man.

Abel followed a giggling Seth over toward the man and tapped it on the arm

Abel: Strange things happen here in Distortia….

Seth: Where?

Abel: Nevermind.

The ice man looked incredibly real. Someone had dressed it up and Seth reached down and stole it's belt, putting it around his own waist

Abel: that doesn't seem to fit you very well Seth

Seth: Who's Seth?

Abel shook his head again at his fat companion and turned to continue along the path

???: Gi tha ba

Abel: Very funny seth

Seth: what's that?

Abel: You don't have the brains to pull this off Seth, remember?.

???: thaw ee ou

This time Abel noticed the lips of the ice man moving very slightly. He leaned closer to the sculpture

Did this statue just talk? I've spent too long with this moron and my own brains are being killed off.

???: thaw ee ou

There was no denying it this time, the statue was talking. While Abel recovered from the shock he notice the statue moving its eyes and looking to its left. A rusted old hair dryer was sitting beside the shed.

Abel: Aw ee ou….Thaw me out! You want us to thaw you out?

The statue managed the smallest of nods and Abel rushed over and plugged the hair dryer in to a power socket on the shed wall. He began by blowing into the man's face.

???: Thankyou sir. Seems like I've been frozen here for ever. Now would you mind thawing my arms and legs out?

Abel set about defrosting the man's joints one at a time. He finished the elbows knees and hips and the ice man began to talk.

???:The name's Frosty anyway…. Who are you?

Abel: Abel…How did you end up frozen out here?

Frosty: Well I was outside working when a snowstorm struck out of nowhere and froze me solid. What are you doing out here….and how did you end up with that retarded guy?

Abel: He's not with me, we just happened to be going to the same place.

Frosty: Where's that?

Abel: To see if the Wizard can get me home.

Frost: Oh right. Well looks like you are nearly done here and I will let you get on your way

Abel: Well that's the joints all taken care of, just need to defrost your body now.

Frosty: Thanks! Hey you….fatso, once this is done you can give me my belt back!

Seth was surprisingly fast for a man of his size and before Abel reacted he ran over and snatched the hair dryer from Abel's grip, crushing it on the ground beneath his feet.

Abel: What'd you do that for?

Seth: I'm keeping the belt.

Frost: YOU!!

Despite being mostly ice from waist to neck Frosty moved like a serpent and he tackled Seth to the ground, the two of them rolling over and over down the blue brick road.

After a few moments of considering wether to pull them apart Abel decided he really wasn't that interested in either of them and set off down the road toward the wizard.

Frosty: Wait…

Seth: Wait…

Frosty: Can't you help me?

Seth: Can't you help me?

Frosty: I don't even really want the belt back

Seth: I don't even really want the belt back

Frosty shoved Seth off the road and into a bush, the fat man losing his balance and falling in like a beached whale.

Frosty: Please?

Abel: Do you have another hair dryer?

Frosty: No

Abel: A hot shower? A heater? A box of matches?

Frosty: No, no and no

Abel: Then I don't realy know what you want me to do. I'm not gonna cuddle you warm.

Seth: He could ask the wizard

Frosty: Do you think he could help?

Abel wasn't really wanting to have any more people along but the idea of one more person to dilute the amount of dumb that Seth spread might be nice.

Abel: I guess it won't hurt to ask

Frosty turned and gave the struggling Seth a hand up off his back, using all his strength to lift the corpulent simpleton.

Frosty: If this works you can keep that belt ok retard

And with that the two of them rushed to catch up to Abel and continue along the blue brick road, walking for what seemed an eternity toward their goal.

As they walked the road travelled high and low through the countryside. In the distance a giant city was looming what appeared to be only an hour or so away.

Abel: We're almost there guys…

Frosty: Maybe not

As he spoke the words they crested a hill and Frosty pointed to a figure coming along the blue brick road in the valley below. It was a giant of a man that swept all before him, knocking out anything that got in his way. He knocked down trees in his stride and kicked giant boulders aside like pebbles.

The three men pulled to the side of the road, hoping the giant would pass them and continue on its way but as it got close enough to notice them the giant screamed like a girl and cowered in the middle of the path.

???: P..p..please leave m..m..me alone

Seth: I think it's scared of us

Frosty: No shit Sherlock.

Seth: Who's Sherlock?

Frosty: Arrrgh….what do we do Abel.

Abel: Let me talk to it.

Abel wandered slowly up the path, careful not to scare the colossus cowering ahead.

Abel: We won't hurt you

Abel motioned to the path of destruction behind the giant

Abel: Even if we wanted to….

???: But you might fight back…

Frosty: Are you kidding! How can you be scared? You're practically unstoppable.

???: You think so?

Abel: Of course.

???: But what if I got hurt?

Frosty: You're pathetic

???: I know.

Abel: Listen big fella, why don't you come along with us. Maybe you'll feel more confident in a group

???: Ummm… where are you going?

Abel: To see the Wizard

???: Now way. That sounds scary….

Frosty: Maybe the wizard could give this guys some courage?

Abel: We could ask…what do you think bloke?

???: If you promise not to hurt me…

Abel shook his head as he walked over and helped the giant creature to his feet.

Abel: You'll be fine… What's your name anyway.

???: I don't really have one

Frosty: We should call him Giant Sook

Abel: How about GS?

GS: Whatever you say…..

Abel shook his head once more walking off toward the Wizard's city, his ragtag friends following behind.

KNOCK, KNOCK

Frosty: Don't think they're gonna let us in

GS: I'm scared, let's just leave

Seth: Who's there?

Abel had now knocked at the door five times and heard so much as a peep from within the city gates.

How weird. Even if they don't open the gates we should hear all the people living inside the city from this close.

Abel: Hey GS, get up here and open this gate would ya mate.

GS: Do I have to?

Abel: Yes you do

[i]GS walked up to the giant gates and pulled as hard as he could. With a creak the doors opened and the gang peered into the city inside

Frosty: the place is Abandoned

GS: Looks scary

Seth: What does abandoned mean?

Abel: Lees gawking and more walking. I can't wait until the wizard gets me the hell away from you lot.

The gang made their way through empty streets toward the center of the city. The whole place looked as though it had been bustling with activity recently but now there was nothing.

Finally they approached a palace in the center of the city. It was a majestical palace with "Wizard Oz" in bright blue letters on the sign at the gate. Only someone had crossed out "Wizard" and written "King" in its place and the word "Oz" had been changed to "Aus".

GS: the Wizard isn't here any more…. Let's just leave

Frosty: I wonder where all the people went

Seth: I like crowns

Abel shoved the door open and walked inside. The door opened straight into a giant chamber. The whole building had no internal wall and at the far end there was a dais and a figure bigger than any man… even bigger than their giant friend sat upon the throne

King Aus: Who dares enter my throne room

GS: That's it I'm leaving

Frosty: Don't move you big girl

Seth: Hee hee… Throne room

Abel: We are looking for the Wizard….?

King Aus: The Wizard Jaroz is no more. King Aus rules now

Abel: can you help me get back home

GS: Or give me some courage?

Frosty or some heat?

Seth: Ooh ooh, I want a shiny penny….

King Aus: Silence!! I have the power to do these things, but King Aus does not care for your demands. Go away and never come back

With that the king grabbed a giant torch from its sconce on the wall and waved it at the group, forcing them back toward the door. As his three companions turned to run Abel knew he could not let his chance to get home disappear.

Abel: Look Seth…Santa!

Seth: SANTA!!

Without a moment's hesitation Seth charged headlong at the king jumping up onto his lap. The obese man hit the throne with such momentum the whole thing toppled and fell. The King's head tilted on an impossible angle and the rolled of his neck and across the floor.

Frosty: That's not a real King, It's a giant puppet.

As the King toppled from his throne Abel could see that Frosty was right, the King was hollow inside from head to toe. He watched in horror as the throne toppled backwards and Seth's momentum carried him over the back. As the throne came down it slammed its full weight into Seth's skull.

Before he could yell the hollow arm that had been holding the torch dropped off and rolled across the floor toward Abel. He did not have time to react and braced himself for the impact.

Guess I won't be going home after all

The arm never hit, as it rolled across the floor GS stepped in front and knocked it away from it's path and it came crashing to a halt next to Frosty.

GS: Are you okay?

Abel: Yes, thanks to you.

Frosty: Ahhhhhhh

Thy both turned to see a puddle of water forming at Frosty's feet as he warmed himself against the flame of the giant torch.

Abel: I bet that throne knocked some sense into Seth….

The three of them rushed over to the toppled throne and lifted it off of the fat man lying underneath it

Seth: Look what I found down the back of that chair….. A penny!!!!

Seth beamed from ear to ear and Abel smiled to himself.

Probably for the best anyway….

Frosty: Looks like everyone got what they came for.

???: Almost everyone

The four turned around to see a tiny man in a stunning blue robe emerge from a small doorway on the side of the building walking assuredly toward them

GS: The Wizard.

Frosty: The Wizard

Seth: Why is he wearing a dress?

Jaroz: Your friends all got what they asked for Abel and now it is you turn……almost.

The wizard made a sweeping motion back toward the wall he emerged from and suddenly there were two doors, one smaller red door and a much larger blue one.

Jaroz: Frosty, GS, Seth….. I am sending you three away from Distortia, you do not belong here. Choose one of these doors and you will see out your days in a better place.

Frosty: That red door looks nice and warm.

Seth: Red means stop

GS: Well don't think I'll fit through the red door so Blue it is.

The three turned and said their goodbyes to Abel before quickly exiting.

Jaroz: Now Abel, it is time for you to go home too. The Blue door will take you back, but before you can leave this place there s one more task you must complete

Abel eyed the wizard, wondering what game he was playing.

Abel: Oh yeh?

Jaroz: You have been followed to this place by the Wicked Witch Sky. She plans to follow you home Abel. I implore you to stop her….

Abel: You can count on it.

Jaroz: Very well then, exit through the blue door and you will find yourself back home anon.

With that Jaroz waved his arms and disappeared into a puff of smoke leaving a slightly bemused Abel Steele to wander over to the large blue door.

Wicked Witch eh…..never even showed her face

Abel opened the door and stepped through into a tunnel that led to another smaller door about 100 metres away. Abel walked hurriedly toward it, eager to get back home.

The Door!

As Abel turned around he saw the door still wide open. He hurried back as fast as he could to shut the door but as he drew nearer a figure appeared in the throne room outside.

The Wicked Witch

Abel ran as fast as he could pumping arms and legs and lunged with a flying leap toward the door. He slammed into it hard and the door swung shut but not before the witch could wedge on foot to stop it.

She pushed as hard as she could to get in, scratching and clawing at Abel on the other side of the door

Witch: Let me in boy…. I am not even interested in stopping you.

Abel: I don't care…. You don't belong there.

Push as he might Abel could not shut the door. He knew if he did not keep the witch out his home would be ruined forever but he was, inch by inch, losing the battle.

As the Witch shoved harder and harder the door slammed into his coat and something burst. Abel looked down at the small wet patch forming on his coat

Seth… you brilliant idiotic bastard!

Abel took one hand off the door and the witch roared, smelling her impending triumph but Abel grabbed for his other coat pocket and pulled out the last water balloon Seth had given him.

Letting go of the door completely the witch stumbled at the sudden shift in resistance and abel took the opportunity to unload the water bomb right in her face. She screamed in anguish and sat up enraged at Abel

Witch: Fool boy, you think a water ballon would stop me? Did you think I would melt or something?

Abel: Nope bu I thought it might distract you long enough for this….

Abel leaned back as hard as he could and delivered his fist right into the witch's twisted nose, feeling it snap beneath his knuckles. As she screamed and reeled back in pain Abel placed a boot on her chest and slammed her back into the throne room and slammed the door shut in her face. As he turned and walked toward the far door he heard the witch slamming into it behind him but she could not get in.

And that…. Is that

Abel finally opened the second door and stepped through into the bright blue light on the other side……………………………………….

Abel woke to find himself on the floor of the FMW locker room. The FMW doctor was kneeling beside him

Doc: Mr Steele, are you all right? Can you hear me?

Abel sat up and looked around the room, there were several members of the FMW present and everyone had stopped to look at him

Abel:I was running from a storm, hid in a pump house.

The doctor looked at him with concern on his face

Seth: I don't think so buddy. You were pumping weights by yourself, one minute you were fine the next you were flat on your back unconscious. You probably should have stopped after the first couple of hours the way you were going

Abel:But…. I got blown away in the storm….. and you were there.

Abel looked around the room at the throng gathering

Abel:And you and you were there too.

Doc: I think you need to take it easy for the week Mr Steele. You have a big fight coming up and I'd hate to have to pull you from your massive return to Ammunition for medical reasons.

Abel nodded his acknowledgement. So it had all been a dream….. yet it seemed so real.

Abel: Maybe you're right Doc. Might take a few days off ok.

Abel gathered up his gear and walked out of the gym wondering if he had indeed been pushing too hard. Since his comeback from injury life had been a whirlwind racing here and there. He had to win this race at all costs………maybe he should treat it as a marathon rather than a sprint though.

Abel was sure of one thing though

I AM back on Ammunition. I AM home.
Back to top Go down
Storm183

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Storm
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 VOTING & PROMO THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.2 VOTING & PROMO THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 6:26 am

Contract on the Line Match

Contract on the Line Match

The Wayward Sons (Alex O’Rion & Chris Austin) (c) vs. The Comeback Kids (Slegnadamus & Butters)
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 VOTING & PROMO THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.2 VOTING & PROMO THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:58 am

-Ammunition 12.2-

As more promos roll in votes will be added and or changed....

Last edited by Axel Van Osbourne on Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:39 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 VOTING & PROMO THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.2 VOTING & PROMO THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 10:21 am

November 28, 2010

12:59 a.m.

Oww...

Fuck.

That wasn’t the way I intended my pro wrestling debut to go. Definitely wasn’t how I pictured it in my mind in the locker room right before the match. Here’s how I envisioned it: I was going to knock Alex O’Rion’s head clean off with a lariat STO and pin him to win my debut. As everyone already knows, though, I only managed to get as far as the set-up.

But hey, it wasn’t all that bad. The guy was a former FMW world champion. Would’ve been a real tall order for a noob like me to take him down. I guess I’m glad that I just managed to take him to the limit, that wily veteran. Slipped through my hands like a damn weasel and managed to knock me out with the sole of his foot long enough to put me away. Guess I should also be glad that my nose ain’t broken, but it’s still fucking sore as hell. Ah well, nothing that a cup of steaming cocoa can’t fix. And some writing therapy.

Tiberius Jefferson, breaking stereotypes at your service. That’s right, I ain’t afraid.

Christmas is almost here, by the way. Hot cocoa season in full swing, you know. The iPod is full of instrumentals and jazz carols, perfect for the nighttime when I’m trying to relax and forget the damn pain. Ah, fuck this shit, fuck this shit. A brotha can’t always be listening to the gangsta shit, although the new Kanye joint is on heavy rotation in the daytime.

Right, this should be enough for today. This wrestling thing is hard stuff. You get sore all day. In a real fight, you avoid falling to the floor. Wrestling encourages that. Man, not only do I have to not kill people in the process, I have to hurt myself too. Ain’t that some shit indeed.

The strange thing is, though, that crowd – it’s one of a kind. Hard to explain it right now, it’s late and I hurt. Getting woozy. Time to put it down so I can pick it up tomorrow, hopefully.

1:12 p.m.

Eh, so I got told off at lunch. Boss was asking me how I could’ve lost. Conversation went something like this.

“You had him, Tiberius. How could you have let it slip away?” he said.

“It happened too quick. That’s all there is to it,” I said.

“You imbecile. You had him!”

“I’ll get him next time.”

“Fool.”

Fuck him. He runs his mouth too much for a guy who’s known more for losing and screwed around enough for Austin to break his back. I swear to God, one day...

I can dig the fact that I lost. For my first match, I’m pretty sure I can say that I gave him my all. I did have him. I fought hard. I fought stiff. I fought smart, even, but he was just too damn clever. I’m man enough to accept the fact that I lost to a former FMW World Heavyweight Champion, who undoubtedly has more experience in the ring than I do, and has lasted longer under more brutal circumstances. I’m man enough to deal with it.

I mean, fuck. Deep inside I’m honored that my first match was against not some green-ass rookie for me to squash, but an actual challenge. That right there is an actual honor, even though the whole thing was set up by my boss’s stupid screwing around.

All right, enough ranting. Time to take my anger out on training. Ironic, isn’t it. Still learning how not to kill people in the ring.

11:32 p.m.

Well, that was a good session earlier. I’m getting better at pulling my punches, but the guys training me said I can work and throw my punches a little stiff, just to keep me being believable. I’m a big guy, after all. They also gave me some tapes (how the hell will I play these shit? Where the fuck will I put them in?) and a couple of DVDs of Japanese wrestling. Puro, I think it was called. Funny, I already know my Japanese martial arts and shit.

I asked them if I could do a little bit of jiu-jitsu – both kinds – and some judo, they said, sure, go for it. When we sparred after that, I locked in a katahajime. Let’s just say the other trainer quickly had to beg me to loosen up.

“All right, all right,” he said, “you can do it, just don’t lock it in that tight next time.”

“What?” I said. “But isn’t that the point?”

“Yeah, but this is pro wrestling. You can’t be trying to legit kill people. You can lock it in tight, but loose enough for your opponent to still talk and shit.”

“...Oh. Oh yeah. My bad.”

Yeah, that was funny. I guess I don’t know my own strength.

I’m still getting used to taking my own bumps. I know it’s just a matter of getting used to taking the pain over and over until it just becomes a routine, but that’s not really how I want it to go. I’m getting old, man, and these bones aren’t getting any harder, if you know what I mean. No, no, that’s not how I meant it, jackass pervert. I’m built and all, but I think nobody should be learning how to pro wrestle when they’re getting old. And trust me, in this day and age, my age is pretty damn old.

Ah, but there ain’t no bones that can be soothed by some hot chocolate. Got some of that Swiss Miss Dark. Good stuff, but there ain’t no damn marshmallows. Those were my favorite parts, too.

November 29, 2010

11:15 p.m.

Boss is getting on my case again. Apparently, he still ain’t over the loss.

There was only so much he can do being in a damn wheelchair, beyond threatening people with a lawsuit. To be honest, I didn’t see it much but I saw the show on replay, and I gotta tell you, Austin trying to sneak up on him and him getting all bitchy was damn priceless. I won’t say it out loud, but I will say that he deserves all the hate. But knowing him, he either doesn’t know, doesn’t care, or both.

And now he’s nagging me to win the next one. I’m like, I know. Nobody likes losing. While the loss to Alex O’Rion was really no big deal to me in the end, I am aware that I can’t exactly debut with a damn losing streak. I have my own work ethic, and I’m preparing for it like Manny Pacquiao, whoever it may be.

And no, not the Pacquiao as of late. That guy was too busy being distracted and shit. I’m talking about like the old days.

Speaking of work ethic and boxing, I busted two punching bags today. Yeah, that’s apparently how freakish I am. I busted a speed bag, which is cool. Those things are small. But damn, I also busted a heavy bag. A fucking heavy bag. I was doing a few combos and a couple of punches in, the damn thing ripped open in the middle and whatever the fuck that was inside it, cotton, sand, whatever the fuck it is, it just came spilling out like guts and shit. The story gets even more hilarious when I learn that one of my trainers peed their pants.

Not like they should be surprised, or anything.

All right, I find out who my next opponent is tomorrow when the bigwigs send out the new card memo. Honestly don’t know what to expect, because I do know Alex and Austin will be busy, so I’m definitely not messing with them. I hope it’s someone I can definitely take, but at the same time I hope it doesn’t turn out to be some pushover nigga.

Ah well, gotta sleep if I want tomorrow to come sooner.

November 30, 2010

9:49 p.m.

All right, found out who it is. I’m facing Kaoru Hanayama at 12.2. All the more reason to watch those Puro DVDs they gave me, I’m sure that’s gonna come in real handy.

From what I know, the guy’s supposed to hit hard and try to throw me around like a damn rag doll. Well, that definitely sounds familiar.

Thing is, he’s also a lot taller than me. Whoever thought them Japanese can grow to be goliaths? But don’t worry. I got this strategy all thought up, and it’s real easy. I’m going to keep him on the ground as much as I can, using my strength and a little bit of that technique.

I’ve been taught so far not to go all out with my offense, but from what I’ve seen of Kaoru from backstage, it looks like he doesn’t have a problem ripping a new one into niggas. If he goes hard, then I ain’t got no choice either but to go harder.

And of course, the moment boss found out, he starts nagging me again. Big, important win. The biggest of my relatively short career so far. I’d really like to tell him, “yes, I know,” but gotta keep that anger in check. Not now, Ty, not now. And I’m aware of who Kaoru is. He’s the new Next Big Thing. Literally, even. He’s got the damn Gold Card in his hand. He steamrolls through people like they were damn pancakes, and his sumo ass couldn’t be satisfied.

Man, I like the sound of this already. Really looking forward to it. I love a real good fight. Win or lose, Kaoru’s gon’ feel what I did to him the next morning.

Oh, and no fucking homo, assholes.

December 1, 2010

10:39 p.m.

Ah, fuck yeah, it’s December already. Days and nights getting cold, I love it. Sometimes I walk around late at night for no reason, other than to just feel the breeze. Yeah, I’m aware it’s pretty damn cold outside, especially in New York around winter. But fuck that, son. I’m built for the cold, and I can enjoy it whenever and however the hell I want to. Just because I can. Hell yeah.

Anyway.

I tried my hand at shooting some trash talk against Kaoru. Taped myself saying a short little message on Kaoru, that kinda shit, and uploaded it to FMW.com. I don’t think he’s heard it yet. Or maybe he doesn’t understand English. I dunno. The funny part was that I said I didn’t need Romeo for this. I wonder how he’s going to react when he sees it.

Thought I would give it a go, just to build on my presence in the fed. Dunno if I can actually handle the real back and forth, but we’ll see if the homie actually responds to me. I’m imagining it right now, I can hear Engrish. Hah! I’m a damn racist, for a black man.

So basically, this is what I said in the video: He says he’s a Gold-Card Titan. I said I was a killer. And it doesn’t matter how big he is, or what he is. It didn’t matter if he was a titan, a god, an immortal, or a mortal. Tiberius Jefferson is a killer, and at 12.2, I’m going to kill you.

Yeah, I know, real cheesy stuff, but I did think I came out real fierce. And not Tyra fierce, either. I can make a lesser man shit his pants.

Fuck, I’m tired. No hot choco tonight, I just want to get some sleep. More training tomorrow, yay. I wonder what shit I’ll destroy this time.

December 8, 2010

11:11 p.m.

Fuck, son.

I realize it’s been exactly a week since I last wrote. Wanna know why?

The day after my last entry, the 1st, I step into training and I find Romeo there. That’s odd, because after the first session, he never really watched me train. Now he’s in here and he says I gotta go non-stop at this if I wanna have any chance of winning against Kaoru.

Bull fucking shit, son.

First of all, that’s an insult to me. The guy basically thinks I got no chance. Me, a lumbering hulk of a man, not gonna be able to hold my own against a guy who is roughly as heavy as I am. Bullshit, son. I’d like to think that I’ve got a shot – in fact, more than his cripple ass could have right now.

Second of all, he got me doing all sorts of shit. Kung fu shit. Karate kid shit. Not just typical training, but manual fucking labor. Carrying water. Lifting cinder blocks. That kind of shit. Medieval fucking shit, man. By the end of the day I’m too damn tired that I actually crash the damn bed after taking a last bite. This is bullshit.

Romeo then decided that a week was enough, which is why I get to write here again. I’m bigger than I was a week ago, but I swear to God... this shit is really pissing me off. He better not push my buttons any longer, or else I’m really gonna fucking snap. Fuck that shit.

To tell you the truth, this rage building up may be good for my match against Kaoru. But fuck it. This is like in that Thai movie with the Muay Thai freak kids and Nathan Jones. One of the kids feed Nathan some spicy Thai noodles and it makes the Aussie go berserk. Turns out he hates that spicy shit. This is the same deal. This may be fucking effective, but it is damn traumatic.

I swear to God, one of these days I’m really going to snap.

God damn, I am way too tired for this shit.

At least I know I’m going to beat that Jap.

Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 VOTING & PROMO THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.2 VOTING & PROMO THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:59 pm

Ammunition 12.2-

Last edited by Abel Steele on Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 VOTING & PROMO THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.2 VOTING & PROMO THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:21 pm

Ammunition 12.2-

Last edited by Hannibal Frost on Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Butters
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 VOTING & PROMO THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.2 VOTING & PROMO THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 12:00 am

Subject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 VOTING & PROMO THREAD Today at 9:21 pm
+
----
-
Ammunition 12.2-

Votes Subject to change without notice

Promo to be posted tomorrow after work.
Slipping into Night-Quil coma, brb.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 VOTING & PROMO THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.2 VOTING & PROMO THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 4:22 am

CREAK

CREAK

CREAK

CREAK

David lay on the sofa, eyes wide open, pupils fully dilated in the near-complete darkness of the living room. His jacket lay in a crumpled heap in the armchair off to the right, and his wallet, cell phone, and watch sat on the pewter (at least he thought it looked like pewter) coffee table between the couch and the TV. David reached out with one hand and hit the watch's light button, illuminating the pale green bulb behind its digital face and showing him that it was 3:17 in the morning. He turned the light off and stared at his own distorted reflection in the blank TV screen.

CREAK

CREAK

CREAK

CREAK

A muscle near David's left eye twitched. He rolled over onto his back and silently screamed up into the blackness above him, mouthing a string of curse words that would've made even the most seasoned user of foul language cringe.

It was almost twenty after three; they'd been going at it up there since 2:45.

"Damn," he muttered to himself quietly. As annoyed by this as he was, he was also somewhat impressed - they were starting to get close to his and Rachel's personal record of a solid hour.

When Steven had suggested that they crash at his girlfriend's place for a few days, David had been reasonably accepting of the idea. After having slept either in some sort of vehicle or a rundown, dirt-cheap motel every night for several weeks, the prospect of sleeping in a house (for that's what Steve had said she lived in), on a comfortable sofa (for that's what Steve had said she owned) was all kinds of appealing to him. However, while he would never dream of admitting this to his brother, he'd also entertained a fair amount of doubt as they'd made a beeline for suburban Des Moines, Iowa.

After all, the Brothers Smith didn't exactly appeal to the highest, most tasteful class of the opposite sex; that David had been able to get and hang on to Rachel was something he counted as a miracle, and he hadn't really been a hundred-percent sure that his brother was capable of wooing an upper-middle class, suburban single mother.

However, when they'd arrived, he'd been pleasantly suprised to have been wrong: the home and the woman had been exactly as Steve had described them - pretty fucking nice.

There was even a kid and a dog, and David had hit it off with both boy and beast within an hour of being there.

Of course, the arrangement wan't without its downside...

CREAK

CREAK

CREAK

CREAK

David grabbed the couch pillow out from behind his head and jammed it on top of his face, sandwiching the ends down over his ears in a failing attempt to block out the infernally persistent noise.

Steven really liked this girl - he could tell.

+ + +

Full Metal Wrestling presents...

PARADISE SAVED

Starring...

AMMUNITION 12.2 VOTING & PROMO THREAD Wesscantlin
David Smith

AMMUNITION 12.2 VOTING & PROMO THREAD Myleskennedy
Steven Smith

+ + +

It wasn't until 12:15 the next morning that Steven and Morganne (the girlfriend) came downstairs.

David sat at the kitchen table, slouched down slightly in his chair as he stared at the half-eaten bowl of cereal that sat in front of him. He glaced up when they entered the kitchen, he in a cutoff shirt and basketball shorts, she in an oversized nightshirt and (he assumed) underwear.

"Mmmm...morning," Steven greeted him, stretching and groaning. "Sleep well?"

David stared at him, hoping that his brother noticed the glaring bags under his eyes. "Yeah," he replied finally. "Like a baby."

"That's good," Morganne said. "You haven't been too uncomfortable on the couch these past few nights, right?"

He shook his head, vaguely recalling that while their incessant fucking had kept him awake for most of the night, the couch itself had been exceptionally comfortable. "It's fine," he said, at least attempting a smile for the woman who had so graciously taken them into her home. "Better than any bed I've recently slept in, anyway."

She grinned at him, still rubbing sleep from her eyes. "Where's Connor?" she asked, glancing around the kitchen and through the entryway, into the adjacent living room.

"Still in bed, I think," David replied. He actually knew for a fact that Steven's girlfriend's eight-year-old son was still fast asleep; some long-hidden paternal instinct David hadn't known he possessed had compelled him to check in on him around 10:30.

Good thing it was a Saturday; David didn't doubt that if it had been a weekday, Morganne wouldn't have gotten up to take her son to school. Not after the night she'd just had. He got up from his seat at the table and went into the front room, beckoning for Steve to follow. His brother did so and joined the newly-crowned FMW Television Champion near the front door.

"What is it?" Steven asked.

"Get dressed," David said curtly. "We've got a few errands to run."

"A few..." The younger Smith glanced back into the kitchen, where Morganne was pouring herself a bowl of cereal. "Can't I at least have breakfa--"

David shook his head. "No. Hurry up."

Steven frowned, sighing discontentedly and slumping his shoulders. "Fine..." He turned and went up the staircase on the far side of the front room. David watched him go; his eyes then turned to Morganne, who stood eating over the kitchen sink and staring out the window, and he thought of her son sleeping upstairs.

+ + +

"Dave?" Steven asked, now slightly worried. "Come on, man, talk to me. What's up?"

He'd driven them to an empty parking lot a few miles away, parked, and just sat there, staring through the windshield at the small playground that lay beyond, abandoned in the December cold. He hadn't said anything for nearly ten minutes because, in all honesty, he hadn't yet figured out what to say or how to say it. He knew the message he wanted to get across, but he couldn't find a way to say it that wouldn't drive a railroad spike through his brother's heart.

"David," his brother said, using a sterner tone that typically went hand-in-hand with his use of his full name, "seriously. You're starting to freak me out, now--"

"Steven?"

The younger Smith blinked. David continued to look straight ahead.

"This past week-and-a-half," David said. "It's been nice."

"Uh, yeah," Steve said slowly, his concern not alleviated in the slightest. "Yeah, it has."

"I'm serious," the elder Smith continued, his voice sincere. "You picked a great family to settle down with, man. Nice house, nice neighborhood, nice city...Morganne's obviously crazy about you, and Connor's..." He trailed off, suddenly unable to finish.

"What?" Steven asked, leaning forward to get a better look of David's face. "Connor's what?"

David swallowed and found his throat was dry; he licked his lips to discover they were the same way. "...he's a good kid," he finally got out.

"Oh," Steve said, leaning back in the passenger's seat. "Yeah, he is."

David gave an almost-imperceptible nod, and then the two of them sat in silence. The Brothers Smith stared out the windshield, together in the car and yet utterly alone with their thoughts. Suddenly, after what was at least a few minutes, David quickly turned around in his seat to face Steven and urgently asked, "Do you love them?"

Steven turned to answer him, but the words caught in his throat.

His brother's shoulders were tense; his eyes were wide and alert...and afraid.

"Do I...what?" he asked.

"Morganne," David elaborated quickly. "And Connor. Do you love them?"

"...Dave," Steven said, "where are you going with this?"

The TV Champion didn't even blink. "Do. You. Love. Them?"

"I..." Steven stuttered, "I...yes. Yes, I love them. I'd give anything for them."

David's eyes narrowed as he attempted to read his brother, to see if he was serious. He smiled; there was love in Steven's eyes, love for Morganne and for her son. "Okay," he said, the urgency and sterness gone from his voice. "Okay. If you really love them, though, then..."

He sighed, his smile fading rapidly.

"...then we have to leave."

Steven stared at him blankly...or his expression was blank at first, anyway. It eventually dawned on him, as David had known it would. They were in western Iowa; the Locusts had been able to track them as far away as the other end of the state. It would only be a matter of time before they found out where the Brothers Smith were hiding and came for them, consuming anything/everything and anyone/everyone who stood in their way.

That included Morganne and Connor, and David wasn't about to let that happen.

"We need to get back to the house," Steven said, his voice having picked up a sense of urgency very similar to what David's had held previously.

David nodded and shifted the car into reverse.

Steven had saved his loved ones.

It was about time he returned the favor.

+ + +

David stepped out onto the driveway, staring up at the large house before them in mild awe. "This...are you sure this is the place?" he asked Steven as his brother stepped out of the driver's side door.

Chuckling to himself at his older sibling's reaction, Steven nodded. "Yep. Now c'mon; what'll the neighbors think if they look out their windows and see some strange guy just staring at Morganne's house, huh?" He started up the sidewalk to the front door, and after gawking for a few more seconds, David followed along after him.

Walking along the well-laid cement sidewalk, nestled in between picture-perfect landscaping on both sides, he couldn't help but feel out of place in this upscale neighborhood. Sure, he and Steve's family had been fairly well-to-do when they were younger, but this...

It was a standard of living that seemed almost surreal.

He joined Steven on the front step just as the younger Smith rang the doorbell. It was one of those ornate, complex, chime choir-sounding doorbells that went on for around twenty seconds before fading out; very classy, David thought.

The handle turned and the door swing slowly inward, revealing a voluptuous brunette with big sloe eyes that lit up the second they landed on Steven. She pulled the glass screen door open and darted out with a delighted squeal, and they embraced there on the front porch.

"I missed you," she said softly, pulling away and kissing him.

"I missed you, too," Steven replied.

They then just stood there in each other's arms, eyes locked, smiles hovering about both their lips. At first, David found himself filled with happiness for his younger brother, who had finally found someone that he seemed to care for as much as David cared for Rachel; however, it quickly became uncomfortable for him when they continued to just stand there, lost in each other's eyes.

"Whoa..."

The three of them were startled by a small voice and turned to face the still-open front door. A small boy, no more than eight or nine years old, stood there, mouth agape.

"Connor!" Steven proclaimed, breaking away from the boy's mother and squatting down in front of him. "How's it goin', little guy? You been good for your mom like I told ya?"

The kid didn't say anything, and all at once, David realized that he wasn't looking at Steven, but rather over Steven's shoulder - right at him.

"Whoa..." Connor said again. "David GS..."

It was then that both Steven and Morganne turned to look at David, who began to scratch at the back of his neck as his face flushed a deep red.

"Uh, yeah," he said nervously. "...hi."

Steven cracked a grin. "Yep," he said, getting back to his feet and slinging an arm around David's shoulders. "Morganne, Connor, I'd like you both to meet my older brother, David."

Morganne started to say something, but she was cut off by her son, whose eyes had all but bugged out of his head.

"David GS is your brother?!" Connor asked incredulously.

Steven nodded proudly. "Yep."

Connor turned back to David, his eyes wide as saucers. "Wow..."

David shot a glance over at Steven, who merely smiled and shrugged. "Come on," the older Smith said, kneeling down in front of his young fan. "Let's go inside, huh? You and I can talk about wrestling, if you want." He cracked a grin of his own when Connor's eyes lit up; the boy grabbed him by the hand and literally dragged him in the front door, with Steven and Morganne following behind, laughing.

+ + +

David felt a jagged dagger puncture his chest as they pulled up in front of the house, but at the same time, he knew he had no way of knowing what was going through his brother's heart and head.

There was nothing redeeming that could be said for the Locusts' sense of subtlety; the front door had been broken in and was hanging off its hinges, and the glass screen door lay in shards on the front porch and surrounding lawn. A black Ford F-150 sat dormant in the driveway, with a large green insectoid silhouette painted on one side.

"Steve," David began, "I know this looks bad, but do us both a huge favor and--"

He didn't get a chance to finish, because his brother was already out the passenger side door and popping the trunk. David got out and joined him back there, just in time to see him lift the bottom of the trunk up, revealing two Glock 35's and two rather large machetes in leather sheathes. He handed one of each off to David and took the others for himself, attaching the sheathed machete to his belt and holding the pistol inside his jacket.

"Hey," David said, fumbling to follow suit with his weapons, "wouldja stop for a sec and listen--"

But his words again fell on deaf ears; Steven was already jogging across the street, eyes trained on the house and only the house. He circled around the pickup, glancing in through the passenger side window to make sure it was empty, and moved up towards the porch at a brisk pace.

He was almost to the door when David came barreling in out of nowhere, slamming hard into Steven and pinning him to the slide of the house.

The younger Smith struggled madly in an unsuccessful attempt to free himself from his larger brother. "WHAT THE FU--" He actually succeeded in getting free for a second, but the Man Called the Phenom, who had gone to war with men more powerful than the strongest Locust, slammed him back up against the wall again.

"Will you fucking listen to me?!" David hissed. "For all we know, this might be a trap! If you go in there guns blazing and stumble upon a hostage situation, all you're gonna do is get Morganne and Connor fucking killed, do you understand me?!"

This was enough to curb Steven's struggling, and both brothers stood there, breathing hard and studying one another.

"We have to be smart about this," David continued, releasing his forearm from Steven's throat and taking a step back.

"O...okay," his brother consented, rubbing his adam's apple gingerly. "What do we do?"

David took a moment to think, scratching his beard thoughtfully.

"They won't just be in the front room," he said finally. "They'll be somewhere else in the house. We go in slowly and move slowly, and when we find them, we'll take it from there. Maybe we'll be able to bargain with them in exchange for Morganne and Connor or something."

"Yeah?" Steven asked as they headed for the front door, his eyes suddenly alive with fright. "And what if there isn't a hostage situation, huh? What if they're just dead?"

David stopped short, staring vacantly into space as this thought entered his head.

Dead...

+ + +

"I think my mom wants to marry Steven," Connor said casually.

David glanced over at the boy, surprised. They were sitting in the basemet, watching a rerun of Ammunition 12.1 on the big flatscreen TV that had been set up in one corner. Connor was really into it; over the course of the past few days, David had figured out that the kid's favorites were Drew Michaels, Alex O'Rion, Hannibal Frost, and Harley Quint. Now, having missed the original showing, the boy was watching Michaels vs. Austin with great interest.

"Really?" David asked. "What makes you say that?"

Connor shrugged. "I saw her trying on her old wedding dress a few days ago." He got a thoughtful expression on his face, and turned to look at David. "Do ladies wear dresses when they get married the second time?"

David smiled at him. "Yeah, usually."

Connor seemed to mull this over for a moment, and then nodded in apparent acceptance. "Cool," he said, turning back to the TV. "It'd be cool if they got married - I like Steven a lot better than my old dad."

"Your old..." David stopped, the thought having just occured to him.

Steven. A dad.

"
Huh," he thought to himself. "Who woulda thought?"

"Ya know," he said, grinning over at Connor, "if my brother married your mom, that would make me your uncle."

It had the desired effect: Connor's head snapped towards David and his eyes widened, the C4 Title Match between Michaels and Austin temporarily forgotten.

"Seriously?" Connor asked. "I'd seriously have an uncle who was a pro wrestler?"

David nodded. "You bet, kiddo. I'd be able to take you to FMW Shows and get you t-shirts and toys and all kinds of stuff...heck, I'd be the best uncle you ever had!"

"THAT WOULD BE SO COOL!" Connor exclaimed, scooting over to sit next to him on the couch.

David smiled wider and put an arm around him. "Yeah," he agreed. "It would be pretty cool, wouldn't it?"

+ + +

David scowled. "If they're dead," he said, his voice suddenly becoming lethally sharp, "we're gonna empty these guns."

Steven nodded, donning an angry, determined scowl to match David's own, and the two of them carefully went in through the front entryway. It was worse than they'd thought - the front room was completely trashed. Furniture had been upended and destroyed, a wall-mounted mirror lay shattered on the floor, and a family photo album lay open and trampled on in the center of the tile. Steven knelt down next to it, and over his shoulder David could see that he was in some of the pictures.

"C'mon," he said quietly, kneeling down and putting a comforting hand on his brother's slumped shoulder. "Let's check the kitchen."

Steven said nothing, merely getting to his feet and leading the way.

The kitchen was pristine, nearly untouched in comparison to the front room. Giving it a quick once-over, David saw nothing out of the ordinary other than a note taped to the refrigerator. At first taking it to be nothing, he gave it nothing more than a passing glance...but what that glance showed him compelled him to go back and read it. His eyes widened, and he hurriedly beckoned Steve to come over.

"What?" the younger Smith asked, and David pointed to the note, written in Morganne's distinct spiky backhand script:

David + Steven,
Connor and I took Max to the vet for his check up. Won't be back for an hour or so.
- Morganne

The Brothers Smith shared a look, and when a sudden crash emanated from somewhere on the second floor, they cracked a pair of sick grins and nodded at one another. Slowly moving out of the kitchen, they climbed the stairs to the darkened second floor and disappeared above the banister.

At first, there was silence.

"Hey, what're you--no, stop!"

KLAM

KLAM

"...n-n-no...please, wait...WAIT--"

KLAM-KLAM

KLAM

And then there was silence.

+ + +

David glanced over at Steven, taking his eyes off the road for just a moment. "So what'd you tell them?" he asked.

"Nothing," Steven replied simply. "For all they know, it was just a random break-in and that the thief or thieves didn't take anything. Probs it was a good thing those guys were wearing leather gloves; no way the cops'll be able to make a connection when they fish 'em out of the river."

"What about us leaving?"

Steven shrugged. "Told 'em we had to get you to the airport for your flight to Tokyo. Connor bought it easy enough - I think he's really hoping you beat that Leviticus guy - but I think Morganne knew something was up." He stared down at his lap. "She can read me like a book, y'know?"

Not taking his eyes off the road again, David reached over to the passenger seat and clapped his brother on the shoulder. "Don't sweat it, man, Rachel's the same way with me. Wives...they'll figure you out before you can even figure yourself out."

Steven smiled and nodded before it hit him. "Wait...whaddya mean, 'wives'? Morganne and I aren't--" He stopped when he saw the knowing smile on his older brother's face.

"Not yet," David said, pressing down slightly on the gas pedal. "Not yet."

Last edited by David GS on Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jeff Watson

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 VOTING & PROMO THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.2 VOTING & PROMO THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 11:08 am

It happens to be a warm, sunny day as we open the scene in Sydney, Australia where the early signs of summer are starting to be felt. The beaches are starting to get crowded due to the people wanting to enjoy a beautiful summer, but we shift the focus to a lavish beachfront mansion where we manage to get a glimpse of Jeff Watson who is trying to relax on the patio. Suddenly there is a loud knocking noise that can be heard all the way outside, and Jeff strolls towards the door to see who it is. It turns out to be one of his close friends who Jeff invites inside, and they head out to the patio for a brief chat.

Mike: So I figured that you would’ve headed back home after your show last week?

Jeff: It doesn’t make any sense for me to try to fly home, because it would be easier for me to fly from Sydney to Tokyo. Did you get the footage that I need for my upcoming match?

Mike: It doesn’t seem like you need to watch the footage, because I feel like you happen to be at the top of your game. (We see Mike take a swig of beer, but then decides to change the topic.) So are you nervous about the match in Tokyo?

Jeff: Actually I feel really excited, because I’ll be having my first singles match in the stadium where I became a legend. The only thing that is pissing me off is that I must win, because if I lose then I will be gone from FMW.

Jeff takes a huge gulp from his energy drink, and turns his focus to the TV where the footage of Eddie Chamberlain in action. It will help to know what are Eddie’s dangerous moves, because the knowledge of these moves will help Jeff counter them easily. Suddenly we see Jeff climbing the stairs to the second floor of the house, and enter the bathroom for a moment before the sound of a shower running can be heard.

Mike: I guess that he must be getting ready to go out for the night, because he probably needs sometime to relax before a really big fight. Also I bet that he hasn’t heard the pre-match comments that Eddie said, but I’m not going to ruin his night.

It takes about ten minutes, but we finally see Jeff coming down the stairs and we see that he is decked out in his finest nightclub attire. There is also an expression of relief on Jeff’s face, because it seems like there will be nothing that can ruin this night. Suddenly we hear a cell going off, and Jeff goes over to check who it might be. It turns out that it’s FMW management who are sending a reminder call for him to be in Tokyo in a couple of days for a pre-fight press conference.

Mike: So who was it on the phone?

Jeff: It was the company who are wanting me to be in Tokyo in a couple of days, because they need me for a press conference. Don’t forget to let yourself out when you leave tonight, and I’ll see you tomorrow for a last training session.

Suddenly we see the front door open up where Jeff starts to stroll towards one of his luxury cars, and climbs in so that his perfect night can begin. The engine begins to rev up for a moment before we see the car pulling out of the driveway, and it begins the journey into downtown where this cities finest nightclubs are located. It doesn’t happen to be that long of a journey, but It’s one that Jeff has made before dozens of times in the past. Also it seems like Jeff is still thinking about how to counter all of Eddie’s high-impact moves, because it will be his best chance to win the match at the Tokyo Dome.

Jeff: It has been a long time, but I will be going back to where I became a star in Japanese wrestling. But it seems like I’m really nervous, because if I lose then I won’t get a contract from FMW. Somehow it has put me on the edge, but tonight will change all of that for me.

Suddenly we shift the focus to one of Sydney’s hottest nightclubs where there is a decent group of people just waiting to get into the club. A couple of bouncers are looking over to see who could possibly get in first, but then a black Jaguar pulls up to the VIP entrance where the driver-side door opens up to reveal Jeff Watson. Once the car is taken by one of the parking attendants Jeff strolls into the club, and is escorted to one of the VIP areas where he will start the night out.

Waitress: So what can I get for you sir?

Jeff: I’ll have a bottle of your most expensive wine, and can you put it in ice for me when you come back?

Suddenly a loud ringing can he heard through the music, and it turns out that Jeff’s cell is going off. The music is getting louder which causes Jeff to head for one of the bathrooms so that he can answer the call. A change of expression can be seen on Jeff’s face when it turns out that it’s his agent who is on the other line.

Amanda: I’m glad that I was able to reach you, because there is something that I need to talk to you about?

Jeff: Can you make it quick please? I’m trying to relax before a huge match coming up at the Tokyo Dome against Eddie Chamberlain.

Amanda: It has to do with the match, because FMW management wants to see how bad you really want to be here. So you’ve got to win the match, because you will not get a contract otherwise.

Jeff: Don’t you think that I’m nervous enough about the match, because I’m going back to where I became a huge star in Japanese Pro Wrestling. It would be the worst thing in the world if I went out there, and disappointed a crowd that means a lot to me. (Jeff decides to take a moment to think it over, but then decides to wrap up the conversation) Hey I’ve got to let you go, but I’ll try to get a hold of you tomorrow ok.

We see Jeff hanging up the phone call, and continues to make his way through the crowd of people that are busy grinding up against each other. On the way back to the VIP area Jeff accidentally bumps into a woman who is busy dancing with her friends. She goes to confront Jeff, but then decides to change her mind once she sees that Jeff has a private VIP room. The woman is wearing a tight, form-fitting black dress with matching shoes, and Jeff tries to start up a conversation with her.

Jeff: I’m sorry that I bumped into you, and I hoped that I didn’t ruin your dress.

Woman: It’s ok because I didn’t see you coming, but you seem familiar to me. Have we met somewhere before in the past?

Jeff: I would remember you if I did, but sadly we haven’t met before. My name is Jeff Watson, and I would at least like to know what is your name.

Samantha: Nice to meet you Jeff, and my name is Samantha. I don’t want you to think that I’m out of line, but would you like to have some company tonight. My friends and I were looking to meet a good looking guy, and you fit the profile.

Jeff gives a quick look over, and then decides to invite the women to the VIP area. It turns out that the bottle of wine is already waiting in a ice bucket, and Jeff starts pouring glasses for everyone to drink. Suddenly Jeff picks up the conversation, and wants to know more about her.

Jeff: So what do you do for a living, because I’m guessing that you must have an exciting job?

Samantha: I happen to be a TV anchor, and was voted one of Australia’s hottest women. So what do you happen to do for a living?

Suddenly we see Jeff take a swig from his glass of wine, and he is thinking about how it could work out with her. It would be a one night stand, but it has to be something that Jeff will remember for a long time. Finally Jeff decides to answer the question, because he wants to have honesty.

Jeff: I am a professional wrestler, and I happen to work for the FMW promotion which is on a world tour. In a couple of days I’ve got to fly to Tokyo, because there is a huge match against Eddie Chamberlain where if I lose then I won’t get a full-time contract.

Samantha: Do you feel like there is a chance that you can lose in the match?

Jeff: There is always a chance that something can go wrong, but if I plan on wrestling the perfect match then there will be no way that I can lose. I’m worried that this guy will try to injure me which is something that I want to avoid at all costs.

Samantha: I hope that nothing happens to you out there, because you happen to be a very talented guy. Would you like to dance, because I’m thinking that you would have to be a good dancer.

Jeff takes her hand and decides to lead the way out onto the dance floor. A new song is starting, and everything seems to go normally at first before Samantha starts to grind up closer against him. It appears that this is the woman that Jeff wants to have a good time with tonight, because he is enjoying Samantha being close to him. Suddenly Jeff leads her back to the VIP area, and they start to get to know each other again.

Samantha: I don’t know why, but I feel like I’m starting to get attracted to you. We seemed to get closer while we were out on the dance floor, but I understand that you would have to leave.

Jeff: Why don’t we make tonight the best night out there, because there is a strong possibility that I’ll never see you again. After the tour is over I will head back home to the USA, but there is something deep inside of me that will miss you a lot.

Samantha: I really do like you a lot, and I was thinking this over in my head while we were dancing out there. So do you want to spend the rest of the night with me, and I’m guessing that you’ve got a place in the city.

Jeff decides to take a last sip out of his glass of wine, and then decides to give her a deep passionate kiss. The scene starts to fade with Jeff continuing to flirt with Samantha, and asks her questions so that he can get to know each other. We fade to black with the two lovebirds deciding to leave the club, and makes the journey back to Jeff's place.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A couple of days have passed since his training in Sydney, and we now open up the scene in Tokyo. It feels like a normal fall afternoon as it appears to be like any other day in the city, but we now focus on the Tokyo Dome which will host Ammunition 12.2 as one of the matches will have a contract on the line. We go inside to the media room where a group of reporters is waiting for the pre-fight press conference to start. A door opens up where both Jeff Watson, and Eddie Chamberlain make their way to the table so that the press conference can get started in a moment.

Reporter 1: So what do you think about your opponent Jeff?

Jeff: I don’t know much about him or what he brings into a match, but I feel like if I can wrestle a perfect match then there will be no way that I can lose. Also I want to put on a great match in front of a crowd that has watched me become a star.

Reporter 2: So Eddie what is your plan for the match against Jeff Watson knowing that the crowd will be fully behind Jeff?

Eddie: I have never needed the crowds approval, and I fully expect to get booed out of the stadium. As for how I plan for the match I fully explain that I was going to hurt Jeff, because I deserve to be in the company more than he does.

Jeff takes a moment to think over what Eddie just said, and it appears that he is starting to get upset over it. Suddenly one of the reporters wants to ask another question about how do they feel being in Tokyo for the show.

Reporter 1: Do you feel like you can give a good performance for this crowd, because this is a tough crowd that you will have to win over. So Jeff how do you feel about having to win a contract in a stadium where you became a star?

Jeff: I’ve always considered Tokyo to be one of my favorite cities, and I happen to be very grateful that I was given the chance to develop into a good wrestler. If my career with FMW is going to end then I would feel better if it ended here in Tokyo, because I knew that I gave everything I had to win the match.

Suddenly we see Jeff strolling out of the media room, and is appearing to leave the stadium in a long black limo. Inside we see Jeff starting to take a swig out of an energy drink before the limo starts the journey to one of his favorite gyms in the city. It appears that Jeff is thinking about what kind of strategy will he use during the match, because he wants to destroy Eddie in the middle of the ring. The limo stops and it turns out that we've arrived at the gym where Jeff climbs out of the car, and strolls into the gym where there is a good size crowd in there. Jeff decides to stroll towards one of the locker rooms, and starts to get changed into his workout attire because he wants to get in a good workout before the match.

Jeff: All I have to do is just get focused, because Eddie is a very tough opponent coming up. If I appear to be off my game by the slightest then Eddie will take advantage, and there goes my chances to get a full-time contract.

A few minutes pass before the door to the locker room opens, and Jeff strolls towards one of the heavy bags so that he can get his striking work done. Jeff is starting to loosen himself up with the easy punches that hits the bag, but then starts to get motivated when he is picturing that the bag is Eddie. The motivation becomes a spark that allows the hard punches, and kicks to come out. While Jeff continues to assault the bag the front door opens up, and one of the Indy wrestlers walks into the gym. Finally Jeff stops throwing punches at the bag, and signals for the Indy wrestler to meet up at the ring that is set up.

Jeff: The reason that I'm having you here is that I want you to do everything that Eddie would do in the ring, because I have to figure out a way to counter it. If you can do that well I will appreciate it, and I promise not to hurt you while we are in the ring.

And we see both of them climbing into the ring where they get start to get warmed up, but then the wrestler tries to cheapshot Jeff from behind. It turns out that Jeff saw it coming, and counters it with a hard elbow to the face that staggers the Indy wrestler. A training montage starts with Jeff starting to counter all of the moves that the Indy wrestler dishes out, and Jeff delivers some hard impact moves to the legs of his sparring partner. The montage ends with Jeff delivering a Cyclone Drop to the Indy wrestler, and then decides to climb out of the ring for a rest break.

Jeff: Thanks a lot for helping me out, because it will hopefully give me an advantage when the match starts. I'll make sure that you will get paid well, because I'm not the type of guy who is cheap to his training partners.

Suddenly we see Jeff strolling back to the locker room, and starts to get changed out of his workout attire. The scene starts to fade with Jeff leaving the gym, and climbing into the limo that will make the journey back to the Tokyo Dome for Ammunition 12.2 where a contract will be on the line. We finally fade to black with the limo pulling out of the parking lot, and starts the journey back to the dome where Jeff will get prepared for his big match against Eddie Chamberlain.

--Fin'--
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Butters
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 VOTING & PROMO THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.2 VOTING & PROMO THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 6:52 pm

The air is thick.

You ever stay underwater a few more seconds than you should have? You ever feel that panic that races through your brain as for just a few split seconds, you don’t know if you have the strength to make it to the surface again? The pressure builds on your lungs as you fight to save yourself from what you believe to be the end.

That’s how every breath felt.

Sitting alone, quietly pondering, quietly panicking.

I’m in over my head… Butter’s voice trailed off as he mumbled to himself.

The biggest moment of his career, his first true title shot, was mealy moments away.

You ever drown on dry land?

Then you can’t understand the pressure.

~*~

It’s no big deal, right? Butters question hung in the air as he looked curiously to his partner.

The two were getting ready, sitting in opposite benches in the locker room. Slegna looked pumped and ready to go… Butters, not so much.

This is a huge deal! We’re about to prove to everybody that we’ve not only arrived, we’ve been here all along. Slegna pats his partner on the back trying to psyche him up for the big moment.

I mean… I mean if we don’t win… it’s no big deal, right? Butters trying to prepare his team for reality.

Bob, listen… the fact that we’re even here… the Comeback Kids are in the Main Event… for the Tag Team Titles… this is already a big deal. Slegna shakes his head. You know better, the Comeback Kids will not be stopped by one simple failure… we’ll just keep trying.

Butters cheered up a bit, encouraged by his friend’s loyalty. Thanks Sleg, just… a lot of pressure… never had an actual chance at a championship. People keep calling me a choke artist… just trying to not prove them right.

Nah, don’t worry about that, we’re going to go out there, and do what we’ve been doing: Winning and having fun. Slegna relaxes a bit as he looks over to Butters. You ready to have fun?

Yeah… maybe it’s time to get a bit of revenge on Chris Austin.. That Hayabusa Cup should be mine… Butters mood shifts slightly, discovering some forgotten motivation.

Dude, you won Ring of Fire… Twice. That’s something to be proud of. Slegna trying to divert Butter’s attention to the positive.

True, but think… both times I made it to that final ring… both times I should’ve finally stood in the spotlight that was rightfully mine… Chris Austin slithered in a stole my fifteen minutes. Now… I need to take his spotlight… and his belt. Butters starts clenching his fist, knuckles starting to change colors a bit.

Calm down, save it for the match… remember that anger and passion… use it to make the dream come true. Slegna centers his partner, as Butters takes a few breaths to calm down.

Sleg, it’s not fair… every time I get to that big moment… Chris Austin stands, laughing in front of me… it’s not right. What have I done to him? He already has his place in the upper level… why must he crumble mine? Butters obviously not calming down as well as either would like. I’m going for a walk, I’ll be ready in time for the match…

Butters storms out, not wanting to lose control in front of his friend. Slegna knows better to try and stop him, he lets Butters wander off, and cool down in his own way.

~*~

He doesn’t understand… although he should… he was there… Butters voice trails off…

Larsen: WAIT! Here comes Butters to save the day! NO! STEVE-E AND SLEGNADAMUS LET GO AT THE LAST SECOND! BUTTERS LANDS ON BUG INSTEAD! STEVE-E LANDS A FLYING SCISSORS KICK TO BUTTERS! BUTTERS IS TURNED FROM THE MOMENTUM INTO SLEGNADAMUS! FRONT FLIP REVERSE STO!

Slegna was the first to step between myself and redemption… I can’t blame him, he was just defending what he had earned… He truly deserved that moment…

Larsen: Slegnadamus with the cover! One, Two, THREE! ITS OVER!

Cherry: Ladies and Gentlemen here are your winners and STILL FMW Television Tag Team Champions, Steve-E and Slegnadamus, CREATIVE CONTROL!

The two victors roll out of the ring as Ekstreme hands them their belts. They celebrate up the ramp as BUG consoles tearful Butters.

Unlike Austin, Slegna didn’t linger above my head, like a dark cloud, trying to ruin everything I did…

Morpheus: BUTTERS WITH THE DARWINISM ON DREW MICHAELS, AUSTIN WITH THE RCA DRIVER TWO ON HARLEQUIN!!! BOTH MEN COULD BE DEAD!!

Austin and Butters both stand up after hitting their hardest hitting moves on the dangerous duo. They look at each other, before snapping down to the ground, pinning their respective men.

Foxx: DOUBLE COVER, THE REFEREE’S A BIT HESITANT, BUT HERE’S THE COUNT, ONE…TWO…THREE!!!!!!!

I truly thought I had won... But he just got lucky… yet gloated like it was all skill.

Just before the count of three, Drew Michaels manages SOMEHOW to force a kick out from under the weight of Butters. Harlequin on the other hand, doesn’t.

Morpheus: AUSTIN’S WON IT!!!!!! HE’S GOT IT!!! DREW KICKED OUT AND HARLEQUIN DIDN’T!!!!

Butters looks up at Austin, who’s jumped up in glee after making the winning pin. The referee grabs Chris Austin’s hand and raises it high above his head. Butters runs his hands through his head in utter despair after losing the match. Austin on the other hand, jumps up to the top of the corner turnbuckle and poses excitedly for the roaring fans.

Cherry: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, AND HAYABUSA CUP CHAMPION OF 2008, THE RADICAL CHRIS AUSTIN!!!!!![/right]

Even if that were it… I’d let him be… it was the Hayabusa Cup, he needed that glory, too… but then he couldn’t even let me be in my own match at the show he controlled… he just had to insert himself into my masscre…

Austin: The Ultraviolent Championship will be on the line. Harlequin will defend his championship in a 15 Minute Massacre. YOU chose his challengers, who are, in no particular order, Guiomar the Barbaric, Butters, Hannibal Frost, War Machine, The Celt and Jack Boice!!!

Austin: Yeah, yeah. You didn’t come to Alchemy to hear about Anarchy, so I’m going to keep it brief. I’ve been tied up with Hannibal Frost for the past couple of weeks, but I’m no fool. I know it’s a distraction to keep me away from what’s really important to HavOc, the Ultraviolent Championship, and ultimately, Harlequin’s stranglehold over the brand. SO, instead of slaughtering one if it’s members, I’m going to the core, to kill HavOc right where it hurts. That is why I am adding myself to the 15 Minute Massacre Match

He had to hog that glory… and then just a few weeks ago…

Sound: Austin has Butters fading with a seated Cobra Clutch but Butters is fighting to his feet. Butters elbows out but Austin stuns him with a hard rolling elbow to the back of the head!

Chase: A David GS clothesline takes Austin down! DGS going for Butters but he’s stopped with an eye poke. Butters for the Irish Whip, DGS reverses! NO! Butters jumps, he’s looking for a springboard-SPEAR! DGS intercepted him out of mid-air!

Sound: Ingenious instinct from the rookie…I’m impressed! Cover by DGS, ONE…TWO…THREE!!! Butters is gone!

Cherry: BUTTERS HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

Cherry: DAVID GS HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! HERE IS YOUR WINNER, AND THE TWO-THOUSAND TEN FMW HAYABUSA CUP CHAMPION AND NOW THE KING OF FULL METAL WRESTLING….CHRIIIIIIISSSS…..AUUUUUUUSSTIINNNNNN!!!!

The man won’t admit it… but he thrives off my opportunities. He can’t create his own, he must sap every last of hope from my brittle bones. He just has this inner need to feed upon my career. No more. This is my time… this is my turn to feed off of his success. I will destroy Chris Austin. Butters revs himself up, then suddenly stops as he looks up and sees the entrance way to the arena. He stops and sits in a chair right next to the entrance.

His breathing looks heavier, as he sits. I’m in over my head… Butters says outloud to himself as he tries to regain his composure.

That’s what I’m here for… together, we can stop them. Together, we can lift our burden. Slegna pats his partner on the shoulder, before signaling him to stand and follow him as their music begins to play, and the crowd reacts to their entrance.

It’s time for the Comeback… we got this… Butters finally cracks a smirk as he stands, and prepares for war.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 VOTING & PROMO THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.2 VOTING & PROMO THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 7:10 pm

Chris Austin.

The Radical.

The Rapist.

The Ronin.

The Student of the Game.

The King of Full Metal Wrestling.

I’ve been working with the bye since I made my return to Full Metal Wrestling and I still don’t really know who he is. One moment he’s the friend I need to help me get my head straight, the next he’s the enemy I don’t need trying to find ways to fuck with my life. We’re partners, but I don’t even know what the fuck that means.

I mean we’ve spent the better part of my return circling each other like Sharks, waiting for the other to crack and hoping he doesn’t. God help me I keep expecting one night to find him standing over the blood soaked corpse of a woman who simply said the wrong thing, batted the wrong eye, and I wasn’t there. He thinks I’m being irresponsible, but how many nights of training have I missed because I was tailing him. How many mornings did I sleep in because I had to follow his insomniac ass all around Halifax for the night, and he’s accused me of being lazy.

I could just tell him I suppose, but I reckon he already knows. And if he doesn’t I can’t see him being overly thrilled that the reason I’ve been slacking is because of my extra curricular activities involving him. Probably just tell me to mind my own business while he goes about sticking his nose into mine.

Because that is the one thing I know about Austin, he needs to be in control. Just like I used to. Too much of his life has spun out of control away from him for him to see the world any other way. He thought he had a son and in the end lost his family. He thought he found a girl to trust, she betrayed him. He thought the fans would support him, he learned the hard way they won’t. Which is why so much of our partnership is based on control, and why so much of what I do annoys him.

Because he isn’t control all of the time, he needs to rely on me.

Just like I need to rely on him.

All of this runs through my head as I watch a beautiful 1967 Impala in near mint condition sit just outside a darkened alleyway. The man behind the wheel none other than my tag team partner Chris Austin. He doesn’t notice me standing on the rooftop across the road staring at him, and trying my best to not look where his gaze his.

The cries and screams Jessica makes from the alleyway in front of him are like icy daggers being driven inch by inch into my heart. The worn tape around the handle of my favourite “going out” baseball bat creaks as I put more pressure on it, wringing my hands with each yell.

“Come on bye.” I whisper, watching the car like a hawk for any sign it’s about to start moving. I hear Jessica start to scream for help and my patience snaps. I’m just about to take that first step off the roof and towards the ground to help when I hear the throaty sound of a muscle engine revving and pause. Before I can completely lift my head I see the Impala go blaring up the alleyway.

“About time.” I say as I finish my jump and land softly on the ground below, playing vigilante comes with it’s perks after all. Quickly crossing the road I stick my head into the alley to see Austin bashing the skull of one of the thugs in repeatedly as Jessica scrambles to get into the passenger seat of the car. I watch as Austin, the misogynist he is, protects the girl I care about.

A sickening snap makes me shiver, in disgust or happiness I don’t even want to know, as Austin drops the last thug to the ground like a bag of potatoes, his neck clearly snapped. Stepping over the body I see Austin get into the car, but the car remains motionless. For a second the fear that Chris had only saved her for himself rushes through me and I stalk closer to the car, careful to keep to the shadows.

As I inch closer I over hear the last of what sounds like Austin’s patented diatribe about Jessica being good for me, and how he’s not about to let me be taken down by woman troubles yet again. The car pulls away as it dawns on me, son of a bitch is right. I should’ve spent less time worrying about the guy winning all his matches and more time focusing on my business. I am vulnerable when people go after my loved ones, it’s my well documented Achilles heel. I’ve spent all this time on wondering if I could rely on Austin, when he’s done nothing but prove to me I can, while I constantly find ways to let our team down.

I always thought it was my partners fault our teams failed, they didn’t try hard enough, didn’t help me enough.

Truth is I’m what’s been wrong with them. I lose focus, I lose drive, and I worry about things that don’t matter in the ring, and then I expect someone like Austin to clean up my mess again. I know I can trust him when the chips are down, it’s time I proved the same.

I wait for the car to leave completely before coming out the shadows and walking to the two thugs whose necks Austin hadn’t broken. One is out, a nasty blue/black gash on the side of his head attesting that he may stay that way for a while. The second one has an equally large hole in the head but moans when I tap him with the bat.

Quickly raising my foot I bring it down hard on the mans ankle, a lovely snap accompanying the mans scream of pain as he wakes up fully and cradles his leg.

“Wakey wakey” I say cheerfully, trying to get the injured mans attention.

“Who the fuck are......YOU!” he says, his eyes widening despite the pain as he recognizes my face.

“Yeah, me.” I say as I reach down and grab a fistful of the mans shirt, yanking him up to eye level. “What the fuck do you people want with my girlfriend?”

“Boss.....the boss says she belongs to us.” The man says wincing as I drop him back to the hard asphalt.

“Who is us?” I ask calmly as I can.

“I...I can’t tell you!”

“That’s a real shame.” I say pushing my foot back down on the ankle and grinding it “’Cause this will be a lot less painful if you can.”

The man screams in pain, beads of sweat rolling down his face as he tries to pry my foot off his ankle, I relent for a second to ask him again.

“Who is us?”

“The...The Black Mambas.” He whimpers out, almost pathetically enough to deserve sympathy.....almost.

“Alright, final question Skippy, where can I find the rest of your pals bye?”

“The harbour....right near the industrial park. We run a club called “Spiders Web” there....please.....let me go....”

“I was going to.” I say as I swing the baseball bat around and connect solidly with the mark Austin had already left as a target. Blood spurts out and the man falls to the side, all but dead if not for the steady rise and fall of his chest. Man these fuckers are original with names aren’t they?

I use his shirt to wipe the bat off before making my way back to my car, parked a few blocks away. I speed excessively because I know exactly where Austin took off to with Jessica. I can already see the living room light on as I crawl through the third story window of my bedroom, slipping I barely catch myself before making a crash. Fuck I haven’t had to sneak into a house since curfew when I was sixteen.

Quickly stripping off most of my clothes I jump into the bed and roll around quickly to make it look slept in. I’ve barely stopped moving and started to pretend to sleep when the door opens and Jessica rushes in. She quickly changes and comes to bed, embracing me she starts to cry.

I open my eyes and in a tired voice ask what happened. She tells me through the tears all the things I already knew as I stroke her hair and tell her things’ll be okay. My body comforts her through the night, but in my mind I’m already thinking ahead to what the next night will bring.

Because she will be okay.

And then so will I.

xXx

It’s fucking freezing down by the water on a December night, the cold wind comes off the ocean and sweeps through the city with icy intent. Couples bundled up in their warmest gear stand by the water together, watching the boats come in and out and the gentle sweep of the lighthouses’s light. But I’m not here with Jess tonight, much as I’d rather be. Instead I stand outside the gaudy, over painted, loud, and just straight wrong so called “bar” in front of me. “The Spiders Web” is nothing more than an X fuelled nightly rave. Where’s the dialogue, the interaction with bartender, the fun atmosphere. Only thing these people seem to care about is sex, drugs, and booze. Shame that more and more of these establishments are becoming the norm.

For a gang related place though, sure is a long line of people dressed in shyte definitely not suited to weather below zero. I kind of expected the stereotype biker bar, was looking forward to it in fact, some of the best times I’ve ever had happened at biker bars. They always have a good supply of beer, plenty of brawls, and women who actually are worth talking to. Instead I look over the sea of vapid prostetants and emo/goth/whatever suburban subculture kids in eyeliner in the line and feel a bit of my soul die.

Cutting the line, because let’s face it, I’m famous, I head up towards the bouncers. Who the hell am I kidding, none of this little bastards would know who I am if I was on a billboard in New York Square. Again.

Be jealous.

I shake my head and wonder who the fuck I am telling to be jealous in my own damned mind as I head up to the bouncers. Both big ugly sons of bitches that could only really work as bouncers. Probably plenty strong but too ugly even for our industry. And just my luck these two are probably both working for the stupidly named Mambas.

“Back of the line” The one on the right rumbles, his arms crossing across his chest. The left one takes a step to the right to completely block the door. I smile as I stop in front of them, the neon lights making me thankful I, like other great Canadians, wear my sun glasses at night.

“Ah come on byes, I’m a celebrity.” I saw, my hand reaching into the trench coat behind me, I smile as I feel the comfortably wood there.

“Aint we all” the one on the left says “Back of the line Mr. Almost Famous.”

“Look I really have to go in there and I don’t have all night. Got a better bar to help run ya see, so if you gents don’t mind I’ll just head inside and get out of your hair.” I say trying to push my way between them. One of the gorillas drops his hand onto my shoulder and pushes me back.

“Look buddy...” one says, but is quickly cut off as my foot slams his mouth shut with a series of snaps. His eyes roll up into his head as he quickly hunch backwards against the wall. Not taking time to admire my handiwork I duck under the other bouncers huge arm and pull the bat I had concealed against my back from the trench coat and slam the butt of it into the side of the mans jaw. With a quick pop his jaw unhinged and he fell sideways, holding his face in pain.

The line of suburban rejects aren’t running the way I figured they might, instead half of them are pointing and laughing, the other half have their cell phones out and are recording or snapping picks.

I fucking hate technology some days.

Ignoring them I step over the brutes bodies and shove the doors to the club open. Immediately I’m almost blinded, even through the shades, by the flashing and strobing lights. The screaming of what I can only assume is a dying manatee is barely keeping up to a beat so fast that the people dancing to it look like they are having seizures. Those same “people” dressed in everything from animal costumes to body paint to leotards. I’m okay until I see the drinks. Not a beer in the place....just fruity......everything.

Dear sweet baby jesus, this must be what hell looks like.

I stifle an urge to gag and slowly grow accustomed to lights and dying animals. Taking a moment to survey the club I see it’s really just one big dance floor. One big moving, pulsating wave of stupid looking people.

Enough o’ that.

At the other end from me is the bar, so tiny and pathetic looking it makes me yearn for Peddlers. However what I’m looking for is along the wall, the VIP section. I see a bunch of guys that look out of place in this hell. They’re dressed well, but more leaning towards gang chic than Armani. It’s not hard to tell that these are the Black Mambas I came to see. I begin to push my way through the wave of people, trying to ignore the ones grabbing my ass and praying to all that is holy that it was only the women.

I make it about half way to my destination when the first hand punches me. I don’t see where it comes from at first, just a random blur that connects solidly with my jaw knocking me sideways into a group of grabby teenagers. Pulling free I see two of the Mambas cracking their knuckles, the crowd around them gives them room to moves as they come at me. I don’t have time to play though now that my surprise is gone.

I smash the bat into the first ones leg as I drop down into a leg sweep on the other. The first crumples as his shin shatters and the second is tripped up easily. Finishing my spin I bring the bat down on the one I swept sternum. With a resounding crack his breathes rushes from his lungs and he begins to gasp for air. Standing up I swing the bat like a one handed golf club and nail the one with the broken shins temple, knocking him out cold.

Before I can breath another two come. This time I feint with the bat and kick one in the groin like a football. He goes down as I swing the bat around low to hit the other mans foot as he attempts a kick. Steel beats bone in this case and he goes down in pain. The crowd is starting to thin out a bit and I make progress towards the V.I.P.

I laugh, this is going better than I thought it would.

Then the pipe lands between my shoulder blades.

Fuck you karma.

I fall forward in a roll and turn to a large man with a Mohawk bearing down on me, pipe raised above his head. I roll to the right to avoid the pipe as it lands heavy on the floor. Kicking out with my foot I catch his wrist and knock the pipe free. Nipping up I duck under his first punch but have to back pedal to avoid his next cross. I try to counter but before I can he throws another punch I barely block in time. Whoever this guy is, he isn’t your average thug, he’s got style to go with his power.

However good he is though, I’m better. He tries another two punch combo which I don’t duck away from. I get into his guard and knee him in the stomach. As his head goes down I knee him again, this time to nose. He falls backwards in a spout of crimson blood that stains my trench coat a bit.

I turn back towards the V.I.P. only to find eight guys with weapons now standing between me and there. Where a man with a black suit is staring daggers at me. He waves his hands and I curse. That one thug took more time than I had to give him. They come at me as a group. I try to fend them off with the bat, but quickly I’m surrounded and taken to the ground. They beat me for I don’t know how long. I protect my head best I can and avoid having anything broken. I’ve been gettin’ beat for years, this is nothing new.

After a bit they get tired of hitting me and I can’t tell what hurts and what doesn’t. Three of them drag me to my feet and pull me up to the V.I.P.

Man this is much easier, should have just let them whoop my ass from the beginning. The three throw me down in front of the man in a suit, who I can only guess is the leader. You know, he’s dressed better, that’s always the guy in charge right?

They give me a couple kicks while I’m down before letting me finally claw my way to my knees and look up at the two guys in suits before me. No wait, one guy, I think my right eye is swelling shut.

“If it isn’t the infamous Alex O’Rion, finally come to visit me after trashing some of my boys a while back.” The guy says in a deep, and I hate to say it, cliché evil accent.

“And if it isn’t the Infamous.....Guy. I just wanted to come by, tell you to fuck off, get lost, etc bye. Glad we had this chat, I can show myself out.” I say with a laugh, spitting out a bit of blood on the carpet. I get two boots to the back for that little quip, fuck em’ if they don’t have a sense of humor.

“Very funny O’Rion. Let me guess you’re here to tell me to leave my property alone right? Honestly Alex how many beatings is a little whore like her worth.” He says. My blood boils as he says this. I leap at him only to get dragged back down by the three behind me and punched in the jaw, again, fuck byes work a different body part already. I struggle against their grip, my mouth frothing a bit.

“DON’T FUCKING CALL HER THAT YO SON O’ A BITCH!” I scream trying desperately to reach that bastard and tear his face off so I could piss on it and put it back.

“Manners Mr. O’RIon” the man says calmly “my mother was a lovely lady, please don’t speak ill of her. As for Jessica, I call her what she is. She’s my whore, I’ve sold her to so many men and she’s made me a lot of money.”

The three tighten their grip on me as the man comes closer and leans his mouth next to my ear.

“Do you know how many times I’ve had her screaming my name O’Rion. She let you put it in her ass yet, it’s tight as he....” he stops with a screech, stumbling backwards holding his neck as red blood leaks through his fingers. I spit out of the part of his neck and smile at his through blood stained teeth before his thugs throw me to the ground and start beating me. But it doesn’t matter, they didn’t see what I saw, so I start laughing.

They kick and kick and kick.

And I keep laughing until finally he tells them to stop. I’m laughing so hard I can barely breathe with my busted up ribs. Tears are leaking from my eyes as he screams at me in rage.

“WHAT THE FUCK IS SO FUNNY!” he roars, kicking me to roll me over onto my back as I look up him.

“I.....Version......itch” I managed to gasp out between laughing fits.

“WHAT!” he kicks me again and I finally stop laughing.

“I....was.....the.....diversion......bitch. “ I say with a huge shit eating grin as I see a baseball bat smash into the leaders ribs and throw him to the side. Blood sprays onto my face as I close my eyes, I almost fall asleep to the sound of bat meeting skin, flesh, and bone. The screams of pain and for mercy. I almost drift off as a set of footsteps walks over to me after the screams finally stop.

I don’t almost fall asleep however when a bat jabs me in the side and a too familiar voice tells me to wake the fuck up.

I open my one good eye and look up, a smile blossoming on my tired face.

“What the fuck took you so long?” I ask Adrian O’Rion, my younger brother and only blood relative left to my name.

Adrian smiles back and lowers his hand to help me up. I take it and feel almost everything groan as I stand. I don’t even have a fucking clue how I am to explain this to Chris.

I’ll say Jessica beats me, that’ll just piss him off so he won’t ask for a bit.

“Sorry bye, they had a few guys out back I wanted to take care of, plush those guys you couldn’t handle I had to take out while they were distracted with you. Then I had to go home and TiVo Supernatural because I cannot miss that shit. And frankly, I like seeing ya get beat up, makes me feel better about losing that one match we had.”

“Ah fuck ya bye.”

“Fuck ya too bro. Anyway I took care of the other two.”

“How..”

“Don’t ask questions you don’t want the answer to bye. I’m not you.”

“Alright, anyway where is he.” I ask Adrian looking around the V.I.P. for what I came here to find. My little brother points towards a couch where I see the man in the suit sitting. Obviously in pain, his once well worn suit is now shredded, blood leaking from his side as he gasps for breathe.

“Is he?” I ask

“He’ll live.....if you want him to.” Adrian says before turning and heading over to the bar to try and find a beer. Leaving me alone with what I want to do...and what I have to do. It really sucks that those can’t always be the same anymore. I limp over towards the bastard, my baseball bat I grab on the way, it making a steady scrapping noise as I drag it closer to him. I see him try to inch back into the couch despite his discomfort. I barely get before him when the begging begins.

“Please don’t kill me. I take it back, we can talk about this like men right? I mean everyone’s got a price right.” He keeps pleading as I crouch down right in front of him, bat resting on the floor and my shoulder. I look at him with my one good eye and don’t say anything, just stare into his eyes. He stops pleading for a second and I can see a lightbulb go off in his head.

“Wait, my guy said you don’t kill people no more. Right? He said you’re a good guy now, you can’t kill me. So please let’s talk about this, what’ll it take for me to walk away from this?”

“Crutches” I whisper to him as I stand up. I take careful aim, and then bring the bat down squarely on the top of his knee. I watcheas the cap shatters into several pieces that float away from the center.

The man screams in pain, writhing as he tries to grab his leg without moving his busted ribs too much.

“MY KNEE! MY FUCKING KNEE! YOU SON OF A BITCH!” he screams as tears mix with the blood on his face to form pink rivers. I look at him, and I smile.

“You’re right. I won’t kill you, but I am a bit more morally dubious on the issue of knee caps bye.” I laugh as I swing the bat down hard onto the other knee cap, shattering it and watching as the man arched back into the couch. A scream like a piece of his soul was being torn out ripped from the leaders throat. Before he can settle back down I grab him by the throat and slam him back in to the couch. Carefully pushing the bat down on one of his shattered knees.

“Now listen, and listen good asshole.” I hiss into his face. “Jessica is mine now. You fucking understand. You EVER come near her again and I won’t stop at leaving your legs. In fact, once you get out of prison, you are going to pack up and leaving Halifax for good. Cause for every day you spend in MY FUCKING CITY I will come back and do this exact same thing to you. Understand?”

He doesn’t say anything, his eyes are terrified and locked onto mine.

“DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND!” I roar, spit and blood flying from my mouth onto his face. He nods his head vigorously. I push him back into the couch again and let go, getting up to walk away. I see him curl up in a ball holding his legs and ribs close to him as he cries in pain. Fucking gangs, always a bunch of pussies when someone better comes along. I start to walk away when one of the last things he had said to me comes back to my mind.

I turn back and smile.

“So her ass is tight is it?” I ask as I start to walk back towards him. I see his eyes go even wider from fright, the blood shot veins screaming against the pure white. I see his mouth trying to form words as I kick him to push him on his stomach and grab the back of his pants.

“Tighter than yours?” I say as I rip the fabric away.

He shudders and tries to run when he feels the bat near his nether regions.

“You should thank me” I say as the bat lines up very carefully. “This’ll make prison easier for you.”

Then the bat went forward.

I’ll save you the rest.

xXx

I can see by the look on his face he’s surprised.

“What the hell are you doing here? And what the fuck happened to you?” he yells, not that I can blame him, not much about this situation.

The him I am referring to is Chris Austin my tag team partner coming into the gym at seven in the morning for a workout. Only to find me covered in bandages and bruises already in the ring running Jessica through a few very basic exercises and self defence techniques.

“Top o’ the mornin’ to ya too bye.” I say with a smile, despite the fact that my face stings like all hell to move like that.

“What the fuck happened to you?” he demands coming across the floor. I tell Jessica to continue the kicking exercise I gave her and gingerly roll out of the ring to meet him.

“Sorry bye, I know I look a bit rough but that’s what happens when you get into the ring with a firecat like her.” I say pointing towards Jessica. I barely turn back in time to catch Austins eyes narrow as he glances at her.

“She did this to you?” he asks in a tone I don’t quite get. Ah well, byes always been a bit off.

“Something like that, anyway to answer the other part of your question, you were right bye.”

“Don’t change the sub....wait, what did you say?”

“I said you were right Chris. I haven’t been as dedicated to this team as I should be. I’ll never be the student you are, but it’s time I made more time for us. We need to practice so I will be here most mornings when you are ready to go and sober as a judge. I don’t want to be just a good tag team, I want to be the best. And for that you need to be able to trust me, just like I need to be able to trust you. And if that means more work outs and preparation then so be it bye.

As for Jessica being here. Way I see it, as long as she's with me she's part of this team. I'm sick of people using the ones I love against me. So when we aren't working I'm going to teach her to defend herself.”

“How gentlemanly of you. So all of this means you’re going to be prepared for our match against The Comeback Kids?”

“I’ll be more than ready for Slutters bye. I’ve never lost to either of the and I don’t intend to start now. Besides I need to make them realize that name doesn’t suit them. I mean what are they coming back to, neither has been even remotely successful. I mean you want to talk about comebacks? How many times have I almost lost my job, almost been down and out, and come back to be a star. I’ve gone from fighting for my job to Full Metal Champion in a cycle before.

Fuck Slutters.

I’m the real Comeback Kid,”

“That’s really all your going to say about them all week isn’t it?” Austin says with a sigh.

“Probably.” I reply, it’s more air time then they warrant with me and they know it.

Always got to end on a strong note.

Fuck Slutters.

Yeah.

That’ll work.

.....why the fuck are you still reading, the promo ended three lines ago.

Dumbass.

Last edited by Alex O'Riolu on Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Tromboner Man

Rep : 15

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian G. Smitten
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 VOTING & PROMO THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.2 VOTING & PROMO THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 9:10 pm

FMW Title Unification Match[/b]
David GS (Television Champion)

Jeff Watson
Abel Steele

Tiberius Jefferson (w/Romeo)

The Wayward Sons (Alex O’Rion & Chris Austin) (c)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/trombonerman
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 VOTING & PROMO THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.2 VOTING & PROMO THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 9:38 pm

Jeff Watson

Abel Steele

Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 VOTING & PROMO THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.2 VOTING & PROMO THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 10:52 pm

-Ammunition 12.2-

Back to top Go down
Lazyking

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 VOTING & PROMO THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.2 VOTING & PROMO THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 11:33 pm

Jeff Watson

Abel Steele

Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 VOTING & PROMO THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.2 VOTING & PROMO THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 11:46 pm

Leviticus (hard to call, right now this might be the match of the 12.2 showings with all due respect to CGS and Hannyboo)

Jeff Watson

Abel Steele

Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 VOTING & PROMO THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.2 VOTING & PROMO THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 11:53 pm

Jeff Watson

Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 VOTING & PROMO THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.2 VOTING & PROMO THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 12:15 am

-Ammunition 12.2-

Back to top Go down
Jeff Watson

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 VOTING & PROMO THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.2 VOTING & PROMO THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 12:34 am

-Ammunition 12.2-

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 VOTING & PROMO THREAD   AMMUNITION 12.2 VOTING & PROMO THREAD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AMMUNITION 12.2 VOTING & PROMO THREAD
Page 1 of 1