Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread

Go down 
+17
Vendetta
the nick bryson
John Andrews
Damien
Nicholas Gray
Hannibal Frost
Skyler Striker
Slegna
Shock
Devilb0y
David GS
Leviticastform
Drake Parker
PBrooks
Braxton
Jeff
Edible14
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

What are you looking forward to at LI?
The tournament... duh
Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 7 I_vote_lcap55%Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 55% [ 11 ]
The Battle Royal for the last tournament spot
Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 7 I_vote_lcap10%Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Whitt vs Celt - Ultraviolence
Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 7 I_vote_lcap5%Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Skyler challenges Anwyl for the C4
Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Butters gets a rematch for the Anarchy UV belt
Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 7 I_vote_lcap30%Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
John Andrews

John Andrews

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: John Andrews
Championship:

Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 9:21 pm

Sage and Santana wrote:
Sage: Santana's boobs are pretty big, if that's what we're talking about.

Due to certain circumstances I cannot officially comment on this... But... *sighs* they're awesome... I mean i've decided to give the Braxtons a new chance, maybe they aren't the filthy scum I believe them to be. Maybe they are nice and just looking for some support and maybe it was all just a misunderstanding. Olive branch extended...
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Rep : -5

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sage and Santana Braxton
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:15 pm

Easty wrote:
Sage and Santana wrote:

The analogy doesn't work; silicone doesn't float.

Santana: That may be the case but fat floats so it should be comforting for you to know that you won't need a flotation device if you get tossed out at sea.

Sage: Thanks for that somewhat condescending apology, Sugarmuffin.
Back to top Go down
John Andrews

John Andrews

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:49 pm

Everyone deserves a second chance I guess... After all, she did it...
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 6:21 am

Brooks...

Seriously? You really wanna' do this? I'm not even sure it's possible. Company policy dictates that you can't enter the ring with one whom you cannot see.

I'm not trying to be rude, but I'm like top tier. Main event. That sorta' thing. You, yourself, aren't exactly anything. At all. I'd laugh, but I'm supposed to be a good guy. Anyway, once you've done a little more than run your mouth, I reckon' we'll get the chance to put you in the hospital.

And Chris, what are you doing? You're trying turn this around on me. Like I'm supposed to be the one that shouldn't be here. You're the dick. You're the narrow minded, short sighted piece of egotistical shit that needs to be abolished.

You think that belt would be best served in your hands? Yeah, okay. Or was it another Chris Austin that was about to turn tail before he got his big chance?

And that's all you've got on me, Chris. Yeah, I left a few times. Some people have to reevaluate more often than others. You're no better than me in that regard.

Hell, boy, you're just no better in general.

I've beaten you before, I'm sure I can do it again.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 7:30 am

Sage and Santana wrote:
Easty wrote:
Sage and Santana wrote:

The analogy doesn't work; silicone doesn't float.

Santana: That may be the case but fat floats so it should be comforting for you to know that you won't need a flotation device if you get tossed out at sea.

Sage: Thanks for that somewhat condescending apology, Sugarmuffin.

There isn't a lick of fat on these bones, pillock.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 8:25 am

Sage: The first step to successful weight loss is admitting you're a fat beast, Eastwood. We will help you ♥
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:20 pm

I tell you what Hanny. Tell people you're going to retire.

See if they try to talk you out of it like they tried with me. I sincerely doubt that. See if anyone misses the man that could be one of the most decorated competitors to ever grace the classroom I preside over.

See if anyone cares that Hanny, without his horrific British accent, is significantly less unique and entertaining that current Hanny.

Come now, guv'nor. Don't be such a scalawag. Here, spot of tea and crumpets, bitch? Will that calm you down? I mean, so what, you pinned me.

I vividly recall making you submit on my way to my first Hayabusa Cup. Don't see me bringing it up. Why, because I look for reasons to work harder, to get better. What do you do? You look for a reason to take it easy. You look for reasons to not try. You are a farce and an utter disgrace to the sport.

Yet here I am, taking you seriously. Because I have respect for what I do. I care about being in the best match on the card, and moreover, winning it. What do you care about? Absolutely nothing. No wonder the Sons of Attrition dissolved around you. The group was only as strong as its weakest link. Ironically, the person that was supposedly the best in the fed at the time was also too weak and lazy to lead.

As for me? I helped Alex O'Rion reach tag team glory, Alex O'Rion, one of the most notoriously unmotivated people in FMW History. I did that.

Always a follower, eh chap? Always a follower.

Last edited by RCA on Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:27 pm

Sage and Santana wrote:
Sage: The first step to successful weight loss is admitting you're a fat beast, Eastwood. We will help you ♥

I'll help myself to smashing your darling little faces in the royale, actually.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Blake Vendetta
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 2:01 pm

Calm down Jack, don't want to set your dogs a bad example now. I thought you were meant to be the good guy anyway?
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 2:15 pm

Sorry if I gave you the wrong impression, Blake...

I'm not a nice person.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 9:03 pm

Sage: I highly doubt that, Fat Beastwood (see what I did there? I'm so clever)

Santana: You may be scary-looking and evidently overweight, but you won't beat us. I can make sure of that.
Back to top Go down
PBrooks

PBrooks

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Paul Brooks
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 9:32 pm

Hannibal Frost wrote:
Brooks...

Seriously? You really wanna' do this? I'm not even sure it's possible. Company policy dictates that you can't enter the ring with one whom you cannot see.

I'm not trying to be rude, but I'm like top tier. Main event. That sorta' thing. You, yourself, aren't exactly anything. At all. I'd laugh, but I'm supposed to be a good guy. Anyway, once you've done a little more than run your mouth, I reckon' we'll get the chance to put you in the hospital.

We'll get the chance to put you in the hospital? If I'm not exactly anything why would you need anyone's help to put me in there? Is the all high and mighty Hannibal "I can't defend belts" Frost scared of a challenge?
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:48 pm

I see what you did there, Brooks. I see it.

But your little ploy is only going to serve to backfire on you. Instead of coming in, making a name for yourself against me, you'll just end up being a footnote in FMW's history. Like, "oh yeah, and there was this Paul Brooks guy-"

"Wait? Who?"

Insert snarky, unified laughter.

No one will care when I break you.

And you're right, Austin. Just as no one would care if I broke Paul Brooks, no one would care if I left. Which works for me. I've ceased to care as well. But that's not why I'm hanging around.

I'm around, just incase I'm needed, to put someone like you in their place. With the influx of new talent here in FMW, I've seen my stock fall tremendously. No one wants to see me anymore. You are completely right in that regard, Chris.

But I've learned to think outside myself for once. Might not sound like it, but it's the truth. My time here is slowly winding down. I'm needed here for one purpose: to take the asshole's down a peg or two, for the future generations of FMW talent.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:51 pm

OOC: If you're legitimately talking about leaving, then I am angry. If this is all IC then fine, we shall continue.

IC:

Start with yourself.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:07 pm

Sage and Santana wrote:

Santana: You may be scary-looking and evidently overweight, but you won't beat us. I can make sure of that.

Idiots, the pair of you. Go and watch any of my matches. I'm clearly toned as shit.

This is Valladon all over again, Hanniboo.
Back to top Go down
PBrooks

PBrooks

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:19 pm

Brooks lifts up the mic to the crowd.

Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Blake Vendetta
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 4:09 am

So immature. Learn to respect your betters, Brooks.

Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 5:06 am

Brooks...

Christ on a cracker, boy, will you ever shut up? I wish you could see me, because I've had it up to here with your incessant shenanigans. If Bryson won't step into a ring with me, maybe he can talk to someone and get this apparent death wish of yours fulfilled.

And Austin, this company has bigger problems than me. I'm... talking to a couple at the moment, actually.

OOC: I'm not leavin'. Not anytime soon anyway. I'll be around at least till the end of the year, in which I'll move in somewhere with my girlfriend. So I'll either have no time then, or more time once a routine is settled. Either way, that's a while off.

And at Eastwood's comment: Lol Sotrue.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:07 pm

You're right.

This company does have bigger problems than you or me for that rather. Then again I am most problematic to people that want to defeat me.
Back to top Go down
PBrooks

PBrooks

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 8:38 pm

Vendetta wrote:
So immature. Learn to respect your betters, Brooks.

I do respect people better than me, just ask Apostasy, Sharpedo King & Chris Austin to name a few.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 6:45 am

Easty wrote:
Sage and Santana wrote:

Idiots, the pair of you. Go and watch any of my matches. I'm clearly toned as shit.

Sage: I think we have way different definitions of "toned" because your body wobbles more than a bowl of jelly. I'm sorry but it's the truth.

Santana: Not everyone can be born beautiful like us.
Back to top Go down
John Andrews

John Andrews

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 7:35 pm

Just picked up my "I saw Santana's Sage and it was awesome" shirt...
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:42 am

Hannibal Frost wrote:
Brooks...

Christ on a cracker, boy, will you ever shut up? I wish you could see me, because I've had it up to here with your incessant shenanigans. If Bryson won't step into a ring with me, maybe he can talk to someone and get this apparent death wish of yours fulfilled.

And Austin, this company has bigger problems than me. I'm... talking to a couple at the moment, actually.

Bryson: CHRIST ON A CRACKER, Hannibal Potter, will you ever shut up? Seriously, now. You keep whining and crying like a four year old. Brooks is more credible of an opponent than you right now.

You want to talk about big company problems? How about 'failures with huge self-entitled egos'. I think that category is full of people like you, you, and... well really just you. You keep throwing this hissy fit about facing me but at the end of the day, what does that serve for me? That I can beat you up again? Its gone past being comical and into just sad territory now.

Quit now, while you have only one foot in the grave.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:10 pm

Sage and Santana wrote:
Easty wrote:
Sage and Santana wrote:

Sage: I think we have way different definitions of "toned" because your body wobbles more than a bowl of jelly. I'm sorry but it's the truth.

Santana: Not everyone can be born beautiful like us.

Can anybody help me talk some sense into these pair of brick walls?

Seriously. Ladies. You're about as thick as pig shit.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:17 pm

The only thing that would put sense into their heads is a Moment of Clarity.

However, I don't do that. Had you asked me about a year ago, however...

Ah, the days where I used to be a disrespectful, misogynistic scum.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 4:50 pm

Hang on, didn't that Eddie guy you know practically date rape someone?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 4:55 pm

Eddie who? Chamberlain?
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 5:26 pm

Nah... he was in LPW when I was. Thought you two knew each other; must have been mistaken.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 5:37 pm

Ohhh... yeah, I was in basic training with him. That was years ago though.

Something was off in that guy's head. I have no idea if he date-raped someone or not but I wouldn't put it past him. Dude was just... he's off.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 5:40 pm

Fair enough. Point is, if he was around these bitches wouldn't be chatting shit. One can dream, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread   Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lethal Injection TRASH TALKING Thread
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next