Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death Row VOTING & PROMO THREAD

Go down 
+22
Hostyle
Alex O'Rion
Abel Steele
The Celt
Killswitch
Christian Moorebyss
Easty
Eric Scorpio
Leon Caprice
Black Marcubone
PX
Omega
Jaro Classic
Damien
Drew Michaels
Edible14
Skyler Striker
The Returned
Tromboner Man
RCA
Rottata
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

Death Row VOTING & PROMO THREAD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row VOTING & PROMO THREAD   Death Row VOTING & PROMO THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 5:47 pm

-FMW presents Death Row LIVE from Staples Center in Los Angeles, California-
Tonight's Card:

FMW Unified Tag Team Championship:
Crash Scene (Skyler Striker and Leon Caprice) (c) vs. Faith and Steven VanGuard

Television Championship:
Seth Omega vs. Pure Extremist

C-4 Championship:
Eric Scorpio (c) vs. Chris Kelson

Grudge Match:
Chris Austin vs. Christian G. Smitten

Ultraviolent Championship:
Jaro (c) vs. The Celt vs. Mark Johansson

Gold Card Gauntlet III:
Damien Inferno vs. Gabriel Crow vs. Dallas Roland vs. Black Marcus vs. Abel Steele vs. Gray vs. Apostasy vs. Jack Eastwood

Inferno Match:
Drew Michaels vs. Harlequin

MAIN EVENT, Full Metal Wrestling Heavyweight Championship:
Hostyle (c) vs. Romeo vs. TyranT
Back to top Go down

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row VOTING & PROMO THREAD   Death Row VOTING & PROMO THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:18 pm

Tonight's Card:

Television Championship:

C-4 Championship:

Grudge Match:

Gold Card Gauntlet III:
Damien Inferno vs. Gabriel Crow vs. Dallas Roland vs. Black Marcus vs. Abel Steele vs. Gray vs. Apostasy vs. Jack Eastwood

Inferno Match:

There's a single thing I can say, Zay; it's oh-so-damn true. If you weren't on your way out, you'd get my vote, homes. However, given the circumstances, I'm going to go the man that's got me hooked the most not only on this promo, but on the whole storyline. While TyranT's return made me go wide eyed and the overall promo was bomb, Romeo's had me wanting to see exactly what would happen if he won. This is going to be an epic match.

Last edited by Chris Kelson on Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hostyle

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hostyle
Championship: FMW World Heavyweight Championship

PostSubject: Re: Death Row VOTING & PROMO THREAD   Death Row VOTING & PROMO THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:57 pm

<Guess who happens to be VERY uninspired all of a sudden?

No, really - I’m not joking…

I’m being totally serious, people…

That’s right. I - the motherfuckin’ FMW Champion - am struggling to even care anymore…>

A large screened computer monitor is the only source of light that slightly illuminates the darkened room, along with the features of the statuesque FMW Champion. Hostyle just sits at the desk, his arms resting on the chair's armrest with one hand covering his mouth in a somewhat pondering position, entranced with the frozen images on the split screen setup: one depicting TyranT's last win before his retirement, and the other showing Romeo's 9.4 match.

Oddly enough, though, his eyes remain frozen and unblinking, eerily focused mid-screen.

Can you believe this bullshit? I finally reach the absolute apex of my career, and yet my motivation has gradually dwindled after every cycle-9 show has been placed in the books. It makes no sense, especially after my brainchild of a tournament finally came to an end, and my next opponents have been determined.

Yes, OPPONENTS - PLURAL!

I completely overlooked the possibility of more than one participant winning the tournament...like it really matters now. I've just stacked the deck against myself, especially since my track record in multi-man matches in less than stellar, and like a cocktard, I didn't see it coming.

Good going, Zay...

Hostyle turns his chair to face the camera, though only half of his form is visible through the glow of the screen.

So now with two guys on my plate, I'm left to do two times the work of scouting my advesaries, but every fuckin' time I try watching these match videos, my mind wanders. It never fuckin' fails...

Since before the OWNihilation that I goaded out of Smitten at 9.3, I haven't been able to focus much. Ever since I my match with Bryson, to be exact. There's something just that keeps nagging me, and surprisingly, it all stems from my most prized possession...

It wasn't until recently that I noticed that I never allowed my greatest victory to truly sink in, but there was a reason for it. No matter how much I longed for it, I still haven't been able to feel right in my role as THE champion. Weird to say, I know. It's not like I haven't been trying to fit into my rightful spot, but not even successfully defending the title was able to ease my qualms. And the facade that I've put on throughout this tourny just validates my becoming more and more detached from FMW...

And It doesn't help that the distractions just continue to pile up for me: mi "Hermano de Sangre" recently sustained career-threatening injury, Hermano Austin's personal meltdown, and Hermano Kelson's...

A heavy sigh escapes a defeated looking Hostyle, before he continues.

Yeah, I can't blame CK for his decision. Especially since I can't even bring myself to conjure up the strength or the unselfish motive to salvage the remains of our brethren-ship. I guess it's time for me to just fall back and let my unfinished dream dissipate. I'm sure Christophe and Chris will be better off, anyway...

So here am - at the cusp of my grandest challenge yet, and I abnormally have no desire to be bothered with it. Could I be suffering from depression? I doubt it, since everything else in my life seems peachy-keen. All I know is that my motivation has plummeted, and I have no plans to burden anyone of mis Hermanos with this bullshit.

I do want to get my mind right for Death Row 3, though, I can't seem to accomplish it on my own.

Hostyle pulls out a small transparent bag containing some indiscernible items.

Instead, I think it's time that I try an unconventional method to find my "muse." Many of the world's most revered artists in history have been known to have dabbled in the realm of recreational substances to assist them with their creative endeavors. And during this desperate moment in time of mine, this a drastic measure that seems fitting of me to give a shot.

Good lookin' out, Trey.

Hostyle opens up the bag, and pours its contents into his mouth, as the scene begins to fade.

>Into the mind of a first-time shroomer<

An unknown amount of time passes by, as we see the True Artist in front of his computer, once again. Suddenly, Hostyle begins to rub his eyes, as if to rub away the fatigue. He then momentarily and inexplicably stares wide-eyed at the computer monitor, before rapidly shaking his head.

That's when things start to get weird, as the blackness of the darkened room slowly converts into an orange glow, and Hostyle takes notice of this. The Influencer of Innovation reacts in a paranoid way, looking around the in awe and fear. His attention is then returned to the computer monitor, where visible waves of light are shown emitting from the screen, like tentacles waving in the air.

Que la fuck...

The freaked out Hostyle becomes inclined to back away from his desk once he realizes the bulging and warping of his computer screen, which gives way to an even odder occurrence. The image that Hostyle had opened on the monitor was no longer trapped within its technological confines. Instead, the digital image was now floating in front of him, like a ghostly entity.

Now startled by what he was witnessing, Hostyle stumbled out of his chair, but not once did he take his sights away from the hovering anomaly.

Death Row VOTING & PROMO THREAD - Page 2 Zay

{So you're unmotivated about your wrestling life, huh?}

Jesus jizz - you're my drawing!

{That is correct, Jose. And I'm here to help you regain your focus for your upcoming title defense.}

As if he weren't already confused, Hostyle's face expresses his emotion more conclusively, as he gets up from the floor.

And just how are you going to do that, cartoon version of my face?

{Just call me AniZay. As for your question - I'm going to be taking you through a retrospective of your stellar career.}

Hold up, AniZay. Why would looking back to my past help me with my next match?

{It's best if I show you rather than explaining it, don't you think?}

A'ight, fine. Do your thing.

AniZay closes eyes, and begins to glow, as Hostyle looks on in astonishment. After a brief instance, AniZay reopens its eyes, and discharges a vibrant beam of light directly towards the computer monitor. This display quickly comes to an end, while the computer screen suddenly brightens up and projects light against the wall directly in front of it.

The visual that gets projected ends up becoming Hostyle's FMW 1.2 debut match against Zuma, during the tournament to crown the first ever FMW Champion.

{Does this seem familiar to you, Jose?}

Of course it does. This was the result of a crucial decision I made during the Pyrogate scandal.

{Indeed. You took a huge risk doing what you did. Leaving the top federation, at the time, where you had been highly impressing roster members and upper-management alike, not knowing how the upstart federation would do.}

It had to do mostly with loyalty. Flare and Larsen, actually made my decision a lot easier. Larsen was a dude who I grew to respect during the end of my stint over at LPW, so his banishment didn't sit too well with me. It also didn't sit well with Flare, and when he let me know that he was defecting, and that he wanted me to jump ship with him, it was pretty much a no-brainer. Especially since we were just starting to click at that time.

{But while you weren't able to accomplish much during the tournament, you were successful in creating an unforgettably memorable moment...}

The projected visual begins to transition from Hostyle's celebration after squashing Zuma, to the infamous re-unveiling of Dangerous by Design.

Fuck yeah! What a dopetastic night that was!

{After weeks of masquerading under the guise of St. N, you and Flare immediately scarred the minds of the wrestling world in a brilliant manner.}

We sure did! Flare and I made the splashes of all splashes that night!

{Which was soon followed by your alignment with Dr. David Diabolical...}

Another transition occurs, this time from the visual of Hostyle and Flare standing victorious below the crucifixed forms of the SoCal Connection and MWA, to the night Dangerous by Design helped Dr. David Diabolical successfully defend the C-4 Championship against C.G.S.

One of the best decisions that Flare and I made was allowing Dave to take us under his wing. The guidance that I received from him during our N.M.E. stint was absolutely priceless. And after DxD became a more threatening tandem with Dave leading us. It's unfortunate that we had to "discard" our contendership for the tag straps, but we don't have to get into that.

{Oh, but we do. For it if wasn't for that turning point in your life, the world would've never been able to discover the true potential that you had as a singles wrestler...}

The visual transitions differently this time, flowing from the Lethal Injection 1 scene, to the moment when Hostyle betrayed Flare during his farewell match at Alchemy 3.3. It then transitions into Ultimatum 1, where Flare returned for his revenge, before finally settling on the next show: Hostyle's usurping of King Guiomar on Alchemy 5.1

{After a slightly rocky start without Flare by your side, it was your First Blood match with him that sparked one of the longest winning streaks in FMW history.}

It sucks that it had to happen at mi Hermano's expense, but that was a very positive time in my career. Eight victories in a row, and my first crowning achievement. And being recognized as the greatest C-4 Champion is true blessing.

{And all of that experience was in preparation for what you've become...}

Hostyle's C-4 Championship reign scrolls through, before transitioning to his greatest accomplishment: winning the FMW Championship.

{One of your dreams finally came to fruition, Jose. You're actually living it right now. But it's not going the way you expected it to go. And I think I may know why.}

Mind sharing this info with me, oh wise, floating cartoon version of my face?

{You seem have lost sight at another one of your great triumphs. If only for a short time, everyone was forced to bow down to innovation so that they could have a shot at you. No one in FMW has ever done that anything that influential before.}

That statement from AniZay finally helps Hostyle realize the purpose behind the retrospective: it was all about putting his ambitions in perspective. For once, Hostyle finally felt fulfulled.

{FMW existed, for one show cycle, in your vision. Ethan Black couldn't do it. Drew Michaels couldn't do it. Scorpio, Smitten, Derrick, Bryson...neither of them was able to accomplish what you did. Your title reign will be an all time one as a result of the effects you brought about as champion.

You affected FMW. You "changed it for the better," which is what you preached innovation to be. All of the quarantines, all of the doubters, all of the highs and lows...it all paid off. It was all worth it. It took two "years" and a show to get there, but at least you were successful in what you set out to do.

And you did it by yourself. The Innovative Initiative didn't really go over as you planned. Hardly anyone believed that a gimmick based on innovation would work. And now look at you.}

That's so true. It was this past cycle in which my true dream became a reality. Most of them said it wouldn't work...hell, a lot of them said that they would never innovate...but when I dangled the "carrot" in front of them, all resistance went out the window...

I made the impossible attainable...

So at Death Row, it's time that I make my temporary vision...a PERMANENT one!
Back to top Go down
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Tromboner Man

Rep : 15

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian G. Smitten
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row VOTING & PROMO THREAD   Death Row VOTING & PROMO THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:44 am

Tonight's Card:

Faith's promo I feel was leaps and bounds above Striker's promo, and Caprice's promo has started strongly, but he'd need a major twist for me to see it outclassing Faith. It's a shame that VanGuard may not show for this, because it would have been a great match

Television Championship:
A very close match up, but I think PX's promo just eeks it out over Omega's. It doesn't matter who wins this though, they've both proven they're deserving TV Champions, and I have no doubt they'll bring a lot of class to the title.

C-4 Championship:
Eric Scorpio is hitting form which I feel is even better than his FMW Championship winning form. An extremely slick annd classy outting from the C-4 Champion grabs my vote

Grudge Match:
Ed, thank you very much, you've given me the final match that I wanted. Smile Any other round, I'd have voted the hell out of your promo. Unfortunately, that Smitten guy was just too good for me to resist this time

Jaro... wow... yes Jaro, you can have my vote. Celt, you've done an amazing job this cycle, and unfortunately, I think you've been outclassed this time. Your time is coming though, and it will be soon. Same for you Mark... except you haven't been outclassed yet. You actually need to promo!! Do it! Smile

Gold Card Gauntlet III:
I really dug Abel Steele's promo. Well done good sir. Black Marcus and Apostasy were also in brilliant form as well. The best I think I've ever seen from both of them. Every one who promoed showed us that the future of FMW is in safe hands.

Inferno Match:
It's a very rare occassion we see two beasts of promos pitted against each other. Now, is one of those times. I feel that either one of these promos could have beaten just about any other on posted on the card. Unfortunately for Drew though, I think Harlequin just has an edge here. THIS will be one match people will talk about for a long time to come. Well Done to both gentlemen.

Wow, an FMW Title match where everyone shows, and it's not 5 minutes before the deadline. We haven't seen that in two cycles. It's a nice touch.

Had to go with the TyranT. One hell of a promo. I felt it may have been more focused towards the Tag Title match while I was reading it, until that finale tied it all together. Romeo put in a fine effort, and it''s unfortunate I can't vote for him as well. Hostyle's was entertaining, but in the end of the day, TyranT's promo was the one for me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/trombonerman
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jaro
Championship: FMW Ultraviolent Championship

PostSubject: Re: Death Row VOTING & PROMO THREAD   Death Row VOTING & PROMO THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 1:33 am

NOTE: While Faith did put forth a tremendous effort, these are the "tag team titles". I haven't seen a team as cohesive as Crash Scene in quite some time (since SoCal really), and that probably stems from them being best friends. Either way, can't sell the champs short here.

Television Championship:
Promos were deadlocked in terms of quality. Both of you guys are deserving, but there can be only one. Slight edge to PX for the character development.

C-4 Championship:
IMO, your best promo yet Kels. But the champ is the champ for a reason. Eric Scorpio is going to be extremely tough for anyone to defeat right now.

Grudge Match:
Toughest match on the card to call. You guys set the bar high very early in the promo period. Slight edge to Chris Austin because I'm digging the tailspin his character is going through right now (but goddamnit, Smitten, you have made this judge idea fucking epic. The last three words of your promo almost made me break down).

I've competed against a lot of main eventers in my e-fed career. Whether it be Son of Repoman, cYnical, SoL, X, Drew Michaels, Harlequin, John "Doc" Derrick, etc. But not once have I felt like my back was against the wall like I did here. Not once have I been challenged in this manner. That's saying something. Celt, Mark, it's been an honor.

Gold Card Gauntlet III:
A part of me wants to vote for Abel Steele, well, because his was the best. A part of me wants to vote for Jack Eastwood because the Matt Dunn gimmick is one of the best ideas I've seen in quite some time. But I have to go with Apostasy. I just REALLY appreciate this kind of high intellect writing you've put forth, after experimenting with similar things myself this cycle. I can't praise this promo enough, and it will fly under the radar at this PPV no doubt, but give yourself a pat on the back. A lot of thought went into this one, I can tell.

Inferno Match:
Whoever said that this PPV has some of the closest encounters on it they've ever seen, well they hit the nail on the head. The death of Harlequin and the revival of Drew Michaels has been an absolute pleasure to read. My vote is for storyline purposes only.

Hostyle, much love but I can't have a champion who's on his way out. Romeo, you've done fantastic this past cycle (imo, beating me makes you good). But I don't think you're quite there yet and would hate to see another individual rush into a championship situation. Therefore, my vote goes to the man who should have challenged for this very title at Ultimatum 2. You earned it then, and you earned it now. TyranT's return was pulled off FLAWLESSLY. Pound for pound, probably the best promo you've ever written (and that's saying something) and quite possibly the best of this show. Anyone who is wondering how to write a main event caliber promo, well, get it straight punks.
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalwrestling.forumotion.com
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row VOTING & PROMO THREAD   Death Row VOTING & PROMO THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:34 am

Tonight's Card:

It was a shame, though I think the loss to Leon crippled VanGuard.

Television Championship:
Any of these guys winning would be fine in my book.

C-4 Championship:
There is a reason why this guy is champ - because he's that damn good.

Grudge Match:
I'd love to see Smitten walk away with the W. Austin has all the time to recover from a loss, if ever.

Voting because I really want to see the belt off Jaro, but ultimately the promo scores will decide.

Gold Card Gauntlet III:
Abel brought it hard here and I honestly won't mind seeing him get the Gold Card, especially if it means he gets to stay.

Inferno Match:

As Ty knows, I've already conceded the match to him. I know I'll get a shot in the future, but this show, I believe he is the rightful winner. It's like Jaro said - it's not my time.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: Death Row VOTING & PROMO THREAD   Death Row VOTING & PROMO THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 10:57 am

Crash Scene (Skyler Striker and Leon Caprice) (c)

Television Championship:
Seth Omega

C-4 Championship:
Eric Scorpio (c)

Grudge Match:
Chris Austin

Jaro (c)

Gold Card Gauntlet III:
Abel Steele

Inferno Match:
Drew Michaels

TyranT
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row VOTING & PROMO THREAD   Death Row VOTING & PROMO THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:57 pm

Television Championship:
Pure Extremist

C-4 Championship:
Eric Scorpio (c)

Grudge Match:
Christian G. Smitten

The Celt

Gold Card Gauntlet III:
Abel Steele

Inferno Match:
Harlequin

TyranT
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row VOTING & PROMO THREAD   Death Row VOTING & PROMO THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 6:01 pm

