Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread

Go down 
+17
Vendetta
the nick bryson
John Andrews
Damien
Nicholas Gray
Hannibal Frost
Skyler Striker
Slegna
Shock
Devilb0y
David GS
Leviticastform
Drake Parker
PBrooks
Braxton
Jeff
Edible14
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

What are you looking forward to at LI?
The tournament... duh
Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 8 I_vote_lcap55%Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 55% [ 11 ]
The Battle Royal for the last tournament spot
Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 8 I_vote_lcap10%Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Whitt vs Celt - Ultraviolence
Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 8 I_vote_lcap5%Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Skyler challenges Anwyl for the C4
Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Butters gets a rematch for the Anarchy UV belt
Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 8 I_vote_lcap30%Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Rep : -5

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sage and Santana Braxton
Championship:

Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:14 pm

Santana: Eww. Why are you so jealous of us Beastwood? Is it because everybody loves us and you only have your "Pack" friends who, might I add, don't really count.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 3:24 pm

Jealousy isn't the word I would use, but I digress. As I've said to you in the past, with a few simple alterations I could be knee deep in clunge. And I would suggest you take a look around you.

Chris. Paul. Blake. Daniel.

Just four of the countless men out there who find your "oh we're so darling, aren't we attractive, everybody loves us" one trick pony bullshit irritating as fuck. Sure you've got Jonathon and Leviticus on your side, but hey... nobody gives a fuck about Matt's failing operation.

I take stock in the fact that my allies aren't worthless or mirror images of myself.

Oh... and take care during the battle royale. You don't want to be the deer to the wolf now, do you?
Back to top Go down
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
Jeff

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 4:00 pm

Easty wrote:
Sure you've got Jonathon and Leviticus on your side, but hey... nobody gives a fuck about Matt's failing operation.

Whitt: Ah, I hate to break it to you, dear lad, but, um, a) we're not a failing operation, and b) we're not Matt's operation, period. Those blows to the head over your career have left you in a weakened mental state, I'm sure, but let's not go around saying false things because we can, no? Especially when those things concern a group that will have two of FMW's titles by the end of Lethal Injection, and have done more than the Pack will ever do. 'Kay? Now run along then, don't run with scissors, don't run headlong into walls, ya know, stuff no one else needs to be told except your and your handicapped pals.
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 4:25 pm

For the record, Eastwood, I don't find it irritating. Sad? Perhaps, but for the most part they are using their resources while they still can. I cannot fault them for that. I fault the rest of the lemmings that fall for one of the oldest tricks in the book. Unlike said sheep, I just don't fall for it. Then again, I'm not naive or unintelligent.
Back to top Go down
John Andrews

John Andrews

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: John Andrews
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:36 pm

Sage and Santana are you guys members of SWA? Ya know Street Walkers Anonymous... Don't think my olive branch buried the hatchet cause it surely didn't, John Andrews is a wiser man than to align himself with the likes of you two...
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 5:16 pm

Jeff wrote:
Easty wrote:
Sure you've got Jonathon and Leviticus on your side, but hey... nobody gives a fuck about Matt's failing operation.

Whitt: Ah, I hate to break it to you, dear lad, but, um, a) we're not a failing operation, and b) we're not Matt's operation, period. Those blows to the head over your career have left you in a weakened mental state, I'm sure, but let's not go around saying false things because we can, no? Especially when those things concern a group that will have two of FMW's titles by the end of Lethal Injection, and have done more than the Pack will ever do. 'Kay? Now run along then, don't run with scissors, don't run headlong into walls, ya know, stuff no one else needs to be told except your and your handicapped pals.

[quote=#17464C]You can have as many paper champions amongst your ranks as you like Jeff; it won't change the fact that at the end of the day, the only person who history will actually remember is Matt. You're just a footnote.

The Pack, for the record, is the future. Daniel's being channeled into an absolute beast and Seth is... well, Seth is full of surprises. Surprises that will no doubt draw the ire of you and your fellows.

And my bad Chris.[/color]
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 5:38 pm

Easty wrote:
Jeff wrote:
Easty wrote:

[quote=#17464C]The Pack, for the record, is the future. Daniel's being channeled into an absolute beast and Seth is... well, Seth is full of surprises. Surprises that will no doubt draw the ire of you and your fellows.[/color]

King: I'm sorry, I was trying not to laugh at this. I failed. The Pack isn't the future, Jack, the Pack is a failure. I won't talk about their almost flunky-like devotion to you, the number of title shots they've failed to cash in on and the fact that their win/loss records make mine look impressive and move straight to the fact that you're all jokes. Jack, you've got history with the fend to fall back on, impressive things in your past to hide behind against the cries of your incompetence. Your pets don't. The only purpose the Pack serves was to give two promising rookies the chance to fail horribly in unique ways, over and over again.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:22 pm

Easty wrote:

And my bad Chris.

