Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW Chatbox!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PX

PX

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

FMW Chatbox! Empty
PostSubject: FMW Chatbox!   FMW Chatbox! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:51 am

Okay, this is a Chatbox for FMW you are all free to use and enjoy. To the Mods and Gmods here, you can take the embed from this post and put this Cbox wherever you want to. I don't know how to embed it any better, so this is it for now. I'm hoping Sleg or someone knows how to tidy this up better, but for now, enjoy this

Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

FMW Chatbox! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW Chatbox!   FMW Chatbox! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:21 pm

Looks the same as the one we already have. The problem with the current one is you can't see the chat before you log in, and this discourages people from entering.
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

FMW Chatbox! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW Chatbox!   FMW Chatbox! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:02 pm

Yeah, this doesn't really help. Trust me, Ro and I have looked into putting in the old Cbox. However, Forumotion doesn't allow you to edit the global footers. However a solution is in the works, the goal is for Ro and myself to get it done by Ultimatum.
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

FMW Chatbox! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW Chatbox!   FMW Chatbox! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 12:10 pm

Slegna wrote:
Yeah, this doesn't really help. Trust me, Ro and I have looked into putting in the old Cbox. However, Forumotion doesn't allow you to edit the global footers. However a solution is in the works, the goal is for Ro and myself to get it done by Ultimatum.

Alright cool, just tryin' to help out. I'll take it down whenever
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FMW Chatbox! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW Chatbox!   FMW Chatbox! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW Chatbox!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Wrestling :: Rules & Announcements :: RULES & ANNOUNCEMENTS-
Jump to: