Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bryan Danielson FIRED???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

Bryan Danielson FIRED??? Empty
PostSubject: Bryan Danielson FIRED???   Bryan Danielson FIRED??? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:52 am

UPDATEDx2: WWE Releases Daniel Bryan
Posted by Larry Csonka on 06.11.2010

Future endeavors….or is it?

UPDATE x2: According to Dave Meltzer, the word within WWE is that the firing of Bryan Danielson is a legit firing as they informed the higher-ups in the company of the firing before the item was posted on WWE.com. Meltzer notes that while the timing of the release is interesting, that working high-up executives like Donna Goldsmith and Michelle Wilson on a wrestling angle is hard to believe.

UPDATE: Danielson posted the following on his Twitter last night…

Just changed my twitter name to Bryan Danielson. The winds of change are stirring.

Dave Meltzer is reporting that the firing is a "fake" firing, and that this is the first time that they have used the website to fake fire someone.

ORIGINAL: From WWE.com...

WWE has come to terms on the release of NXT first season rookie Daniel Bryan (Bryan Danielson ) as of today June 11, 2010. We wish Daniel Bryan the best in all future endeavors.

If this is true...FUCK.
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Danielson FIRED???   Bryan Danielson FIRED??? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:14 pm

If it's true, life goes on, others have been released from the WWE before him and yet people still watch RAW. Yes, they would be losing a marquee talent with a bright future ahead of him, but hey, if he did something against company policy, then he deserves to get fired. Supposedly he had the attitude of a real locker room leader though, but anger has gotten the best of us all before.

However, I do agree with the consensus that the timing is oddly suspicious. I also believe that if the rumor is true, regarding the reason he was fired (choking Justin Roberts with his tie), it seems very excessive. Gotta love WWEPG, amirite?

McMahon for Senate 2010!
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Danielson FIRED???   Bryan Danielson FIRED??? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:41 pm

It is a work.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Danielson FIRED???   Bryan Danielson FIRED??? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:50 pm

It isn't a work.

First off Brian Danielson in kayfabe was never part of the WWE roster. So all thoughts of it being a work are pretty out there.

Second off, did anyone else notice on the replays of the NXT attack that Danielson spitting on Cena was taken out of the clip? Yeah...don't spit on Cena.

Third, he choked Justin Roberts with his own tie (also edited from the replays) which is a big no no in the WWE. Every since they made the ban on not attacking referees everyone is handled with kid gloves.

Not a work, and now that Danielson is released maybe TNA will sign him.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Danielson FIRED???   Bryan Danielson FIRED??? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:55 pm

It is a work.

Speaking of work, more show posting, less wrestling discussion
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Danielson FIRED???   Bryan Danielson FIRED??? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:44 pm

RCA wrote:
It is a work.

Speaking of work, more show posting, less wrestling discussion

Amen to you Mr Austin!! LOL
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Danielson FIRED???   Bryan Danielson FIRED??? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:45 pm

As of right now...I'm not making a solid judgement til at least RAW on Monday, but if I was forced to decide I'd put my money on someone from Linda McMahon's campaign calling up worried that Danielson choking Roberts could come back on her. Considering the Youtube video of the choking has reportly been taken down I think Linda messing up Danielson career is just the most logically reasoning right now.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Danielson FIRED???   Bryan Danielson FIRED??? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:53 pm

OK, if Danielson fucked up (so epically that he had to be fired) Monday, why didn't they release him until Friday?

When Kennedy almost fucked up Orton (even though I saw little if anything wrong with the backdrop), WWE fired him that same night, if not the next day.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Danielson FIRED???   Bryan Danielson FIRED??? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:06 pm

Any number of reasons. Maybe the guy who works for Linda only caught the RAW replay. Or maybe WWE really didn't want Danielson, stalled for a few days, but couldn't find any other way out and decided firing Danielson was the only option. There are any number of intangibles interwoved by fate. But from what I'm reading, and I've been following this story all day, it looks Danielson is legit gone. It's said he might be rehired in the future "when this all blows over" but yeah, the more I'm hearing the more I believe we not even being worked and IWC really will have something proper to bitch about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Danielson FIRED???   Bryan Danielson FIRED??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bryan Danielson FIRED???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Wrestling :: Wrestling/MMA :: WRESTLING-
Jump to: