Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crime Rates Increase Drastically!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Returned

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

Crime Rates Increase Drastically! Empty
PostSubject: Crime Rates Increase Drastically!   Crime Rates Increase Drastically! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 5:18 pm

Editorial - More is Moore

Anthony Moore (Editor in Chief)

Over the past weeks the crime rate in The City has seen its first drop in recent years. The relative calm that had fallen over the bustling streets exploded the other day as crime statistics for the week were released.

Reports suggest that the weeks between the fall of The Harlequin Killer and the explosion of crime is a historical lull. Members of gangs and various other criminals traditionally wait for reassurance that the threat is gone before striking out for power and control of their own.

Both the City Police Department and the Mayor's office have refused to comment on the rash of crime that has plagued the city. The lack of effectiveness and presence by the Police Department has left many yearning for the days of The Harlequin believing it to be a lesser of two evils situation.

If you ask this reporter, I'd rather the evil of one or the evil of the many.

God Bless citizen of this beautiful city, and pray for laughter.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Crime Rates Increase Drastically!   Crime Rates Increase Drastically! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 2:07 pm

Anthony,

I don't know why you send me these things. You're the EIC. But you're right, people aren't going to like this. Why do you feel the need to stir the pot? Can't you just let things be?

Frank Haberny

- - - - - - - - - -

Frank,

Here's the new editorial for Friday's paper. Little edgy but I think I could be on to something here.

- t

- - - - - - - - - -

Editorial - More is Moore.

Anthony Moore (Editor in Chief)

Police records be damned!

I know, probably not the beginning you were expecting, but that's my lead in nonetheless. We all know the story, Detective Shane Wallace was The Harlequin Killer at the end of the story. It was a twist ending that no one saw coming. A twist ending because I believe it is a cover up.

Citizens of The City I present to you something interesting.

Throughout the past weeks there have numerous occurences of City Police Officers showing up to scenes of a crime to find the criminals already apprehended. Lying unconcious at the scene. No one knows when the Police are receiving these calls, or how they know where to go. But they are arriving and arrests are being made.

The notorious "Worms" seem to be the most recent victims of whatever seems to be stalking our fine streets.

I have a theory citizens.

I don't think Shane Wallace was guilty at all.

I think someone has come back to claim their City. To free it from the grasps of the many, and return it to just the one.

People aren't dying, so I'm hesistant to say it's The Harlequin Killer.

But I'll simply leave it at what I'm sure of. The man that is protecting this city is most certainly The Man That Was.

- - - - - - - - -
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Investigation Re-opened   Crime Rates Increase Drastically! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:23 am

Tony,

You're gonna love this! You may be a huge shut disturber but when you're right, you're right. I've attached the release I recieved from the CPD a few minutes ago.

They are re-opening The Harlequin Killer investigation.

Frank Haberny
City News

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Monday, April 5, 2010.

In light of recent evidence and eye witness reports the closed case of "The Harlequin Killer" has been officially reopened by City Police Department Detectives. As of this morning Detective Shane Wallace has been posthumously exonerated for all charges laid against him and a ceremonial funeral procession will be held shortly.

Though no new deaths have been discovered, the spree of gang members and criminals being discovered beaten has spiked dramatically in the last month and a half. 'Victims' have reported the same trademark calling card and police psychologists have ruled out a possible copycat.

Details have not been released to the public as of yet, so proceed sparingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crime Rates Increase Drastically!   Crime Rates Increase Drastically! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crime Rates Increase Drastically!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Wrestling :: Full Metal Wrestling E-Fed :: BACKSTAGE :: Archives :: Other-
Jump to: