Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Distortion 11.3

Go down 
+2
The Celt
Matt Dunn
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Dunn
Championship:

Distortion 11.3 Empty
PostSubject: Distortion 11.3   Distortion 11.3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:53 am

Thought I'd throw this up because there's definately something I wanted to mention;

CACTUS SAM is busy at Ammunition; will we have to find a new guy?

KING OF THE ASYLUM didn't quite turn out as I thought it may; didn't want to mention that in the results thread.

Entrance Music and Vs. Screens may definately be a good idea as per feedback.

Also, not sure how available I'll be for any assignments; I'm going to Florida in like, 2 weeks. And though I could work over there, I won't. (There with the girlfriend.)

So, any segments you know exactly what you need I can do, but nothing else.

Striker I'll hand over to you now; as I said, not trying to step on your toes or anything. <3
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

Distortion 11.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distortion 11.3   Distortion 11.3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:20 pm

By the way, if you guys don't mind I wouldn't mind getting a pre-match interview. Basically I just want to put over the significance of the match a little (Dunnwood is the only HavOc member I never fought, I've never gotten a match against the actual Dunn despite our long history, how I want to get points for Corruption...and so on).

I'd of course write it myself, because as Romes keeps saying to us: No one can write you better than you.

Last edited by The Celt on Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Dunn
Championship:

Distortion 11.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distortion 11.3   Distortion 11.3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:27 pm

Just write it and send it him anyway.

That's what I do. Then he's all MATT STOP SENDING ME SEGMENTS GODDAMN I STILL NEED TO WRITE SUM 4 TEH SHOW.

For real.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

Distortion 11.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distortion 11.3   Distortion 11.3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:07 pm

Not sure if this is cool or not, but for obvious reasons, I'd like to pre-emptively call dibs on Spruance v. Ford. Also (and this is just me spitballing), if a temp commentator is needed in lieu of Cactus Sam, would you wanna just have DGS fill in for the night since he's already doing the guest commentator thing?
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

Distortion 11.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distortion 11.3   Distortion 11.3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:41 pm

That would be a good idea, DGS, but the color commentator spot is usually reserved for heel type characters. It would definitely help with hyping up the GCG throughout the show (which I think deserves more attention than its getting), but there wouldn't be enough back and forth with both commentators being faces.

And I can do segments if Dunn is gonna' be vacant. I can also be a back up match writer, but my time is limited. I'm gonna have a tough time just trying to beat Sethypoo.

EDIT::: I can also do ratings, if need be. I know Harley won't be around much, so he might need a replacement for a little bit. I usually read all the promos, anyway. It's actually the only reading I have time for nowadays. lol.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

Distortion 11.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distortion 11.3   Distortion 11.3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:02 pm

Skyler I can do an Omega segment if you need/want one.

It would probably be pretty crucial for the Main Event and all.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

Distortion 11.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distortion 11.3   Distortion 11.3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:15 pm

Have Syanide be the interim Color Commentator since he's AWOL anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Distortion 11.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distortion 11.3   Distortion 11.3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Distortion 11.3
Page 1 of 1