Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well Then...

Go down 
+20
Seth
David GS
The Dude
the nick bryson
Antonio_G
RCA
The Natural Born Thriller
Skyler Striker
Drake Parker
Easty
Braxton
PBrooks
Jeff
Bobino
Leviticastform
Shock
Nicholas Gray
Damien
Loins
Edible14
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

Well Then... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well Then...   Well Then... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:36 am

No offense intended at all. If you want to take it, be my guest.

Hannibal and I have a history that you and I don't. I at least want him to be a part of this rather than the whole storyline of this C4 feud change its focus to a feud between you and I. This isn't because you're not a competitor on our level - because you are, and you don't need me to tell you that - it's because I came back expecting a feud with Frosty.

Apologies if you took anything different from my words.
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leviticus
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Well Then...   Well Then... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 7:26 pm

Frankly I am excited at the idea of being able to show everyone that I can compete on the level of you and Frost. You guys are among the best for a reason. I also understand that this is mostly about the storyline between you and Frost, as it should be. You guys do have that history and it makes for a killer feud. However, I see absolutely no reason why we couldn't make something awesome between us regardless of if Frost shows or not.

You see, in a great many ways, I am the underdog in this situation. While many people will talk about my skills the truth is I haven't really accomplished a whole lot of note here in FMW like I did in LPW. I very much want to change that and I think that this is my chance. I full well recognize the rub I am getting by being put in a match with two of the best FMW has ever seen. I recognize what it will show people if I can compete with you guys in said match. I recognize just how important it will be should I win. But that is just it though, if you no show all of that becomes hollow and practically meaningless.

My question is, would you really do that to me?
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: Well Then...   Well Then... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:53 pm

Skyler Striker wrote:
Hannibal and I have a history that you and I don't. I at least want him to be a part of this rather than the whole storyline of this C4 feud change its focus to a feud between you and I. This isn't because you're not a competitor on our level - because you are, and you don't need me to tell you that - it's because I came back expecting a feud with Frosty.

Levi was put into the C4 title match because Levi has shown up this last cycle, and we reward participation. By old-school, selectively enforced but still defensible wrestling rules, if you beat the champion in a non-title match that makes you the #1 contender. So I felt it was justifiable. If you had shown for that match, then perhaps that wouldn't have happened. But you and Frost are still feuding, and you'll still be against each other at Catalyst.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Blake Vendetta
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Well Then...   Well Then... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:44 pm

I can do my best to be around. God knows you fuckers could do with some young blood in this place.
Back to top Go down
Seanawott

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sean Jensen
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Well Then...   Well Then... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:08 pm

I'm still around. Just had a month and a half of relocation. But I am indeed here.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Well Then...   Well Then... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 12:49 am

Here's my number... PSYCHE ITS THE WRONG NUMBER, oh and present sir
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well Then...   Well Then... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well Then...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Wrestling :: Rules & Announcements :: RULES & ANNOUNCEMENTS-
Jump to: