Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Butters "Best Of..." Tournament One (Semi-Final Results / Finals Voting)

Go down 
+9
MASS Caesar
Nicholas Gray
David GS
Drew Michaels
Vincent Van Rose
Jeff
Anwyl
Slegna
Bobino
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Bobino

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Butters
Championship:

Butters "Best Of..." Tournament One (Semi-Final Results / Finals Voting)   Empty
PostSubject: Butters "Best Of..." Tournament One (Semi-Final Results / Finals Voting)    Butters "Best Of..." Tournament One (Semi-Final Results / Finals Voting)   I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:34 am

Butters' "Best Of..." Tournament Series
Tournament Number One - January/March 2010
Best of... Heroes

Round Three Results:

Match 1:
Batman d. John McClane
8-1

Match 2:
Spider-Man d. The Doctor
5-3

Cons.

Match 3:
NYPD d. Deadpool, Jay Clark, and Kirby
4-3-2-0

Match 4:
Jaro d. Rocky Balboa, Goku, and FoxMcCloud
5-2-1-1

This is it. A super-powered comic show down for the title of The Best of Heroes. No wasted time, let's get to it.

Semi-Final Matches

Championship Match
#1 - Batman
(DC's Batman Series)
Vs.

#3 - Spider-man
(Marvel's Spider-man Series)

Description:
Kamen Rider Ichigo, Jaro, Kirby, and John McClane. All defeated by a large margin. Batman has walked through this tournament mostly unchallenged. Now he faces possibly the match that was meant to be from the beginning.

War Machine, Peter Sant, Fox McCloud, and The Doctor. Spider-Man's opponents have fallen in line, but he's had to squeeze a few ore close victories out. He's made it through this tournament by winning close matches, now can he make this a contest.

Will the Caped Crusader dominate the Web Slinger? Can Peter Parker best Bruce Wayne? Which hero is the best? It is time to find out.

Consolation Championship
#1* - The New York Police Department
(September 11, 2001)
Vs.

#3* - Jaro
(Full Metal Wrestling)
Vs.

#7* - John McClane
(Die Hard Series)
Vs.

#17* - The Doctor
(Doctor Who Series)

Description:
Each and everyone one of these entrants has fallen short of being named the best. That hasn't stopped them from continuing on, and we will find out which is the Best of the Rest. The Origional Number One Seed, the New York Police Department, was shockingly upset by The Doctor. Now They both stand infront of John McClane and Jaro. Can the NYPD exact revenge on the Doctor? Can Jaro's popularity carry him to a third place finish? Will John McClane sneak through and prove he belonged in this tournament?

Voting Open Until January 31st, 2011 at 11:59pm EST.

*- Original Seeding Rank

Quick Voting Chart:

Championship Match
Batman Vs. Spider-Man

Consolation Championship Match:
NYPD Vs. Jaro Vs. John McClane Vs. The Doctor

Last edited by Kabutters on Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

Butters "Best Of..." Tournament One (Semi-Final Results / Finals Voting)   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butters "Best Of..." Tournament One (Semi-Final Results / Finals Voting)    Butters "Best Of..." Tournament One (Semi-Final Results / Finals Voting)   I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:42 am

Championship Match
Batman Vs. Spider-Man
I'm not quite sure how Spidey made it this far. Bribes, clearly.

NYPD Vs. Jaro Vs. John McClane Vs. The Doctor
My NYPD pick is still golden. Golden, I tell you!
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Butters "Best Of..." Tournament One (Semi-Final Results / Finals Voting)    Butters "Best Of..." Tournament One (Semi-Final Results / Finals Voting)   I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:59 am

Spiderman

NYPD
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
Jeff

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Butters "Best Of..." Tournament One (Semi-Final Results / Finals Voting)    Butters "Best Of..." Tournament One (Semi-Final Results / Finals Voting)   I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:33 am

Championship Match
Batman

NYPD
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Butters "Best Of..." Tournament One (Semi-Final Results / Finals Voting)    Butters "Best Of..." Tournament One (Semi-Final Results / Finals Voting)   I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 10:00 am

Batman

NYPD
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: Butters "Best Of..." Tournament One (Semi-Final Results / Finals Voting)    Butters "Best Of..." Tournament One (Semi-Final Results / Finals Voting)   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:48 pm

Championship Match
Batman

The Doctor
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: Butters "Best Of..." Tournament One (Semi-Final Results / Finals Voting)    Butters "Best Of..." Tournament One (Semi-Final Results / Finals Voting)   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:50 pm

Championship: Batman

Consolation: The Doctor
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: Butters "Best Of..." Tournament One (Semi-Final Results / Finals Voting)    Butters "Best Of..." Tournament One (Semi-Final Results / Finals Voting)   I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:23 am

Championship Match
Batman

The Doctor
Back to top Go down
MASS Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Butters "Best Of..." Tournament One (Semi-Final Results / Finals Voting)    Butters "Best Of..." Tournament One (Semi-Final Results / Finals Voting)   I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:40 am

Championship Match
Batman

NYPD
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Butters
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Butters "Best Of..." Tournament One (Semi-Final Results / Finals Voting)    Butters "Best Of..." Tournament One (Semi-Final Results / Finals Voting)   I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:45 am

Votes will remain open until tomorrow night, giving the last stragglers a chance to vote.
Back to top Go down
David Ravish

David Ravish

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Butters "Best Of..." Tournament One (Semi-Final Results / Finals Voting)    Butters "Best Of..." Tournament One (Semi-Final Results / Finals Voting)   I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:50 am

Batman

Doctor Who???
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Butters "Best Of..." Tournament One (Semi-Final Results / Finals Voting)    Butters "Best Of..." Tournament One (Semi-Final Results / Finals Voting)   I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:08 am

Batman

NYPD
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Butters "Best Of..." Tournament One (Semi-Final Results / Finals Voting)    Butters "Best Of..." Tournament One (Semi-Final Results / Finals Voting)   I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:45 am

Champion: The Goddamn Batman.

Consolation: Jarp.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Freakie

Freakie

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Cliff Carson
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Butters "Best Of..." Tournament One (Semi-Final Results / Finals Voting)    Butters "Best Of..." Tournament One (Semi-Final Results / Finals Voting)   I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 10:45 pm

Championship Match
Battyman

NYPD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Butters "Best Of..." Tournament One (Semi-Final Results / Finals Voting)    Butters "Best Of..." Tournament One (Semi-Final Results / Finals Voting)   I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Butters "Best Of..." Tournament One (Semi-Final Results / Finals Voting)
Page 1 of 1