AuthorMessage
Runihura

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: My review...   Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:17 pm

So...

As one of new guy's that has just walked in the door of the FMW, I thought I'd share that perspective... The good and the bad... What attracted me to this federation and what I think could be improved upon.

#1 - I love the fact that the federation itself is a welcoming promotion. I like that results are fully written out and not sumerized like some places. I like that members are welcoming to new guys like myself.

#2 - There's a chat box. Those are always good.

#3 - I Love that we're required to provide some common moves. Makes it a hell of a lot easier to write matches. Some federations don't even do that. It's ridiculous.

#4 - The Application set up love it, gives alot for us writers, giving us alot of creativeness with it.

#5 - Might consider devising a list showing who's "Heel", "Nuetral", or "Face". With that being said a list for both Taken music, and pic bases even one that shows taken finishers, I say that so each wrestler has his very own unique finishers.

#6 - I love the fact that the IN Character section is its own, seperating it from the Out of character section, which is AMAZING as I've seen some federations that didn't do that making them very tacky which I'm glad FMW isn't.

#7 - Wish FMW had a rankings list, much like the WWE has, but one that was Unofficial, or even official, maybe a Top 10 or Top 5 of the weeks list.

#8 - I also like that the forum has splits in it dividing the OOC, from the In Character, to Games etc. I also like the Forum colors purple and black very easy on the eyes, and the black background makes it very easy to read long Promos and such.

#9 - Something FMW might want to consider doing, which is having a main page, though some promotions don't see a point in them, it could be very plain with the words or letters FMW or Full Metal Wrestling being underneath the letters being read out in a longer form. Also a main page would give it a more professional feel, and may even attract some more members seeing how alot of people won't join a promotion if there isn't one, for me though it's not about a site, but rather the writers and competition in what one brings out of one another.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
FMW World Tag Team Champion

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: My review...   Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:45 pm

We occasionally have the E25, which is that rankings thing. But when I say occasionally, I mean "once in a blue moon when Ro decides to do up graphics for it/find people to rate for it)

Could probably do it with just the roster graphics and TEXT though.

thenickbryson 7:13 pm
do you ever wish you could lick your own balls
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: My review...   Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:15 pm

Hey man, thanks a lot for the feedback here. Let me touch on a few of your points though:

7) Rankings List - We do this pretty infrequently. We HAVE had it before, ranking the top 25 in the fed, but it does take an awful lot of time and effort on the part of a very few people to do. We may try to bring this back sometime, but right now our focus is mainly on getting the current show out and the next card up, however we definately might have another e25 (thats what we call our system) in the future, possibly soon.

5) A taken list, etc - We do have a roster page, but it isn't exactly updated. We've had, and have had a lot in the past, a lot of fluxuation in the roster, so sometimes it is difficult to keep that updated. However, if you do find you have a question or have put down something already in use, you can ask in the OOC thread or someone will alternatively tell you.

9) Main Page - We did once have a main page, but it cost money to host. I get what youre suggesting, though, just try to find like a free website hoster to direct to a main page. One of the things some feds do is their own wiki pages, perhaps we can try to update those and provide links to it in the signup thread or as a main link so people can look over the things we've accomplished. Its a good idea, we'll have to mull it around a bit with the head staff.

thanks for your input, not many people do something like this. Kudos =)

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: My review...   Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:16 am

Figured seeing how I'm one of the new guys here in FMW, giving a review from someone who's not established in the federation yet, would show some of the things that caught my eye as to why I joined up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My review...   

Back to top Go down

My review...
Page 1 of 1