Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corruption & Anarchy 17.1 RESULTS!

Go down 
+5
PBrooks
Storm183
Damien
Antonio_G
Abel Steele
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

Corruption & Anarchy 17.1 RESULTS! Empty
PostSubject: Corruption & Anarchy 17.1 RESULTS!   Corruption & Anarchy 17.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 1:36 am

Corruption & Anarchy 17.1 RESULTS! Cornewlogodraft

Corruption & Anarchy 17.1 RESULTS! Anarchylogo3

Corruption & Anarchy 17.1 RESULTS! Oracle%20arena

We cut to a sold out Oracle Arena in Oakland, California. The crowd is hyped and as the camera pans to the ring suddenly the transmission cuts out.

Corruption & Anarchy 17.1 RESULTS! Dd

As the screen comes back up we cut to a sombre looking P Thurston Devereaux, sitting behind the FMW General Manager’s Desk at the Ammunition Head Office.

Devereaux: Good evening. Fans across the world tonight I address you, not in my normal role as General Manager for the Ammunition Brand, but as a representative of the full board of Full Metal Wrestling.

He pauses a moment to let the importance of that statement settle in

Devereaux: Tonight the news I have to deliver is perhaps the most dire in the history of Full Metal Wrestling, with consequences that will be felt for the rest of this company’s existence.

As you all know the broadcast of the Corruption & Anarchy event taped weeks ago at the Oracle Arena in Oakland has been delayed beyond what any of us imagined was possible.
Tonight I, regrettably, must inform you all that the broadcast of the show from Corruption & Anarchy 17.1 has been cancelled, pending the resolution of a stalemate in the Full Metal Boardroom over broadcast Royalties.
Sir Nick Bryson in his position as owner of Anarchy and with his control over much of the talent across all three brands of the Full Metal universe, has demanded that the revenue generated from the Corruption and Anarchy shows be re-negotiated immediately. The nature of those negotiations is confidential and a matter for the Board of Full Metal Wrestling however the impacts are not.
The Board has requested that the next show for the Ammunition Brand continue whilst the negotiations take place, however Sir Bryson has enforced his contractual rights to ensure that no other Full Metal Wrestling events, or talent may be booked until the matter currently before the Board is resolved.

The Board considers Sir Nick’s position to be untenable and as such we regrettably must inform you all, the fans, that there will be no Full Metal Wresting event booked for the foreseeable future.

Devereaux pauses here to take a sip of water, clearly emotional at the announcement he has just made. After taking a moment to compose himself he continues to read from pre-written speech.

Devereaux: Further, the Board of Full Metal Wrestling considers that the delay between shows has become such that they must act in some way to allow the fans a chance to see the superstars not contracted to Sir Nick Bryson in action.

It is with a heavy heart, but with the blessing of the Full Metal Board of Directors, that I announce that we have found a solution that does not breach our contractual position whilst allowing the Superstars to do what they do best.

Devereaux pauses over the next line, almost chocking on the words as they come out.

Devereaux: A generous offer to host any and every member of the Full Metal Wrestling roster has been received by an independent third party. This company has generously offered to host any and all Full Metal superstars seeking a safe place to perform, free from the risk of legal prosecution. This company has no formal ties to either Sir Nick Bryson or to Full Metal Wrestling. It will be a safe haven while the impasse at Board level is resolved.

Tonight I announce our next “unofficial” Full Metal Wrestling Event proudly brought to you by our partners…

GOLD STANDARD WRESLING
presents,
live from The Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennessee.

"SANCTUARY"

Devereaux: I urge you all to support this company as they bring you what will be an epic event featuring the best FMW can offer from all three of its brands, for one time only.
Back to top Go down
Antonio_G
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Antonio Grimelli
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption & Anarchy 17.1 RESULTS!   Corruption & Anarchy 17.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:44 am

Antonio: Don't fret good people, on the night where the world couldn't speak, The Elephant Gun became your voice. Behind the curtain I demonstrated my superiors skills and earned another mark for the victory column. The Elephant Gun booms loud enough for the deaf to hear.
Back to top Go down
Damien
FMW World Tag Team Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption & Anarchy 17.1 RESULTS!   Corruption & Anarchy 17.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 9:46 am

A Gold Standard Wrestling pay-per-view? Oh, for fuck's sake.

At least I get to kick someone's face in.
Back to top Go down
Storm183

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Storm
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption & Anarchy 17.1 RESULTS!   Corruption & Anarchy 17.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:35 pm

While watching the latest Corruption/Anarchy episode in Reggie's living room, Reggie is eating popcorn and notices something very odd.

Reggie: Hey Peyton, got something for ya?

Peyton: What?

Reggie: Did we use to be with those GSW niggas before Stormmaster went all big and anal all over them?

Peyton: Who the fuck are GSW?

Reggie: I dunno, some group full of white guys who thought they were gold plus Storm was in there once.

Peyton: Didn't you say Stormmaster was in that fraction?

Reggie: Nigga, stick to the script.

Peyton: You do know wrestling is fake right?

Reggie: So when is Stormmaster going to kick some shit?

Peyton: Don't look at me, I'm not the one booking this shit.
Back to top Go down
PBrooks

PBrooks

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Paul Brooks
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption & Anarchy 17.1 RESULTS!   Corruption & Anarchy 17.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:39 pm

YNG essentially killing FMW? Fuck.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption & Anarchy 17.1 RESULTS!   Corruption & Anarchy 17.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:50 pm

Was gonna come on here to let you know that the show would be completed tomorrow (sorry!) but ok.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption & Anarchy 17.1 RESULTS!   Corruption & Anarchy 17.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 10:37 am

The phone line kicked to life, a light sprinkle of dust falling from the now active receiver.
"Hello, and welcome to 1-800-Hen--" *beeeep* "You have selected returning service. Please speak your service code now."
2-6-2-2.
"You have selected service model 2622. Model 2622 has been discontinued. Please speak authorization code for reactivation of Model 2622."
Katherine.
"Activation code accepted. Model 2622 will be shipped to location... "The Th____" Thank you for calling and welcome back."
The receiver clicked down, back into the wall. Resonating footprints click their way across the stained and warped hardwood flooring.
-------

All units be advised. We have a possible 187 at Third and McLaughlin. Call in reports multiple bodies and possible dismemberment.
"Copy Central, this is 106, we're on scene. Call in everyone, no suspect reported. Homicide and forensics are going to want to check this out, and maybe a psychologist."
"Copy 106. Units on their way. What are you seeing."
"Bodies are dismembered alright, looks like their strewn out on the ground."
A voice yelling from outside the squad car echoes through the radio.
"Hey Henderson, you're gonna want to check this out. This sick fuck is writing something with these bodies!"
"106, what is Alvarez yelling?" "This isn't good Central, these bodies...what's left of 'em look like they're spelling something." "What is it 106?" "It looks like...

"HA. HA. HA."
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption & Anarchy 17.1 RESULTS!   Corruption & Anarchy 17.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 10:54 am

OOC: ^^^^^^ OH MY GODS YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leviticus
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption & Anarchy 17.1 RESULTS!   Corruption & Anarchy 17.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 10:12 pm

OOC: Alright, this had better be kept alive somehow. If I don't get a Anti-Virus vs Returned feud I will be a sad panda.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption & Anarchy 17.1 RESULTS!   Corruption & Anarchy 17.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 4:24 pm

OOC: Was hoping to give it a shot, but the overall lack of anything around here is a little saddening.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Rep : -5

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sage and Santana Braxton
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption & Anarchy 17.1 RESULTS!   Corruption & Anarchy 17.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 10:09 am

OOC: Ahhh please be patient! I've tried contacting Abel but I'm assuming he's having technology issues again. Next time, we'll have a back up in case this happens, I can assure you that.

Technology's a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corruption & Anarchy 17.1 RESULTS!   Corruption & Anarchy 17.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corruption & Anarchy 17.1 RESULTS!
Page 1 of 1