Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+14
RCA
Skyler Striker
TyranT
Mathias
The Celt
Storm183
Tromboner Man
Hannibal Frost
Freakie
Easty
Lazyking
Omega
Vincent Van Rose
Rottata
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

What are you looking forward to?
The FMW debuts of Damien Fox and Atlas Adams
CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap5%CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Rookies fighting for contracts
CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap15%CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 3 ]
#1 contender to the World Heavyweight Championship Hannibal Frost facing CGS
CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap55%CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 55% [ 11 ]
Seth Omega defending the Abandoned title against Axel van Osbourne
CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap25%CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 12:29 am

You know, it'd be different if I could count on you to actually put forth some sort of preparation towards our match, but you seem to have ADHD or whatever, so I am telling you.

Winging it is not the best course of action in this match. Don't do it. Be prepared and shit.
Back to top Go down
Mathias

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:13 am

Axel Van Osbourne wrote:
Mathias wrote:
TyranT wrote:
The simple fact is that ya'll just sat back an' watched. Yer' all sing 'bout all the injustice that was done and how horrible it was for Faith, but face facts ladies and gents. Ya' all just fuckin' watched as Faith was robbed, an' not a single one of yer' did a damn thing about it. Not one of you!

Mathias can answer that. No one want to see fuc-king bitch on top of world. Mathias say you did right thing.

You are truly fucking stupid....I let a lil go because you are old and foreign and many other things I dislike but this is utter bull shit. You speak on things you no nothing about in that fucked up broken English and act like you should have a fucking opinion. After I am done eviscerating Omega's fat ass I think I will snap Bonsnapper in half just to piss you off old man. What do ya say? Well that is if you win the fucking contract.

Who is you again? You say Mathias no have opinion cause Mathias is foreign. But you dum dum forget key factor. Mathias is Rich. To help you understand the kind of rich, I am servants Rich, I could buy you rich. Because Mathias is one of richest men in Europe and if you dum dum has not pay attention the Euro is worth more dollar. Also you forget that with enough fuc-king money, you above law. With enough fuc-king money, you own law.

Now don’t say something that will make loved one vanish like fuc-king ninja.
Back to top Go down
Freakie

Freakie

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Cliff Carson
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:17 am

Mathias wrote:
Axel Van Osbourne wrote:
Mathias wrote:
TyranT wrote:
The simple fact is that ya'll just sat back an' watched. Yer' all sing 'bout all the injustice that was done and how horrible it was for Faith, but face facts ladies and gents. Ya' all just fuckin' watched as Faith was robbed, an' not a single one of yer' did a damn thing about it. Not one of you!

Mathias can answer that. No one want to see fuc-king bitch on top of world. Mathias say you did right thing.

You are truly fucking stupid....I let a lil go because you are old and foreign and many other things I dislike but this is utter bull shit. You speak on things you no nothing about in that fucked up broken English and act like you should have a fucking opinion. After I am done eviscerating Omega's fat ass I think I will snap Bonsnapper in half just to piss you off old man. What do ya say? Well that is if you win the fucking contract.

Who is you again? You say Mathias no have opinion cause Mathias is foreign. But you dum dum forget key factor. Mathias is Rich. To help you understand the kind of rich, I am servants Rich, I could buy you rich. Because Mathias is one of richest men in Europe and if you dum dum has not pay attention the Euro is worth more dollar. Also you forget that with enough fuc-king money, you above law. With enough fuc-king money, you own law.

Money has little to say in the ring, your euros can't buy your "servant" a contract here.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:55 am

Mathias wrote:
Axel Van Osbourne wrote:
Mathias wrote:
TyranT wrote:

Do some research OLD MAN. All my loved ones, as you say, are dead and buried, I don't have any attachments to this mortal coil and I go out there each and every night with that in mind. If i survive the hell in the ring that Omega is sure to bring my way, then I would love to see your hired hand in the ring across from me next show. Remember, friend, it is skill that gets you hired on around here not how much paper you have. And just to clarify my financial situation, I am the premier 80s metal rock star in the US and quite possibly the world. I have Tony Stark/Bruce Wayne money. Shit gets invented because I ask for it. Get it? Got it? Good!! See ya next time bud....
Back to top Go down
Mathias

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 3:31 pm

Why Mathis research you? You no important at all. Mathais only here to remind you of you mediocre exsistence. Premier Rock Star you say? Mathias hear you music before. Sound like you tape microphone to ass and run up and down stairs so you make Mathias laugh with you claim. So you rich like fake cartoon character? People invent stuff for you. Well good have people invent someone that care what you say... Dum Dum
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 3:58 pm

That last part of was actually kinda' funny.

Avo... ATTACK.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 6:59 pm

Mathias wrote:
Why Mathis research you? You no important at all. Mathais only here to remind you of you mediocre exsistence. Premier Rock Star you say? Mathias hear you music before. Sound like you tape microphone to ass and run up and down stairs so you make Mathias laugh with you claim. So you rich like fake cartoon character? People invent stuff for you. Well good have people invent someone that care what you say... Dum Dum

You should research those you step up to...Its just a good thing to know all you can about the person or persons you piss off. That's the free advice there old timer. As for the rest of that long winded bull shit that went no where, I have to open this box of Cracker Jacks to get my Mathias to English decoder ring and .... Oh I see you were telling me no one here cares about me, well no shit Sherlock! That's why a big win and a Title will put me firmly in the spot light and people will care, because people will know that I am a force to be dealt with instead of a butt of a thousand jokes. I sure as hell hope your "help" earns that contract this go around because I will take his big ugly ass and your wrinkled one to the woodshed and show you how we do things in AMERICA!!

OOC: I thought the last part of Mathias' jab was pretty good too....
Back to top Go down
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Tromboner Man

Rep : 15

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian G. Smitten
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:07 am

OOC: Hey, Ro, a queiry.

Deadlines, are they Monday/Wednesday Dec. 6 & 8, or Tuesday/Thursday Dec. 7 & 9? Both dates on the V+P Thread don't line up with the days, so I thought I'd check if the days or the dates were the ones we were going off. I'm assuming it's Tuesday/Thursday to line up with Ammunition, but assumptions killed the red car, or however the saying goes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/trombonerman
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:34 am

Whoops, that's my bad.

It's originally Monday/Wednesday 6 & 8, but what the hell. Let's make it Tuesday/Thursday 7 & 9.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 11:25 am

Ah, awesome.

Inadvertent gracias, senior.
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 11:55 am

Rottata wrote:
Whoops, that's my bad.

It's originally Monday/Wednesday 6 & 8, but what the hell. Let's make it Tuesday/Thursday 7 & 9.

Much love Romeo, it really eases the pressure of getting it done since i have a couple school essays to grind out this weekend
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:05 pm

Bryson: Wow. Hannibore gets to face CGS? How cute. #1 contender too even? Wow. You know, in all seriousness, I have to sit back and question something. I mean, Hannibal versus Christian G. Smitten, two men clearly of stature, and this ISN'T the main event?

Who the hell is calling the shots here.

Clearly this match is one of a higher calibur than the one proceeding it, yet it takes second banana to a match with an unworthy champion and a similarly titled contender. Its disgusting.

Seth, do you see what you have done? You've put the world in a position to stand united in raising their voices in a thunderous cheer for Axel Van Osbourne. You being champion, it seems, has significantly lowered the playing field.

However, I will be at the head of the masses as we stand shouting the praises of Axel Van Osbourne, regardless of other discretions we may have because I believe its time to end your sham of a run and instead perhaps we can see a champion who wins his belts cleanly. Its funny how people can pin their hopes on restoring honor to a title with basically anyone but you, and Axel is definately an anyone.

Three cheers for Axel, the slayer of snakes.

But perhaps Axel will perform as everyone thinks he will and come up significantly short in his attempt at earning early gold. Either way this match goes, I think we're all ready for a disappointment.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:14 pm

That's a nice story and all, but a sham of a run wouldn't include beating Matt Dunn in his own game and frying his ass in an electric chair and ending his career. I didn't tell them to make me the main event, they did it on their own. Don't ask me about it, it was your boyfriend Jaro who made that call. If you wanna be technical, I did Hannibal a favor. Since I took the belt off of him he can now challenge TyranT for a bigger belt.

What are doing here anyways? I figured you'd be crying in a corner over Celeste because Jaro had fucked her brains out then murdered her...something you couldn't do.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:33 pm

Omega wrote:
That's a nice story and all, but a sham of a run wouldn't include beating Matt Dunn in his own game and frying his ass in an electric chair and ending his career. I didn't tell them to make me the main event, they did it on their own. Don't ask me about it, it was your boyfriend Jaro who made that call. If you wanna be technical, I did Hannibal a favor. Since I took the belt off of him he can now challenge TyranT for a bigger belt.

What are doing here anyways? I figured you'd be crying in a corner over Celeste because Jaro had fucked her brains out then murdered her...something you couldn't do.

Funny thing about most of my statement is that it wasnt directed towards you, yet your massive ego, which almost meets your massive stomach, continues to feed your mind that everything ever said that mentions you must be entirely about you.

You're not that important.

Also, are you talking about when I beat Matt Dunn and fried him in an electric chair? Cause I already did that. Seriously, what the hell FMW Creative. Celt facing Jaro and Smitten, saying he did what I did, even though clearly he didnt. Seth saying hes done what I did, even though he clearly didnt.

Dont you all see? They're trying to recreate me. This is an obvious sign that I am and have always been the biggest star to step foot through that curtain, and they're scrambling to do their best to try and recreate me, which is laughable considering the stock they have to pick from. Its like eating fliet mignon one night to picking out your favorite hamburger helper. Good luck, pawns.

Seth, your poor attempts at ruffling my feathers over the death of Celeste is hilarious in itself. Anyone who has two eyes and an attention span longer than twelve seconds knows that her and I have been long done and her fate, regardless of how 'horrible' people may think it be, is not anything of my concern or care. You're about five years late on that train of thought, but heres hoping someday you catch up. Here's a zinger though, whats it like knowing that you, and all of the other 'stars' of FMW, are trying to just be me?
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:50 am

Everyone on Corruption needs to know that J.L Anwyl is here for business, nobody knows who I am, what I have done, WHAT I'VE SEEN!! But everyone, right up to the main eventers needs to remember... there are things that are known, but then there are things that are unknown, and well in-between, it's J.L Anwyl...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3