Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE ROCK RETURNS TO ACTION?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jetstream

Jetstream

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The X-Stream" Jetstream
Championship:

THE ROCK RETURNS TO ACTION? Empty
PostSubject: THE ROCK RETURNS TO ACTION?   THE ROCK RETURNS TO ACTION? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 8:22 pm

Credit: Pwpix.net

During an interview with the Ottawa Sun promoting his new movie, Tooth Fairy, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson says he will "absolutely" be returning to World Wrestling Entertainment. He say he's looking to return this summer after he completes filming on another movie.

"Will I go back? Absolutely. The goal is to go back and do something special. I talked to Vince (McMahon) a couple of months ago and we're trying to come up with something," Johnson told Tim Baines of the Ottawa Sun. "After I wrap 'Faster,' maybe in the summer I can go back."

He also confirms reports saying that he was scheduled to guest host this past week's episode of Raw, but was called to Mexico to promote Tooth Fairy.

"The plan was for me to be the host (this past Monday)," Johnson said. "But then I had to go to Mexico (to promote the movie). The idea of me going back to WWE is intriguing and exciting. I grew up in the business."
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: THE ROCK RETURNS TO ACTION?   THE ROCK RETURNS TO ACTION? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 3:11 pm

very cool I think he needs to kick some of the kids' ass!!
Back to top Go down
TyranT

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: TyranT/Faith
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: THE ROCK RETURNS TO ACTION?   THE ROCK RETURNS TO ACTION? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 3:39 pm

A pretty damn good bit of news!

All I need now is for Big Bossman to rise from the grave and also return to the WWE and then I might start watching it again!
Back to top Go down
Jetstream

Jetstream

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: THE ROCK RETURNS TO ACTION?   THE ROCK RETURNS TO ACTION? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 5:05 pm

This is a rumor I've been hearing for a while now, and this might be what WWE is doing with Rock.

They've (The WWE) have been talking about doing a WWE channel. So Rock might have something to do with that, probably a talk show or something like that.

Again, this is only a rumor, it may or may not be true.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: THE ROCK RETURNS TO ACTION?   THE ROCK RETURNS TO ACTION? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:02 pm

Jetstream wrote:
This is a rumor I've been hearing for a while now, and this might be what WWE is doing with Rock.

They've (The WWE) have been talking about doing a WWE channel. So Rock might have something to do with that, probably a talk show or something like that.

Again, this is only a rumor, it may or may not be true.

I think he could do well in that format -- I think folks like HBK and Piper could too
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: THE ROCK RETURNS TO ACTION?   THE ROCK RETURNS TO ACTION? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:04 pm

I've heard the same rumor. Could be pretty cool if they did that, as long as they also showed old shows and PPVs.

Oh, and Piper hosting a talk show on it should be mandatory.
Back to top Go down
Jetstream

Jetstream

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: THE ROCK RETURNS TO ACTION?   THE ROCK RETURNS TO ACTION? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:12 pm

I can see it now...

Piper's Pit on PRIME TIME!
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: THE ROCK RETURNS TO ACTION?   THE ROCK RETURNS TO ACTION? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:15 pm

Jetstream wrote:
I can see it now...

Piper's Pit on PRIME TIME!

I would so mark like crazy for that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE ROCK RETURNS TO ACTION?   THE ROCK RETURNS TO ACTION? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE ROCK RETURNS TO ACTION?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Wrestling :: Wrestling/MMA :: WRESTLING-
Jump to: