Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW OOC Thread

Go down 
+50
robbclarke
Back Home
Jaro Classic
Bobino
War Machine
The Returned
Cactus Sam
Harles
Valladon
Ashburn
Sharpedo King
X
Storm183
Drew Michaels
Anwyl
iDeAndes
Damien
Vincent Van Rose
Lucian
Drake Parker
Kiyoshi Ryu
MASS Caesar
Hannibal Frost
Tromboner Man
Dano
the nick bryson
Omega
David GS
Vendetta
MPD
John Andrews
Freakie
The Dude
TyranT
Edible14
Alex O'Rion
David Ravish
Leon Caprice
John Derrick
Slegna
Jeff
Leviticastform
Abel Steele
Rottata
Nicholas Gray
Easy
PX
RCA
The Celt
Easty
54 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

FMW OOC Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 5:00 pm

^That's true. We do need an actual, accurate roster. I'm tired of having to dig through sign up threads, info update threads, annnddd old rosters just to find somebody's stuff.

And Bryson, I only mentioned what you said so I could use it to try and get my point across. That rant wasn't a personal dig at anyone.

And if a lotta people besides yourself felt that I wrote thirty pages just for the hell of it, well then I apologize. You see, I'm really not busy as shit and I have aaaalllllllllllll the time in the world to do things just for the hell of it.

^Sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:50 pm

Yeah...we do need an accurate roster but digging through that mess is too much and half the guys bitch that they have new roster info which is why I just said send it to me.

That way people could change what they want and I have the correct info and it saves everyone time and effort.

So far I have two.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:29 am

Omega wrote:
Yeah...we do need an accurate roster but digging through that mess is too much and half the guys bitch that they have new roster info which is why I just said send it to me.

That way people could change what they want and I have the correct info and it saves everyone time and effort.

So far I have two.

How does that make sense?

"They can send it to me and change it whenever they want"

editing your own post is easier than waiting for you to getting around to being online and the like.

Ok, This is dumb. Problem solved. Everyone go do it.
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leviticus
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 11:48 am

Omega wrote:
Dear Ammunition Roster...

If you're on the Ammunition Roster I need you to PM me your current roster info.

Let me repeat that in case you weren't paying attention.

PM ME YOUR ROSTER INFO, DON'T POST IN THE ROSTER UPDATE THREAD, DON'T TELL ME TO GET IT MYSELF, PM ME YOUR ROSTER INFO!!!

The reason for this is a couple of reasons, 1) I don't wanna hear "you got the wrong roster info for me", 2) I'm fucking lazy, 3) Slegna is very bad at helping with things :3

That being said if it isn't PM'ed to me you won't be put on the roster.

Period.

Get it yourself.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
Jeff

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:02 pm

See, Seth, if you hadn't put "I'm lazy, I don't wanna look", people would be more open to sending you stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:46 pm

I'm taking this opportunity to switch my character rep to Davey Richards, I'm afraid the era of Sheamus is over.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 2:02 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 2:04 pm

The Celt wrote:
I'm taking this opportunity to switch my character rep to Davey Richards, I'm afraid the era of Sheamus is over.

It truly is a shameful thing.

Sad
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 2:15 pm

Sheamful, even
Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 3:51 pm

Omega wrote:

If you're on the Ammunition Roster I need you to PM me your current roster info.

PM ME YOUR ROSTER INFO, DON'T POST IN THE ROSTER UPDATE THREAD, DON'T TELL ME TO GET IT MYSELF, PM ME YOUR ROSTER INFO!!!

The reason for this is a couple of reasons, 1) I don't wanna hear "you got the wrong roster info for me", 2) I'm fucking lazy, 3) Slegna is very bad at helping with things :3

Period.

Lern 2 reed Jeff.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Jeff

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 6:28 pm

Gee, Seth, that was EXACTLY what I was talking about.

Herp. A. Derp.
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
Dano

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Mick O'Connell
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 6:53 pm

The Celt wrote:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Cunt move...
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 6:59 pm

I don't know, maybe I won't, It's just find it so odd that Celt gets called a ginger.
Back to top Go down
Dano

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:40 pm

I know what you mean, annoyed me that Vinny came at me once saying "Oh Syanide(Tomko) has tribal tattoos, HYPOCRITE!". As a wise man said, things like that are people grasping at straws and unless you've made a point of mentioning it IC, it shouldn't really come into it too much.
Back to top Go down
Dano

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:44 pm

Posted Roster Info, got excited doing it to. Looking forward to seeing Sy back in the ring. Celt PM'd your box.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:59 pm

Syanide wrote:
Celt PM'd your box.

Try sending it again brother, I checked my pm box and it never arrived.
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 4:48 pm

Stay with Sheamus, fag
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 5:10 pm

Take merry Christmas out of your sig, dickhead Exclamation Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 5:15 pm

You serious? Didn't you know I'm really this guy?

FMW OOC Thread - Page 4 Article-1088872-039840460000044D-760_468x400

Christmas fuck yea
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Trey Spruance
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:45 am

Xmas is dead get over it.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 3:32 pm

Omega wrote:
Omega wrote:

Period.

Lern 2 reed Jeff.

If I'm not on the roster isn't that going to make finding my information alot harder for the guys writing my match?

I only ask because I have no intention of redoing yet another roster thing, because I'm fucking lazy.

Good enough for the goose and all that.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:46 pm

Find your old roster. Copy and paste in new thread.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:39 pm

I'd just like to say right now I'm really, really pleased with the sudden upsurge in rookies signing up for FMW at the moment and I'd like to ask everyone to be as welcoming as possible, as it's always nice to see a new crop suddenly show up and inject new blood in the system.

So yeah, Kyrian Hunter, Nick Dream, Seth Rotunda, Urien Blackstone, Casper King, Outlaw John Andrew (who should consider simply going be the name Outlaw, because that'd be a bit badass), David Ravish, Anwyl and Blake Vendetta...I just want to say to each of you we at FMW are really glad you boys are abroad and we hope it's for the long haul.

Stick around and we'll make you're in a hell of a ride.

Also, to our returning members such as Craig "You'll always be Guybrush Treepwood to Celt" Ryans, Nick numbero dos and War Machine, you guys already know you're trusted members of the community.
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:13 pm

Drewbanger, hop on AIM, is mucho importante.
Back to top Go down
MASS Caesar

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:46 pm

The Celt wrote:
I'd just like to say right now I'm really, really pleased with the sudden upsurge in rookies signing up for FMW at the moment and I'd like to ask everyone to be as welcoming as possible, as it's always nice to see a new crop suddenly show up and inject new blood in the system.

So yeah, Kyrian Hunter, Nick Dream, Seth Rotunda, Urien Blackstone, Casper King, Outlaw John Andrew (who should consider simply going be the name Outlaw, because that'd be a bit badass), David Ravish, Anwyl and Blake Vendetta...I just want to say to each of you we at FMW are really glad you boys are abroad and we hope it's for the long haul.

Also, to our returning members such as Craig "You'll always be Guybrush Treepwood to Celt" Ryans, Nick numbero dos and War Machine, you guys already know you're trusted members of the community.

This is a beautiful thing, Celt. And I have also been impressed by the amount of signups I have seen in the last few weeks. Hopefully it continues. Welcome to all the newcomers and enjoy. This place is fun as hell.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:40 pm

I don't know whose idea it was to make a Rookie Q and A thread...

But KUDOS.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 1:13 pm

The Celt wrote:

You forgot Loins. Just sayin'.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 1:14 pm

The Outlaw v. The Celt.

Bang, feud.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi Ryu

Kiyoshi Ryu

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kiyoshi Ryu
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 1:49 pm

The Celt wrote:

Sad
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Rep : -18

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:01 pm

The Celt wrote:

Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   FMW OOC Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW OOC Thread
Page 4 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next