View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: The 'Leave of Absence' Thread   Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:23 pm

State how long you expect to be gone and such.

Simple. And more neat then creating a bunch of individual topics.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: The 'Leave of Absence' Thread   Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:47 pm

You have no idea how freaked out I was when I saw "Leave of Absence" Thread and then the name iDeandes.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega

PostSubject: Re: The 'Leave of Absence' Thread   Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:02 pm

Alas, one of the saddest things I ever have to say.

Sometimes things happen in life. Sometimes they are good. Sometimes they are bad. Recently I've been dealing with a string of terrible luck. Anyone who has talked to me over the past couple of days knows that I've probably not been sober for a bit. Dealing in and out with several bouts of depression, including a newer deeper depression. My medication quit working, and now I'm slowly slipping into periods of not eating and periods of apathy.

A lot of you probably don't care that I'm gone, some may be happy I'm gone, hell who knows. But I know right now I've got to get this worked out, I have to spend time with my mom, and I have to get my mind clear. I've talked this over with two people I trust very much, they both agree that this is the best thing for me to do. And I promise you I won't be gone longer than a cycle. I legit think highly of a lot of you, and I hope that you all understand where I'm coming from with this.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: The 'Leave of Absence' Thread   Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:03 pm

Take care of yourself man.

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: The 'Leave of Absence' Thread   Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:21 pm

iDeAndes wrote:
State how long you expect to be gone and such.

Simple. And more neat then creating a bunch of individual topics.

Can I just say that this is pure irony in action.

Meanwhile, internet sucks.

[quote="DalbySound"]So I got this e-mail telling me results are up, and I laughed at first, with a joke in my head about how long results take around here. Then I clicked on Ammunition, and was horrified to see I'd become a commentator, if only because old schoolers know how much I hate when other people write my character.

That said, not only was this a pretty solid show, but Dalby Sound was written to an effing T. Well done to all the writers, who to be honest wrote Dalby better than I used to. lol

Kudos gentlefolk. Kudos.[/quote]
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
MASS Caesar

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: The 'Leave of Absence' Thread   Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:00 am

stl311 wrote:

Sometimes things happen in life. Sometimes they are good. Sometimes they are bad. Recently I've been dealing with a string of terrible luck. Anyone who has talked to me over the past couple of days knows that I've probably not been sober for a bit. Dealing in and out with several bouts of depression, including a newer deeper depression. My medication quit working, and now I'm slowly slipping into periods of not eating and periods of apathy.

A lot of you probably don't care that I'm gone, some may be happy I'm gone, hell who knows. But I know right now I've got to get this worked out, I have to spend time with my mom, and I have to get my mind clear. I've talked this over with two people I trust very much, they both agree that this is the best thing for me to do. And I promise you I won't be gone longer than a cycle. I legit think highly of a lot of you, and I hope that you all understand where I'm coming from with this.

Take care of your stuff, sir. You'll be welcomed back. Dealing with life is always more important, especially if things are spiraling out of control. Take care of yourself.
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: The 'Leave of Absence' Thread   Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:45 am

stl311 wrote:

Two words: Good riddance.

<3

Turn our weakness into might.
Turn our blindness into sight.
Turn our questions into answers just as obvious.
As moonlight in the darkest darkest night.
Back to top Go down
ppdragos

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Cole Dragos
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: The 'Leave of Absence' Thread   Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:44 am

stl311 wrote:

Take care of yourself Seth, your health ad wellbeing should always come first and I'm sure we'll all be looking forward to your return!
Back to top Go down
Christian Moorebyss

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian Moore
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: The 'Leave of Absence' Thread   Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:46 am

stl311 wrote:

Take care of yourself. This is only a game, real life always comes first, so take care of yourself. *Huge hugs*

And ignore Slegna, I'm sure one of us will kick his ass for ya later Wink
Back to top Go down
The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: The 'Leave of Absence' Thread   Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:08 am

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

You take care Omega...and you come back when you're able.
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jaro
Championship: FMW Ultraviolent Championship

PostSubject: Re: The 'Leave of Absence' Thread   Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:23 pm

If I know Seth, he'll be back before you know it, just as opulent as ever.

Take it easy.
Back to top Go down
http://fullmetalwrestling.forumotion.com
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: The 'Leave of Absence' Thread   Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:25 am

You gave me a sad.

Hopefully we shall see you soon, faithful buddy.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: The 'Leave of Absence' Thread   Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:44 am

Doublemummy wrote:
And ignore Slegna, I'm sure one of us will kick his ass for ya later Wink

No, as I second Slegna's statement.

<3

[quote="DalbySound"]So I got this e-mail telling me results are up, and I laughed at first, with a joke in my head about how long results take around here. Then I clicked on Ammunition, and was horrified to see I'd become a commentator, if only because old schoolers know how much I hate when other people write my character.

That said, not only was this a pretty solid show, but Dalby Sound was written to an effing T. Well done to all the writers, who to be honest wrote Dalby better than I used to. lol

Kudos gentlefolk. Kudos.[/quote]
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy

PostSubject: Re: The 'Leave of Absence' Thread   Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:32 pm

I figured I'd pop in and let everyone know that I'm not dead or quitting. I'll be back soon. I'll be able to post/visit regularly as soon as I'm back home a week from now.

Sorry for the no-shows, I really wanted to write/post the promos I had mentally prepared for them. I understand if you guys are not particularly happy with me, and I don't blame you. I know some people here really get irritated when there's a whole bunch of no-shows. I understand it, I do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 'Leave of Absence' Thread   

Back to top Go down

The 'Leave of Absence' Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1