Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sex Panthers vs Efron's Hair Haters

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

Sex Panthers vs Efron's Hair Haters Empty
PostSubject: Sex Panthers vs Efron's Hair Haters   Sex Panthers vs Efron's Hair Haters I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:04 am

Who is the greatest Face in FMW right now, why?

IC or OOC, and don't make it all about yourself.
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Sex Panthers vs Efron's Hair Haters   Sex Panthers vs Efron's Hair Haters I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 4:33 pm

The Celt is definitly the best face in FMW. He is probably the only out and out face in FMW right now. Unlike anyone else in FMW, I would think, his motives are purely face, he fights for justice, he fights for the safety of FMW, to protect it from HavOc and Jaro and whoever. He fights for the fans. That's about as face as you get.

Most other "Faces" are fairly tweenerish at this stage, Michaels likes to pick a fight with anyone, face or heel, Seth is likewise, the Saints in general don't know what allegience they are. Skyler and Leon are a frail tag team that don't seem to like each other that much, friends, but still at each other. Nobody else has a case really.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Sex Panthers vs Efron's Hair Haters   Sex Panthers vs Efron's Hair Haters I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 2:15 pm

The Following Has Been Brought To You By Ares Vision
Ares Vision: For All Your In Character Needs

Wow, what a shocker ladies and gentlemen, the other team picks the only obvious answer to this retarded question. I mean really “Who is the best face in FMW”? Do the guys who pick these questions even read the shows anymore? Let’s look over our list of candidates shall we?

Drew Michaels – Yes, saying he’ll destroy FMW to save it, that’s real face-ish. Escpecially when Alex O’Rion did it less than two cycles back. Let’s not forget the alliance with Romeo though, now there’s an upstanding fellow a hero would associate with.

Chris Austin – Delusions/blackouts/reality/whatever the fuck they are about raping women. Yep, such a good person he is.

Skyler – Well lets see he goes from this about me to this is about others every seven seconds or so, so he’s the best face right....nope he changed again, sorry, not the best candidate.

Skyler Junior – Sorry Caprice, the best face needs to be do able to do something other than be the Robin to a lacklustre Batman.

And thus by process of elimination we come to the best face in FMW.

The Celt, the man has consistently stood up for what is right and good ever since he stopped being a little leprecan’t down in NEW. Going against the badest of the bad like Harlequin and Jaro time and time again. No matter how many times they knocked him down he got back up to challenge them again no matter the cost. He really is the true Hero of FMW right now.

Oh look, the other team picked the same guy, who would have guessed we’d all pick the ONLY real face left in FMW.

Kind of sad isn’t it, really wish this was a debate with more choice. I mean nothing against the Celt but he is literally the winner by default, which speaks to the sad state this shit hole has found itself in. I mean I like a chaos and anarchy as much as the ego loving fellow who likes to slip beneath the law. But when the only Law in town is a guy going around talking about himself as being literally The Law, that’s a little too much isn’t it?

What happened to the glory days of the face in FMW, when they could find ten legitimate good guys to face down Original Sin, or even farther back when two FACE tag teams such as the 300 rip off Sparta and the Last Militia two take on two heel teams? Not just have them be mid card level faces either. These were guys who each consistently main evented shows while Celtykins was still teething his law as a hall monitor in New.

Every night there was a guy standing up to the bad man just because it was the right thing to do, like only the Celt. Not because they were looking out for number one, or because they were a religious zealot, or because they wanted to be the bigger bad ass anti hero emo sixteen year old girl.

So Celt, you’re the best face these days, and you aren’t a bad one at that. But let’s face it, you’re a big fish in a small pool.

“The two sweetest words in the English language: de-fault!” – Homer Simspon describing the Celt

The Preceding was a Paid Advertisement For the Give Us The Win – The Guys With Better Hair Inc
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Sex Panthers vs Efron's Hair Haters   Sex Panthers vs Efron's Hair Haters I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 2:48 pm

Geez Eric, I'm sorry for choosing the right answer. Maybe I should have discarded Celt from the race and picked somebody else, just for the lulz. But the bottom line is that this was a debate, our team made its statement. YOUR job was to contest it and debate it accordingly, but by agreeing with us, you lose by default.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Sex Panthers vs Efron's Hair Haters   Sex Panthers vs Efron's Hair Haters I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:08 pm

No my job was to present an argument, regardless. Why should I be penalized that you had a chance to do this first, and picked the only obvious answer. So I picked the same answer, the only real one, and then pointed out why he was the only real answer in much better depth and statement than you could ever dream cretin.

So in the end, I win, you lose, just like it should be.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: Sex Panthers vs Efron's Hair Haters   Sex Panthers vs Efron's Hair Haters I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 6:37 pm

OOC: If both teams come to the same conclusion I will allow that, however it is still possible to go more indepth of the face that is Celt. If one of you wants to change tacks and pick another ok then, but if not just create a further indepth look at who is Celt and what makes him so much of a Face.

Remember, best arguement wins.
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Butters
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Sex Panthers vs Efron's Hair Haters   Sex Panthers vs Efron's Hair Haters I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:03 am

It's obvious that both tribes have come to an agreement, but I believe your reasoning is flawed.

Celt is not the greatest face in FMW just because there are no other choices. He's the greatest face because he can related to the common man. You see, Drew, Skyler, Leon, and Austin are face, despite any of their shady practices. As an example from an established face. Triple H is known as one of the dirtiest fighters, a man who will do anything to get what he wants. He will throw men through windows, lie, and even turn on his own family, yet he is considered one of the greatest faces in WWE at the present time.

You see, it's not the measure of how "pure" a person's methods are that determines if a performer is a face. It's how the crowd perceives them. People choose to feel bad for the man addicted to pain killers rather than come down on him as a villain. That doesn't make him any less of a "Face" in this business.

So, in conclusion, The Celt isn't the greatest face because he's the only choice or because he's the most pure in his techniques. He's the greatest face right now because he is the most well received by the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Sex Panthers vs Efron's Hair Haters   Sex Panthers vs Efron's Hair Haters I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:36 am

Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong.

Wrong.

You're wrong.

Methods matter, oh hell yes they matter.

Take this into consideration. A bad guy is holding a baby over the edge of the building and Drew Michaels and Celt have equal opportunity to save the baby.

Now in this scenario the Celt gets there first and beats the living hell out of the bad man, saves the baby, kisses it and all that other generic straight up good guy jazz. Now instead envision Drew Michaels getting there first, saving that baby, then straight up throwing the bad mother fucker off the roof to his doom because what he did was against gods will.

Which one is the real good guy?

That's what makes the Celt the biggest face in FMW. Not because the crowd is behind him, no, the crowd is behind him because in the end the KNOW he is going to do the right thing, and they love him for it. Just like they loved Alex O'Rion for it, just like they used to love Drew for it, now they love Celtykins for it. Sure there are many kinds of face out there, the sympathetic face, the anti-hero face, the fallen hero face.

But there is only one Law, black and white good guy, and that's what makes the Celt the best at what he does right now, and the biggest face in FMW.
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Sex Panthers vs Efron's Hair Haters   Sex Panthers vs Efron's Hair Haters I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:03 pm

You know.

I can only take so much.

I can take you guys piggy-backing our answer for the debate, that's... believable.

I can take being forced to debate who's more right, and having you shoot down every person with the word face in their profile.

I however, -REFUSE- to sit back and be shut out and told I'm wrong in what is supposed to be a debate. Is that your intelligent defense, Ares? That if you say the word Wrong enough times, people will believe you? I'm sorry, that is not how debates work. I provide a point, you provide a counter point. Not I provide a point, you yell and scream and hope your opinion is remembered because it's louder.

Here's the facts.

The question isn't who is the best good guy, or who is the most pure. The question is who is the greatest face in FMW right now. That means who do he fans get behind the most. My argument was that they can relate with him the easiest, and he has the biggest heel to go against. I provided facts and comparisons. Your reasoning was that he was the only face in FMW. Let me provide a counter point.

Drew Michaels, Abel, BUG, Leon, Skyler.

Those are but five other people you could've chosen. With very valid points for each. I think it's possible that the tribe that thought it was a good idea to get rid of me, was feeling a tad lazy and didn't want to do any research. I believe that you guys decided that maybe if you belittled my new tribe for their pick, they'd back down and you'd win by default.

Please, learn to provide facts instead of yelling your one assumption.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Sex Panthers vs Efron's Hair Haters   Sex Panthers vs Efron's Hair Haters I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:11 pm

As I said before, if you had bothered to pay attention, why should we be penalized because we weren't the ones who responded first? In an actual debate most times the sides are given the argument they will present and told to do that to the best of their abilities. Because most debates are between people with opposing views, in this debate how ever we all have the same opinion, I think it utterly unfair we should be reduced to picking who you told us to pick because we were unable to see this first.

But from that list is there anyone of them that is an actual hero?

Drew Michaels - Refusing to even acknowledge people who don't take his point of view, know who else did that Hitler.

Abel - A guy who hasn't really established where he stands in any black and white way, and has been around too little time to be considered "the man".

BUG - Gone, and hasn't done anything, ever.

Leon - Again, hasn't done enough by himself to warrant being considered the biggest face.

Skyler - Has been shown time and time again to be out for himself.

I'm sorry that we didn't play like good little byes and do as you wanted. But honestly if the best you can do is bitch that we stole your choice, you obviously didn't have the argument to counter us. I'll leave this up to the judges to understand that we provided facts while all you've done is try to discredit us.
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Sex Panthers vs Efron's Hair Haters   Sex Panthers vs Efron's Hair Haters I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:48 pm

Ok, I'll concede that you're right if you can provide one "fact" that you've given.

All you've done is say over and over that there are no other faces. You're entire point isn't that Celt is a great face, just that he's the only face. You basically said that Celt isn't even that great... he's just the only choice.

Your counter points, at least the ones you attempted to give real reasons for are weak at best, because you're trying to define the best "good guy" in FMW, not the best Face. I concede that your reasons would work if the question was "Who is the most pure good guy in FMW?"

Drew Michaels, a man whom you defined as "Refusing to even acknowledge people who don't take his point of view..." A real life comparison for you, Rey Mysterio. He refuses to let anybody's pre-concieved notions of size and weight stop him from being in the Heavyweight Championship Picture. The fans love them both. Both Faces.

Skyler, a man whom you described as "Only out for himself." A real life comparison for you Triple H. He has told his friends and family to their faces that the WWE Championship, a piece of gold and leather, is mroe important than they are. The fans love both of them. Both Faces.

So, I'm sorry if you mis-interpreted the question, but the answer to the question we were asked is the Celt, because he connects with our "crowd." He has the momentum of facing off against one of the most hated heels in this company, Jaro.

Sorry I won't resort to foul language like you, sir. Just the facts from the Sex Panthers.
Back to top Go down

Sex Panthers vs Efron's Hair Haters
Page 1 of 1