Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eastwood's Corner (Mt. V Edition)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

Eastwood's Corner (Mt. V Edition) Empty
PostSubject: Eastwood's Corner (Mt. V Edition)   Eastwood's Corner (Mt. V Edition) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 6:28 am

OOC: Alright, so this is feedback... with a twist. In addition to providing as many people with feedback as possible over the next two days, I'm also going to answer any questions you may have for Eastwood on an IC basis. There's no obligation to provide me refeedback, but if you want to exchange feedback I'll jump you to the top of the queue. With that said...

Hannibal Frost: Ho. Ly. FUCK. This promo's an absolute beast, Frosty. The jumps between the past and the present segue smoothly. And... oh shit, you have a place called the Asylum too. Fuck. What I don't really get is, who's Vincent? Is he just a pawn for Denisoff? I like how the smell of ozone is indicative of Sinius... not really sure why, I just do. However it seems to me that Sinius has been built up as too powerful to be defeated - or he could have easily killed Frost. That's all. Kickass promo there, mate.

more to follow when I can be arsed.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Eastwood's Corner (Mt. V Edition)   Eastwood's Corner (Mt. V Edition) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 6:47 am

Thanks for the feedback!

You know, I really dug yours as well. I might just feedback it.

As for your questions, per say, here are the answers!

Vincent was meant to be one of the head members of The Agency. The Agency was meant to play a much larger role in my promos. I've always known that this was going to be my World Championship promo, but I was planning on having to try and win Mt. V. So, the Agency got cut back to a minor plot as my shot came sooner than expected.

As for Sinius, the smell of ozone was meant to be associated with him being able to teleport and make things appear out of nowhere. I... dunno really. lol. And as for him being powerful, that was my Dragonball Z moment. The big baddies always seem sooooooo powerful, yet the Z gang always finds a way to win.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Eastwood's Corner (Mt. V Edition)   Eastwood's Corner (Mt. V Edition) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 6:50 am

Alright, thanks for clearing that up buddy.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Eastwood's Corner (Mt. V Edition)   Eastwood's Corner (Mt. V Edition) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 6:48 pm

I would like your perspective on what I have started and maybe ways to stretch it out over 2 or 3 shows...Thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Eastwood's Corner (Mt. V Edition)   Eastwood's Corner (Mt. V Edition) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 9:46 pm

Mister Easty, may I haz som feedbax!!!

I will also refeedback you Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
David Ravish

David Ravish

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Eastwood's Corner (Mt. V Edition)   Eastwood's Corner (Mt. V Edition) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:43 am

Agreed, fantastic writing Mr. Frost. Great story-line and people getting popped off left right and center. Very cool with the mix between supernatural and real world, something that I haven't seen pulled off so successfully in e-wrestling. All the best in your match. Both you and TyranT deserve your top billing Very Happy

Props also to Caesar. Hilarious. With the God of War on your side how can you not be full of win.

To all whom role-played, I had a blast reading your works Very Happy

Please feel free to critique my work as well.

Thanks,
Dave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eastwood's Corner (Mt. V Edition)   Eastwood's Corner (Mt. V Edition) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eastwood's Corner (Mt. V Edition)
Page 1 of 1