Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW Fact Or Fiction

Go down 
+20
Sharpedo King
David GS
MPD
Drew Michaels
Braxton
Vendetta
the nick bryson
Nicholas Gray
Ashburn
Anwyl
Easty
Drake Parker
Mark Johansson
Leon Caprice
Damien
Abel Steele
Edible14
RCA
Jeff
Leviticastform
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

FMW Fact Or Fiction - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW Fact Or Fiction   FMW Fact Or Fiction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:44 am

Easty wrote:

Dalby Sound-esque? Gonna have to run that one by me again, Dalby left before I came around.

He notoriously received numerous C-4 title shots, seemingly at will. Not sure if he deserved all of them, but the point is that I feel like Eastwood is right there, yeah, but it makes no sense for him to receive the amount of title shots he has, in quick succession.

I suggest that Eastwood is allowed to get some momentum by defeating people on his way to the title before actually challenging for it.

It is baffling that seemingly the only person that the Celt or Apostasy can defend against is Eastwood. It means that work needs to be done on the title scene. And speaking of Celt, make him defend the UV more, I can safely assume that he wants to be a fighting champion and given who he is following in the reign, the man deserves the chance to look strong.

Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW Fact Or Fiction   FMW Fact Or Fiction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:56 am

Quote :
It is baffling that seemingly the only person that the Celt or Apostasy can defend against is Eastwood. It means that work needs to be done on the title scene. And speaking of Celt, make him defend the UV more, I can safely assume that he wants to be a fighting champion and given who he is following in the reign, the man deserves the chance to look strong.

Hey now... I've defended against much more people than simply Eastwood. It's why I'm the (self-proclaimed) Interim Full Metal Champion.

Leon Caprice wrote:
FoF: is Feedbacking dead in FMW right now? if so, what new initiatives could restart the vital part of FMW?

Factish. Me and Harles were the last ones to do it with any consistency. I've found it hard to motivate myself to write them out, as I rarely have a good, lengthy critique to put out. I always feel like I'm repeating myself or that I'm not really helping much. I might be assed to do it again in the future... who knows. But someone needs to step up and take some initiative on that.

FoF: Whoever wins the FMC at Lethal Injection will immediately Frost the title in their next defense
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW Fact Or Fiction   FMW Fact Or Fiction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 11:03 am

Edible14 wrote:

Hey now... I've defended against much more people than simply Eastwood. It's why I'm the (self-proclaimed) Interim Full Metal Champion.

I'm aware, but Eastwood's name has come up at least twice in AB title matches since you've been champion. All I'm saying is, if Eastwood's struggling perhaps you move him away from the title and have him in a more high-profile singles feud that could help his momentum when he returns to title contention.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Fact Or Fiction   FMW Fact Or Fiction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:32 pm

Edible14 wrote:

FoF: Whoever wins the FMC at Lethal Injection will immediately Frost the title in their next defense

Fiction!!! I am guessing two cycles at the least!

FoF: David GS will win the FMC off whoever wins the current Tournament

ALSO!!!

Abel Steele wrote:
...Anwyl will have a long C4 reign before teaming with Abel Steele in the most bad ass tag team in FMW. While Ashburn will take a good run at the UV belt but ultimately be unsuccessful...

Its the truth!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leviticus
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Fact Or Fiction   FMW Fact Or Fiction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:41 pm

Fiction. He is good but, in my opinion, it wouldn't work with the storyline. Don't believe me? Ask Randy Orton back when he was with Evolution.

FoF: JoKing vs Anwyl will set off on a feud that will not only set FMW on fire but will shoot both of them up the card.
Back to top Go down
Ashburn

PostSubject: Re: FMW Fact Or Fiction   FMW Fact Or Fiction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:00 pm

Fiction. I see Anwyl fighting for the C-4 Championship. If he goes after the TV Title instead then sure.

FoF: YNG will add another member to their ranks during the next cycle.

Anwyl wrote:
Abel Steele wrote:
...Anwyl will have a long C4 reign before teaming with Abel Steele in the most bad ass tag team in FMW. While Ashburn will take a good run at the UV belt but ultimately be unsuccessful...

Its the truth!

Except the Ashburn part. I've been coasting lately but I intend to change that.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Fact Or Fiction   FMW Fact Or Fiction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:04 pm

Fiction!

