Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bobino

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Butters
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.1 Voting and Promo Thread   Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:44 pm

Ammunition 14.1
from the Nationwide Arena in Columbus, Ohio

National Anthem Match
Killswitch vs "Outlaw" John Andrews

Triple Threat Match
David GS vs Osiris (w/ Jeff Whitt and Crusoe)vs Ryu Quinn

Singles Match
Anwyl vs Artemis

Abandoned Championship Match
Apostasy (c) vs Eastwood

Tag Team Match
Drew Michaels and Faith vs Chris Austin and Abel Steele

Main Event
FMW Tag Team Championship Match
Damien Inferno and Nick Gray (c) vs Leviticus and Jonathan King vs Slegnadamus and Butters

theomega311@gmail.com 11:51 pm
(11:51:32 PM): Buffalo is nowhere near New York.
Back to top Go down
MASS Caesar

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.1 Voting and Promo Thread   Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:34 pm

Ammunition 14.1

National Anthem Match
Killswitch

Triple Threat Match
Ryu Quinn

Singles Match
Anwyl

Apostasy (c)

Tag Team Match
Chris Austin and Abel Steele

Main Event
Damien Inferno and Nick Gray (c)
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.1 Voting and Promo Thread   Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:53 pm

Ammunition 14.1

National Anthem Match

"Outlaw" John Andrews
Killswitch, you're better than that outing, man.

Triple Threat Match
David GS
DGS and Ryu's offerings have made this a difficult choice. I would have picked Ryu if he were an ACTUAL rookie because he had a stunning debut promo, however DGS didn't miss a step and he needs to get some momentum back.

Singles Match
Anwyl

Apostasy (c)

Tag Team Match
Chris Austin and Abel Steele

Main Event

Leviticus and Jonathan King
Honest to God I think GSW needs this victory to inject some life into what's been a significant letdown of a storyline. Gray Inferno were impressive though so this isn't final.

Last edited by RCA on Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryu Quinn

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.1 Voting and Promo Thread   Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:11 pm

National Anthem Match

Triple Threat Match

Singles Match
Anwyl vs Artemis

Apostasy (c) vs Eastwood

Tag Team Match
Chris Austin deserves props where it's due. Phenomenal promo that humanizes Austin for me and provides enough emotional conflict to keep one vested in him. If TyranT didn't have the real life constraints, I would have really been interested to see this match if everyone had managed to promo to their ability.

Main Event
Damien Inferno and Nick Gray (c) vs Leviticus and Jonathan King vs Slegnadamus and Butters
Coinflip decision. Damien and Nick are phenomenal and have amazing tag team chemistry, while Levi and King come off as the hungry newcomers who really want those titles. Could have easily gone either way.
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Butters
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.1 Voting and Promo Thread   Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:03 pm

"By now... You should know how this goes..."

Fade in. We are shown a classic setting, a dark empty room with four torches in a box around our speaker. Butters sits on a black steel chair in the very center, looking a bit "old school". He is wearing a classic black trench coat, his head hung, eyes barely averted from the camera.

"I don't tell stories or share intimate details of my life, like some others. I don't speak garbage and try to bury my opponents with words. I come out here, I sit in front of this camera, and I tell you... my people, how things will go. I don't blow smoke, I don't mess around. I come out here, and I do what most people now at days, tell the truth."

Butters slowly lifts his head, showing a much more intense, serious Butters than we've seen recently.

"The Comeback Kids came up short at Ultimatum. Plain and simple, we went out threw everything we had and in the end, Gray Inferno just had more to give. That being said, I will not make the same mistakes. I went in, targeting GSW and the defending champs. Gray and Inferno I will admit, I made a mistake and took them lightly. This time, nobody escapes my attention. I will not falter. I will not fail."

Butters stands up, letting his jacket flow to his ankles. He smirks a bit as he cocks his head.

"Off topic for a moment, recently a certain FMW performer accused me of becoming a joke. He stated that I used to be regarded as one of the stronger technical performers in this place, and have been reduced to a sideshow and a laughing stock. He's not the only one making these claims. Ever since I changed... since I was humbled... since I adopted the monicker of 'Butters'... people have looked down upon me. I'm still the same man. I still know how to fight, I still know how to perform. The only difference between the man that used to come out wearing this jacket under the name Bobino and the man that comes out wearing a smile and the name Butters? I now know I'm not the best... I know I can get even better. These people accepted my shortcomings, they've forgiven my mistakes. I will fight for them as much as to redeem myself. These mistakes don't make me weak... they make me human."

Butters steps over to a torch, and holds up a picture of Slegna celebrating while Butters lays on the mat, apologizing to The Big Ugly Guy.

"I can no longer claim to have not be given chances. I earned a chance to fight Creative Control with the partner of my choosing, and as would become a pattern, I came up short. Back then, I expected this change to be magic, and took the aggression out on my partner, effectively ending his FMW career."

Butters drops the picture into the flame, letting it be consumed as he moves to the next torch. He holds up a picture of the Wayward Sons walking off with the belts as Slegna writhes in pain and Butters looking disappointed.

"This may be the only time we were truly robbed. The Comeback Kids had this in hand, and GSW decided they needed to make a statement. In a half-assed attempt to lure me to their side, they eliminated my partner, and tried to make me feel stranded and alone. Their attempts to sway me may have failed, but their effort to cost us our Tag Team Championships were successful."

Butters lights the photo, watching as the flames dance over the surface. He crosses the room, then holds up a photo of the wreckage that was the ring at the end of the Ultimatum Tag Team Scramble.

"I am still proud of this match. We came up short, but not a single person in that battle can say we didn't give it our all. Each and every one of them at one point was faced with our skills, and each and every one of them will think twice about matching up face-to-face with us. We did our best, but on this given night, that wasn't good enough."

The photo slips into the flame, and the chaos starts to singe and look even worse as the paper melts to ash. Butters steps in front of the last torch, no photo in hand.

"That brings me to Ammunition. Gray Inferno and Levi-king will be faced with a challenge. How to deal with what is possibly a very scary sight.... a motivated Butters. This time, I will not go up in flames. This time I will grasp the ring. This time I will prevail. I've been here too many times to not make it, and I'm tired of watching as others pass us by to become the best. This is my time, this is -OUR- time. The Comeback kids are finishing this fight... and we're done being burned...

Butters drops a cover over the torch, extinguishing the flame. As the smoke rises into the air, he turns his back and walks off camera, his parting words lingering in the air.

"This is no joke..."

theomega311@gmail.com 11:51 pm
(11:51:32 PM): Buffalo is nowhere near New York.

Last edited by Macho Butters on Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.1 Voting and Promo Thread   Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:25 pm

OOC: Promo's complete. Please go back and re-read.

Ammunition 14.1

National Anthem Match

Triple Threat Match

Singles Match
Anwyl vs Artemis
You're so fucking lucky Artemis hasn't showed yet.

Apostasy (c) vs Eastwood

Tag Team Match

Main Event

Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.1 Voting and Promo Thread   Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:33 pm

Ammunition 14.1

National Anthem Match

Triple Threat Match

Singles Match
Anwyl vs Artemis

Apostasy (c) vs Eastwood

Tag Team Match

Main Event

Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.1 Voting and Promo Thread   Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:17 pm

Happiness.

Happiness is a strange word, a word so many of us claim to be in pursuit of yet so few of us can ever truthfully claim to possess. We all want to be happy yet do so many things to make ourselves unhappy time and time again. It is a conundrum we all are presented with and one we must each find our own way to overcome so that we may actually obtain the happiness we crave.

“I am happy.”

I keep telling myself that over and over, perhaps trying to force this untruth to become an concrete reality. Maybe one day I will actually believe it. Doubtful though.

You see, I have no reason why I should not be happy when one is looking from the outside in. I am a successful businessman with my booming brand of Pyromania over at Lords of Pain Wrestling, I am an even more successful competitor in Full Metal Wrestling, have a beautiful family, and have first the first time in a long time few responsibilities. If I have all of this, why would I be unhappy?

Well, just look around me.

My current well documented problems in LPW aside, my professional life in in tatters because of terrible, disgusting, incompetent management here in Full Metal Wrestling. This is the management that allows Nicholas Bryson to defend his FMW World title against Trey Spruance for no reason but his own amusement. Mind you, of course, that this is also the management that has never forced a champion in the history of the federation to be a true champion and actually defend their World title regularly besides myself and instead sit on the title in order to artificially extend their title reigns.

Looking at you on that William.

The management at Full Metal Wrestling has deemed that the match-up between myself and Nicholas Bryson for the Full Metal Championship will not happen. Who actually knows why. One must assume I am the standing number one contender due to my defeat of TyranT at Ultimatum 3 but it seems to not be the case. Instead, I am tossed into a tag team match with a partner I only partially trust and against two opponents I barely care about.

Honestly a rarity to me.

Now, do not get me wrong; I have once held grudges against both Abel and Christopher. Those days have passed. I no longer hold ill will against either of them and could care less about the little feud the company is intent on building between us in order to help their Ammunition brand. I could care less about winning against two competitors who should both be below me on the pecking order since apparently wins and losses do not matter in this fed anymore. I could care less rather Faith or Alexander or Anwyl or Christian were to be my partner in this match, it just matters so very little to me right now.

I could care less.

My unhappiness is not fueled by anger but by apathy. For the first time in too long, I no longer care. I look at this company and it is in the same goddamn place it was in a year ago when I came back and threatened to burn it to the goddamn ground in order to rebuild it better. I was stopped not by change but by the incompetence of those around me; men who have benefited from the mediocrity running this company and lost sight of the revolution in our hearts. They sold the fuck out and now I am forced to again stand alone and fight the good fight in order to save this company from what it has become...

Or destroy it. It all works out in the end either way. This is not about Christopher, this is not about Abel. This is not about Nicholas or Christian or Damien or Dante or Seth or William or Alexander. This has nothing to do with the Son of Shark Boy and this has nothing to do with Trey Spruance. From top to bottom, people are going to have to make a decision but remember, it is NOT personal. The fix is already in and this company is gunning to eliminate the threats from within like myself. The wolves like Hannibal Frost are getting cheered and all I can do is sit back and watch.

Fuck that. I refuse.

Fuck you. I will not be stopped.

Fuck this. The game must change.

Fuck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.1 Voting and Promo Thread   

Back to top Go down

Ammunition 14.1 Voting and Promo Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2