Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eye of the O'Rion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

Eye of the O'Rion Empty
PostSubject: Eye of the O'Rion   Eye of the O'Rion I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:03 am

Risin' up, back on the street
Did my time, took my chances
Went the distance, now I'm back on my feet
Just a man and his will to survive

Oh, come on, who knows me and didn't expect me to work lyrics into this like I try to do every promo I write, especially this song in particular. Now I'm here before you to argue my case. Originally I had planned to do a graphical plea, but in all honesty, life's hectic right now. So instead I'm going to go the exact same course as my fellow finalist Butters. We've fought long and hard to get this far together so I think it's only fair that you the judges decision be made on equal footing. One thread, one plea, one chance to change your vote. If I can convince you that I deserve to be the sole survivor, that will be amazing, if not, there is no shame in losing to someone that's been as decent and honest to me in a very cut throat game as anyone can be.

Firstly, this game is called survivor right? Concept is simple, survive no matter how you can to the end and be the last one standing. There has been no one in this game who has exemplified that quality more than me. No one has come one vote away from being eliminated more times than I have, no one else has had there entire tribe wittled away to nothing early in the game and somehow lasted to the end. No disrespect to Butters but The Church was never out for his blood, in fact that might be why they lost in the end. Time after time they came after me and time after time I found a way to survive, be it lucky challenge wins or a well timed alliance with Butters and Eric Scorpio and a pact to try our damnedest to go to the final three.

If Drew wasn't so damned good at everything we might have made it too.

Regardless while Butters might have played the game just as well if not better than me, but he only had to cling to his competitive life once, I did it almost every weak. For him it was one brief time of terror, for me surviving was a fact of every challenge and elimination, I lived it and breathed it here, and that's what makes me the ultimate survivor.

Secondly, and this is a low blow, which one do you the judges want to see win? Honestly, which one of us lied or decieved you at some point in the game? I was never offered a deal to help you, I gave my word to Butters and Eric only after my tribe was gone. But Butters, he agreed to help you at times and betrayed you to keep me in the game. Do you really want him to win, even if he's the reason you're not sitting where I am tonight?

So many times, it happens too fast
You change your passion for glory
Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive

Finally, I'll leave absolulty no debate as to what I would do with the FMP's should I win this competition. This way you can decide for yourselves which of us needs this more. There is not a lot I haven't done in FMW by now. I've won a lot of titles, though never defended a singles title sucessfully cheers . I've won clusterfucks, and awards. But there is one thing my friends I have never done.

Beaten Drew Micheals in a fair one on a one match, no stipulations, in disruptions, no bull shit. Just me and him, one match so I can either prove to myself I can beat him, or lose knowing I tried my best. This is one of the very few ways I am going to get this. I don't care if there is a title involved, either way makes no difference. I just need to know once and for all I can beat him.

Anyway, that's my case. I've survived against all odds to be one single vote cast away from winning this whole shebang. I hope I've said enough to make you vote me the sole survivor, but let me leave you with this thought.

It's the eye of the tiger, it's the cream of the fight
Risin' up to the challenge of our rival
And the last known O'Rion stalks his prey in the night
And he's watchin' us all in the eye of the tiger

Survivor wouldn't lie to you.
Back to top Go down

Eye of the O'Rion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Wrestling :: The Games Forum :: Archives :: Survivor-
Jump to: