Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quick Notice

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaoru

Kaoru

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kaoru Hanayama
Championship:

Quick Notice Empty
PostSubject: Quick Notice   Quick Notice I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:59 pm

I'm flying back to the states his Saturday.

I probably won't be getting started on my Amm. writing responsibilities until I am back on American soil. So just know that.

And uh...don't be asking me to do other shit.

Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

Quick Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Notice   Quick Notice I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 4:15 pm

KITO! WE NEED YOU RIGHT NOW, LIKE...RIGHT NOW!

Ah man, everything's gone tits up. RCA realised he was black again, thus he can white girl pussy at the drop of hat, so he's off to do that! Meanwhile it turns out AO's gimmick isn't a gimmick, it's a shoot brother and he's drunken himself into a coma. Abel Steel got called out by a Hell's Angel chapter and he's stolen a 18 wheeler to hunt them down, so he's out too.

Slegna? We give him da powah and his head will explode. Medically proved, so that's out.

When we asked Skyler and Romeo to head Ammo they both fell on the ground laughing and starting shouting "FUCK YO COUCH"

Seth can't do it because his run at Corruption traumatized him and he's off to do a native american spirit journey to conquer his fears and won't be back in time.

Finally Edible said the ghost that inhabits his body wouldn't let him to do it, otherwise he would.

DAMNIT KITO YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WHO SAVE US!!! IT'S ENTIRELY AND COMPLETELY ON YOU NOW!
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kaoru Hanayama
Championship:

Quick Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Notice   Quick Notice I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 4:22 pm

Are you high?
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

Quick Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Notice   Quick Notice I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 4:36 pm

The Celt wrote:
Meanwhile it turns out AO's gimmick isn't a gimmick, it's a shoot brother and he's drunken himself into a coma.

Coma?

COMA?

Pssh, and theys says youIriish knows how to drank.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

Quick Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Notice   Quick Notice I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 4:52 pm

Yeah, I didn't say it was Alcohol that exclusive caused...you started off on beer, killed 5 crates of that and when that ran out you moved on to vodka. When the 8 bottles of Smirnoff Red ran out...well, it wasn't good. You were drunk,angry and thirsty. We're tried to stop you but, in the end, you DOWNED that toilet cleaner. Yeah...the toilet duck wasn't helpful at all.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

Quick Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Notice   Quick Notice I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 4:58 pm

I mysh defense the ducks saiys horribl things aboot me mum, eh.

Alright, I think we've stolen his thread enough, see you Saturday man whose name you gave us in the OOC thread but I can't remember at this very time because my memory is shot from too many straight night shifts.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

Quick Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Notice   Quick Notice I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:45 pm

ToastErr wrote:
Are you high?

No, he's just being typical Celt.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

Quick Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Notice   Quick Notice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quick Notice
Page 1 of 1