Full Metal Wrestling
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 FMW OOC Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
avatar

Posts : 541
Rep : 15
Join date : 2009-12-06
Age : 29
Location : Townsville, Australia

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian G. Smitten
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:02 am

Thanks Abel.Z I bunkered down with mates, and I'm safe now. It was extremely scary, and I can only imagine what it could have been like if we got the eye of the storm. We were in the destructive winds for close to 11 hours. That' freaked me out, and we had gale force winds for about 26 hours.

I'm back home now, and no damage to my posessions, car or home. I'm lucky, I also have power. However, the destruction is huge around Townsville. Trees are down, power is out to 180,000 homes in NQLD, flooding.

I'm very lucky
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/trombonerman
Rottata

avatar

Posts : 2317
Rep : 8
Join date : 2009-11-21
Age : 27
Location : Philippines

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:31 am

Good to hear you're safe, man.

_________________
[quote="DalbySound"]So I got this e-mail telling me results are up, and I laughed at first, with a joke in my head about how long results take around here. Then I clicked on Ammunition, and was horrified to see I'd become a commentator, if only because old schoolers know how much I hate when other people write my character.

That said, not only was this a pretty solid show, but Dalby Sound was written to an effing T. Well done to all the writers, who to be honest wrote Dalby better than I used to. lol

Kudos gentlefolk. Kudos.[/quote]
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
The Celt

avatar

Posts : 1281
Rep : 4
Join date : 2009-12-06
Age : 27
Location : The Emerald Isle

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:49 am

Fucking hell man, the weather just hates Australia all of a sudden doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
Anwyl



Posts : 413
Rep : 0
Join date : 2010-06-06
Age : 23
Location : Melbourne, Australia

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:01 am

And how's that I live near the beach in Victoria (Rosebud to be exact) and we have had a few days of rain and the rest has been the best, chillin down the beach and pick up the beautiful tourists!!!

Also my heart goes out to every one at home (Aka NQLD) glad to hear you're alright TBM... Since you were/are a solider were you on stand by to help folks 'n shit?

_________________


"...Screams from the haters has a nice ring to it
I guess every superhero needs his theme music..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
avatar

Posts : 541
Rep : 15
Join date : 2009-12-06
Age : 29
Location : Townsville, Australia

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian G. Smitten
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:25 am

There was nothing we or anyone could do during the cyclone. One of the big messages going around was that if you got into trouble, you were on your own. SES, Ambulance, Police, Fire, Army, Air Force could not help you because they all had duty of care for their own members, and wouldn't be sending anyone out to help.

Now that the cyclone's over, yes, the Army is going to be heavily involved in the clean up. I am almost sure I'll be involved in some way or another. Whether it's in the coming days, physically getting out there and cleaning the streets, or if I'll be out there doing fundraisers and motivation concerts, I don't know. I expect I'll find out tomorrow. If not tomorrow, Monday.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/trombonerman
Leon Caprice



Posts : 1154
Rep : -3
Join date : 2009-11-19
Age : 27
Location : Perth, Australia

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:33 am

The biggest thing that helped is that people listened to the warnings. When Cyclone Larry hit a couple of years ago, the public mostly disregarded the government's warning and roughly 63 people died because of it.

To this minute, not one Auzzie death has been announced from this cyclone that was massively bigger than Larry.

They have said it was as powerful as the American Cyclone Katrina.

_________________
I fight for justice, I fight for goodness and to all those that oppose me...

Know that I am no longer alone.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer


Posts : 1078
Rep : 12
Join date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:55 am

three cheers for TBM's epic survival!

hiphip-yay!

Im gonna make sure we tell stories of how the cyclone was coming and then you punched it right in its mouth and it got scared and ran away. TBM Single handedly saved Australia.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

avatar

Posts : 1467
Rep : 3
Join date : 2009-12-06
Age : 32
Location : None of your business

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:33 pm

Leon Caprice wrote:
The biggest thing that helped is that people listened to the warnings. When Cyclone Larry hit a couple of years ago, the public mostly disregarded the government's warning and roughly 63 people died because of it.

To this minute, not one Auzzie death has been announced from this cyclone that was massively bigger than Larry.

They have said it was as powerful as the American Cyclone Katrina.

I was reading that it came in a good bit more powerful than Katrina.

Difference is Aussies attempt to prevent disaster. North Americans blame black people.

Or any other minority we can find.

Because they totally control the weather, damned heathens.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion


Posts : 897
Rep : 6
Join date : 2010-01-18
Age : 26
Location : Omaha, Nebraska

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:41 pm

True dat. That backwater voodoo's some powerful stuff.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion


Posts : 3158
Rep : 6
Join date : 2009-12-05
Age : 29

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:04 pm

Alex O'Rion wrote:
Leon Caprice wrote:
The biggest thing that helped is that people listened to the warnings. When Cyclone Larry hit a couple of years ago, the public mostly disregarded the government's warning and roughly 63 people died because of it.

To this minute, not one Auzzie death has been announced from this cyclone that was massively bigger than Larry.

They have said it was as powerful as the American Cyclone Katrina.

I was reading that it came in a good bit more powerful than Katrina.

Difference is Aussies attempt to prevent disaster. North Americans blame black people.

Or any other minority we can find.

Because they totally control the weather, damned heathens.

I had nothing to do with Katrina happening.

By the way, you are missed.
Back to top Go down
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
avatar

Posts : 541
Rep : 15
Join date : 2009-12-06
Age : 29
Location : Townsville, Australia

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian G. Smitten
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:37 pm

the nick bryson wrote:
Im gonna make sure we tell stories of how the cyclone was coming and then you punched it right in its mouth and it got scared and ran away. TBM Single handedly saved Australia.

I approve this message.

Leon Caprice wrote:
They have said it was as powerful as the American Cyclone Katrina.

Alex is right. Yasi was more powerful than Katrina, The power generated by Yasi over 2 days could power every home and appliance on earth for a year.

So far, the life count on Yasi is +3, with one missing. That's right, +3. 3 Births is not what we were expecting to announce in the aftermath. However, there is a man missing, so we could get a death.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/trombonerman
Alex O'Rion

avatar

Posts : 1467
Rep : 3
Join date : 2009-12-06
Age : 32
Location : None of your business

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:52 pm

RCA wrote:
Alex O'Rion wrote:
Leon Caprice wrote:
The biggest thing that helped is that people listened to the warnings. When Cyclone Larry hit a couple of years ago, the public mostly disregarded the government's warning and roughly 63 people died because of it.

To this minute, not one Auzzie death has been announced from this cyclone that was massively bigger than Larry.

They have said it was as powerful as the American Cyclone Katrina.

I was reading that it came in a good bit more powerful than Katrina.

Difference is Aussies attempt to prevent disaster. North Americans blame black people.

Or any other minority we can find.

Because they totally control the weather, damned heathens.

I had nothing to do with Katrina happening.

By the way, you are missed.

I miss you too, possibly a little homo....no...no homo. However I am done work for the week till I leave for grandmas tomorrow, so I'll try to get on AIM later if you are around sir.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice



Posts : 1154
Rep : -3
Join date : 2009-11-19
Age : 27
Location : Perth, Australia

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:05 pm

One man down:
"Queensland Premier Anna Bligh has confirmed a man has died following Cyclone Yasi.

She told reporters this morning a 23-year-old man suffocated while using a generator in a confined space.

Queensland Police said they were investigating a non-suspicious death at Bambaroo, north of Townsville, from apparent CO2 poisioning."

Not the death anyone could expect, but Yasi did it.

_________________
I fight for justice, I fight for goodness and to all those that oppose me...

Know that I am no longer alone.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

avatar

Posts : 821
Rep : 4
Join date : 2009-12-07
Age : 30
Location : Memphis, TN

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:19 am

Just here to apologize for how long my promo is.

I really didn't try to make it that long, it just happened. In any case, I implore you to actually read it and not just skim. Read it in parts if you have to.

I can't make it any shorter. The story just can't be told in less words.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion


Posts : 897
Rep : 6
Join date : 2010-01-18
Age : 26
Location : Omaha, Nebraska

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:47 am

Long promo is long. Mother of GOD, man...
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
avatar

Posts : 986
Rep : 14
Join date : 2009-12-05
Age : 37
Location : Western Australia

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:24 pm

yeh that's long allrighty, won't be reading that in a hurry.

Also wondering why Abel appears to be the only one not mentioned in the V&P intro. Sad
Back to top Go down
Omega

avatar

Posts : 1680
Rep : -122
Join date : 2009-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Nashville

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:44 pm

Dear whoever is head writing Mt. V,

Fuck you I am not rating.

Also, Nick Bryson gets a respectable 7 for Mt. V.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer


Posts : 1078
Rep : 12
Join date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:27 pm

Omega wrote:
Dear whoever is head writing Mt. V,

Fuck you I am not rating.

Also, Nick Bryson gets a respectable 7 for Mt. V.

OH DAMN!

_________________
Back to top Go down
The Dude

avatar

Posts : 349
Rep : 0
Join date : 2010-01-17
Age : 28

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Trey Spruance
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:30 pm

Fuck me, Frosty's promo is long as hell!

Also, I like my involvement in Brysons promo. You have my endorsement good sir.


Last edited by The Dude on Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion


Posts : 3158
Rep : 6
Join date : 2009-12-05
Age : 29

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:36 pm

the nick bryson wrote:
Omega wrote:
Dear whoever is head writing Mt. V,

Fuck you I am not rating.

Also, Nick Bryson gets a respectable 7 for Mt. V.

OH DAMN!


Yeah..I know right?

Since we rate on a scale of 5 Bryson's promo would have murdered the comp if Omega did rate.
Back to top Go down
Omega

avatar

Posts : 1680
Rep : -122
Join date : 2009-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Nashville

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:46 pm

Lol...and Nick Bryson said he didn't want me to rate anymore.

BET YOU REGRET THAT NOW DON'T YOU NICK?
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer


Posts : 1078
Rep : 12
Join date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:11 pm

Omega wrote:
Lol...and Nick Bryson said he didn't want me to rate anymore.

BET YOU REGRET THAT NOW DON'T YOU NICK?

AGAGAGAAG

_________________
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
avatar

Posts : 1891
Rep : 11
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 25
Location : Seattle

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:45 pm

Hannibal Frost wrote:
Just here to apologize for how long my promo is.

I really didn't try to make it that long, it just happened. In any case, I implore you to actually read it and not just skim. Read it in parts if you have to.

I can't make it any shorter. The story just can't be told in less words.

This is why we can't have nice things, Peter.

_________________


Turn our weakness into might.
Turn our blindness into sight.
Turn our questions into answers just as obvious.
As moonlight in the darkest darkest night.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

avatar

Posts : 2317
Rep : 8
Join date : 2009-11-21
Age : 27
Location : Philippines

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:29 pm

Slegna wrote:
Hannibal Frost wrote:
Just here to apologize for how long my promo is.

I really didn't try to make it that long, it just happened. In any case, I implore you to actually read it and not just skim. Read it in parts if you have to.

I can't make it any shorter. The story just can't be told in less words.

This is why we can't have nice things, Peter.

Sleg wins.

_________________
[quote="DalbySound"]So I got this e-mail telling me results are up, and I laughed at first, with a joke in my head about how long results take around here. Then I clicked on Ammunition, and was horrified to see I'd become a commentator, if only because old schoolers know how much I hate when other people write my character.

That said, not only was this a pretty solid show, but Dalby Sound was written to an effing T. Well done to all the writers, who to be honest wrote Dalby better than I used to. lol

Kudos gentlefolk. Kudos.[/quote]
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Ashburn



Posts : 169
Rep : 6
Join date : 2011-01-25
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:18 pm

Rottata wrote:
Slegna wrote:
Hannibal Frost wrote:
Just here to apologize for how long my promo is.

I really didn't try to make it that long, it just happened. In any case, I implore you to actually read it and not just skim. Read it in parts if you have to.

I can't make it any shorter. The story just can't be told in less words.

This is why we can't have nice things, Peter.

Sleg wins.

He also has an awesome sig. PTH. <3
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
avatar

Posts : 1891
Rep : 11
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 25
Location : Seattle

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:12 am

I know, I know, I'm awesome. But seriously, everybody should just call Hanny "Peter" from now on.

_________________


Turn our weakness into might.
Turn our blindness into sight.
Turn our questions into answers just as obvious.
As moonlight in the darkest darkest night.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

avatar

Posts : 821
Rep : 4
Join date : 2009-12-07
Age : 30
Location : Memphis, TN

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:08 pm

You know, I kinda' like the name I have.

Take this energy you seem to be devoting to changing my name, to reading my promo.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion


Posts : 3158
Rep : 6
Join date : 2009-12-05
Age : 29

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:08 pm

My promo is up. It's a Lecture/Essay.

It is not as long as Frost's (BTW, really good job despite the length) but I tried something different and more academically related.

Read it, feedback it but most of all? Vote for it.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

avatar

Posts : 1467
Rep : 3
Join date : 2009-12-06
Age : 32
Location : None of your business

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:34 pm

RCA wrote:
My promo is up. It's a Lecture/Essay.

It is not as long as Frost's (BTW, really good job despite the length) but I tried something different and more academically related.

Read it, feedback it but most of all? Vote for it.

So...

...do I still have to keep my promise not to promo?

Cause I still say it'll at least mildly impact my chances to win.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion


Posts : 3158
Rep : 6
Join date : 2009-12-05
Age : 29

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:45 pm

Yes you have to keep your promise.


Besides, I'm about to edit my promo/lecture anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: FMW OOC Thread   

Back to top Go down
 
FMW OOC Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 31 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Forgotten Gems!
» The Joke Thread
» Foreign Films Appreciation Thread
» "This" or "That" Thread
» The Congratulation On Your New Promotion Thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Wrestling :: Full Metal Wrestling E-Fed :: BACKSTAGE :: Out of Character-
Jump to: