Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The State of the Fed

Go down 
+11
Braxton
Easty
sixxisking
Damien
Loins
Abel Steele
Hannibal Frost
Leviticastform
Leon Caprice
Antonio_G
the nick bryson
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

The State of the Fed Empty
PostSubject: The State of the Fed   The State of the Fed I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 8:02 pm

Hey guys!

So the reason the show, and our moving forward, has stalled a little here is because I got a much larger response from people than I had anticipated.

With talking to these people, including a lot of surprises coming back, I decided to revamp the show entirely and take it in a different direction, because of all the talent!

Also, I'm really pleased to announce a few changes to the staff structure. I've had more than a few people take new commitments to staff, and were looking at seven new staff members. I'm also please to say that were introducing a scouting and recruiting team, helmed by Levi! Were looking at some creative ways of spreading the word and finding new talent outside of traditional e-fed channels, which will continue our trend of outside the box thinking.

Also, Abel Steele is taking over as Head Writer for the blue brand, and Braxton has agreed to support him in the understudy position! We also have an expanded senior staff, including a new creative team, with the designated purpose of grooming not just people with more experience, and responsibility, but to try and explore new ideas and creative streams.

A big thank you to the people who have stuck through and been patient. People like Loins, Eastwood, David, Bob, Marky Mark, and others. Also, another huge thanks to the people who have been willing to stand up when we reached out to them, for chartering territory that's is unknown for them, like Loins, Levi, David, and all of the other staffers coming in. A special thanks to Abel Steele, who is a living embodiment of honor.

I will be finishing things up and looking to post on Monday/Tuesday (finally!!) and I sincerely look forward to moving along and accomplishing great things with the rest of you again!

Thank you so much, everyone. This place is great in large par because of all of you.

-Bryson
Back to top Go down
Antonio_G
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Antonio Grimelli
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: The State of the Fed   The State of the Fed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:20 am

Good to hear there's still life in this dog yet, looking forward to things moving forward.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: The State of the Fed   The State of the Fed I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 12:01 pm

So I've been checking these boards semi-regularly and no-one else is posting and barely anyone is visiting.

So when are we restarting?
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leviticus
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: The State of the Fed   The State of the Fed I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 7:22 pm

I am with you on that. I would like to see things rolling again.

However, step one is participation.

So, shall we head to the threads to do some trash talk?
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: The State of the Fed   The State of the Fed I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 7:29 am

yeeehaaww.

Who wants to wrassle?
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: The State of the Fed   The State of the Fed I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:40 am

Hello to everyone.

First of all I am hopefull that I can do this place justice in the job as Ammunition HW.

I have an agenda for staffing and a way of running things that is going to be my own style. I plan on making Braxton a key part of the Ammunition decision making (assuming he is still keen) and including a few of the other senior members of the crew in the process.

The place will work best when it reflects what everyone wants and that is my goal.

That said the thing we need right now more than anything else is to get up and running and it needs to do so now. We have a few people generating some interest and I can't wait any longer for Nick. If any of you are in contact with him on other channels please ask him to get back to me with story lines

What I am going to do though is put out a card for Ammunition. IT may not be exactly what was planned but it has been so long now that most of those plans have lost any momentum anyway.

What I want from any/all of you is an indication that you want to be booked. Either here or via PM will be fine. Any Ammunition roster member who lets me know by midnight Saturday will be booked in a match of some description.

If any of you have particular matches you had planned wtih former HW let me know and I will try to accomodate if I think it is still suitable. Similarly if there is a match you have been hanging out for let me know and I will take into consideration.

Similarly I'd like to hear who is willing to do what on a staffing level. Aside from Braxton I am not sure who Bryson had enlisted to his new staff so if you think you can help me out in some shape or form please hit me up via pm, here or in staff thread.

At the end of the day if we are goign to make an attempt at ressurecting this place then it needs to be now, when you guys have already put the effort in to push it forward.
Back to top Go down
Loins

Loins

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Daniel Prideman
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: The State of the Fed   The State of the Fed I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:35 am

I'm on corruption but if nothing is happening then book me. Also, I'm in on some kind of staff level but I was assuming I'd be given some sort of help as I'd not done it before.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: The State of the Fed   The State of the Fed I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 9:01 am

we need to do a good head count, gather everyone onto one show, and just do that show/brand/whatever, and nix the other show for now.

We'd gain alotta steam, quality, and consistency with everybody concentrating on just the one output.

But either way, book me.
Back to top Go down
Loins

Loins

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Daniel Prideman
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: The State of the Fed   The State of the Fed I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 9:13 am

Hannibal Frost wrote:
we need to do a good head count, gather everyone onto one show, and just do that show/brand/whatever, and nix the other show for now.

We'd gain alotta steam, quality, and consistency with everybody concentrating on just the one output.

But either way, book me.

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: The State of the Fed   The State of the Fed I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 9:43 am

I'm not against the idea.

I don't think we have enough people for two shows right now myself. Bryson has been adamant on keeping two in the messages we've shared.

I don't wanna come straight over the top of Nick right off the bat and I am also reluctant to just kill the matches already booked on the last Corruption without some IC explanation.

That said we need to move forward.

Everyone who is still keen from both shows raise your voice and post in here. I will give it until next weekend for everyone who wants to be a part going forward to say so.

Bryson if you check in please make it known and I'd love to hear your plans because otherwise I'm just going to start this off.

I know Bryson said he had a lot of names down that were keen to continue but so far we have the following names present and wanting to be booked:

Prideman
Hannibal Frost
Abel Steele

Copy this and add your name if you are keen so we have one master list.
Back to top Go down
Damien
FMW World Tag Team Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: The State of the Fed   The State of the Fed I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 11:52 am

I've said It before, and I'll say it again. I'm in, come hell or high water.

Prideman
Hannibal Frost
Abel Steele
Damien Inferno
Back to top Go down
sixxisking

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alexis Machine
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: The State of the Fed   The State of the Fed I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:17 am

I'm in. Sorry I'm late to the party.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: The State of the Fed   The State of the Fed I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 4:43 pm

I'm in.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Rep : -5

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sage and Santana Braxton
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: The State of the Fed   The State of the Fed I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 6:23 pm

Of course I am keen to be your right hand man Abel. Also, count the Queens of FMW in!
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: The State of the Fed   The State of the Fed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 8:24 am

Abel, what about a one off, ppv kinda show? Won't be AMM or CORR, but something to get everyone together so we can get back in the swing of things. We can use the opportunity to hint at storylines and angles, that can later flesh out onto either one, or both brands.
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Butters
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: The State of the Fed   The State of the Fed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 1:09 pm

I'm in, I was on Bryson's New staff. Book me, do what you need.
Back to top Go down
Storm183

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Storm
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: The State of the Fed   The State of the Fed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 7:39 pm

A one off Pay Per View supershow would be a brilliant idea.

Book Stormmaster!! I'll try and do something with him somehow.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: The State of the Fed   The State of the Fed I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 6:49 am

I'll be back.

And a PPV to kick things off works well, If you need a hand with it, give a holla.

The timing of this is getting ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: The State of the Fed   The State of the Fed I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 1:00 am

OK.

Given there has been nothing from Bryson I'm goig to run with this.

The next show will be a Supershow. I have some ideas as to how it could work and will be bouncing them around before getting a card up by the end of the week.

Everyone who has posted a desire to be included will be booked in some capacity

Watch this space....
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: The State of the Fed   The State of the Fed I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 6:15 pm

Did you get my PM Abel?
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: The State of the Fed   The State of the Fed I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 8:58 pm

Easty wrote:
Did you get my PM Abel?

Yeh mate,

Just fleshing some things out with Noah as to how we tackle this, then I'll get back to you.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: The State of the Fed   The State of the Fed I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:23 pm

Sold. I won't staff or book or anything like that but if I'm booked I'll show up. I will, however, echo Frost's sentiments about one show. There's just not enough to run two.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: The State of the Fed   The State of the Fed I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 10:19 pm

I believe regular communication has been sorely lacking around here of late so, in the interest of keeping you all informed, this is where we are at:

1. I have a staff memeber working on getting me some "dark show" style results for Corruption 17.1 they will be posted ASAP

2. Once they are up I will post a card for a "Supershow" that will involve competitors from all three brands (Amm/Corr/Anarchy)

3. There will be major announcements and changes on the supershow card and probably some changes to the on screen staff. Most importantly EVERYONE WHO HAS REPLIED TO THIS THREAD IN THE PAST WEEK WILL BE BOOKED. If you guys know other members who want to be booked that haven't responded please tell them to either POST IN HERE OR PM ME IF YOU WANT TO BE BOOKED ASAP.

4. After the supershow we will commence a new cycle (effectively wiping the 17 cycle) with just one brand (name as yet undecided). this will likely mean a reduction in the number of Championships as well as we cannot have 5 singles belts on a one show production in my opinion.

As always, AND I WANT TO MAKE THIS CLEAR, I welcome feedback from anyone and everyone. I'd prefer PM or in the staff forum if you have acces to that.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: The State of the Fed   The State of the Fed I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 1:11 am

Posted by Bryson in the FMW group on facebook.

Quote :
Dammit, I've been trying to post this from my phone for a day now. Sometimes when I write on my phone it just makes the post my status and not in the group. To the point, though, I had to fix my laptop which is why the show wasn't up yet. I didn't lose anything, since I am now smart enough to utilize the thumb drive I was given as a gift, but I had to pick it up before work today so I'll be posting it like really late tonight when I'm done with work. So sorry team, I still haven't gotten the hang of technology I guess.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: The State of the Fed   The State of the Fed I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 2:01 am

Damien wrote:
Posted by Bryson in the FMW group on facebook.

Quote :
Dammit, I've been trying to post this from my phone for a day now. Sometimes when I write on my phone it just makes the post my status and not in the group. To the point, though, I had to fix my laptop which is why the show wasn't up yet. I didn't lose anything, since I am now smart enough to utilize the thumb drive I was given as a gift, but I had to pick it up before work today so I'll be posting it like really late tonight when I'm done with work. So sorry team, I still haven't gotten the hang of technology I guess.

Sounds good to me. I'd rather Bryson actually make it back as that saves me from wiping a helluva lot due to not having details of plans etc.

That said FMW will have a card up by end of the week come hell or high water as it has now been 3 months 17 days since the last V&P closed. We cannot wait any longer.
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leviticus
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: The State of the Fed   The State of the Fed I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 4:05 am

I have a few ideas for the one off PPV if anyone is interested.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: The State of the Fed   The State of the Fed I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 6:20 am

Ideas, you say?
Back to top Go down
Antonio_G
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Antonio Grimelli
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: The State of the Fed   The State of the Fed I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 5:36 pm

I'm still in.
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Trey Spruance
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: The State of the Fed   The State of the Fed I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:25 pm

Yeah i want in on this.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: The State of the Fed   The State of the Fed I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:59 pm

Leviticastform wrote:
I have a few ideas for the one off PPV if anyone is interested.

I'm interested. I have an idea of my own I've floated past Noah, but open to thers.

Send them to me via PM if that suits you.

Also depends if Nick gets his act into gear and posts those results by the weekend then the supershow will definitely go a different way from my original idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The State of the Fed   The State of the Fed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The State of the Fed
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next