Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ammunition 17.1 Trash Talk Thread

Go down 
+4
Drew Michaels
Anwyl
Braxton
the nick bryson
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

Ammunition 17.1 Trash Talk Thread Empty
PostSubject: Ammunition 17.1 Trash Talk Thread   Ammunition 17.1 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 11:44 pm

Camping out in that corridor, fuck you waiting on Jordans for?
I middle-man it for 23, just meet me somewhere around Baltimore
(Woo!) That's rare ni----, (Woo!) Ric Flair ni----
(Woo!) The power's in my hair ni----, (Woo!) I give this beat the chair ni----
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Rep : -5

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sage and Santana Braxton
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 17.1 Trash Talk Thread   Ammunition 17.1 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 2:50 am

Dear Braxton Fan Club Member,

You have been totally invited to attend Sage and Santana's Super Sexy Championship Coronation to be held at Ammunition in some reject city.

Dress code: formal. If we don't like what you're wearing, you will be shunned.

Refreshments will be provided unless you're too fat in which case we will give you the number for Jenny Craig.

Can't wait to see you there,

Love,

Sage and Santana Braxton
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 17.1 Trash Talk Thread   Ammunition 17.1 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 6:46 am

G'Day I hate you all
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 17.1 Trash Talk Thread   Ammunition 17.1 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 5:25 pm

Sage: An attitude like that won't get you invited to our coronation party.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 17.1 Trash Talk Thread   Ammunition 17.1 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:16 am

Jeffrey versus Christopher, huh? You can be sure I will be there Christopher, be damn sure...
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 17.1 Trash Talk Thread   Ammunition 17.1 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 10:56 pm

Yawn

We've seen you do the "rise from the grave" thing before Drew. As a messiah you're kind of a one trick pony.

How about some walking on water or turning water into wine or turning Brooks into a real boy or something?
Back to top Go down
PBrooks

PBrooks

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Paul Brooks
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 17.1 Trash Talk Thread   Ammunition 17.1 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 1:29 pm

Abel Steele wrote:
Yawn

We've seen you do the "rise from the grave" thing before Drew. As a messiah you're kind of a one trick pony.

How about some walking on water or turning water into wine or turning Brooks into a real boy or something?

Drew coming back(again) is just like your career as of late - no fucks are given.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 17.1 Trash Talk Thread   Ammunition 17.1 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 4:35 pm

PBrooks wrote:
Drew coming back(again) is just like FMW as of late - no fucks are given.

Fixed that for you. I cannot help I left you all with the keys to the kingdom and you fucked it up. Attendance is down, ratings are lower than Trey Spruance's rightful place on the card, match quality is worse then Abel Steele's attempts at relevance and buyrates are so bad they make Skyler Striker look like a bad idea. You were all left with FMW when I retired and you have all worked hard to put it into the grave. I have just come back to slam the coffin lid shut and nail it closed, ending this charade of a promotion. It is the least I could do for my baby after I let you all kill it...
Back to top Go down
PBrooks

PBrooks

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 17.1 Trash Talk Thread   Ammunition 17.1 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 4:42 pm

Drew Michaels wrote:
PBrooks wrote:
Drew coming back(again) is just like FMW as of late - no fucks are given.

Fixed that for you. I cannot help I left you all with the keys to the kingdom and you fucked it up. Attendance is down, ratings are lower than Trey Spruance's rightful place on the card, match quality is worse then Abel Steele's attempts at relevance and buyrates are so bad they make Skyler Striker look like a bad idea. You were all left with FMW when I retired and you have all worked hard to put it into the grave. I have just come back to slam the coffin lid shut and nail it closed, ending this charade of a promotion. It is the least I could do for my baby after I let you all kill it...

At least we both agree no one gives a fuck about you coming back. I look around and I notice that we have the ammunition to bring FMW back to what it used to be but the people in charge would rather have a company full of anarchy and corruption. Look at your cousin for example, I step up to him and since things got too hot for him, he decides to fire me. Guess being a piece of shit runs in the family huh. You think you can come back and fight for a title just because of who you are? Drew Michaels, you are sadly mistaken.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 17.1 Trash Talk Thread   Ammunition 17.1 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:00 pm

I love your logic. "I hate how things are so I am going to verbally attack the guy who is here to change it". You probably were not fired due to standing up to Nicholas, you were probably fired for liability reasons since we cannot have someone with your particular brand of mental disability attempting to compete with those of us who have our full mental capacities. I know I for one would feel absolutely awful for beating up a retard.

Well, maybe only a little.
Back to top Go down
PBrooks

PBrooks

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 17.1 Trash Talk Thread   Ammunition 17.1 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:02 pm

Drew Michaels wrote:
I love your logic. "I hate how things are so I am going to verbally attack the guy who is here to change it". You probably were not fired due to standing up to Nicholas, you were probably fired for liability reasons since we cannot have someone with your particular brand of mental disability attempting to compete with those of us who have our full mental capacities. I know I for one would feel absolutely awful for beating up a retard.

Well, maybe only a little.

Consider the feeling mutual.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 17.1 Trash Talk Thread   Ammunition 17.1 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:09 pm

Ammunition 17.1 Trash Talk Thread Super-retard

Paul Brooks Official Profile Pic
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 17.1 Trash Talk Thread   Ammunition 17.1 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:32 pm

Sage: We were actually very excited about Drew's return. GSW needed a strong man in charge and he is definitely the man for the job.
Back to top Go down
PBrooks

PBrooks

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 17.1 Trash Talk Thread   Ammunition 17.1 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:10 pm

Drew Michaels wrote:
Ammunition 17.1 Trash Talk Thread Super-retard

Paul Brooks Official Profile Pic

That actually reminds me of this guy from an indy show a couple years back, I think his name was Wolfbanger.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 17.1 Trash Talk Thread   Ammunition 17.1 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 7:02 pm

You have the intellectual capacities of a mentally disabled chimp who is trying to collect head injuries like they are Pokemon cards. Worse conversation though.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 17.1 Trash Talk Thread   Ammunition 17.1 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 4:38 am

Santana: Isn't he just the cutest?!
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leviticus
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 17.1 Trash Talk Thread   Ammunition 17.1 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 3:11 am

Brooks, I hear you trying your best to raise a ruckus and gain the attention of FMW management so that they will reinstate your in ring contract.

I hear you calling out one of the best in the world in the name of a company that hates you and spurned you.

I hear you degrading females in an attempt to cater to the twisted whims of the cesspool you used to compete in.

I only have one question.

Why?

You escaped. You were set free. You don't have to face the reckoning that is to come. You will be spared.

Why would you wish to rush back into the path of the firing squad?

Why would you want to do that to yourself?

You should consider who we are, and what we stand for.

Austin ran because he saw what was coming. Striker ran because he saw it to.

FMW will die. Yet you have been spared.

Why would you take that gift for granted?

Trust me when I tell you, rehab is better then euthanasia.

Don't make us prove it.

Levirusticus
Back to top Go down
PBrooks

PBrooks

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 17.1 Trash Talk Thread   Ammunition 17.1 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 4:21 pm

Leviticastform wrote:
Brooks, I hear you trying your best to raise a ruckus and gain the attention of FMW management so that they will reinstate your in ring contract.

I hear you calling out one of the best in the world in the name of a company that hates you and spurned you.

I hear you degrading females in an attempt to cater to the twisted whims of the cesspool you used to compete in.

I only have one question.

Why?

You escaped. You were set free. You don't have to face the reckoning that is to come. You will be spared.

Why would you wish to rush back into the path of the firing squad?

Why would you want to do that to yourself?

You should consider who we are, and what we stand for.

Austin ran because he saw what was coming. Striker ran because he saw it to.

FMW will die. Yet you have been spared.

Why would you take that gift for granted?

Trust me when I tell you, rehab is better then euthanasia.

Don't make us prove it.

Levirusticus

The reasons why I conduct myself the way I do are not any of your business Leviticus although you do make a valid point on one thing. If there is anything I do regret doing during my short time in FMW it is the manner in which I behaved and spoke to the Braxton twins. Other than that, it's been a good run. As for Drew Micheals? Nothing left to say about him other than him still in my mind being an uninvited guest in a dying company. There are viruses things that are killing this company and two of them are the YNG and your crew GSW. See the fact of the matter is you only care about yourselves and not the better good of the fed. Mark my words, both of your respective stables will crumble beneath me.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 17.1 Trash Talk Thread   Ammunition 17.1 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 8:14 pm

Do you listen to yourself talk or do you just toss random noises together and hope they form some attempt at coherence? I have to assume your mother shoved sharp objects into her ears when you were born because I bet you even cried stupidly. Poor girl.
Back to top Go down
PBrooks

PBrooks

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 17.1 Trash Talk Thread   Ammunition 17.1 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 8:38 pm

Drew Michaels wrote:
Do you listen to yourself talk or do you just toss random noises together and hope they form some attempt at coherence? I have to assume your mother shoved sharp objects into her ears when you were born because I bet you even cried stupidly. Poor girl.

Are you done talking?
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 17.1 Trash Talk Thread   Ammunition 17.1 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 1:02 am

PBrooks wrote:
If there is anything I do regret doing during my short time in FMW it is the manner in which I behaved and spoke to the Braxton twins.

Sage: So you jolly well should. We have done nothing but be kind and considerate to everyone here and we've just had it thrown back in our faces. The chivalry in this place is repulsive, I tell you.

Santana: At least you're owning up to being a scumbag. Everyone else should follow suit, like DAVID GS for example, a man who we've done nothing to but seems to loathe us for some reason. Jealousy, I say.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 17.1 Trash Talk Thread   Ammunition 17.1 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 8:35 am

Braxton wrote:
PBrooks wrote:
If there is anything I do regret doing during my short time in FMW it is the manner in which I behaved and spoke to the Braxton twins.

Sage: So you jolly well should. We have done nothing but be kind and considerate to everyone here and we've just had it thrown back in our faces. The chivalry in this place is repulsive, I tell you.

Santana: At least you're owning up to being a scumbag. Everyone else should follow suit, like DAVID GS for example, a man who we've done nothing to but seems to loathe us for some reason. Jealousy, I say.

penis envy?
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 17.1 Trash Talk Thread   Ammunition 17.1 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 12:16 pm

Braxton wrote:
PBrooks wrote:

Loathe is such a strong word. Accurate, but so very strong.
Back to top Go down
PBrooks

PBrooks

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 17.1 Trash Talk Thread   Ammunition 17.1 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 2:33 pm

Braxton wrote:
PBrooks wrote:

David is associated with scum(not to be confused with S.C.U.M). You might have heard of them, YNG?
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 17.1 Trash Talk Thread   Ammunition 17.1 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 4:09 pm

That much we can agree on Brooks, YNG sucks more dick then Pat Patterson whenever the WWE stops in San Francisco.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 17.1 Trash Talk Thread   Ammunition 17.1 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 7:56 am

Sage: Omg Santana, the men here are so jealous of us. Please, Abel and David, green doesn't suit either of you.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 17.1 Trash Talk Thread   Ammunition 17.1 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 4:52 pm

Did you really just say "OMG"? Same stable or not, cut that shit out before I have to slap the stupid out of your mouth.
Back to top Go down
PBrooks

PBrooks

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 17.1 Trash Talk Thread   Ammunition 17.1 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 10:19 pm

Drew Michaels wrote:
Did you really just say "OMG"? Same stable or not, cut that shit out before I have to slap the stupid out of your mouth.

Please do.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 17.1 Trash Talk Thread   Ammunition 17.1 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 7:52 am

Santana: As the only other successful people in your stable, Drew, I wouldn't be talking down to us like that.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 17.1 Trash Talk Thread   Ammunition 17.1 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 4:25 pm

As the only successful person IN THIS COMPANY, I will say damn well what I please. Besides, I was talking to your sister; not you. Do not stick your nose job into other people's business.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 17.1 Trash Talk Thread   Ammunition 17.1 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ammunition 17.1 Trash Talk Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next