Nothing to apologize for. I may not hate them but I am by no means a fan.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:25 pm

Easty wrote:
Jealousy isn't the word I would use, but I digress. As I've said to you in the past, with a few simple alterations I could be knee deep in clunge. And I would suggest you take a look around you.

Just four of the countless men out there who find your "oh we're so darling, aren't we attractive, everybody loves us" one trick pony bullshit irritating as fuck. Sure you've got Jonathon and Leviticus on your side, but hey... nobody gives a fuck about Matt's failing operation.

I take stock in the fact that my allies aren't worthless or mirror images of myself.

Oh... and take care during the battle royale. You don't want to be the deer to the wolf now, do you?

Santana: No, sweetheart, you're just jealous of us. Look at how toned and flawless our bodies are and then look at your, um, blob. I heard Ron Bennett is looking for a new international face on his big mens clothing line. I'll be sure to mention your name.

Sage: While you're clearly a freakishly large man, there's still two of us and one of you. And add all the men here that love us and there's still just you.

Santana: Excuse me, Andrews, your 'olive branch' didn't mean jack shit to me. I still intend on facing you at the next Corruption show and shutting you up for good.

Sage: Hi King =)
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 11:25 pm

Jonathon King wrote:

King: I'm sorry, I was trying not to laugh at this. I failed. The Pack isn't the future, Jack, the Pack is a failure. I won't talk about their almost flunky-like devotion to you, the number of title shots they've failed to cash in on and the fact that their win/loss records make mine look impressive and move straight to the fact that you're all jokes. Jack, you've got history with the fend to fall back on, impressive things in your past to hide behind against the cries of your incompetence. Your pets don't. The only purpose the Pack serves was to give two promising rookies the chance to fail horribly in unique ways, over and over again.

Bryson: Hello, Pot? It's Kettle on the line. He says something about being too dark.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 5:30 am

Jonathon King wrote:
Easty wrote:
Jeff wrote:
Easty wrote:

The Pack, for the record, is the future. Daniel's being channeled into an absolute beast and Seth is... well, Seth is full of surprises. Surprises that will no doubt draw the ire of you and your fellows.

The reason you haven't "mentioned" any of the above is because you know full well I could easily school you on any of those topics. But I'll happily tell you why the Pack exists. Daniel and Seth are not my flunkies or devotees. That notion finished along with the rest of that other shit. Don't you think that, were it not for my sacrifice to my team-mates, I'd have had more success in FMW?

Sage and Santana wrote:
Easty wrote:

Santana: No, sweetheart, you're just jealous of us. Look at how toned and flawless our bodies are and then look at your, um, blob. I heard Ron Bennett is looking for a new international face on his big mens clothing line. I'll be sure to mention your name.

Sage: While you're clearly a freakishly large man, there's still two of us and one of you. And add all the men here that love us and there's still just you.

Santana: Excuse me, Andrews, your 'olive branch' didn't mean jack shit to me. I still intend on facing you at the next Corruption show and shutting you up for good.

Sage: Hi King =)

Who the fuck is Ron Bennett?

Anyway. Still just me... is more than enough. Add the Pack and girls, you're fucked.

Not physically though, you're probably riddled with STIs.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Blake Vendetta
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 4:15 am

STI's? I think they've mentioned plenty of times they don't sleep around, Jack.

However, ladies, I do think the 'fat' approach was quite immature..
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 4:54 am

Sage: Ron Bennett is a clothing line designed for bigger men such as yourself. And oooooh, the slutty STI joke. We haven't heard THAT one before. Laaaame.

Santana: In all fairness, Blakey, we are just pointing out an obvious fact. Calling him fact is like calling you handsome - it's a well-known fact Smile
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 6:11 am

Vendetta wrote:
STI's? I think they've mentioned plenty of times they don't sleep around, Jack.

However, ladies, I do think the 'fat' approach was quite immature..

And I can mention that I shit gold twenty times a day. Doesn't make it true.

Amusingly, there's a lap dance bar in Stoke with the name ST1 (the first three digits of its postcode).
Back to top Go down
Damien
FMW World Tag Team Champion
FMW World Tag Team Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:19 am

I gotta side with Vendetta here. You sound like a pair of schoolyard bitches teasing that one weird kid to make yourselves feel better about your own insecurities.
Back to top Go down
PBrooks

PBrooks

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Paul Brooks
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:57 pm

FATALITY!!!!!!!!!

Brooks: Shit my bad!

*turns down volume and goes back to playing Mortal Kombat*
Back to top Go down
CarnageKing

CarnageKing

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jimmy Ice
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 8:54 pm

"Iron Man" Jimmy Ice:Enough...The Iron Man has finally come backand you all will be COLD & CRITICAL in no time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8