Death Row VOTING & PROMO THREAD - Page 2 Deathrow-3

Television Championship:

C-4 Championship:

Grudge Match:

Gold Card Gauntlet III:

Inferno Match:

Back to top Go down
Big B. Brown

Big B. Brown

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Dr. Benjamin Oliver Frank
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row VOTING & PROMO THREAD   Death Row VOTING & PROMO THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 6:10 pm

Tonight's Card:

Television Championship:
Seth Omega

C-4 Championship:
Eric Scorpio (c)

Grudge Match:
Chris Austin

The Celt

Gold Card Gauntlet III:
Abel Steele

Inferno Match:
Drew Michaels

TyranT
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/bigbbrown
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: Death Row VOTING & PROMO THREAD   Death Row VOTING & PROMO THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:19 pm

Television Championship:

C-4 Championship:

Grudge Match:

Gold Card Gauntlet III:

Inferno Match:
Close to 9.0's for both of you, amazing promo's.

Best promo of the card deserves the best title of the show
Back to top Go down
Saggi the Dark Clown

Saggi the Dark Clown

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Saggi the Dark Clown
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row VOTING & PROMO THREAD   Death Row VOTING & PROMO THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:35 pm

Television Championship:
C-4 Championship:

Grudge Match:

Gold Card Gauntlet III:

Inferno Match:

Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: Death Row VOTING & PROMO THREAD   Death Row VOTING & PROMO THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:50 pm

The highway was barren. Utterly devoid of life. A few abandoned cars in the road, doors ripped open and windows smashed, a severed hand still clutching the wheel like a lifeline. The stench of stale blood permeating the air.

The sudden roar of a motorcycle breaks the silence of the scene. A few discarded pieces of trash are flung away as the motorcycle, black in color, rides by, stopping at the car with the severed hand clutching the wheel.

The Rider, clad in an old white jacket and equally old white pants with noticeable wear and cuts on the knees, stands up and swings his leg over the bike to stand next to it. He starts to walk towards the discarded car as he reaches up and pulls his helmet off of his head. His hair is brown, and looking like he hadn't cut or combed it in a month, and his eyes have dark bags under them, as if he hadn't slept in a long time.

He looks around the scene, as if looking for something. Suddenly, from under the car comes a very faint mewling. He bends down, laying his helmet on the hood of the car as he does, and peers underneath. A cat, a breed he didn't know the name of, stares back at him. It's white fur is patchy, looking as if some of it had been ripped out, along with a piece of it's left ear that was missing. He smiles a bit and reaches towards the cat.

Rider: Here kitty kitty...

The cat takes a defensive step back as his hands came near it, it's back arching as it hissed at him. Then it lashed out, scratching his hand before running away.

He sighs and stands back up, looking down at the cuts on his hand, bleeding slightly. As he watched, the cuts slowly close up, leaving no trace.

Rider: Even the animals know it...

He sighs the sigh of a broken man as he puts his helmet back on and returns to his motorcycle, riding down the highway again, past a road sign, hanging off and scorched slightly, reading “Los Angeles: 10 miles”

What's that coming over the hill
Is it a monster? Is it a monster?
What's that coming over the hill
Is it a monster?
….Is it a monster?

The world's not as bright as it use to be.

Before they came, people could walk the streets. Children could play in parks. Things were peaceful. Then they came.

Not one united organization, like last time. But many different things appearing to spread terror. Soon enough bodies were found all over. Different ways, for the different things. Some were burned, some were shot and cut, some were ripped into pieces.

...some were cut apart very precisely.

The heroes weren't united like before, the shock from the loss of the Great Hero was strong. Even his miraculous return hasn't united the heroes like he had before. But there was hope.

There exists a golden talisman. With it, the holder could challenge the ruler for the right to rule. The previous holder was injured, and it was taken from him, heroes and monsters, 8 of them, invited to come and fight for it. It was a chance to bring change to the world. To bring it justice.

If one truly thought they deserved to...

-

Despite the state of the world outside and the panic, the bar is still filled with the dregs of society, those whose need to drink and fight was still strong, despite the danger.

The Rider walked through the doors, the men sitting at the bar looking over to look at the newcomer. He keeps his head down, avoiding looking at anyone but his feet. He stepped up to the bar and looked in the bartender's direction.

Rider: The Judge.

The bartender looks at him, not replying for a moment, simply looking at him, as if trying to see past an illusion around him. Then he nods towards a door, and goes back to serving the drunkards.

Rider: Thanks...

The Rider turns and walks to the door, pushing it open with ease. A simple table is in the center of the room, underneath a lightbulb swinging around on it's chain. Sitting at the table, a glass of champagne in front of him, sits a man in a finely tailored suit, a cowboy hat obscuring his features.

Judge: Grayjin. You were suppose to be here two days ago.

The Rider winces slightly at the mention of the name. But does not correct him.

Rider: It...wasn't easy getting here. Most of the highways are ruined, and maps are useless. All the ones I found were marked over, telling people where to go for shelter. I'd ride by, and the places would be ripped apart, and you could smell the blood from a mile away.

Judge: Must have excited you.

Rider: ….what do you want, Judge?

The Judge reaches into his suit jacket, pulling out a folded piece of paper and holding it out to the Rider, who takes it from him and unfolds it. A set of directions is written on the paper. The Rider looks up from the paper to the Judge, a look of confusion on his face.

Rider: What's this?

Judge: Where the battle will be.

Rider: Battle....?

Judge: For the talisman.

The Rider looks at the Judge, mild shock playing across his face.

Rider: The golden talisman?

Judge: The same. You're one of the illustrious ones chosen.

Rider: ….who else then?

Judge: Well, Macabre-Shocker for one. The two-headed boy, don't really care who or what he thinks he is right now, the student of the friend of the “Great hero”, and someone who's been trying to become a thorn in my side.

Rider: That's 5 vs. 2, Judge.

The Judge laughs and wags his finger, like the Rider had forgotten something.

Judge: Correction, Grayjin. It's 6 vs. 2.

The Rider looks at the Judge, realizing what he thinks will happen.

Rider: ….I'm not interested.

Judge: What? It's your nature, Grayjin.

The Rider turns and starts to walk to the door, placing a hand against the frame as he listens to the Judge's words. For a moment, the room is silent, before it's broken by the Rider.

Rider: There's already enough monsters in that battle.

He then pushes the door open and walks back out into the bar. This time, no eyes follow him as he walks to the door, the drunkards too busy slamming down drinks to care. He walks out of the bar and into the street. He starts to walk to his bike, when a noise from farther down the street causes him to pause. He turns his head and sees a couple walking down the street away from the bar. The woman is leaning against the man heavily for support, as he leads her down into the alley, a hand falling down to grope her ass.

The Rider turns back to his bike for a moment, considering just leaving. But a pang in his gut causes him to turn and walk the same path they did, turning into the alley. The man has the woman against the wall, a hand down her pants and licking her neck as she weakly tries to push him off, too drunk to stop him.

The Rider's fist clenches, and he runs forward towards them. When the man turns to see what's going on, he sees the Rider pulling his arm back, ready to punch. Before he can react, the Rider throws a punch at his chest. The weak flesh immediately rips away, letting his fist go through his lungs and spine, and punch out through his back, his fist now covered in blood and gore.

The Rider yanks his hand from the man's chest, causing the man to collapse to the ground, wheezing as he slowly dies from the injury, blood rushing out of the wound to create a fast-growing puddle around him.

The Rider looks over at the woman, who's staring back at him with wide, shocked eyes. He takes a step towards her, holding a hand out.

Rider: It's okay, you're safe now.

The woman takes a step back, continuing to stare at him before turning and running, stumbling slightly from her drunkeness.
Woman: Help! Monster!

Rider: Wait! I'm not...

He looks down at his hand, covered in blood, and at the corpse of the man he had just killed. Voices begin to shout from the way the woman ran, angry voices that wanted to hurt a monster. The Rider turns and runs, leaping onto his motorcycle and riding away before the voices can reach him.

He rides for a while, down cracked streets and past demolished homes, finally stopping in front of one that's merely boarded up. He's tired, and wants a few moments of peace.

He walks up to the door and kicks it, the wood snapping like twigs, the pieces scattering to the floor, only to be crushed beneath his shoes as he walks in. He ends up standing with his back to a wall, sliding down it until he's sitting against it. His head leans against his shoulder as he finally begins to drift off.

Grayjin: Little thing.

He looks up, dreading what he's going to see, but knowing there's no hope of escaping. A red monster looks down at him, ethereal, it's black eyes glaring down at him.

Grayjin: Little thing, we must have words.

Rider: Then talk.

Grayjin: Do not attempt to insult me with your tone, little thing. You should feel privileged for the freedom I bring!

Rider: Freedom? You bring me a bloodlust!

Grayjin: Which would not be so bad if you did not deny it. Instead, you merely cut apart the “dirty” ones.

Rider: They deserve it!

Grayjin: Why do you deny your nature like that? Our nature? To rip apart anything below us.

Rider: I'm not a monster.

Grayjin:
Oh little one, of course you are.

The Rider holds his face in his hands, waiting for it to go away. When he looks up, Grayjin is gone, until it feels ready to speak to him again.

He stands up, shaking his head as he walks back out of the house. There was no reason to try and rest now, with Grayjin wishing to speak to him. He walked out of the door and started walking down the street, past the desolate houses, lost in his own thoughts.

Until a ball comes sailing at his head, causing him to turn and catch it, just before it could smash into his face. He looks down at the ball in confusion.

Boy: Hey!

He looks over to see a young boy, about eight, running towards him.

Boy:
Can I have my ball back, mister?

He looks down at the ball again before tossing it to him.

Boy: Thanks!

Rider: Yeah, yeah. It isn't safe out here, you know.

Boy: So? There are good guys protecting people.

Rider: Heh. Some try.

The boy tilts his head in confusion.

Boy: What'cha mean?

Rider: Some want to be a good guy, to do the right thing, but they're just a monster...deep down.

Boy: But...how can someone be a monster if they do the right thing?

Rider: Huh?

Boy: If someone's doing the right thing, then they can't be a monster! That makes them a hero!

The Rider looks down at the boy, words not coming to him.

Rider: They do it in a way that many think isn't a heroic way to do it.

Boy: But is it the right thing?

He was silent again for a moment, as the words slowly sink in. Like a lighbulb going off over his head, it all becomes clear in that one moment.

Rider: ...yes.

Boy: Then they're a hero!

The Rider looked down at the boy, and for the first time in a long time, a true smile comes onto his face.

Rider: You're right. Yes, you're right. They're not a monster...they're a hero. And heroes don't leave good men to die.

The boy tilts his head in confusion, but the Rider merely puts a hand on his shoulder and smiles.

Rider: Thank you.

He then turns and runs back the way he came. He had to hurry.

An abandoned quarry. The best place as any to have a battle. Down at the bottom, the monsters swarm the two good men, slashing and clawing at them, like it was a game for them. Finally they're knocked down, and a collective roar of happiness comes from the monsters as they look down at their prey.

Infernus: Heh, Judge gives us a free meal, and the talisman. We'll have to thank him.

Crowjin: Yes...thank him. Later. Heh.

Woodjin: Aye, bu' Ah got ta ask, who gets the prize when we're done?

Crowjin: Quiet double man. We can worry about that once dinner is done.

He didn't mention that he planned to do what he had to once it was time, even kill his “comrades”, but that was a detail that wasn't important, at least to the others. They start to advance on their fallen prey when the roar of a motorcycle causes them to turn and look up.

The Rider stops at the edge of the cliff leading down to the bottom, and steps off the motorcycle, removing his helmet and tossing it to the ground.

Infernus:
Ah! Grayjin! Just in time for the feast!

Rider: ...no.

The monsters stare in confusion as the Rider unsheathes a knife from his belt, and jams it into his hand. When he pulls it out a moment later, the blade is covered in blood, faintly glowing. He starts to slash at the air, leaving glowing red marks behind, resembling a basic stick figure once he's done.

He rears his hand back, gripping the knife in his hand.

Rider: Hen...

He lunges forward, burying the knife into the stick figure, causing it to grow brightly.

Rider: SHIN!

The stick figure oozes onto the knife, them starts to slide on his arm, covering it in a red armor, continuing up around his body and down his legs, covering them in red armor as well. It reaches his head, and briefly his head resembles demon's, with horns and black eyes, but then the horns shift, sliding into his head, and his eyes are encased in a black visor that glows bright red.

Infernus: ...Grayjin?

Rider: No....

He raises his arm into the air, the knife pointing straight up into the sky.

Rider: Kamen Rider...Whitechapel!

The monsters look up at him in a mix of shock and curiosity, allowing him the time to leap onto his motorcycle, driving it off the cliff into the quarry below.

Barreljin looks up in shock, but is a second too late in realizing it as the back wheel of Whitechapel's motorcycle comes down on his face, the weight causing him to go back with it, and the full weight of it coming down on his face, the wheel pressing down through his skull and brain, down to the dirt below, before the 'cycle continues roaring forward, trailing bits of brain and blood behind it.

He forces the 'cycle to twist, sliding along the ground as he leaps up onto the seat, then using it as a launching pad to leap into the air towards Maskjin.

Rider: Rider....

He rears his fist back as it begins to glow with a red power. Maskjin only able to stare in shock.

Rider: PUNCH!

He punches forward, his fist colliding with Maskjin's mask. For a second, the metal holds, but then gives, allowing his fist to plow through Maskjin's skull and out the back. He removes his fist and Maskjin falls to the floor, as Whitechapel turns to face DunnWoodjin.

His hand goes to his belt, grabbing the hilt of his knife and drawing it out, the blade now glowing red.

Rider: Great Executioner's Knife!

He sliced through both heads at the neck before they could react, causing the heads to shoot into the air from the sudden blood fountaining.

Dunnjin: I blame you for this.

Woodjin: Ah, shu' it!

Both heads land next to their body as Whitechapel turns to face the last time, calmly sliding the knife back into it's sheath, as the three bodies explode behind him, illuminating his blood-stained armor.

Infernus: You little shit! How dare you kill your own kind!

Rider: My own kind? We're nothing alike. You kill people, innocents, indiscriminately. For fun. For pleasure. To feel the blood run down your throat. No, we're nothing alike. I kill, yes. But I kill those who deserve it. The ones who kill innocents. The ones who kill for fun, for pleasure, to feel the blood run down their throats. You can't be a monster if you're doing the right thing.

Infernus floats closer to Crowjin now, looking more worried then before.

Infernus: You'll have to kill the heroes too, if you want the card.

Rider: Really? I don't recall being told that. I recall being told it would be a battle, not a fight to the death.

Infernus: YOU LITTLE SHIT! They have no concept of honor. They'll stab you in the back. That's what humans do! You're better then them.

Rider: No, you're wrong. They're better then me. And yes, I might lose. But that doesn't matter. Because whether or not that talisman is put into my hand at the end, I will continue fighting. I will continue to bring justice to those who run from it. I will continue to do what's right, no matter what!

At that, he leaps into the air, flipping forward towards Infernus and Crowjin. As he draws closer, he begins to slowly spin in the air, picking up speed, until a gust of wind is left in his wake as he rockets towards the two monsters.

Rider: WHIRLWIND WHITECHAPEL....

Infernus moves behind Crowjin, hoping that this cowardly move would somehow save him.

Rider: KICK!

His feet connect with Crowjin's chest, which instantly gives way, allowing for Whitechapel to continue through his body, until his feet hit Infernus' armored chest. For a second, the ancient armor holds, but then bends, and finally gives way, as Whitechapel flies through him as well exploding out his back. He flips in mid-air and lands on his feet. Infernus and Crowjin scream as they explode as well, leaving no trace of the monsters.

Whitechapel walked over to the two heroes, standing over them, the eyes on his armor glowing red. After a moment, he bends down and extends his hands to the two, who take them and are helped to their feet.

Futurism: Nice work. Thanks.

Whitechapel nods to him as Fists shakes his head.

Fists: I didn't need it. And don't act all buddy-buddy, we still have something to do.

Futurism: He's right.

Rider: Right, of course.

The three take steps away from each other, all falling into a fighting stance. He wasn't worried about losing. It didn't truly matter. Win or lose, he'd continue to do what's right.

The motorcycle roars down the barren highway, throwing up discarded trash as it goes. It stops next to a abandoned car, a severed hand clutching to the wheel like a lifeline. The Rider steps off and removes his helmet. A few bruises and a black eye, but he was feeling fine. Better then fine, really. He felt fulfilled. He bent down and looked under the car, coming face to face with a white car with half it's left ear missing.

He smiles, and extends his hands towards the cat.

Rider: Here kitty kitty.

The cat takes a step forward, sniffing his hands. A moment later the cat relaxes and allows itself to be picked up by the Rider.

Rider: There we go. A highway's not exactly a safe place for a cat you know. Do you wanna come with me?

The cat purrs, and nuzzles against his arm, making the Rider smile wider.

Rider: I'll take that as a yes. Now, let's see.

He unzips his jacket a bit, then places the cat inside his coat and zips it up enough so the cat can poke it's head out.

Rider: Perfect. Now, kitty, we have some very important business to take care of, and-

He's interrupted by the sound of his stomach growling, reminding him that he hasn't eaten in a few days.

Rider: ...I think it can wait until we get some food, what do you think? Got plenty of time.

The cat purrs, confirming it agrees with the idea of food.

Rider: Hah, alright then. Let's go find a diner.

He gets back onto his bike and cranks it up.

Rider: Now, to name you...hm...how about Nicky?

The cat meows happily, agreeing to it's new name, as the Rider, the hero, rides off into the sunrise.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: Death Row VOTING & PROMO THREAD   Death Row VOTING & PROMO THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:52 pm

Television Championship:

C-4 Championship:

Grudge Match:

Gold Card Gauntlet III:

Inferno Match:

Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row VOTING & PROMO THREAD   Death Row VOTING & PROMO THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:56 pm

Television Championship:

C-4 Championship:

Grudge Match:

Gold Card Gauntlet III:

Inferno Match:

Back to top Go down
Bobino

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Butters
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row VOTING & PROMO THREAD   Death Row VOTING & PROMO THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:58 pm

Television Championship:

C-4 Championship:

Grudge Match:

Gold Card Gauntlet III:

Inferno Match:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Row VOTING & PROMO THREAD   Death Row VOTING & PROMO THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Row VOTING & PROMO THREAD
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2