Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LOOK SOMETHING GOT POSTED HERE!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leviticus
Championship:

LOOK SOMETHING GOT POSTED HERE!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: LOOK SOMETHING GOT POSTED HERE!!!!!!!!!   LOOK SOMETHING GOT POSTED HERE!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 3:18 pm

Just because this is never used....

Let's start simple.....

Who is your favorite MMA fighter both current and all time?
Back to top Go down
TyranT

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: TyranT/Faith
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LOOK SOMETHING GOT POSTED HERE!!!!!!!!!   LOOK SOMETHING GOT POSTED HERE!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 4:08 pm

I'm new to MMA, began watching it only a few months back but I do enjoy watching it. I know a few names now, and a few fighters I do like to watch 'cause they are entertaining, but my fav at the moment has to be "Big Country" Nelson. I mean you can't go wrong with a fat guy bearing a Mullet for a hair style. He's actually quite good at fighting too. Me and my friends watch and laugh just cause he reeks of awesome. I think in person he's suppose to be a bit of a dick, but he still entertains.
Back to top Go down
Christian Moorebyss

Christian Moorebyss

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian Moore
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LOOK SOMETHING GOT POSTED HERE!!!!!!!!!   LOOK SOMETHING GOT POSTED HERE!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 4:27 pm

I too have only recently got into watching MMA properly (although I've watched every series of the Ultimate Fighter).

However my favourite fighter at the moment from UFC has to be Michael Bisping, but of all time it just has to be Mirko "Cro Cop" Filipovic.

Yes I know I'm going for big names, but that's because they have the skills to back up their reputations.

I'm trying to get into watching PRIDE, but they don't grab my attention.

However for a fighter who has very recently made his pro debut for Texas Cage Fighting at Puro Combate 1 I'm kinda impressed with Jason David Frank ... Yes that's right The Original Green Power Ranger! He has bulked up a lot in recent years and the extra weight and muscle has so far proved to be to his advantage. He's (at the moment) 4-0 in amateur fights and 1-0 in pro fights. He could be one to watch if PRIDE or UFC decide to sign him one day in the future.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: LOOK SOMETHING GOT POSTED HERE!!!!!!!!!   LOOK SOMETHING GOT POSTED HERE!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 4:51 pm

Ken Shamrock > all of your favorite fighters ever.

Back to top Go down
Killswitch

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Killswitch
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LOOK SOMETHING GOT POSTED HERE!!!!!!!!!   LOOK SOMETHING GOT POSTED HERE!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:01 pm

Heads up Mummy, PRIDE has been dead for several years now.

Jason David Frank could be pretty good, but time isn't on his side.

My favorite fighter is Georges St. Pierre.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOOK SOMETHING GOT POSTED HERE!!!!!!!!!   LOOK SOMETHING GOT POSTED HERE!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOOK SOMETHING GOT POSTED HERE!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1