Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW's Official WWE Prediction Contest - 2011 Rules & Scoring

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bobino

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Butters
Championship:

FMW's Official WWE Prediction Contest - 2011 Rules & Scoring Empty
PostSubject: FMW's Official WWE Prediction Contest - 2011 Rules & Scoring   FMW's Official WWE Prediction Contest - 2011 Rules & Scoring I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:38 pm

So, the concept of this contest is fairly simple. I post the official card for the PPVs in a thread, and you try and guess how it turns out. Each match will be scored as will be described below. At the end, I will add up all the scores, and the highest score will be declared the winner, receiving awesome prizes!

The rules are as follows:

LEAGUE RULES

1. The individual thread for each contest will be for official entries only, all discussion or questions should be directed here.

2. Any entries put in after the starting time of the Pay-Per-View will be void.

3. The predictions will be based off the official card, any matches made on the fly or that were unannounced will not be scored.

4. There will be a "bonus" section where answers will be optional. Correct answers will garner extra points, but incorrect answers will lose points.

5. Sign-ups are not necessary, just post your prediction, and I will handle and keep track of the rest.

SHOW SCORING
Scoring for each show will be as follows:

Each Match:
Each match prediction must include the following things, separated by dashes:

- WHO will win the match (5 points): Wrestlers will be coded by letter (A or B). Put the corresponding letter of the wrestler you think will win, NOT the wrestler's name unless instructed otherwise.

- HOW the match will end (3 points): Choices are number coded:

Decision Codes
1=Pinfall
2=Submission
3=DQ
4=Countout
5=Draw/No-Contest
6=Escaping the cage/collecting the prize at the top of the ladder
7=Referee stopage/Injury

- WILL there be any interference (1 point): Enter prediction by typing Y for yes, or N for no. You do NOT receive points for telling me WHO interferes, just whether or not it happens.

- Finally if you get all three parts of the match correct then you will receive an extra bonus point so the maximum available for each match is 10pts.

- 10pts are available for correctly guessing who will win any battle royals that appear on PPVs

Example:
Match #1: FMW Title
Butters (A) vs. Drew Michaels (B)
If you think Butters wins by pinfall with no interference, your answer form will read as follows:

Match #1: A–1–N

And so on, until all matches are coded properly. You don't need to type in the stipulations of the match, just your predictions, as mentioned above. This makes scoring much easier. A quick prediction chart will be provided, to help the process.

Bonus:
Ten bonus questions will be given. These are optional and you are not required to answer any of them. You may answer as many as you wish, or none at all. Each correct answer is worth 3 points. Each incorrect answer will take away 2 points.

LEAGUE SCORING

For each Pay-Per-View The Top 5 scorers will receive League points in descending order. First place will get five points, second for, and so on. These points will determine your league rank. Any entrants under the top five will not receive league points.

I will also keep track of your total score, the combined total points from each show, as a tie-breaker. Those not scoring league points will still have their overall score tracked, and will still be ranked based on their overall score.

PRIZES

So, I know I've been hinting at prizes and have mentioned a few things before, but this is the official prize layout.

Each Pay-Per-View will have 3 FMPs up for grabs. The Top Scorer will get 2 FMPs, and second place will get 1 FMP. In the event of a tie for first place, both entries will receive 2 FMPs. In the event of a tie for second, the entry received the earliest will receive 1 FMP.

That's everything. This section is subject to change once I can re-organize everything.

Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: FMW's Official WWE Prediction Contest - 2011 Rules & Scoring   FMW's Official WWE Prediction Contest - 2011 Rules & Scoring I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:51 pm

You wanted comments/questions in here, so here we go.

One, you said that this would go up Friday night. Lazy ass.
Two, you didn't give the Royal Rumble Competitors letters like in the other matches. Lazy ass.
And finally, <3.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Butters
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW's Official WWE Prediction Contest - 2011 Rules & Scoring   FMW's Official WWE Prediction Contest - 2011 Rules & Scoring I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:13 am

League Standings
Position - Name
- League Points (Total Score)

1.) Tromboner Man
- 5 (30)

2.) Butters
- 4 (27)

T-3.) Slegna
- 3 (18)

T-3.) Storm
- 3 (18)

T-5.) Jeff
- 1 (14)

T-5.) David GS
- 1 (14)

T-7.) Easty
- 0 (13)

T-7.) Anwyl
- 0 (13)

9.) PX
- 0 (11)

FMP Winners

Tromboner Man
- 2 (1st Place, Royal Rumble)

Butters
- 1 (2nd Place, Royal Rumble)

Last edited by Kabutters on Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
Jeff

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW's Official WWE Prediction Contest - 2011 Rules & Scoring   FMW's Official WWE Prediction Contest - 2011 Rules & Scoring I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:25 pm

Fuck yeah, DGS and I OWN the bottom of the pile!
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

PostSubject: Re: FMW's Official WWE Prediction Contest - 2011 Rules & Scoring   FMW's Official WWE Prediction Contest - 2011 Rules & Scoring I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:12 pm

Wrestlemania prediction contest is up folks. Since Bob missed Elimination Chamber (and because this is motherfucking Wrestlemania) this contest will be worth double the points and double the FMPs.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW's Official WWE Prediction Contest - 2011 Rules & Scoring   FMW's Official WWE Prediction Contest - 2011 Rules & Scoring I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:31 am

Where should we post our predictions? All I see are the Royal Rumble threads.
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

PostSubject: Re: FMW's Official WWE Prediction Contest - 2011 Rules & Scoring   FMW's Official WWE Prediction Contest - 2011 Rules & Scoring I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:45 am

Here. Sorry about that. I posted it at the end of the Royal Rumble thread on accident because I was rushing to get my cheatsheet in for Wuffle.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW's Official WWE Prediction Contest - 2011 Rules & Scoring   FMW's Official WWE Prediction Contest - 2011 Rules & Scoring I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:32 pm

Ha, excellent, now I can destroy you in two contests instead of one. FEAR ME, if you dare.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW's Official WWE Prediction Contest - 2011 Rules & Scoring   FMW's Official WWE Prediction Contest - 2011 Rules & Scoring I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW's Official WWE Prediction Contest - 2011 Rules & Scoring
Page 1 of 1