Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm tapping out...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hostyle

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hostyle
Championship: FMW World Heavyweight Championship

I'm tapping out... Empty
PostSubject: I'm tapping out...   I'm tapping out... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:40 am

I'm gonna keep this short and sweet. A couple of you may already know by now, but for those who don't, DR3 will be my final show. I've been struggling for a while now, and while I would've loved to have ended things on a much higher note, I just couldn't muster up the motivation to do so. I'd like to apologize to Ty and Rome for the effort in my latest promo, but at least the FMW title will end up in more than great hands with whichever one of you guys ends up winning it. Mad luck to you both.

I'd like to thank Jaro for all of the opportunities that he has provided me through the years, and for also trying his best to keep going. Sorry for letting you down, bro.

And last but not least, I'd like to give much love to my II bros (I guy-love you dudes!), and also to Adam, Sky, Ty, Nash, Ben, and Jay. Catch you guys online.

I wouldn't count out a return, but I wouldn't hold my breathe with one either. Razz

Peace out, cock-jockeys. Wink

-Jose "Hostyle" Pagan
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

I'm tapping out... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm tapping out...   I'm tapping out... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:55 am

Sorry to hear you are leaving(although I had heard rumblings). I know that when you burn out, you just can't do much to get your mojo back.

The FMW will be poorer with you missing, but as you said there are two outstanding contenders ready willing and able to fill the void!

Good luck and hope to see you back here some time

Cheers

Wiggy / Abel Steele
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

I'm tapping out... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm tapping out...   I'm tapping out... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 1:07 am

Zay,

I'm saddened that we never got to work together in a competitive or team oriented match.

It's always been a pleasure to read your promo's they've always been fun. I'm sure I'll be seeing you around, gone but never forgotten eh?

Peace out sir, you'll be missed.

I'm tapping out... Survivorcopy-1-1
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jaro
Championship: FMW Ultraviolent Championship

I'm tapping out... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm tapping out...   I'm tapping out... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 1:15 am

You have nothing to be ashamed of with your final promo, in all honesty it may be my favorite promo of yours I've ever read. A fitting summary and finish to one of the most influential superstars in the fed.

Please, don't phase out completely. Stick around behind the scenes. Your input has never been anything but valuable.

If not, then stay in touch on AIM. I have a lot of acquaintances in FMW, but you're one of the few I consider a friend.

Thanks for everything you've done for us, Jose.
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalwrestling.forumotion.com

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

I'm tapping out... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm tapping out...   I'm tapping out... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 6:04 pm

Jose, I'm going to miss you around FMW. From your surprising appearance in my life through a PM posted to Austin and I back in August of 2008 to the revealing of our mentor/protégé relationship and the ensuing birth of the Innovative Initiative, you've supported me in everything I went through both FMW-wise and IRL. I know you'll be sticking around on AIM and such if not more, but I still think this place is going to be a tad different without the Influencer of Innovation around.

I think I can resume everything with a single chant:

"Thank you Jo-se *clap clap clap-clap-clap* Thank you Jo-se *clap clap clap-clap-clap*"

CK.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm tapping out... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm tapping out...   I'm tapping out... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm tapping out...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Wrestling :: Rules & Announcements :: RULES & ANNOUNCEMENTS-
Jump to: