Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW NEWS Wire

Go down 
+33
Tromboner Man
Braxton
Anwyl
Slegna
Runihura
Drew Michaels
smonroe
Rottata
Mr. E
Edible14
iDeAndes
Dano
War Machine
Easy
The Celt
Lazyking
the nick bryson
TyranT
Nero Trinity
BartonG
Abel Steele
Nicholas Gray
Skyler Striker
Damien
Gabriel Crow
Black Marcubone
Leon Caprice
RCA
Easty
Omega
Saggi the Dark Clown
Jaro Classic
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TyranT

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: TyranT/Faith
Championship:

FMW NEWS Wire - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:39 pm

TyranT survives another generation

Billy McKenzie, better known in the Full Metal Federation as TyranT, yesterday, celebrated his 50th birthday. The grizzled veteran is the oldest competitor signed to the federation, and stands as the current World Champion.

His wrestling career began just before 1980 as an independent wrestler under the name of Mantis. He was praised for his agility despite his large size, and was noted for his quick movement which caught many opponents off guard. He began his television career in 1983, making his debut as TyranT for the first time. Thirty years later, and Billy McKenzie is still an active wrestler in the ring, as well as one of the top competitors in the FMW brand. Though health problems and injury have seen this superstar take a brief hiatus on some occasions, the now 50 year old wrestler has been an inspiration to many, and has brought many fans both new and old to the federation.

FMWNEWS.com wishes the best for Billy McKenzie and hopes to see many more years of success for the wrestler that has stood the test of time and survived many generations of a demanding sport.
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jaro
Championship: FMW Ultraviolent Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:39 pm

New superstars SIGNED to Ammunition and Distortion divisions!

FMW made a few new signings over this past weekend to its Ammunition and Distortion divisions:

Matt Ford, Storm, and "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt were signed to the Ammunition division.

Norman Riddle was signed to the Distortion division.

The Corruption division was oddly quiet, although given the events that transpired at the conclusion of 11.2, it's no wonder that things for the "red team" are in disarray.
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalwrestling.forumotion.com
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 4:22 pm

FMW NEWS Wire - Page 2 The_expendables_movie_poster
Nick Bryson signed on to Film EXPENDABLES 2: CORRUPTION

FMW.com has learned that Nick Bryson has signed on to be a major cast member in the sequel to the box office action smash THE EXPENDABLES. Starring Sylvester Stallone, Jason Statham, and Jet Li the cast also fatures previous members Dolph Lundgren, Mickey Rourke, and Terry Crews. Also set to appear in this film are Mixed Martial Arts superstars Ken Shamrock, portraying a villain, and Bob Sapp, portrayin an Expendable. Nick Brysons' character has been confirmed to be a member of the Expendables, and though much of the plot has been kept quiet, those involved are saying that this film definately has upped the ante on the last feature. No word on any other cameos, though last film both Bruce Willis and Governor Schwarzenegger made appearances.

More on the Film, and Nick Bryson's role, as we get it.
Back to top Go down
Lazyking

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 4:31 pm

FMW close to signing a new superstar?

FMW.com has begun hearing rumors that FMW is negotiations with a fairly prominent wrestler. When asked, an FMW spokesman said "No comment." FMW.com will have more as this story develops.

Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:25 pm

Allegations that FMW.com is incompetent?

FMW.com has recently come under a barrage of criticism, brought on by it's failure to report any real news in months.. When asked, an FMW spokesman said "No comment." FMW.com will have more as this story develops.

+-+-+-+-Scandalous Photos of Jaro and Celesle's honeymoon+-+-+-+-+Chris Austin to be honoured at Feminist award show?+-+-+-+-+-++-+The Celt to model high fashion in Paris this Christmas?+-+-+-+-+-++-+Abel Steele and Kaoru Hanayama to feature on latest Miley Cyrus track?
Back to top Go down
Lazyking

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 12:36 pm

The "Assassin" Close to signing with FMW?

FMW.com last reported yesterday, that FMW was in talks with a rising star in the Wrestling business. Well today, we can report that the rising star is no other then the "Assassin" Atlas Adams! The young man of LPW fame has reportedly been offered a contract from FMW.

FMW.com just recently spoke to Atlas over the phone and he had this to say: "I can't discuss whether or not I've had contact with FMW officals or not. What I can say, is that FMW has a great product and I wish them all the best.

FMW. com then contacted FMW officials but again received a "No comment."

Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:30 pm

Corruption Superstar's Final Bow

BALTIMORE – Nearly five weeks after wrestling his last match, Corruption superstar and FMW mainstay Calvin X. Carter has officially announced his retirement from the sport of professional wrestling.

Carter officially called his career quits during an interview with a local Baltimore news station this morning.
Carter, 23, claims to have made the decision after being pinned by fellow wrestler Alex O’Rion, who represented the Ammunition Brand of Full Metal Wrestling during the company’s Catalyst Pay Per View.

Carter, along with four other men, represented his brand Corruption against five men from each of the other brands in a 15 man War Games match in the evening’s main event. Carter received the first elimination.

"This is my official retirement announcement,'' Carter told reporters at Lincoln high school, his alma mater, as he took part in training the next batch of Baltimore athletes. “That life isn’t what I’m about anymore.”

The citizens of Baltimore have planned an all-day celebration Thursday to honor Carter, who has been a hero to them for the past five years.
Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: FMW Newswire: Breaking News   FMW NEWS Wire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:05 am

BREAKING NEWS: Skyler Striker enters rehab

FMW.com has learned that former Abandoned Champion Skyler Striker has today entered rehab for his recent drug issues.

Striker recently found himself without contract after Distortion's cancellation. He was unable to win his contract back against Abel Steele after an attack from TyranT, leaving his opportunities in FMW thin.

Rumour has it that family issues led to Striker's decision.

We will feed you more about the situation as information becomes available.
Back to top Go down
War Machine

War Machine

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: War Machine
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 12:56 am

Former champ returning?

Early reports out of FMW headquarters are that a former champion is in talks to sign a contract and return to FMW. No word yet on who it might be, and FMW officials are refusing to comment until a deal has been signed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/Stunners4All
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:10 am

Seth Omega in critical condition after Mt. V.

Shortly after the event Mount Vesuvius Seth Omega was rushed to a nearby hospital in the Rome, Italy area. He was diagnosed to have suffered yet another concussion and had a severe brain hemorrhage from a nasty spill in the Ultraviolent Championship Match. As a result of what happened, he's not medically cleared to return to wrestling and FMW was forced to make a call they never wanted to make. When asked about the situation Christian G. Smitten replied with following.

"It's always a bad thing to see a wrestler get injured, but it's part of the game. Seth Omega has done this for a long time, and he's been very successful everywhere he's went including FMW. It's sad to see him being forced into this, I think he still has a lot of fight left in him but it's not a risk him nor FMW can afford to take. We wish Seth well in all his future endeavors."

The former Abandoned Champion was quoted with the following as well.

"I really enjoyed my time in Full Metal Wrestling, I'd been here since Anarchy 8.2 and I've gotten to be a part of a lot of cool things. I won the Abandoned Championship, and was in the running for the Television and Ultraviolent title, I was part of War Games, and I was the last Abandoned Champion under the Distortion banner. All and all I can't complain, there are a couple of things I would have done differently but overall I am happy with the progress I made. I'd like to thank FMW and Smitten for giving me a chance to do what I do best, and allowing me to make a living while doing what I do best."

No word yet on if Seth Omega is going to be released from his LPW contract as well.
Back to top Go down
Dano

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Mick O'Connell
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:24 am

FULL METAL WRESTLING SIGN NEW IRISH SUPERSTAR?

Full Metal Wrestling is rumoured to have signed Irish wrestling veteran Mick O'Connell on a short term contract. Reports say that O'Connell has been drafted in to provide injury cover after Mount Vesuvius. Insiders say that due to a combination of O'Connell's age, injuries and "colourful" history that the deal is not likely to last long, if it goes through at all.

O'Connell's agent refused to comment on the rumours.
Back to top Go down
Damien
FMW World Tag Team Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 11:02 am

LONDON HOTEL BURNS TO THE GROUND IN MYSTERIOUS GREEN BLAZE; FMW SUPERSTAR MISSING

A local hotel in London, the city that is hosting Ammunition 13.1, was burned to ashes last night in what, witnesses claim, seemed to be grren flames. After the blaze started, the patrons also claimed to have been "teleported by a white light and a loud crash, as if by the hand of a god," as quoted from one stunned patron.

FMW superstar Damien Inferno has been confirmed to have had a reservation at the establishment.

No word as yet to his whereabouts, but fellow superstar, Slegnadamus, commented, "He's fine. That little wuss is just laying low with a friend until the show. He will participate in his match with Butters against those GSW bastards."

When asked where exactly Damien was staying, Slegna said, "Mind your own business."
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 12:10 am

Full Metal Wrestling Superstar Xander Kross Forced To Resign?!

CHICAGO, Illinois -

In a press junket promoting Lords of Pain Wrestling, CEO and Chairman of Public Enemy Multimedia, LLC. Damion Kross opened the event with a statement involving one Fredrick Douglas; a professional wrestler who performs under the alias of Xander Kross for both the aforementioned Lords of Pain Wrestling as well as Full Metal Wrestling. Here is a clip from the thirty minute interview:

Quote :
"Before we begin, I'd like to say something about brands. For those unaware of my history, I amassed my wealth by creating Public Enemy Multimedia; a brand that's goal was to uniquely distribute multiple forms of entertainment using the latest and most up to date technology for enrichment, education, and social awareness. Public Enemy Multimedia, for lack of better words, was a facilitator and broker that created a fusion of music, television, print, and internet, representing and dealing with titans of the entertainment industry such as NBC-Universal, Interscope Records, News Corporation, Time Warner, and the Walt Disney Company as well as teaching and providing for smaller entertainment groups cutting edge techniques in promotion, management, and cross-media marketing. This was my first experience in creating a brand and yet, due to the limitations of the current technology, this brokerage was incomplete and shortsighted.

With this in mind, I issued a leveraged buy-out my then partner, Richard Davis, and sold a majority of our company to a sole proprietor - Damien Samuels who turned Public Enemy Multimedia instead into a communal media trust and limited liability company in order to amass enough capitol to purchase Lords of Pain Wrestling. In this, I was his silent partner and a member of a two-man consortium that gradually expanded once I sold my minority stake to varied contacts I maintained in the industry with a singular goal in mind; create a brand-name for information brokering. What I mean by this is to update the means in which we communicate. Let us face it - our economy, despite how uncertain it is, is expanding to a global scale. But without the adequate tools and maintenance of these tools as well as an expansion into foreign markets that would otherwise be unable to afford the over-priced and sub-par data exchange infrastructure, it restricts both the economic and sociological human evolution. With this in mind and the small but liquid fortune to create Kross Industries and in meteoric fashion, it not only increased my personal wealth of which I am not ashamed but also has improved the wealth of knowledge for over twenty-two countries including impoverished nations such as Sierra Leone, Senegal, Afghanistan, Eritrea, Laos, The Philippine Islands, Thailand, and Tajikistan to name but a few.

It was then that I returned to find my first brand was being misused and mistreated by a sour child throwing a temper tantrum. His expenditures and overhead far outweighed the value of the stock options. His capitol gains were anemic. Pay per view buys were still in the cellar. And the commercial and critical failure of Public Enemy Multimedia's first feature film forced me to take action. With the tactile help of Andrew Michaels, a fellow comrade and admittedly worthy rival, we took action to save both Public Enemy Multimedia and Lords of Pain Wrestling from tyranny. Now look what you see before you. We are the premiere shoot wrestling federation on the planet. Where others would substitute the so-called 'four letter word' of wrestling with sports entertainment, I am proud to display our noble heritage to remind our fans that we are humbled and grateful for their patronage. I take these uses of buzz words for political-friendly agendas and pandering as a personal slight; is my contribution as a wrestler not good enough? Has not my name any value? Does not my brand matter? Well according to one Fredrick Douglas, an independent contractor beneath my employ who uses the pseudonym 'Xander Kross', it has enough value to steal.

Mr. Douglas, without my consent, is using the trademarked name of Kross in a most foul and repugnant manner that is both disrespectful to me and disrespectful to my brand. In lieu of this, I am obligated to remind Mr. Douglas that his services as a wrestler and the persona of 'Xander Kross' are contractually obligated to Lords of Pain Wrestling whilst the brand name of 'Kross' is owned by Kross Industries. His extra-curricular activities in other, lesser promotions are to cease once he fulfills his paid obligation or else he will suffer the impunity of legal recourse. Now then..onto happier matters.."

No word yet on how this effects Xander Kross for the long-term future who couldn't be reached as of this writing for further comment.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 5:26 pm

Post-U3 News, Officials High on David GS, Chris Austin

The general feeling among Full Metal Wrestling executives, talent and staff is that despite the location change on short notice (Ultimatum 3 was originally scheduled to take place in Chicago), Ultimatum 3 went off without a hitch and is widely believed to be one of the best shows in FMW History.

Said one FMW writer, "I can't recall many shows delivering from top to bottom like this one did. Best show I've contributed to since Death Row 3."

Ultimatum 3 financial numbers are unofficial as of press time, but the event is projected to be the highest-grossing event in the history of FedEx Field.

In particular, one match that official are said to have enjoyed was the Ladder Match between Chris Austin and David GS. Austin is well-liked and respected backstage largely due to his sterling consistency and ability to bring the best from his co-workers.

Said one official, "These two set the tone for the rest of the evening. The rest of the matches had a tall order to follow."

David GS was especially lauded for his performance as one anonymous talent stated that he became more than just a rookie sensation after his match.

"He showed me he could hang with the big boys, I saw some newfound passion and personality... he was more crisp in-ring than I can ever remember seeing him. Kid's gonna be a star for years to come."

Many people credit Austin for coaxing such an effort from David.

"Austin's the kind of person that wants you at your best. He's put so much time into his craft and now, he's pretty much one of, if not THE, go-to guy for match of the night. He and Smitten tore down the house at No Holds Barred and then he followed with a stellar outing against David... he's on fire right now."

David GS is expected to soon move into the C-4 Division Championship picture with Austin is said to be heading towards the main event and ultimately the FMW Championship level, a status that some claim Austin should have already been at.

Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy

PostSubject: 2 FMW Stars released   FMW NEWS Wire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 4:20 pm

FMW has come to terms on the release of Jefferson Davis Hettfield and Robert E. Lee, also known as Southern Pride, as of today, August 5, 2011. FMW wishes them the best in all of their future endeavors.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:26 pm

MAINFRAME HAS BEEN COMPROMISED

MESSAGE LEFT AS FOLLOWS:

OOC: Posted up for a friend
Back to top Go down
Mr. E

PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 3:43 am

Recent Hackings Explained

In a recent hack at FMW.com, the site's mainframe was attacked. However, we have since recovered, and we are now back online.

Our staff has been trying to crack the binary code. We had cracked it, and had mentioned of a superstar known as Jetstream was coming back to FMW. However, we had received an email from the alleged hacker, and he had said this:

Quote :
Why hello, FMW. You liked my little message about Jetstream? Ha. If you wanna know what's going on with him, he's been whoring himself out back in Japan for drug money. If you thought cracking my code would reveal my TRUE identity, you're grave wrong.

You see, I've been watching FMW for quite some time now. And I'll admit, you have some talent. But all the talent in the world can not and will not save you. You want true salvation? Look upon me. Your new savior.

What's my name you ask? Well, right now...you can call me E. Mr. E. Nice ring, eh? I might be sinister...I might be a prophet. He'll, I might even be a lunatic. But..as the great Sting once said.

Nothing's for sure.

