Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LETHAL INJECTION VOTING & PROMO THREAD

Go down 
+30
The Celt
Jason Krow
Hatchet
Jaro Classic
Mark Johansson
TJ Tilli
MASS Caesar
iDeAndes
Killswitch
Omega
David GS
Leon Caprice
the nick bryson
PX
Easty
Skyler Striker
Abel Steele
Drew Michaels
Kaoru
ppdragos
TyranT
Dano
Christian Moorebyss
Gabriel Crow
Hannibal Frost
Vincent Van Rose
Virus
The Returned
RCA
Rottata
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

LETHAL INJECTION VOTING & PROMO THREAD - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION VOTING & PROMO THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION VOTING & PROMO THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:55 pm

Tag Team Match:
Christian Moore and Cole Dragos

Singles Match:
Alistair Wolfe

Ammunition vs. Corruption vs. Distortion Triple Threat Match:
MASS Caesar

MAIN EVENT, Singles Match:
"The Undefeated" David GS

-FMW presents Lethal Injection LIVE from the Wachovia Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania-
Tonight's Card:

Television Championship:
Calvin X. Carter

Submission Match:
Kaoru Hanayama

Dog Collar Match:
Seth Omega

Grudge Match:
Nick Bryson

C-4 Championship:
Drew Michaels (c)

Street Fight:
Hatchet

Grudge Match:
Chris Austin

Abandoned Championship Elimination Chamber:
Hannibal Frost

Ultraviolent Championship:
Harley Quint

FMW World Heavyweight Championship:
Romeo

Last edited by Headbanger on Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Butters
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION VOTING & PROMO THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION VOTING & PROMO THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:55 pm

The Continuing Adventures and Nefarious Plots of Butters and Professor Chaos!

DON’T CALL IT A COMEBACK…

Yet another major event comes…

Yet another free-per-view match they shuffle me into…

They’ve not learned respect…

I’ve yet to earn it.

~*~

I’m so tired…

Butters lays back on the bench of his locker room.

I’m beginning to see the error of my own ways… The pain, the stress, the fight… It’s all piling… and I can’t see an end in sight.

He lets his arms fall to his side… just dangling…

It’s too much… I… I’m done.

~*~

Lights can bee seen flashing while a single, monotone beep is heard every 1.25 seconds. The scene is dark, being illuminated only by the red glow of what appears to be a warning light. Suddenly, we are joined by a man known only… as Professor Chaos.

Greetings peons. I am Professor Chaos. It has come to my attention that some of you haven’t taken my previous attempt to destroy your pathetic entertainment show seriously. I am now here to show you all how serious my power and my genius is. I’ve created a device that can control your very minds. MWUAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!! Full Metal Wrestling will be mine, yet!!

The pale red light shines off Professor Chaos’s aluminum helmet as he laughs evilly.

I will control all of you and force you to stop watching this horrible program. I know that if any of you found me… my plan would be foiled, so I’ve hidden myself in the bowels of the building… you’ll never find me!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Prepare to die, FMW!

The crowd murmurs a bit as Professor Chaos continues to laugh.

~*~

I BEEN HERE THE WHOLE TIME…

It’s just so repetitive and tiring. The same thing, week in and week out. They ask me to go out there, work myself to death and receive nothing in return. They give me excuses like ‘You haven’t won a match in weeks’ or ‘there are better contenders’. What kind of excuses are those? They reward those that luck into victories, rather than the actual talent that carried them the entire match? I’m not going to do it again… No way, no how.

Butters shakes his head as he holds a piece of paper in his hand. We can see the Lethal Injection logo at the top. Butters groans as he looks down at the card.

Yet another show, where they refuse to give me a shred of respect. They feel they can shove me into the undercard, and throw me out there to keep me quiet… and that’s just not right. I work so hard, and do everything I can… I’ve been here so long… I refuse to lay down and die. I will make examples.

Butters crinkles up the sheet of paper and throws it across the room.

It’s time I started to take my own advice…

~*~

Professor Chaos laughs as he holds his maniacal device.

Shortly my Brain-Controlerizer will finish it’s process and I will bring this place down in flames!! There’s nothing you can do, because you’ll never find me.

He looked around his secret lair and places his mind control device down. He flips a switch that causes the sound of a thunder clap to echo through our ears.

HAHahhahaHAHAHhahahAHAHA!!!! MY time is --

His sentence is cut off as light pours in from a door behind him. A janitor leans in and looks around.

What are you doing in here, dude? Oh well, don’t break anything.

The janitor places his mop inside the closet and closes the door. The slam causes the handle to shift, and fall, smashing into Professor Chaos’s Mind Control device, destroying it.

Professor Chaos leans forward, picking up the pieces of his destroyed machine.

I-I was so close… Fishsticks…

~*~

I came back with one mission… to teach the pathetic workers around here exactly what not to do. I sat back, and let myself become the example. I got beat so many times, people began to see what I meant. I did it all for you. I did it so people would never become me… because not even I want to be me. I worked so hard, and yet… I got nothing.

Butters shakes his head as he laces his boots.

Yet again, I go to fight a meaningless battle, in which they’ve probably got my odds stacked. I go out there, except this time… they’ve alienated me. There’s no lesson to be taught… nothing to be gained. I go out there yet again to lose… and there’s no meaning left. I’m getting so tired of not getting anything for my effort, it’s hard.

Butters finishes, and takes a deep breath before slowly exhaling…

My career has yet again become the joke I set out to erase. I’m getting closer and closer to the point where it becomes better to not try anymore. I will still go out there, and do my job. That’s the type of guy I am, I will keep my commitments. I’m going to do everything I can to keep in this fight… it’s just so hard…

Butters stands as he prepares to leave.

I’m going to spend this time looking for a reason… let’s see if anyone cares enough to give me one… Let‘s see if anybody can tell me why I should want to be me…

I’M GONNA KNOCK YOU OUT…

MOMMMA SAID KNOCK YOU OUT…
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Butters
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION VOTING & PROMO THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION VOTING & PROMO THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:57 pm

-Lethal Injection Pre-Show LIVE from the Wachovia Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania-

Tag Team Match:
Trey Spruance and Axel Van Osbourne vs. Christian Moore and Cole Dragos

Singles Match:
Alistair Wolfe vs. Bryce Thorne

Ammunition vs. Corruption vs. Distortion Triple Threat Match:
Butters (w/ Slegnadamus) vs. Apathy vs. MASS Caesar

MAIN EVENT, Singles Match:
"The Undefeated" David GS vs. Kasim Mustafa

-FMW presents Lethal Injection LIVE from the Wachovia Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania-
Tonight's Card:

Television Championship:
PX (c) vs. Calvin X. Carter

Submission Match:
Chris Kelson vs. Kaoru Hanayama

Dog Collar Match:
Seth Omega vs. Virus

Grudge Match:
Nick Bryson vs. Mark Johansson

C-4 Championship:
Drew Michaels (c) vs. Gabriel Crow

Street Fight:
The Celt vs. Hatchet

Grudge Match:
Chris Austin vs. Abel Steele

Abandoned Championship Elimination Chamber:
Skyler Striker (c) vs. Leon Caprice vs. Hannibal Frost vs. Dunnwood vs. Apostasy vs. Syanide

Ultraviolent Championship:
Jaro (c) vs. Harley Quint

FMW World Heavyweight Championship:
TyranT (c) vs. Romeo

PROMO ONLY until Friday, April 9, 11:59 PM EST. VOTING AND PROMO WITH PENALTY until Sunday, April 11, 11:59 PM EST.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION VOTING & PROMO THREAD   LETHAL INJECTION VOTING & PROMO THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LETHAL INJECTION VOTING & PROMO THREAD
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3