Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:37 pm

Promo finished and edited in. I've said this in my votes as well, but my apologies to anyone who thinks/though I was trying to be sneaky and avoid a penalty. I edited a substantial portion of my promo past the deadline and am aware of the repercussions, and am willing to take the -0.1, and would be even if both of my opponents have promoed. Sorry for any confusion - I just wanted to make sure people knew I would be promoing. Leon will feel the same way (he's asleep on my couch atm, lol).
Back to top Go down
Lazyking

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:01 pm

can someone please change my wrestler profile name to Bryce Thorne?
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:13 pm

Romeo wrote:
Found it. Had to edit the very first post.

It still an admin only thing, so can you sticky the History of Full Metal Wrestling thread..PLzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'll dribble this ball while I wait. Basketball

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:18 pm

I have returned and will actually stick around! cheers
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:41 pm

Eric Scorpio wrote:
Romeo wrote:
Found it. Had to edit the very first post.

It still an admin only thing, so can you sticky the History of Full Metal Wrestling thread..PLzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'll dribble this ball while I wait. Basketball

Done.

Also, the Name field of your Wrestler Profile can now be edited. Well, I kept it up to date, but you are now capable of editing it yourselves.

[quote="DalbySound"]So I got this e-mail telling me results are up, and I laughed at first, with a joke in my head about how long results take around here. Then I clicked on Ammunition, and was horrified to see I'd become a commentator, if only because old schoolers know how much I hate when other people write my character.

That said, not only was this a pretty solid show, but Dalby Sound was written to an effing T. Well done to all the writers, who to be honest wrote Dalby better than I used to. lol

Kudos gentlefolk. Kudos.[/quote]
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Jaro Classic
Admin

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jaro
Championship: FMW Ultraviolent Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:10 pm

This place looks fucking fancy now, by the way. Surprised more people haven't commented on it. Major kudos Ro.

elephant Elephant.
Back to top Go down
http://fullmetalwrestling.forumotion.com

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:14 pm

I've gotta say I'm impressed with the way the forum is looking. Romeo, you're the man!

There's still that stupid auto-marking problem, but aside from that pain in the ass, it's an awesome board Razz

EDIT: There's something I noticed in the Sub-forums; the "New posts" icon looks very much like to "No new posts" icon while the "New posts [Popular]" and "No new posts [Popular]" icons are the same. You might want to fix that, Roro. Smile
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:21 pm

Chris Kelson wrote:
There's still that stupid auto-marking problem, but aside from that pain in the ass, it's an awesome board Razz

I replied to your PM regarding that. The instructions should fix everything for you.

[quote="DalbySound"]So I got this e-mail telling me results are up, and I laughed at first, with a joke in my head about how long results take around here. Then I clicked on Ammunition, and was horrified to see I'd become a commentator, if only because old schoolers know how much I hate when other people write my character.

That said, not only was this a pretty solid show, but Dalby Sound was written to an effing T. Well done to all the writers, who to be honest wrote Dalby better than I used to. lol

Back to top Go down
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion

Rep : 15

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian G. Smitten
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:28 pm

Romeo wrote:
Chris Kelson wrote:

I replied to your PM regarding that. The instructions should fix everything for you.

Can you PM those instructions to me too, because it's driving me absolutely insane.

Also, I think the new design is very smexy, like a freshly waxed orange.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/trombonerman
Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:31 pm

PM sent, but I'll also put them here for the benefit of those with flash photography:

1) Go to your profile -> preferences.
2) Turn off automatic notification for replies.
3) Go to the "topics being watched" tab (also on your profile page) and uncheck all the topics you're being forced to watch.

Back to top Go down

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:43 pm

That's not the problem, Ro. Whenever we get on the board and click on one of the sub-forums, all unread posts become read. Bone-bone and I explained the problem before in the "Bugs" forum.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:45 pm

Oh, that one. God I keep messing up my terminology.

Like I told Bone Bone, I really don't know where to fix it, it looks like it's a pesky Forumotion bug. I'm googling the issue as we speak but I'm not getting any hits.

But for those who are newly registered and keep getting automatic replies on their e-mail, that there is also very helpful.

Back to top Go down
MetalKaiser

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christopher McEllens
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:03 pm

Seriously Romes, awesome job on the place. You made it look like home, much love! (no homo)
Back to top Go down
Mark Johansson

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Mark Johansson
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:21 am

Now....

I dont want to half ass the promo idea i had in mind for Death Row because it is a turning point in Mark Johansson's life.

That being said over the next week look in the TTing thread.
Back to top Go down
Christian Moorebyss

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian Moore
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:39 am

Now I have more than 2 seconds to myself ...

Loving the new layout! It's easier to read everything now and (being a girl I just have to say this) I LOVE PURPLE!!! lol

Seriously though, the place looks amazing!

cheers
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:59 pm

To say it simply I'm shattered...

This morning I had put the final touches on my promo (couldn't wait for peoples permission anymore), anywho had the same feeling as my 9.4 promo, pretty shuffed and also had 2 major awesome twists, anywho I then as a break downloaded a song I was after from limewire, anywho I get my AVG poping up saying I've got 1 virus, then 2, 4,8,10,24 and eventually saying 34 viruses, me freaking out and with the scanner not working I reset my laptop... and from that moment on I could not access windows.

Now I have a choice: Either put my laptop into the professionals or re-format my laptop and start afresh... Thinking also of my staffing duties and another internet responsibilities I am most likely to re-format my laptop. In doing this I lose the promo freshly written and all my stored promos and personal items.

To say I'm shattered is an understatement. I put a lot of effort into this promo and now its washed away. For storyline purposes and to keep my new found ability high, I will save the twists til 10.1, but in terms of the right now. I'll edit the end of my promo, try to give it some more drive, but with all thats lost...

Anywho, I'm sorry to Faith and Skyler, i wish it wasn't like this, however in no ways will this keep me down.
I'm sorry to Jaro, I've never given less then my best to FMW, so in some ways I truly felt like I let you down. Hopefully It wont happen again...NO MORE LIMEWIRE!!!

Anywho, I know I should have posted sooner, but with the new boards and trying to get the archives back, I was distracted til it was to late. My sorry goes out to everyone, I let you guys down.

EDIT: also a big thank you to Harley, you helped me discover the new turns of Leon and for that I'm grateful. hopefully you'll be around when it all gets posted.

Know that I am no longer alone.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:49 pm

Sorry to hear the news Caprice. I've known all to well the effects of losing access to your harddrive and having to whip it clean.

But yeah Livewire has been to me in the past as well, I haven't used it in well over 2 years now

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:25 am

A prime example of why one should never use Limewire.

Caprice, life happens, we all understand. Just come back hitting twice as hard next time around. While this may be a small setback it won't kill your momentum in any major way. Every one has hiccups along the way right?

And trust me, losing work sucks. I had my entire hardrive crash about 8 months ago, lost well over 1000 pages of written work (promo's/stories/novels/shopped out work) and it sucked, but you pick yourself up and are more determined not to make those mistakes (I now have two portable hard drives just in case and email myself everything important).

And I ain't going nowhere. Harley may be gone, but I'm still gonna be here.

ALSO

I had to change my pants over a Syanide in the sign up thred.. O....M...G
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:50 am

Clarke wrote:
I had to change my pants over a Syanide in the sign up thred.. O....M...G

Seconded
Back to top Go down
Hatchet

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hatchet
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:27 am

I do all my music from youtube now. It's really the best virus free way to do it.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:38 am

I finally just broke down and... subscribed to iTunes and buy my shit there from time to time.

Pokeleague Master

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:22 am

Not a bad idea now that the music is DRM free. I just torrent it usually.

Turn our weakness into might.
Turn our blindness into sight.
Turn our questions into answers just as obvious.
As moonlight in the darkest darkest night.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:42 am

Hey guys - For those interested I had an extra long meeting this morning, which in turn means I get an extra little bit at lunch.

What this means for some is that I will be re-reading and posting feedback upon their promos. I will pick up where I left off and see what I can get done. I make no promises about how far I will get, but I will try.

You have been warned.

Also I only got 3 and half hours of sleep, so I'm a wee bit grouchy, so if I come off overly harsh don't worry...I still heart you.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:49 pm

YAY, potential feedback from the best!!!

I <3 you too!!!

I <3 this cheers much!

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:21 pm

Double post be damn. FUCK...

Well, I think someone up there doesn't want me to work-out or something.

I've been trying to motivate myself in going to the gym for the past month in and half, so today I wake up early, have a nice healthy breakfast and finally after all this time I go to leave to go work-out at the gym and low and behold, I have a fucking flat tire. It's cold-ish (not as bad as Edmonton though, -50 degrees yikes), and its majorly snowing.

Suffice to say half and hour later and I now have used my spare donut tire for the first time in 6 years and I'm sweating like a pig. I guess that will be my work out for today. As I'm not driving around town with that tiny ass donut in this weather till I can afford to buy a new set of tires (2 not 4, lol, I already got new winter ones in the front)

I just felt like ranting...

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:08 pm

Brutal sir. Brutal. I'd avoid being out in the snow with a spare tire as well. Shitty ass tires.

i'm in Calgary, -35 before windchill yesterday, still not as bad as Edmonton, but still terrible.

I too have been trying to motivate myself to go back to the gym. Since I like competition I just challenged my girlfriend. Get in better shape over the winter and spring and I'm gonna try for a half marathon (to start) in the summer. Should be fun.

I just bought winter tires for my new car (so new I don't get it til the 18th) and it set me bck 1000 dollars so that sucks.

ALSO!!! Feedback updated to Jack Eastwood. Others, I will get to you. And Skyler I apologize for being so critical, sleepy and hungry make for a cranky Jay.
Back to top Go down
Dano

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Mick O'Connell
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:17 pm

Clarke wrote:
I'm gonna try for a half marathon (to start) in the summer. Should be fun.

SNAP! I've signed up for one (to start) in April. Really going hit the gym hard(er) now in January. Got a bit sidetracked but hopefully get back to biz-nas soon.

OH!

And, HI EVERYBODY! I am The Dano! Hope this post finds you all well and good.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:22 pm

what could be better than reading a post from Dano? Few things make my small, cold, grinch-like heart as happy as seeing Dano back round these parts.

Also yay for MASS Caesar!! HAIL!
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:25 pm

I just wish I had someone around here to motivate me.

When it goes to doing shit for myself, I can't be bothered half the time. However if someone else is involved then I become Mr. Dependable.

It used to be easy before with a roomate I'd just have to convince him to go. When he moved away, I still went to the gym with my buddy, but now that's he gone and now has a baby, well that's now out the window. I've been trying to get some of the guys from my seasonal job to go workout as well, since they are also lazy laid off bums in the winter time, but none could be bothered.

A few years ago I had gotten a trainer for the whole winter. It kept me from slacking off and no-showing and I learned how to properly workout as well which was nice. Even though he never really pushed me hard like the first guy who sale pitched me into it the first time. However, with shit being expensive now, I can't really afford it, nor do I truly really want a slacker trainer again.

The last resort was having my current roomate join in since he's gone on a health kick ever since he found out he's allergic to all sorts of shit. But he now works in butt fuck nowhere Northern Quebec, so I only see him like 4-5 weeks a year now (though he still pays rent to keep his shit stored and still have a room Very Happy)

So it's been tough to get motivated, especially since I'm such a major procrastinator. I just wished I either lived very close to a gym, or had a the very least a few workout things at home.

Though working out for a marathon would be cool as fuck.

Dano!!! I'm not letting you leave anymore!!! I'm putting my foot down on this! Smile

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:31 pm

Well then E-Join Dano and I in our training. DO IT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   

Back to top Go down

FMW OOC Thread
Page 4 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next