Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Steele's (way over due) feedback.    Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:48 am

So it's been quite some time since I offered up any feedback. I have however managed to find myself the motivation to post a promo more than ten minutes before deadline for a change.

Maybe it has to do with finally having an idea of where the hell I am going with Abel for a change....

Anyway, the point is if you want feedback post in here and I will give my thoughts.

Austin

In 5 words or less:

Par for the course.

What I liked:

• As always your internal dialogue is very good. The psyche of your character is always forefront and this is no exception.

• The monlogue to Bobino is very good. Probably my favourite part, which is unusual. I normally like the story parts of your promos better. Why? I think it is probably the best "lecture" you have done since the original one you used way back in this gimmick.

To me it seemed like the character actually wanted Bobino to learn something and prove him wrong, despite "knowing" that would never happen. Just like so many frustrated High School teachers I remember talking to students they "knew" were never going to amount to anything.

What I thought could be better:

• Maybe it's just because I'm a Dad myself, but to me if being a father was such a big thing to Chris he didn't really tell us much about the kid except she squirmed. A doting Dad would describe the kid in much more detail AND make her out ot be a princess to anyone who listens.... believe me

Nitpicking I know but hey....

• Suddenly Chris is hearing voices in his head... without really even flinching? That was a bit weird.

Overall thoughts

Another good promo. If FMW had a consistency award not only would you own it, but we'd call it the Chris Austin Award. I say "Par for the Course" but when the course is Augusta National that's not a bad thing.

Also realy intrigued to see how Austin comes back to being a person after striving for perfection for so long. I like the turn of events and want to see where you take it.

Last edited by Abel Steele on Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:53 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Steele's (way over due) feedback.    Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:04 am

Interested.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Steele's (way over due) feedback.    Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:09 am

RCA wrote:
Interested.

done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steele's (way over due) feedback.    

Back to top Go down

Steele's (way over due) feedback.
Page 1 of 1