I doubt Bryson will let a fifth member in

FoF: 2012 is the year GSW finally dies?
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Fact Or Fiction   FMW Fact Or Fiction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:01 pm

Leon Caprice wrote:
FoF: is Feedbacking dead in FMW right now? if so, what new initiatives could restart the vital part of FMW?

Edible14 wrote:
Factish. Me and Harles were the last ones to do it with any consistency. I've found it hard to motivate myself to write them out, as I rarely have a good, lengthy critique to put out. I always feel like I'm repeating myself or that I'm not really helping much. I might be assed to do it again in the future... who knows. But someone needs to step up and take some initiative on that.

Feedbacking appears quite dead to me.

Only last show at 15.1 I created a thread and offered to feedback all and sundry that requested it. I got a single request from Ed (RCA) and that was it. Suffice to say I didn't bother this show.

As to Anwyl's post:

Fiction

GSW is like FMW's period. Nobody enjoys it, most of the results it causes are irrational and even though it bleeds for a while, quite heavily at times, it just keeps on coming back.

FoF:

Our next Television Champion has not yet joined FMW?
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Fact Or Fiction   FMW Fact Or Fiction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:38 pm

Fiction, smart money is on me dropping the title sooner rather than later.

FoF: JoKing as a character is too insubstantial to rise above the lower/mid-card.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW Fact Or Fiction   FMW Fact Or Fiction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:43 pm

Fact

Sorry bro, but I find the character just so damn bland and cliche with the "MONEY, RICH, ME MONEY RICH YES MONEY RICH" I forget he exists most of the time. <3 you long time though.

FoF: Damien Inferno will die in-ring in a horrible fireball attack that backfires on him this year.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Fact Or Fiction   FMW Fact Or Fiction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:45 pm

Jonathon King wrote:
Fiction, smart money is on me dropping the title sooner rather than later.

FoF: JoKing as a character is too insubstantial to rise above the lower/mid-card.

Fiction*

*As he stands absloutely fact. But it wouldn't take a lot to flesh him out a bit more and make him a worthwhile cahracter. Being the rich kid is a fine foundation, you just need to add another layer to the psyche.

As for Gray's FoF: (FoF: Damien Inferno will die in-ring in a horrible fireball attack that backfires on him this year.)

I hope that's a fact because that would be funny as to watch (read)

FoF:

Leon caprice & Skyler Striker will feud again in 2012.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Fact Or Fiction   FMW Fact Or Fiction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:52 pm

Fiction, they're both moving on to other things.

Also, you guys are right, I just have too much fun writing the cliche to bother fleshing him out more yet.

FoF: A rookie will win the FMC before the next IC year passes.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Fact Or Fiction   FMW Fact Or Fiction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:57 pm

Fiction

There's already too many in the queue ahead of them. Only way I could see this happening is if a rookie wins Mt. V

Jonathon King wrote:
Also, you guys are right, I just have too much fun writing the cliche to bother fleshing him out more yet.

I'll tell you now, that "cliche" is a really REALLY good base to any roleplay character because it gives the reader a great base point to reference when they think of the character. The trick is in the subtle variances that make the character your own. Trying to go against every cliche there is is incredibly difficult and generally counter productive because you will confuse most of your peers as to what you are trying to do.

FoF

Apostasy will go ont to win the UV belt from Celt and become the Ultra Abandoned Champion
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: FMW Fact Or Fiction   FMW Fact Or Fiction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:44 pm

Fiction: for one he still has to beat SoSB. For two, we frown on the shenanigans of two-title holders.

Fact or Fiction: A rookie from the year 2011 will main event a PPV event within the next 3 events
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Fact Or Fiction   FMW Fact Or Fiction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:45 pm

Fact. ME!

FoF: It won't be me.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: FMW Fact Or Fiction   FMW Fact Or Fiction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:52 pm

Fact: It wont be you.

Fact or Fiction: David GS will never hold a title while associated with YNG because of Nick Bryson's large shadow?
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Fact Or Fiction   FMW Fact Or Fiction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 11:30 pm

Fiction.

some sort of bs title will be created by bryson as head of anarchy to placate the massive egos of YNG

FoF

The winner of Feud of the year for 2012 will be Harlequin vs Hannibal Frost
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Fact Or Fiction   FMW Fact Or Fiction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:30 am

the nick bryson wrote:
Fiction: for one he still has to beat SoSB. For two, we frown on the shenanigans of two-title holders.

Fact or Fiction: A rookie from the year 2011 will main event a PPV event within the next 3 events

FACT! With Ashburn, myself, JoKing, SoSB and M. Wiener it would be stupid to say no. Especially with the FMCT happening and the possibilty of SoSB and myself winning titles this show!

Quote :
FoF

The winner of Feud of the year for 2012 will be Harlequin vs Hannibal Frost

FACTIO!

FoF: Could we see the return of Rampage!?
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Fact Or Fiction   FMW Fact Or Fiction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:52 am

Fiction

We'll see De back on the forum at some point stirring up the ant hill but then match time will come 'round and he will epically no show as always.

FoF:

2012 will see a perfect 10 (or 5 as it is nowadays) promo score given out
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Fact Or Fiction   FMW Fact Or Fiction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 2:06 am

Abel Steele wrote:
Fiction

We'll see De back on the forum at some point stirring up the ant hill but then match time will come 'round and he will epically no show as always.

FoF:

2012 will see a perfect 10 (or 5 as it is nowadays) promo score given out

Fiction,

I see the perfect score as something to strive for, but I don't think anyone will put out a promo that awesome!

FoF: Will Celt ever win the FMC
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Fact Or Fiction   FMW Fact Or Fiction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 2:28 am

fiction

I just think Celt needs a great nemesis to be at his best and hasn't had one since Jaro. Even though he is the champ now I think his work was better back then.

FoF:

SoSB's real name is actually Son of Dolphin Boy but adopted "Shark Boy" as a stage name to sound tougher.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Blake Vendetta
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Fact Or Fiction   FMW Fact Or Fiction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 2:56 am

Fact. Dolphins are just gay sharks after all Wink

FoF: Blake Vendetta will make a crazy return, and have a long run with the UV Title. Safe.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: FMW Fact Or Fiction   FMW Fact Or Fiction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 3:38 am

Fiction, self proclaimation makes it doubtful. No-one likes the kid who wants something too expensive. Maybe the TV title though.

FoF: The majority of the roster is either heel or going through a period right now... soo much bitchin!
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW Fact Or Fiction   FMW Fact Or Fiction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 3:47 am

Fiction. It's not bitching, everyone just wants the fed to improve.

FoF: The biggest name of 2012 hasn't debuted yet.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Fact Or Fiction   FMW Fact Or Fiction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:25 am

Fiction.

Look at Abel Steele, Yourself, Myself (Always myself), Damien Inferno, Ashburn

FoF: Abel Steele will be 2012 Superstar of the Year?
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Fact Or Fiction   FMW Fact Or Fiction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:27 am

Fiction. Nothing against him, he will be up there. But you have to bank on the likes of Bryson, Harley or Austin.

Some bigger names ahead of him.

FoF: Which belt will be the most hotly contested title of 2012?
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Fact Or Fiction   FMW Fact Or Fiction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:56 am

Leon Caprice wrote:
Fiction. Nothing against him, he will be up there. But you have to bank on the likes of Bryson, Harley or Austin.

FoF: Which belt will be the most hotly contested title of 2012?

Not really a Fact or Fiction question. But Id say, the Ultra-violent

FoF: We will see a title unification this year?
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Fact Or Fiction   FMW Fact Or Fiction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 7:48 am

Fiction, it would be soo lame, much like-

FoF: Anwyl is sooo lame.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Fact Or Fiction   FMW Fact Or Fiction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:11 am

Fiction... Ask everyone, I am the coolest kid in town, I'm fanastic!

FoF: Leon will never win another championship in FMW?
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Fact Or Fiction   FMW Fact Or Fiction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:46 am

Leon Caprice wrote:

Fuck that. 2012 is the year I prove that I can hang with Jay, Ed, Bryson or whoever you wanna throw at me. You can write that sum' bitch down!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW Fact Or Fiction   FMW Fact Or Fiction - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW Fact Or Fiction
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Wrestling :: Full Metal Wrestling E-Fed :: BACKSTAGE-
Jump to: