Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corruption 15.1 Voting and Promo Thread

Go down 
+9
Skyler Striker
Tromboner Man
Ashburn
Mark Johansson
John Andrews
Edible14
Loins
PBrooks
the nick bryson
13 posters
AuthorMessage
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

Corruption 15.1 Voting and Promo Thread Empty
PostSubject: Corruption 15.1 Voting and Promo Thread   Corruption 15.1 Voting and Promo Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 6:33 pm

Corruption 15.1 Voting and Promo Thread Cornewlogodraft

Corruption 15.1 Voting and Promo Thread Tingley2

The crowd at the Tingley Coliseum in New Mexico comes alive as they watch the cameras pan over them. We then cut to Jack Boice and Janus Flare seated at their announce table, headsets on.

Boice: Ladies and gentlemen tonight is an historic event! We come to you from the Tingley Coliseum in Albuquerque, New Mexico to bring you the 2011 Full Metal Wrestling Draft!

Flare: It was announced on Death Row that after a strange edition of Corruption, the show before Death Row, there would be a rebranding due to a splitting of the show!

Boice: Thats right, Flare. P. Thurston Deveraux announced that the first broadcast hour would be Corruption and the second broadcast hour would be labled its predecessor, Anarchy! We have word that the general managers for both shows are already on hand tonight and will be participating in the FMW Draft!

Flare: Since this is technically being labled an expansion draft, the rules of the draft will be shaken up! Tonight has been promised to be a night unlike any other we've seen!

Boice: Not to mention we still have to deal with the fallout from Death Row! We have so many questions that will look to be answerd! All that and more coming up on this edition of Corruption!

Corruption 15.1
From the Tingley Coliseum in Albuquerque, New Mexico

Singles Match
Harlequin vs Sean Jensen

Singles Match
Monroe vs Seth Rotunda

Tag Team Match
Paul Brooks and Callum Pullin vs Mark Johansson and David GS

Singles Match
Ryder Strong vs Matt Ashburn

Tag Team Tables Match
Son of Shark Boy and STORMMASTER vs Eastwood and Daniel Prideman

Main Event
Abandoned Championship Match

Apostasy (c) vs Paper Bag Man

Promo ONLY until THURSDAY, December 1st at 11:59pm. Voting and Promo until SATURDAY, December 3rd at 11:59pm.
Back to top Go down
PBrooks

PBrooks

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Paul Brooks
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 15.1 Voting and Promo Thread   Corruption 15.1 Voting and Promo Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 10:55 pm

*fade in*

Narrator: Darkness consumes the scene. It is only after a few moments a small flicker of light shines from a fluorescent bulb hanging from the ceiling, barely illuminating the room. After a few more moments another series of light dimly come to life, barely lighting the large abandoned warehouse.

Brooks: Am I doing something wrong? Four matches into my pro wrestling career and I’ve only won one match. One freakin’ match. A tag one at that. Not sure if it’s the fact that I suck or that the competition where I’m wrestling at is way too good for me. Who knows?

*Brooks takes off his mask*

Brooks: Am I meant to be a pro wrestler? Looks like I got some thinking to do.

*Cult of Personality starts playing from Brooks’ iPhone*

“Look in my eyes, what do you see?
The Cult of Personality
I know your anger, I know your dreams
I've been everything you wanna be ohhh…
I'm the Cult of Personality
Like Mussolini and Kennedy
The Cult of Personality
The Cult of Personality”

Brooks: Damn I love this song!

“Neon lights, Nobel Prize
When a leader speaks, the reflection lies
You won't have to follow me
Only you can set me free

I sell the things you need to be
I'm the smiling face of your T.V. ohh…
I exploit you; still you love me
I tell you one and one makes three ohh…
Like Joseph Stalin and Gandhi ohh…
The Cult of Personality
The Cult of Personality”

Brooks: Oh shit, that’s my phone! *laughs and picks up* Hello?

Voice: Is this Paul Brooks?

Brooks: Yea…who’s this?

Voice: My name is Josh Laryngitis; I am the vice president of talent relations for FMW. The reason I’m calling is that I want to offer you a contract to come wrestle for us. Would you be interested?

Brooks: You want me to wrestle for you…why? I’m not that hoog...sorry I mean good. Why not offer it to someone better?

Voice: I’m a fan of your work to be honest. I’m a big MMA fan and when I found out [Name blocked to keep kayfabe] was a pro wrestler now; I just had to find a way to get you to wrestle for me.

Brooks: You do know I’m a wrestler for [Wrestling fed name blocked due to copyright reasons]. They brought me on and have helped me grow.

Voice: Hmm…would you be interested in wrestling for us as well? I know you’re one competitive S.O.B so this is what we’ll do: Your contract, if you choose to accept it will be set up in a way that it doesn’t interfere with your previous commitments at [Wrestling fed name blocked due to copyright reasons].

Brooks: So I’d get to work for both feds with no hassle, correct?

Voice: Correct. How does that sound to you?

Brooks: Sounds good to me! Time to show everyone just how good I can get.

Voice: Perfect! On behalf of everyone at FMW and myself, welcome to the fed. In your first match, you will be teaming up with Callum Pullin to take on the team of Mark Johansson and David GS. Is there anything you’d like to say?

Brooks: Well there is one thing. FMW, Time to play the game!

*Brooks talks as the scene fades out*

Brooks: So I’m in a new wrestling fed and debuting in a tag team match. Let’s hope this time, things work out great for me. Don’t know much bout my tag team partner Callum Pullin but I do know we got to team up against Mark Johansson and David GS – two members of YNG. No clue who YNG are but I’m not worried. I’ve fought all over the world and gone up against some tough opponents. Mark Johansson. David GS. Good luck, you’ll need it.

*fade out*
Back to top Go down
Loins

Loins

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Daniel Prideman
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 15.1 Voting and Promo Thread   Corruption 15.1 Voting and Promo Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 8:06 pm

Death Row 4

Trudging back towards the locker room Prideman knew once again he was a beaten man. He was hurting more tonight than after any of his previous losses. He'd lost in his first attempt at a title in FMW. But this wasn't what pained him on this evening. It wasn't even the fact he'd been battered with ladders for the previous half an hour. He knew walking back into The Pack dressing room he'd have to sit across Seth Rotunda and Jack Eastwood, his team mates who he'd just fought to not just defeat, but hurt. Opening the door he didn't know what to expect. It was quiet and empty.

Prideman: Fuck. I suppose this is done with then.

From out of the corner appears Eastwood. He pats Prideman on the back surprising him.

Eastwood: Prideman you dickhead!

He laughed manically.

Eastwood: Fuck me! You fought hard out there kid!

Prideman: Your not mad?

Eastwood: Am I fuck! You think I didn't want to punch you in the teeth as well?! I tell you what, when I organised The Cull I just wanted to jump in and beat the living shit out of all of you. Not 'cause I dislike you. No, not at all. I just love a good scrap. And I sure as hell know you do you crazy bastard!

Prideman laughed and shook his head knowingly.

Prideman: I shoulda known you'd come out with mental shit like this. I was worried, man.

Eastwood: Worried?! You soft git.

Prideman: So where's Seth?

Eastwood: Fuck knows. He'll turn up. Have one of these.

He tosses a can of Crest at Prideman.

Eastwood: I know you're hurting. So drink up, forget about the pain and we'll have some Aspirin in the morning to cure the huge hangover we're gonna have!

The Asylum – The next morning

Jack's offer of a heavy night drinking had not been turned down. Prideman's head was pounding and he didn't expect Jack to rise from his bed for at least another few hours yet.

Prideman: Ohhhhh. Holy shit I'm hanging. Jack you son of a bitch. (laughs)

Eastwood: Oh decided to join me did you?

Prideman was once again startled by Jack.

Prideman: For fuck's sake Jack. Stop doing that you cunt! (laughs)
Eastwood howls with laughter in his chair. He has a can of Crest in his hand and he's been smoking a joint.

Prideman: How the fuck do you do it Jack. I'm impressed. You were smashed.

Eastwood: It takes more than that to kill me I'm afraid. I'm going for a shit, see you in about an hour. (laughs)

Jack makes a swift exit from the room. Prideman is sat alone. It was in his chair, alone when he did his thinking. Remembering last nights escapades he chuckled to himself. Jack really had taken him under his wing. There bond grew closer all the time. He felt like family now. Less of a father figure and more of an elder brother. Prideman dug around in the deep pockets of his coat, thumbing round for his prized possession. When he thought of his family he'd always take a look at the ring his father had given him all those years ago as a child before he finally succumbed to his illness. He'd always remembered the words he spoke:

Father: Daniel, you know Daddy is, well poorly. But I want to give you something, something very special to me.

He places a gold ring into Prideman's hand.

Father: This has been in our family for a long, long time. Now I'm giving it to you, my only son to remind you how special you are to me. Always look after it. Protect it with your life, and I will always be with you.

Snapping back into the real world Prideman dropped the ring back into his pocket. He got up and walked into the hall and called up to Jack, still slaving away in the toilet.

Prideman: Oi Jack! I'm off out for a bit. Be back later.

Eastwood: Get me some more beers will you.

Prideman opened the door and felt the blistering cold from outside.

Prideman: Your an absolute machine.

Prideman closed the door behind him.

Eastwood: And some bog roll!

Walking out into the thick snow, Prideman hadn't really decided where he was going. All he knew is he'd walk a bit, through the snow and the forest. Focus himself. Striding further he stopped. Took a deep breath in, and sighed. It was a sigh of contentment. One he hadn't produced in years. His family issues where over. He'd spoken to Michael, the family were beginning to warm to the idea of Prideman being back in their life again. His step-father Steve was dead. Enemies in the household for so many years and yet he was stung with pain for the loss. It wasn't so much for his own sake but yet the feelings of his mother and his two younger brothers. It's never easy to lose your Dad.

Father: Daniel, I'm not going to be here forever. But you make sure you take care of your mother. For all of time.

That single statement alone was probably the reason he'd hated Steve so much. Prideman always wanted to be the one to protect his mother and Steve always came between that. The wedge driven in between that split the family to pieces. He sat down on a hill looking over at the forest below.

Prideman: I love this view.

He never understood why Jack and Seth took the piss out of his love of nature. Prideman would always return to this spot just to enjoy the view. In the distance he saw a wolf, it was stalking something. Dinner. Prideman's stomach grumbled. Out of the forest a young bison, one that still must have weighed about half a tonne, came charging. The wolf sprung into action and chased the bison. It was biting at the bison, urging it to hit the ground. The bison got underneath the wolf and tossed her into the air, her white fur drenched in the warm blood of her victim and herself. Sitting above, Prideman watched the struggle. It was freezing and yet the intensity of the battle before him warmed him.

Prideman: Jesus! She's determined. Just give up. Live to fight another day.

The wolf was sprawled on the ground. The bison, to its credit had been fighting well. The bison reared it's head ready to strike once more, the wolf didn't have long left. Out from the trees three wolves charged out and attacked the bison. Each of them as hungry as the other. They needed this kill. Tearing at the bison for another two minutes they hauled it to the ground. The battle was over. The male let out a huge cry. Prideman observed, he had never seen what was going on before his eyes. Ignoring the kill the three wolves went over to the female, she was in pain, but she'd live. They helped her up, moving her to the bison and letting her feed first.

Prideman: Maybe The Pack is the right way.

Fighting Talk

Over the last few weeks I began to question The Pack. I wanted to go it alone and make my own way. But it turns out we always work better together. As a Pack, we are so much stronger, a family. Fighting for each other. So to all the tag teams out there. Consider yourselves on notice.

Jack and I are going to be dominant as a tag team and the first fools in our way, STORMMASTER and Son of Shark Boy. Big respect to you guys, your the previous number one contenders to the tag titles. But we are going to put you in your place just as the current champions did to you at Death Row 4. The Pack begins the hunt tonight!

And while I have the chance, Nick Gray and Damien Inferno. Listen up and listen good. You are the tag team champions. And well all know it's no fluke that you have kept on defending them. But at Corruption 15.1 I hope you have your eyes glued to a monitor, because this is just the beginning for The Pack. We start to move up the gears! We will taste victory and then you will be the next to fall t the feet of The Pack.
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 15.1 Voting and Promo Thread   Corruption 15.1 Voting and Promo Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 3:26 pm

The Masquerade

We see a young Heath Yates, in a locker room with The Misfits. Edible Matthewson and Mass Chaos are dressed in ring gear, standing and ready to head out. Drew Michaels and TJ Rage are absent, leaving only Trey Spruance and Heath sitting on the folding chairs.

Heath: Good luck out there.

Edible: Thanks. Hopefully we'll get to hit the Final Destination on that prick, Lillehammer. Or Random. I'm not particularly picky.

Chaos grins at this, and begins to head out.

Edible: I hope these people here in Roanoke get their money's worth.

Heath: All 4 thousand of them.

Edible: A crowd's a crowd. Just because this isn't a TV taping doesn't mean they don't expect some quality entertainment.

Heath: I like that. Do you even believe it?

Edible: Some days.

Edible smiles at this.

Edible: Just as usual, keep an eye on the monitor.

Heath: What monitor?

Edible: Oh, shit... I forgot. No monitors at house shows. Duh. Oh, well then... Trey... behave.

Edible departs, and Trey gives him the finger for his condescending insult.

Trey: Jackass.

Heath: He means well.

Trey: I know. Doesn't mean he isn't still a jackass for ordering me around like that.

Heath: Yeah... he does that.

The sounds of Sad But True by Metallica echo through the backstage area. The crowd cheers appreciatively for the tag team known as The Abandoned.

Trey: Well, now this is a bit boring, don't you think?

Heath: Yeah. Usually we have Drew and TJ back here to shoot the shit with. Why aren't they here again?

Trey: Different house show 2 states away. No idea why they're on Schizo, but apparently the PWA folk felt they needed some Misfits on both shows. I thought it was going to be me and TJ, but apparently they wanted Drew.

Heath: Yeah. So what do you want to talk about?

Trey looks around the lockerroom. He grabs his suitcase and opens it. After checking to make sure the door is closed, he removes a false bottom from the suitcase. He pulls out a bag with several joints sealed inside.

Trey: You ever been high?

Heath: Just once... it was an accident though. I was re-painting the church, and there wasn't much ventilation. The primer started really getting to my head.

Trey: That's... not really the same thing. Want to try?

Heath considers it for a moment, looking a tad apprehensive.

Heath: I... is it cool? I mean, am I going to get in trouble?

Trey: Probably not. Besides, what's life without a little trouble?

Heath: Sounds... reasonable enough.

Trey: Give it a hit.

Trey produces a lighter, and lights a joint. Heath draws on the joint, and quickly puffs it back out.

Heath: That was easy.

Trey: You did it wrong. You've got to inhale that shit into your lungs.

Heath: Oh?

Trey: Watch.

Trey takes a long drag. He holds it in for a few seconds, before exhaling with a plume of smoke. Heath nods and motions for the joint. Trey pulls it back, taking another long drag before passing it to Heath.

Heath: Right. Puff, puff, pass. Right.

Trey (exhaling): Pretty much.

Heath attempts to inhale the smoke deeply. After two seconds, Heath violently expels the smoke and begins coughing. He passes the joint to Trey, who chuckles at him.

Trey: You've never smoked anything before.

Heath (coughing): I... no... never.

Trey: Then I guess that's not so unexpected. Here.

Trey procures a water bottle, filled with some red colored liquid.

Heath: What is that?

Trey: Kool-aid. Or some off-brand version. Should help with the throat.

Heath: I was about to say. My throat is very scratchy.

Trey takes another two drags. He then offers the joint again to Heath.

Trey: Give it another shot?

Heath: Sure.

Heath takes a draw again. He screws up his face in determination, trying to hold his breath in. After a few seconds, he exhales. Soon, he is coughing again, and downing his kool-aid.

Trey: That was better. The longer you hold that in, the better it will be.

Heath: Yeah. Is this going to be noticeable when Ed gets back?

Trey: Unless you overdo it, you'll be fine. They can't even tell when I'm high and when I'm not. It's not like it is in the movies. Being high isn't always obvious to everyone.

Heath: Oh... that's a relief.

The two of them pass the joint between them silently for another two puffs. The crowd suddenly roars with approval. Sad But True hits again, and the bell can be overheard. Trey quickly snuffs out the joint and puts it back in the ziplock bag. He re-conceals his stash.

Trey: Sounds like they won.

Heath: Sounds like.

Heath coughs, and then quickly downs the rest of his drink.

Heath: Wow... that's really tasty.

Trey arranges his yellowed teeth into a devious grin.

Trey: I know, right?

Heath: What now?

Trey: It's Friday. I think it's the right day for some cosmic bowling.

Heath: What's that like?

Trey: Oh, you'll like it.

Edible and Chaos enter again.

Heath: You guys won?

Edible: Yeah. Which means I think we're done here. Plane departs tomorrow morning, so we've got the night free. Any suggestions.

Trey: Fuck it dude, let's go bowling.

The group chuckles at this.

Heath: Sounds good to me.

Edible: Alright.

-----------------------------------------

I kept worrying that Ed would know all about my indiscretion. But he seemed not to notice it at all. I scored my best ever score that night, at 197. It amazed me that I wasn't throwing every single ball in the gutter. The lasers, the neon and the blacklights all bombarded my senses. I would sit down between frames, merely staring at the lights, which I had never appreciated before. The only thing Edible ever said to me was that I seemed quiet, much to my surprise. I felt that nothing I said made any sense, and that I had been reduced to happy, babbling idiot. Apparently, this fear of feeling stupid had led me simply to not talk at all.

It was an interesting mask to wear that night. I was an idiot, hiding behind the mask of the introvert. I began to wonder about Trey, and what the truth of him was. Most people saw Trey and just dismissed him as a stoner. He so easily fell into their typecasts. He was a social reject, a low-life and a degenerate to them. He was everything grungy and uncomfortable about the world. He worked so well as a member of The Misfits in this regard. But after that night, I began to wonder what sort of man Trey Spruance really was. I reasoned that he had to be wearing some sort of mask just as I was. He was a real person after all. He seemed to embody every single simplistic stereotype about stoners, and about drug dealers. But nobody was truly like that, right?

I had a theory. Trey loved the labels. He loved that his place in life was so clearly defined, and that he could always rely on people to either relate to him or hate him. People could understand Trey Spruance, the dealer and junkie. People would connect with that idea. Wherever he went, fans of the PWA would recognize him and immediately either shower him with adoration or scold him for his choices. It was a simple existence for Trey. It didn't require him to win matches or get better. It didn't require him to cut elaborate promos. It was easy.

And for just that night, I saw just how easy that was. But I couldn't get over the paranoia. I tried to simply enjoy the lights and sounds. But the entire time, my enjoyment was dampened by the fear of discovery. But more than that, I could experience my thoughts becoming more abstract and stupid. Chaos would say something, and I would be tempted to reply. Upon immediate examination, I saw my replies as stupid and pointless. I knew they would give me away. So I remained silent and covert.

---------------------------------

Corruption 15.1 Voting and Promo Thread Misfits3

The full cast of Misfits are at a Waffle House, which is nearly empty. A commotion begins behind them, as several people wearing Misfits shirts point at the group.

Drew: Shall we?

Trey: Why not?

Heath: Want me to stay at the table?

Edible: No, you can come with us. We'll be back.

The misfits get up, and wave to the fans. They walk to the door, and begin shaking hands with the fans.

Fan: You guys rock!

Drew: Thanks. We think so, too.

Fan: Can I get an autograph?

Drew: Of course.

The fan procures a black sharpie marker. Drew signs the crimson "M" logo on his t-shirt, and then signs his friend's "Pyromania" t-shirt as well. Drew passes the marker to Edible, who signs as well. The Misfits sign their shirts.

Fan: You guys are awesome. Can't believe I ran into you all.

Edible: Yeah. We eat out just like everyone else. Just a bit later.

Other fan: Trey... can I buy something off of you?

Edible and Drew roll their eyes. Trey smiles, and puts his index finger up to his mouth to silence the fan. He motions him towards the van...

Corruption 15.1 Voting and Promo Thread StiffNipplesAC

Drew: Right. On that note, we have some dinner to eat and pay for. Hope you guys have a nice night.

Other fan: Oh, we will.

Trey walks towards the van. The other Misfits walk towards the restaurant. Edible stops, and addressed Heath.

Edible: Shit, I forgot. Could you go and grab my wallet from the van?

Heath: Yeah, sure.

Heath walks to the van, where the fans are departing. Trey is pocketing some money.

Trey: Looking for a little something for yourself?

Heath: No, just grabbing Ed's wallet.

Heath reaches into the front seat, and rifles through Edible's bag. He procures the wallet. He turns to leave, as Trey is lighting up a joint of his own.

Heath: So, why do you deal?

Trey: Why wouldn't I?

Heath: Because it could get you in jail?

Trey: I ain't fucking scared of that

Heath: Right. But I just don't get why you deal when you don't have to. You don't need the money... PWA pays you pretty well.

Trey: Money's money. Nothing wrong with a few bucks.

Heath: I... just don't buy it. You've got to be getting something out of it.

Trey exhales. He extinguishes his joint and glares at Heath.

Trey: What I get out of it is money. Plain and simple. Speaking of, I don't think I ever got the money from your little taste of paradise.

Heath: You gave me that!

Trey: What are you, stupid? Dealers don't give anything away for free.

Heath: I thought you were just being nice.

Trey: I was being nice, that's why I haven't beaten you down with a pipe for stealing from me. But here's your late payment notice. You owe me fifty.

Heath: FIFTY?

Trey: 30 for the premium bud. 20 for interest. You've got a week, or else I'll have to ask Edible for it.

Heath: You wouldn't...

Trey: Best believe I would.

Heath stares at Trey in disbelief. He finally lowers his head.

Heath: I'll get it to you.

Trey pats him on the head, and walks back towards the diner. Heath follows in silence.

---------------------------------

I don't know him. Not nearly well enough. I feel the same way about TJ Rage and Mass Chaos. I saw Chaos turn into Mass Caesar, and I felt that almost nothing had changed. It was just a new mask on a person I had never known. An actor in a new role. A familiar face without a soul behind it. When I look around the lockerroom these days, I see this endless masquerade of faces. Dancing about and imitating life. Some of them are familiar, some less so, and some totally alien to me. They are on display to me, and to all of the world, lying to us in order to convey some sort of ideal. Some message, written in characters, creating this barrier between the man and his audience.

Now Trey parades around in his paper bag. He fancies himself some sort of thrift store superhero. It amuses me, and I'm sure it amuses others. I thought that perhaps it would be weird to face him like this, or even to face Mass Caesar the way he was. But as I sit here, I realize that they are just as much strangers to me as any other opponents. I have this entire history of shared experience with both of those two, and for all intents and purposes they might as well be members of The Pack when we're in that ring.

I look at Trey now and I see a lost opportunity to connect. In his brain-damaged state, it's no longer certain that I'll be able to connect with him ever again. I only have the faintest impressions of what he's really like, about the man behind the gimmick. Behind the stereotypes. Behind the bag.

But if he's cogent enough. I know that he knows me, somewhere in there. He knows the man behind the mask of Apostasy. He knows Heath Yates. Or at least I fear he does. I am 17 again, worrying about whether or not a Misfit knows my secrets. I have changed so much. I am a champion, I am a professional... I am a fan favorite! I'm not some nameless pupil of a mid-carder. Apostasy is so much more than that. But Heath Yates remains behind that mask, wanting to discover the truth about Trey Spruance. The only difference is that now, I don't think I ever will get to see it. All there is now to see is the mask, paper thin and as impenetrable as steel.
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 15.1 Voting and Promo Thread   Corruption 15.1 Voting and Promo Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 4:50 pm

Corruption 15.1

Singles Match
Harlequin vs Sean Jensen
Voting based on past promo quality here and in quite a few other matches.

Singles Match
Monroe vs Seth Rotunda
I really have a lot of respect for how much Seth has stepped up his game as of late. These two could both be competing for titles very soon.

Tag Team Match
I know Brooks has already shown, and if that holds my vote won't matter. But it makes no sense for YNG to lose given that it's a main event stable in their infancy.

Singles Match
Both men have impressed as of late. Could go either way.

Tag Team Tables Match
The Pack haven't won in awhile, and I think they're due here, despite my marking for SMUT

Main Event

I like this Apostasy guy. He's going places.
Back to top Go down
John Andrews

John Andrews

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: John Andrews
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 15.1 Voting and Promo Thread   Corruption 15.1 Voting and Promo Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:24 am

Singles Match
Harlequin vs Sean Jensen

Singles Match
Monroe vs Seth Rotunda

Tag Team Match

Singles Match

Tag Team Tables Match

Main Event
Back to top Go down
Mark Johansson

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Mark Johansson
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 15.1 Voting and Promo Thread   Corruption 15.1 Voting and Promo Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 9:47 am

Mark Johansson is in a private box with his nose almost pressed against the glass, having an eagle eye view over the football field. He is not alone, the rest of Your New Gods are with him yet with a much more relaxed demeanour enjoying the finger food and beverages that are just one of many private perks about being in a box.

Mark: Ahh Thursday night football.

Ashburn: Would be better if the eagles didn’t suck.

Bryson: Ouch, old Marky Mark here is a born and bred eagles fan.

Mark: Silver and green runs through my veins.

David GS: This is just a pathetic performance.

Mark: This year should have been our year.

Bryson: Interesting you should say that, they were set to be one of the contenders of the NFC championship and to easily take the NFC East division by cleansweeping all rivals.

Mark thumps the glass as yet another touchdown is scored against his beloved eagles.

Bryson: The team brimming with champions yet look at them, their season is over.

Mark: We can still get there.

Bryson: No, you can’t. My overall point is, a team of champions doesn’t make a champion team.

As usual Nick Bryson is not talking about the current situation but something far greater. Why did we give up our titles? That is a question I have been asked constantly since our loss at Death Row.

We vacated just like anyone who vacates anything, don’t need them. The plan we have is revolutionary to rewrite the history of FMW. We have already succeeded in taking out the disease known as the Sons of Attrition. Disbanding the only faction who could stand up to us was easy and all it took was David GS.

He and Ashburn are the future of FMW, I know it, Nick Bryson knows it and you will all learn to accept it as truth.

Mark has given up on the game and returns to his seat, where he is presented with a glass of Cristal by one of the many beautiful waitresses who are waiting hand on foot for the YNG.

Mark: The draft is coming up.

Bryson: Don’t worry I have it under control.

Mark: Under control?

Bryson: There are perks to being me Marky Mark.

Mark takes a sip of his wine which is immediately replenished.

Mark: I can see that.

The final siren sounds as the clock winds down to zero and the demoralised fans begin the long trek of the stadium back in to their entry level cars to go to their standard houses in the outer suburbs of Philadelphia.

Mark: There’s always next season I guess.

Bryson: It’s good to see your optimistic about the future.

Mark: We’re still not talking about football are we?

Bryson: I don’t think we were ever talking about football. On the other hand I have promised one of these fine staff members my autograph, I will speak to you at a later date.

Bryson gets up and leaves with two busty waiters in tow, Ashburn and David GS leave pretty soon afterwards leaving Mark alone in the box.

I speak a big game, I always have my life comprises of one lie after another forever acting a different life to my own, which comes to a point that has someone in their mid thirties I begin to forget who I am and if my actions are the actions of myself or of someone I am pretending to be.

A lot of faith has been put in me to become the standover man in our young group, that is my role and that is what I have to be. I can be that, but the real question is am I that. I am sick of the lies, but you see when all you have done is lie your way through life you end up blurring the line of what is truth and what is false.

Time will tell.
Back to top Go down
Ashburn

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 15.1 Voting and Promo Thread   Corruption 15.1 Voting and Promo Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 2:27 pm

Court Battle Ahead Over Your New Gods’ Entrance Music
By John Lyndon, 1.12.2011

There’s controversy in the wrestling world over Lords of Pain Wrestling star Steve Storme’s new entrance music, which was revealed yesterday via LPW.com. The song in question is Kanye West’s “Can’t Tell Me Nothing”, the lead single from his 2007 smash hit album Graduation. It also happens to be the theme for Your New Gods, Full Metal Wrestling’s premiere stable.

Sir Nick Bryson, the leader of Your New Gods, has confirmed rumours that he will be suing Roc-A-Fella and parent label Def Jam Records for breaching their contract with the former Full Metal Champion. Reportedly, their deal stated that no other wrestler signed to a major promotion could use the song, other than those affiliated with Your New Gods. This covers formers Television Champions Mark Johansson and Matt Ashburn, and of course, Sir Nick himself.

In addition to suing the aforementioned labels, Sir Bryson has also claimed he will start a lawsuit against both Steve Storme and Lords of Pain Wrestling for choosing and acquiring the Kanye West song respectively. Bryson claimed that both parties were aware that “Can’t Tell Me Nothing” was taken but pursued it regardless, out of “jealousy and spite”.

The history between Lords of Pain Wrestling and Full Metal Wrestling has been well-documented, dating back to the infamous Pyrogate. This is just the latest in a long line of issues between the promotions. Don’t worry though; we’ll keep you posted on all the news concerning this story.

-

ashburnYNG: you’re really suing?
IAmSirBryson: of course! this storme kid can’t just use our damn music
ashburnYNG: it’s a hassle tho.. I don’t think it’s worth it
IAmSirBryson: ...
ashburnYNG: Do we REALLY need compensation? us? the richest wrestlers in the world??
IAmSirBryson: do you REALLY need that tiger in your backyard?
ashburnYNG: hmmmmmmmm…
IAmSirBryson: is it necessary?
ashburnYNG: uhhhhhhhh…
IAmSirBryson: necessary or accessory?
ashburnYNG: i’m going with accessory. JUST.
IAmSirBryson: and do you REALLY need that shark in your swimming pool?
ashburnYNG: yes.
IAmSirBryson: huh??
ashburnYNG: yes, i do. Its totally necessary. theres no way it couldn’t be there.
IAmSirBryson: ur weird. like.. srs.
ashburYNG: orly
IAmSirBryson: yarly
ashburnYNG: http://www.onelargeprawn.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2010/courage_wolf_enemies.jpg
IAmSirBryson: oh I fully intend to.

-

Matt Ashburn vs Ryder Strong on Corr

Thread started by CULTmember23, 3.12.2011

So on Corruption this week, my man Ryder Strong is gonna kick ASSburn’s ass! Then hopefully he’ll get another title shot and Bryson will send that lame ASSburn back to the under-card. He suxx!
--- CULTmember23

Hahahahah ASSBURN! Nice 1, CULTmember cos he really is an ass!
--- jayhawk09

CULT 4 LYFE YO!
--- TJxTilli

Strong is the best thing in FMW right now. SO entertaining! As for Ashburn… ehh…
--- culthead311

Ashburn should have been aborted.
--- O.G.

Make that ASSburn should have been aborted!
--- CULTmember23

I hope Ryder ends Ashburn’s career. Your New Gods are seriously pissing me off.
--- fcuk_ashburn

I second that.
--- O.G.

Everybody does. Who likes Ashburn? How could anyone?
--- studentofthegame

You guys are so mean!!1! FYI dickheads, Ashburn is SO dreamy! U guys are just jealous u’ll never get girls like he does. Its okay, you can admit it. ;]
--- YNG4ever

Somebody ban her. Now.
--- studentofthegame

Consider it done. Oh and Team Strong!! Just sayin.
--- Misfit_Killer

I’m gonna assassinate Ashburn at Corruption. I have my sniper ready and everything.
--- Necromancer

we should throw a party when ashburn dies.
--- TJxTilli

FUCK YEAH!!
--- Misfit_Killer

-

ashburnYNG: so everyone hates me on the internet.
IAmSirBryson: whats new?
ashburnYNG: just making conversation.
IAmSirBryson: the “people” on the internet piss into bottles and masturbate into flannels because they’re too goddamn lazy to do anything else with their miserable lives… their opinion on anything ever is irrelevant.
ashburnYNG: they’re dick riding that ryder guy like crazy. Its sickening.
IAmSirBryson: they relate to his IQ level.
ashburnYNG: obviously. we’re too high-brow for the masses.
IAmSirBryson: I had to accept that a long time ago.
ashburnYNG: yeah.
ashburnYNG: hey check this out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH2-TGUlwu4
ashburnYNG: gotta love it
ashburnYNG: nick?
ashburnYNG: NICK!!!1!!
IAmSirBryson: damn.
ashburnYNG: You watched it all, didn’t you?
IAmSirBryson: ………………………….. maybe.
ashburnYNG: how about we make THAT our theme?
IAmSirBryson has signed out.
ashburnYNG: prick.
Back to top Go down
Ashburn

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 15.1 Voting and Promo Thread   Corruption 15.1 Voting and Promo Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 2:29 pm

Singles Match
Harlequin vs Sean Jensen

Singles Match
Monroe vs Seth Rotunda

Tag Team Match

Singles Match

Tag Team Tables Match

Main Event

Last edited by Ashburn on Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 15.1 Voting and Promo Thread   Corruption 15.1 Voting and Promo Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 2:32 pm

Singles Match
Harlequin vs Sean Jensen

Singles Match
Monroe vs Seth Rotunda

Tag Team Match

Singles Match

Tag Team Tables Match

Main Event

Back to top Go down
Loins

Loins

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Daniel Prideman
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 15.1 Voting and Promo Thread   Corruption 15.1 Voting and Promo Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 5:47 pm

Corruption 15.1

Singles Match
Harlequin vs Sean Jensen

Singles Match
Monroe vs Seth Rotunda

Tag Team Match

Singles Match

Tag Team Tables Match

Main Event

Back to top Go down
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Tromboner Man

Rep : 15

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian G. Smitten
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 15.1 Voting and Promo Thread   Corruption 15.1 Voting and Promo Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 6:17 pm

Very poor turn out...

Singles Match
Harlequin vs Sean Jensen

Singles Match
Monroe vs Seth Rotunda

Tag Team Match
Mark Johansson and David GS

Singles Match
Matt Ashburn

Tag Team Tables Match
Eastwood and Daniel Prideman

Main Event
Apostasy (c)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/trombonerman
PBrooks

PBrooks

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Paul Brooks
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 15.1 Voting and Promo Thread   Corruption 15.1 Voting and Promo Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:08 pm

Singles Match
Harlequin vs Sean Jensen

Singles Match
Monroe vs Seth Rotunda

Tag Team Match

Singles Match

Tag Team Tables Match

Main Event
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 15.1 Voting and Promo Thread   Corruption 15.1 Voting and Promo Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:08 am

Harlequin vs Sean Jensen

Seth Rotunda

Mark Johansson and David GS

Matt Ashburn

Eastwood and Daniel Prideman

Apostasy

Last edited by Skyler Striker on Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mark Johansson

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Mark Johansson
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 15.1 Voting and Promo Thread   Corruption 15.1 Voting and Promo Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:38 am

Singles Match
Harlequin vs Sean Jensen

Singles Match
Monroe vs Seth Rotunda

Tag Team Match

Singles Match

Tag Team Tables Match

Main Event
Back to top Go down
Storm183

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Storm
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 15.1 Voting and Promo Thread   Corruption 15.1 Voting and Promo Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:41 pm

Random Dramatic Voice: Warning: The following promo is [BEEP]ing awful as most of these [BEEP]ing swear words will be beeped out. If you don't like that or you do not want to continue read this [BEEP]ing promo then [BEEP] off, rite?

Backstage at Ammunition 15.1 inside SMUT's locker room, we are in the presence of SMUT (STORMMASTER, Son of Shark Boy and the Paper Bag Man) where we see STORMMASTER in his normal flux, standing still in the corner of the room and motionless. Surrounding a small round table situated in the middle of the room is STORMMASTER's managers Peyton and Reggie.

Peyton: What the [BEEP] is this?

Reggie: Dude, this is a PG promo.

Peyton: Who the [BEEP] authorised that?

Reggie: Your mother.

Peyton: You and your mother jokes.

Looking frustrated, Peyton writes down something on a piece of paper and gives it to The Linguist who looks at it in disgust.

Peyton: What was that look for?

Linguist: You just [BEEP]ing accused my client of sexual harrassment.

Reggie: Bull[BEEP]! That's just a contract telling us to watch our [BEEP]ing language. This is a PG promo.

Linguist: No wonder John Cena is getting massive heat lately. This mother[BEEP]er wants us to watch PG [BEEP], like Vince McMahon would have anything else to say about that matter.

Peyton: I [BEEP]ing hate Vince McMahon.

Reggie: Can we get back on topic n[BEEP]er?

Peyton: You calling me a n[BEEP]er?

Reggie: Yah, you got a [BEEP]ing problem with that son?

In the far corner, we see Son of Shark Boy and Paper Bag Man deep in conversation. Reggie notices this.

Reggie: Dude, what is their beef?

Linguist: Excuse me?

Reggie: You know, beef? As in what the [BEEP] is wrong with them?

Linguist: Your black maybe?

Reggie: N[BEEP]er, that's racist. I maybe black but I'm definitely not The Rock.

Linguist: The Rock has nothing on you idiot.

Suddenly a lightbulb flickers.

Reggie: What the [BEEP]?

Peyton: Clearly the great one wants to say something.

Linguist: Since when was STORMMASTER The Rock?

While Reggie and The Linguist continue to argue, Son of Shark Boy decides to leave the room for no apparent reason. Peyton notices this.

Peyton: Where the [BEEP] is he going?

Linguist: What am I all of the sudden? His PA?

Reggie: N[BEEP]er, you are his manager?

Suddenly the lights flicker.

Reggie: Dude, the lights are flickering.

With Reggie's observation improving every single second, the lights suddenly are turned off then...you know what is coming next don't you?

STORMMASTER: LET STORMMASTER TELL YOU SOMETHING IMPORTANT!

The red eyes of STORMMASTER light up brightly, blinding anyone that would look dead in the eyes of STORMMASTER!!!

STORMMASTER: DEATH ROW WAS STORMMASTER'S FAULT! HE HAD AN OPENING AND NICHOLAS GRAY BUMMED HIM! SON OF SHARK BOY HELPED STORMMASTER!

Reggie's voice: What the fuck is that noise?

Peyton's voice: Shut it, STORMMASTER is speaking!

STORMMASTER: CORRUPTION GOT EXTENDED BY A DAY, WELL STORMMASTER WILL LIKE TO TELL YOU SOMETHING IMPORTANT!

Reggie's voice: Dude, did STORMMASTER just break the fourth wall?

Peyton's voice: I SAID SHUT IT!!

STORMMASTER: DEATH ROW MAY HAVE BEEN DISAPPOINTING BUT STORMMASTER WILL WHIP UP A STORM ALONG WITH A NEW LOOK SHARK BOY! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! THE PACK WILL BE UNPACKED BY THE TIME THAT STORMMASTER AND SON OF SHARK BOY WILL BE THROUGH WITH THEM!

Suddenly the lights are back to normal with STORMMASTER suddenly...gone?

The scene fades to dark.
Back to top Go down
Seth

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Rotunda
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 15.1 Voting and Promo Thread   Corruption 15.1 Voting and Promo Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:46 pm

“This is sickening,” Rotunda spat, as his face contorted with disgust after looking at the tacky Christmas decorations around him in the green room.

“Look, any publicity is good publicity,” Rotunda’s agent, Thomas Ap Gruff said cheerily as he put on a Santa’s hat.

“I am not giving out presents,” Rotunda said sternly.

“Oh come on, it’s Christmas time,” Gruff said.

“I’m not giving out presents,” Rotunda repeated.

“Don’t be a scrooge.”

“Why can’t I be like the other wrestlers and appearing on ESPN, or having a documentary about my everyday life? Heck, Nick Bryson has won an Oscar,” Rotunda whined as he ripped off tinsel off the nearest wall.

“It’s for charity…” Gruff shrugged.

“And…?”

“Season of goodwill.”

“Season of me not giving a shit for anyone not called Seth Rotunda or Thomas ap Gruff.”

“So you do care!” Gruff grinned.

“For the third time, I’m not giving presents to well-off middle class snot-nosed brats.”

“What would you rather do?” Gruff questioned.

“Go as far as to set fire to an abandoned puppies shelter.”

“Do you want the pay check or not?”

“Yes…” Rotunda moaned.

“So it looks like there won’t be any smouldering puppies then.”

“Fine…I’m doing for the money.”

“I will give you £50 if you give Eastwood a present dressed as an elf.”

“I will honestly send you to a hospital because of the facial injuries you will suffer if you push it any further.”

“Speaking of which, I think you’re up in five minutes,” Gruff whimpered as he had a quick look at his watch.

“Jesus Christ,” Rotunda swore as his introduction echoed around the corridors.

“It’ll be quick,” Gruff said.

Rotunda exited the green room and stormed through a corridor. His fame and glory didn’t lie in these stupid attempts to raise his profile; he was Seth Rotunda, The Dream Killer, and now children’s entertainer at the festive times and now that he’s facing Monroe, part time hobo exterminator. But on the other hand, a pay check is a pay check. Rotunda quickly snatched a Santa beard and hat and clumsily put it on, before bursting through a hanging curtain, to a rapturous amount of clapping, into a crowd of families dressed up all Christmassy and one or two babies crying. Then it fell silent…as if with disappointment.

“Ho…ho..ho,” Rotunda said sarcastically.

Meanwhile, in the crowd, a mother tried to push her son towards Rotunda in an effort to at least have a memorable Christmas moment, only for the son to dig his heels into the ground and stop completely.

“Who wants presents?”

“…”

“I’m out of here,” Rotunda yelled as he stormed backstage again.

“I swear to god, if you pull that shit again, you are fired!” Rotunda snapped as he slammed the door of the limo, causing Gruff to flinch.

“Jeez, I’m sorry, get over it,” Gruff apologized.

“I’m The Dream Killer; I deserved to be treated with at least some kind of class.”

“Sure, fine, okay, anything you want Seth,” Gruff muttered quickly.

“You want me to get a better agent? Somebody who can actually turn around my career for the better? At the moment, I can’t win a match! I blame that squarely on you,” Rotunda accused.

“Now just wait a second, I’m at fault here?”

“Yes, every single loss is due to you not negotiating a better match on the card with management. Instead, I usually give half-assed performances against the lesser performers, as I like to call them.”

“Well maybe if you were a better boxer we wouldn’t be in this mess,” Gruff said cynically, causing Rotunda to stare a hole into Gruff.

“Do you want to repeat that,” Rotunda growled.

“You aren’t as good as you think you are!”

“If I wasn’t such a good boxer, then how are you my agent? I ended your own boxer career, Tom, I can make you end up on the unemployment line in an instant,” Rotunda barked.

“You take that back!”

“No mate, you’re the biggest failure in this limo, even including the chauffeur.”

“Bastard!” Gruff yelled as he swung a punch at Rotunda, that Rotunda caught and responded with a quick punch to the nose, causing blood to seep out of it.

“You just tried to punch me. But once again, I stopped you with one punch,” Rotunda said calmly as Gruff wiped the blood from his nose.

“Fuck off,” Gruff muttered.

“Now, now language, Mister Gruff. Unfortunately, because of you trying to cause me harm, I think I have to fire you,” Rotunda said mockingly.

“Good,” Gruff muttered.

“Driver!” Rotunda shouted as the limo stopped.

“You’re doomed to failure.”

“Goodbye, Mister Tom Gruff,” Rotunda smiled as he opened the limo door before pushing his now former agent out of the door.

“Where to now, Sir?” The Driver asked.

“Aldridge Clarke, my good man,” Rotunda replied.
Back to top Go down
Seth

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Rotunda
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 15.1 Voting and Promo Thread   Corruption 15.1 Voting and Promo Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:48 pm

Corruption 15.1

Singles Match
Harlequin vs Sean Jensen

Singles Match
Monroe vs Seth Rotunda

Tag Team Match

Singles Match

Tag Team Tables Match

Main Event

Back to top Go down
Sharpedo King
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion
Sharpedo King

Rep : -1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sharpedo King
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 15.1 Voting and Promo Thread   Corruption 15.1 Voting and Promo Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 11:51 pm

A Young Shark's New Threads

As we get a good look of SoSB dressing from the neck-down, we bring you to the locker room, where Son of Shark Boy was looking for some new clothes. He had just put a form-fitting jumpsuit on, as he reached for a pair of gloves from the pile of accessories that came with one of the few new outfits that the Deep Sea Sensation bought online to try on. Other failed costumes were strewn all over the floor, including a torn Sharkamania t-shirt, and a light blue and grey boa that came with it. So a parody of Hulk Hogan was out of the question.

SoSB: We lost our chance at the Tag Team Titles… to a team that earned our respect… We also earned theirs, but why do I feel regret for not being quick enough to gain the pinfall?

The Young Shark slipped on the gloves, securing them to the form-fitting long-sleeved singlet that was a part of his potential new look.

SoSB: Though I can summarize my thoughts about what happened at Death Row IV, I am focusing more on finding a new look. I already had enough of being compared to the original Shark Boy; being called his bastard son, as well as the similarities to our mask. It has gotten too annoying, so I’m going to evolve, and to start it off, it’s time for me to have a change of wardrobe.

Slipping on new, yet shorter boots, SoSB tested the comfort of the new boots, seeing if they snugly fit the form of his feet like the familiar comfort of his old wrestling boots. The boots had never worn out completely in over the two years he has worn them, and he wasn’t happy about retiring the pair of boots he once considered wearing every day.

SoSB: StormMaster and I, despite our latest shortcomings, have evolved since we were reunited. We won’t be the same team that you have faced your team before, Pack. We will show you why it will be more difficult to throw a wrench into the gears of a well-oiled machine.

Dropping the mask he grew up wearing unceremoniously onto the floor, SoSB abandoned his old public ‘face’ for a new one. Not seeing the face of his new look, SoSB lifts the light blue helmet from its perch on the bench, as sounds of fastening and securing it to his head were heard out of view.

SoSB: This is the last outfit with me I have ordered online, and if the guys outside mock this outfit like they did the others, I am going to have to tell StormMaster to find new managers… I have a limit to how much criticism I can take in stride. Although, I wouldn’t mind keeping Peyton for a while…

Outside the locker room, Reggie and Peyton, along with The Linguist were waiting on SoSB to come out with his new look. Reggie was more impatient than ever.

Reggie: What is that shark nigga going to do next, wear a singlet and call himself the All-Shark Shark? That is too much like that foo’ Jack Thwagger!

Linguist: The wrestler’s name is Jack Swagger, why did you call him ‘Thwagger?’ And I for one, am glad that the PG Promo shit is over with.

Reggie: Bitch, that wigga calls himself that every time he opens his dick-sucking mouth! I don’t think that bitch has a speech impediment, I think he IS Jack Thwagger!

Peyton: Would you shut the fuck up for just one minute, you fuckin’ Asswipes?! I hear Sharky walking out!

Soon, SoSB walked out after returning to his silent façade, his steps echoing in the silence that had hit the room as soon as the hinges made a resounding creak. He looked at them through the constraints of the visor of his helmet, which was a stark contrast on how he used to see things through the eye-holes of his old mask.

Corruption 15.1 Voting and Promo Thread SharkRanger

Reggie: Look at you Shark Bitch, you look like a fuckin’ Power Ranger! HAHA!

Peyton: I think it fits his attitude after what had happened at Death Row.

Reggie: What are you, nigga… Fruity Pebbles? Have a bitch crush on SoSB, Peyton?!

Peyton: What’s it to you, fuckwit?!

Just as he thought would happen; SoSB got criticized for his drastic costume change. But he remembered looking in the mirror, and how he looked great in this costume, especially more… shark-like. He loved it, and though he didn’t get what he wanted in compliments, he wasn’t going to change from that.

Linguist: Assholes, SoSB told me that he is keeping this look, and you had better shut your pie-holes up before he shuts them for you! And seeing how you are bashing each other and my client, I am going to let him!

Just then, both Reggie and Peyton shut up. The Linguist found it amusing that he was able to get them to shut up that quickly, seeing how much they let their mouth runneth over. SoSB found it amusing as well, though he had to use theatrics to laugh histerically… and honestly, he was starting to dislike being the silent wrestler.

Linguist: Good, Now I think this look is close to a cross between LPW’s Mighty Dyno Might, and TNA’s SUICIDE. It's streamlined, more fitting for SoSB's values, and the Pack won’t know what hit ‘em!

Peyton: Let’s show ‘em the new look of SMUT’s Sharky.

Reggie: Look out, Pack ‘o Bitches, ‘cause Son of Shark Bitch has got a brand new look!

Keeping the thoughts of selling the other costumes on Craigslist or eBay for another time, the Deep Sea Sensation has made his evolution. He’ll use this night to see for himself what his Shark Nation will think of his drastic change. Well, we will find out soon, while SoSB heads toward the tunnel to the stage.

Fin. (Get it?)
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 15.1 Voting and Promo Thread   Corruption 15.1 Voting and Promo Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 11:55 pm

He was many things, some of which were foreign to him.

He was prominent. He was important. He'd been those two before, but not for quite a while - not since he'd lost the TV Title. They certainly hadn't made him prominent, not by a long shot. With them he'd always been the fourth tier, the unknowledgeable rookie, the bottom rung on the ladder. Yeah, they may have talked him up as the next big thing, may have spoken highly of him when he was around to hear their praise, but there had always been an unspoken rule of limitation.

Hannibal was the FMC player. Celt was the UV guy. Leon, successful or not, was to pursue the Abandoned Title. And he, being too "new" and too "inexperienced" to challenge either Austin or Smitten for the C4 Title, had been condemned to bust his ass, performing at a much higher level than any of them, for the lowliest strap in the company.

No longer. He deserved better, damned if he didn't.

He was also hated. That in particular was new to him, and he'd spent a great deal of time wondering about how he'd respond to it. Part of him had wondered if, having never really been subjected to it, he would be able to cope with receiving verbal abuse instead of verbal praise from the fans; he wondered if he'd react harshly to it, if he'd allow it to break him down, or if he'd simply go into denial and hallucinate that the fans loved him. Nick had been guilty of this on occasion, he'd observed, though he wasn't sure if it was merely a ploy or if his new mentor was really delusional. He didn't want the latter to happen to him. He didn't want to be like Nick, at least not in that regard.

As it turned out, all his worrying had been unfounded. The hatred hadn't got to him; more than that, he'd actually found himself reveling in it. He supposed it was a bit cruel of him, but he'd thoroughly enjoyed watching the men who had held him back for so long get decimated, largely by his own hand. The Spear he'd given to Celt in particular would go down as one of his personal favorites.

He was enjoying himself. That, in a way, was the most foreign feeling of them all.

He was happy.

Corruption 15.1 Voting and Promo Thread OELD2

Sunday, August 21, 2011
After Corruption 14.1
New York City

Backstage at Madison Square Garden, Hannibal Frost and David GS stand by, watching as a doctor checks out Leon Caprice. The Son of Attrition rests on a steel chair, sitting in a daze as the medical professional shines a light in one eye, then the other.

DGS: Well?

Pursing his lips, the doctor snaps the light off, puts it back in his bag, and gets to his feet.

Doctor: No concussion, as far as I can tell. His head's going to hurt for a good long while, but after that goes away he'll be fine.

Frost sighs aloud, and David runs a hand through his hair.

Frost: All right. Thanks, Doc.

The doctor nods and starts off down the backstage corridor. Frost and DGS watch him go for a few moments, then turn and kneel down in front of Leon. The former Abandoned Champion is leaned far back in the chair, and his eyes are only half-open.

Frost: There anything you want us to get for ya? Bottle of water, something to eat?

Leon groans, and his mouth works silently for a few moments before any sound comes out.

Leon: Ugh ... water'd be great.

DGS: Okay, I'll be back in a jiff.

Getting to his feet, the Phenom starts off in the same direction the doctor went, searching for a vending machine or a food vendor that hasn't left the arena yet. Arriving at a t-junction, he turns the corner and almost runs right into the three members of Y.N.G. - Nick Bryson, Matt Ashburn, and Mark Johansson. He immediately freezes, raising his fists, but Bryson only smirks at him as Ashburn and Johansson snicker.

Bryson: Relax, Girl Scout. We mean you no harm.

DGS: That right?

The Full Metal Champion nods slowly, still smirking alongside his stablemates. After a time David lowers his fists, still eyeing the three cautiously. He circles around the three, wary of any sudden movements, and is about to continue off on his search for a bottle of water when Bryson speaks out again.

Bryson: You didn't lose, you know.

David stops and, against his better judgment, turns.

DGS: Come again?

Bryson: Your match tonight, against the Together Demons. You didn't lose, Leon did. Just like he lost the Abandoned Title to Apostasy, and just like he lost his rematch at Ultimatum. Think about it, Davey. Leon's a loser. So is Hannibal. And Celtykins, the Ultraviolent Champion, can't even protect himself from a measly little backstage assault. Not you, though. You went toe-to-toe with Chris Austin at Ultimatum. You competed on both brands in one show. You put together the longest undefeated streak a rookie's ever had in this company.

The Phenom narrows his eyes, glaring at each member of Y.N.G. in turn.

DGS: What's your point?

Bryson rolls his eyes and smiles, glancing sidelong at Ashburn and Johansson, who shake their heads and snicker again.

Bryson: Bit slow on the uptake, are we? That's fine. My point, Davey, is that you don't belong with losers. You belong with winners - you belong with us.

David's eyes widen briefly before narrowing again. He takes a step back, and then another, glaring luridly at them the entire time.

DGS: You're nuts.

Bryson: Am I?

DGS: Yeah. Yeah, you are. Find another stooge for you collection, because I'm not interested.

The smiles disappear from Ashburn and Johansson's faces at the stooge comment, but Bryson's remains steadfast, even as David turns and walks away from them. The three watch the Phenom until he comes to another junction in the corridor and turns, disappearing from sight, before resuming conversationg amongst themselves.

Sunday, October 11, 2011
After Corruption 14.2
Atlanta, Georgia

Outside the Phillips Arena, David GS stands next to a taxi cab parked at the curb. In the backseat are Leon Caprice, Hannibal Frost, and the Celt. The cab's back window is down, and DGS stands bent-over, talking to his stablemates.

Leon: You sure you don't wanna come back to the hotel with us?

DGS: Nah, I'm heading right to the airport from here. Rachel's expecting me home.

Leon: All right. Take it easy, we'll see you at 14.3 if not before. And hey, Dave.

David had been making to stand up and back away from the curb, but he bends back down to the window at Leon's behest. Leon and the Celt both smile and nod at him, and Hannibal - though still dazed from the beating he suffered at Harlequin's hands earlier in the night - shoots him a thumbs-up from where he lounges at the far end of the backseat.

Leon: Good job tonight. Really - the Pack never stood a chance.

Smiling sheepishly, the Phenom scratches at the crown of his head.

DGS: Uh ... thanks, guys.

Leon nods and signals to the cab driver. David steps back from the curb and waves as the taxi pulls away, watching as it leaves the parking lot and disappears from view. He then begins glancing up and down the thruway that goes past the arena, looking for another cab to hail. He suddenly becomes aware of someone standing behind him, and he turns to see Nick Bryson, Matt Ashburn, and Mark Johansson. The three members of Y.N.G. are garbed in street clothes, like David himself.

DGS: What, again?

Bryson: You continue to impress, David.

Ashburn: Continue to prove that you don't belong with the Sons of Attrition, too.

DGS: You guys are out of your minds. I have half a mind to whip your asses right here, right now for that shit you pulled during Hannibal's match. Do you guys really think you're going to get me to jump ship like that?

None of Y.N.G. speaks for a few moments. Bryson looks to Ashburn, and then to Johansson, before turning back to David and cracking a toothy grin.

Bryson: Yes. We do.

David actually tosses his head back and laughs.

DGS: You're inSANE!

Bryson: You keep saying that, David. You have such a low opinion of us, even when we have such a high opinion of you. See, I think ... we think that you're going to jump ship because you're too smart not to.

David chuckles again, though not as loudly as before.

DGS: Is that right?

Bryson: Yes, it is. You have the potential to be great, David - more than Leon, more than Celt, more than Hannibal. In the ring, you've already realized that potential. Anyone who saw you single-handedly pick the Pack apart tonight would attest to that. But the Sons of Attrition, they can't help you become everything in this business you're capable of being - they're too busy fighting this conceited, idealistic battle against anything they deem "wrong" or "evil" to concern themselves with things like success or relevance. Look at the facts: this little quest of their cost Hannibal the Full Metal Championship and Leon the Abandoned Championship.

Johansson: Their obsession with purging FMW of "evil" even cost you the TV Title.

At this, Ashburn looks over at Johansson and opens his mouth to say something, but Bryson nudges him in the side and shakes his head 'no'. Matt looks at him for a moment, unsure, but shuts his mouth all the same. Noticing the exchange, DGS can't help but smile.

DGS: And you telling me all this is supposed to accomplish ... what, exactly?

Bryson shrugs.

Bryson: We just want to open your eyes, is all. You could be so much more than you are, than what they're letting you be, and all you have to do is switch sides.

Johansson: It's a lot easier than it sounds, you know.

DGS: Right, I'm sure it is. But see, you guys, here's the thing: I'm not like you. There are more important things than just being champion, than just making money, and unlike you shits, I'm not so blinded by greed and lust for power that I can't see that.

Matt and Mark have stopped smiling, but Bryson has not.

Bryson: So you think you're better than we are. Is that it?

A taxi cab pulls up behind David. The Phenom smiles at the three members of Y.N.G and backs towards it, pulling the door open while still looking at them. He tosses his one duffel bag in to the backseat, and gives them a callous sort of salute before putting one foot inside the cab.

DGS: I know I'm better than you are. And at Death Row Leon, Celt, Hannibal, and I are gonna prove it to you.

Before Nick, Matt, or Mark can respond, he steps fully into the backseat of the cab and pulls the door shut.

DGS: The airport.

The cabby starts driving without a word, and David looks out the window to see Y.N.G. watching after him as the taxi pulls away. He settles into his seat, still smiling, but after a bit the smile falls away, leaving an expression of indecision behind. David lets his head fall back against the headrest and sighs, staring at the ceiling of the cab in deep, conflicted thought.

Thursday, October 27, 2011
After Corruption 14.3
New Orleans, Louisiana

Backstage at New Orleans Arena, David GS lays on a bench in an otherwise-empty locker room, his head resting in his wife's lap. Rachel has placed a towel on David's forehead and strokes his hair gently, not speaking as David recovers from taking the Suffrage, Harlequin's finishing maneuver, onto the steel steps. She looks up in surprise as a sudden knock comes at the door. She opens her mouth to answer, but her husband beats her to it.

DGS: ... come in.

Rachel looks down at David for a moment, then back up at the door as it opens. Nick Bryson walks in, flanked by Matt Ashburn and Mark Johansson.

Rachel: You people ...

Bryson merely smiles. Hearing the venom in his wife's voice, David opens his eyes. Seeing Y.N.G. in the room, he grunts loudly and forces himself to his feet, pulling the washcloth from his head and throwing it to the floor. Everyone watches in silence as he goes over to the far wall, moving with jerky, stumbling steps, but it isn't until he grabs a steel chair and starts lumbering towards Y.N.G. that anyone takes action.

Bryson: Whoa, whoa, whoa!

The Full Metal Champion holds his hands up defensively, but David keeps coming.

Bryson: Gg ... w ... stop him! Get the chair from him!

Ashburn and Johansson dart forward, and are able to wrest the chair from David's grasp with little difficulty. Rachel cries out and comes off the bench, but reluctantly sits back down when Y.N.G. does nothing more. They don't even restrain David - they just shove him back a few steps, where he stands, swaying gently back and forth.

Bryson: All right. Got that out of your system?

DGS: You're ...

He blinks hard a few times, and shakes his head.

DGS: You're not on the ground, so no.

Bryson: Hmm. Well, you're not really in a position to do anything about that, so you're just gonna stand there and listen or we'll beat you half-to-death. Got it?

David opens his mouth to reply, then closes it again. He looks over at Rachel, who sits silently on the bench with wide eyes, then turns back to Bryson.

DGS: Got it.

Bryson spreads his arms jovially.

Bryson: Great! Now, David, here's something to think about: when you were out there tonight, getting distracted into a concussion by us and Harlequin, where was Leon Caprice? Where was the Celt? Where was Hannibal Frost?

DGS: They -

Ashburn: They what?

David stops, leaned against the wall, and looks over at Rachel again.

Bryson: They nothing. That's all there is to it - when you were getting dissected, whether it had anything to do with us or not, they weren't there to help you. Just like last week, none of you led the charge out there to save Hannibal from the same fate. See Davey, what we did tonight, we did to make a point.

DGS: And what ... what might that be?

Bryson: That we here in Y.N.G. are better than the Sons of Attrition, in literally every way. Hannibal and those other stooges preach a gospel of purging evil, taking an stance against corruption, and actively seeking out those who would do FMW wrong, but look at tonight. They only come out to fight us when it's convenient for them. We don't do that, David. We don't offer up bullshit like that - when we say we're going to do something, we do exactly that. That's how you get to the top in this business, David. That's how you become successful. We're concerned with those things, so we say we are concerned with those things.

David doesn't respond. Rachel gets up from her seat on the bench and goes over to him, wrapping her arms around his shoulders and looking scornfully at Y.N.G. as Bryson, Ashburn, and Johansson smirk at the two of them.

Rachel: David ...

DGS: Quiet.

Rachel: But David ...

DGS: I said quiet.

He doesn't even look at her, instead staring Bryson in the face with incalculable focus.

Bryson: Just think about it. With us, you'll go farther and higher than Hannibal and his happy gang of do-gooders could ever hope to take you.

He motions to Ashburn and Johansson, and the three of them prepare to leave. Before he steps out into the hallway, he turns back to DGS, no longer smiling.

Bryson: You know where to get a hold of us.

DGS: ... yeah. Yeah, I do.

Without another word, Bryson steps out into the hallway and pulls the door shut behind him. Rachel helps David back over to the bench and sits him down before taking a seat next to him. They sit in silence for a long time.

He was many things.

At first, he was vehemently opposed. He had been certain beyond a shadow of a doubt that they were wrong, that they were delusional, that they had no idea what the hell they were talking about. It wasn't about money, wasn't about being successful - it was about making the fans happy, about winning the right way, and about picking yourself up when you lost.

That was what he'd thought. Then he'd looked at Rachel. She'd been sitting on the sofa, watching TV; she seemed happy.

Then he'd seen her sitting on a sidewalk, or standing in line at a soup kitchen, with nothing but the clothes on her back and the claim to fame that was her famous ex-husband, who had been injured or killed in a fall from a ladder, through a table. It was a gross exaggeration, yes, but he'd seen it all the same. He'd seen it, and along with it he'd seen the truth in Nick Bryson's words.

After he was vehemently opposed, he became unsure.

After that, he was reluctant.

Then he was accepting.

Then Death Row came around. He went out there, dropped Leon on his face, and snapped the Celt and half, and suddenly he saw. He saw how much more he could be, how much they had kept him from being.

Now he was booked against two nothings. He was a sure thing, an easy victory, a rocket whose flight ceiling didn't exist.

He was prominent. He was relevant. He was dominant.

He was Your New God.
Back to top Go down
Sharpedo King
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion
Sharpedo King

Rep : -1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sharpedo King
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 15.1 Voting and Promo Thread   Corruption 15.1 Voting and Promo Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 11:56 pm

Singles Match
Harlequin vs Sean Jensen

Singles Match
Monroe vs Seth Rotunda

Tag Team Match

Singles Match

Tag Team Tables Match

Main Event

Last edited by The Blurpedo on Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 15.1 Voting and Promo Thread   Corruption 15.1 Voting and Promo Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 11:57 pm

Singles Match
Harlequin vs Sean Jensen

Singles Match
Monroe vs Seth Rotunda

Tag Team Match

Singles Match

Tag Team Tables Match

Main Event

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 15.1 Voting and Promo Thread   Corruption 15.1 Voting and Promo Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corruption 15.1 Voting and Promo Thread
Page 1 of 1