I'll be seeing you soon, Jaro. You're first on my list.

-E.

More as this develops.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:46 am

Returning FMW Superstar Hilariously Misinformed

A returning FMW superstar, making himself known only as Mr. E, has issued his first challenge since his return to former FMW Chairman of the Board Jason Roy, also known as Jaro.

However, it seems that no one has informed Mr. E of the incidents and events which transpired in the previous cycle, which saw Jaro being removed from his position of power within Full Metal Wrestling. With Jaro refusing backstage to compete in the ring for his job, he no longer had any other obligation to remain in the company, and has not been seen since.

No word yet on how Mr. E plans to recover from this faux pas.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Mr. E

PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 2:30 pm

Another Attack on FMW mainframe; Discusses Further on Jaro

Here at FWM.com, we understand that you deserve the latest breaking news. So when a news story was posted about Mr. E's faux pas, he sent us yet another message, this time more cryptic. Here is the full message sent:

Quote :
Dear dumbass.

You fool. What makes you think I want Jaro in the ring? What makes you think I don't already know the situation going on? Of course I know. And what makes you think I haven't already "taken care" of Jaro?

Oh, ye of little faith.

You must not understand my mission. My mission was stated clear as day. To cleanse the world of hack jobs like Jaro.

By the way, Jaro says hi. He's kinda...hung up at the moment.

Anyways, my cleansing of FMW will start soon. You all will know the true meaning of wrestling. You all will understand my pain.

I am your Alpha and your Omega...speaking of which...I've babbled on too much.

Number 2, Romeo. Number 2.

- E.

More as this develops.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 2:48 pm

I'm too lazy to type a news report, but it probably counts as a faux pas to "hack" the wrong website. I'm sure FWM.com appreciates the extra traffic though.

/jerkass
Back to top Go down
Mr. E

PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:34 pm

Mr. E's Revealing

Mr. E, the mysterious returning superstar, has made quite a few superstars furious over his rude comment, however, he has hinted on when he plans on returning to the ring. We had recieved another email, and although it's rather long, in it we've determined when he plans on returning.

Quote :
...Anyways, I'm aware a few superstars are "dying" to meet me. So I'll do this. Next Corruption...I'll be there. Whether or not I'm actually in the ring or if I wrestle remains to be seen, but I do plan on being there. Maybe I'll even talk too. Who knows? Until then, keep the faith my friends.

Remember, I am your alpha and your omega. I begin your match, and I end your career.

- E

P.S.
Nick...You're funny. You really are. I like your comments. You'll be making more when I save you from the mediocre hell that you call a "career"

More as this develops.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 12:17 am

Who's Romeo?

Romeo Vizzini doesn't work as a journalist for FMW.com.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:24 am

Mr. E wrote:
Mr. E, the mysterious returning superstar,
It's Jetstream.

Mr. E wrote:
has made quite a few superstars furious over his rude comment
Pointing out mental retardation does not equal furious. Or any sort of anger at all.

Mr. E wrote:
and although it's rather long
...okay, you don't know what long means.

Mr. E wrote:
Nick...You're funny. You really are. I like your comments. You'll be making more when I save you from the mediocre hell that you call a "career"
Did Jet-fucking-stream just call me mediocre?

Oh my God that is the most hilarious thing ever, give me a second as I recover from the pain in my lungs from laughing so hard. Then I'm gonna go shine my nice title belt some more, and then I'll go main event a show.

Romeo wrote:
Romeo Vizzini doesn't work as a journalist for FMW.com.
But does he work for FWM.com?
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:57 am

IC: What Nick said.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 5:41 am

Chaos in the Boardroom!

During yesterday's quarterly financial meeting of the Board of Directors, FMW talent Jack Eastwood, along with his Pack associates Daniel Prideman and Seth Rotunda, staged an assault on the boardroom where Mr Deveraux and the rest of the directors were. Eyewtnesses describe the attack as a "vicious, animalistic tirade" against the company, which culminated in Eastwood pinning Deveraux against a wall and demanding a match for a Corruption brand championship in the near future, to which the Chairman of the Board complied. Nobody was seriously injured during the incident.
Back to top Go down
smonroe

PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 6:17 pm

Due to other organizations failing to issue Monroe a new contract. Monroe's agent Mr. Rossenhuasse is in contract negotiation with FMW. Some of the rumored hang-ups are years, money, merchandise rights, and no-compete clauses. Mr. Rossenhausse expects Monroe to be signed and on a show by weeks end.

Monroe is unable to found for comment at this time, due to the fact he is currently homeless.
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy

PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 4:41 pm

Apostasy Re-signs, Edible Smith being promoted

In contrast to the rather contentious negotiations with both Monroe and Nick Bryson, FMW has announced that it has re-signed Heath Yates, known as Apostasy. His contract was set to expire at the end of the year, but the two sides were able to come to an amicable agreement. Apostasy will receive a hefty pay-raise, but sources inside the company have said that Yates and FMW management took all of about an hour to hammer out an agreement, and both sides were in good spirits following negotiations. Yates is contracted until the end of 2012.

FMW management is said to be quite impressed with the development of Apostasy, and that improvement is benefitting the man who brought him into the company - Edible Smith.

Smith unofficially retired from FMW several years ago for reasons unknown. Since then, he's been in an advisory role backstage. He's helped scout and develop several young talents behind the scenes, and he's occasionally been an announcer for pay-per-view pre-shows. Management has recently entrusted him with setting match cards for Ammunition and other shows. Additionally, there has been some talk of making Smith an on-air talent again, either as a backstage interviewer or as an announcer. Some in the company have pushed for Edible - real name Edward Abel Smith - to be a trainer. However, FMW currently has no official training facility or developmental federation, and there are currently no plans for either.

One FMW source, speaking on the condition of anonymity, added that some of the current talents on the roster could really use the guidance of a place similar to NEW. However, FMW is said to lack the manpower to truly maintain a seperate fed like NEW.
Back to top Go down
smonroe

PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 4:51 pm

FMW has been combing the streets of St Louis searching for Monroe. During the World series the streets have been so flooded with fans and drunks from the games finding someone has been near impossible. The search is now centered around the river front near the casinos.

If any has seen or knows where Monroe can be found please notify FMW officials or wrestling agent Drew Rossenhausen. FMW needs to get in contact with Monroe in order to finalize contract talks and to possibly sign him.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:39 pm

Reports begins to surface on removal of Drew Michaels; possibly done in FMW?

Many professional wrestling fans have noticed the disappearance of one Andrew Michaels, normally one of if not the top star in the Full Metal Wrestling promotion, from televised programming and live events alike since Ammunition 14.1 after his tag loss to Abel Steele and Chris Austin. While a number of rumors have floated around the wrestling world attempting to justify the removal of Michaels from the promotion's active roster with no real explanation arising on screen or off so far, a source close to the situation has finally spoken up and shed some light on the issue in a recent email sent to wrestling journalist and professional disc jockey Eddie Hooper that was posted on his website. The report claims a contract dispute between the new Head of Operations, Mr. P. Thurston Deveraux, and Michaels is the cause of Drew's lack of appearances.

The crux of the issue is the fact that Drew's contract reportedly expires after the 15.1 shows of the coming FMW television cycle. Drew has been working under his initial agreement drawn up prior to his debut at the very first broadcast, a deal that has been increasingly expensive for the company due to perks and bonuses written into it that Drew has reached consistently due to his incredible performance in the company over the last few years. With that agreement finally ending, Drew looked to renegotiate a deal reaching into the distant future that would allow him to remain within the company for the rest of the 31 year-old's foreseeable in-ring career according to the source. However, Deveraux seems to believe that Drew would better serve the company in a more "special attraction" role; a role that would limit Drew's in-ring production, cut his pay extensively due to less appearances, and leave him with little to no chance to be a part of the title picture in FMW for the rest of his career. General feeling amongst those in the company is that Deveraux sees Drew as the face of the old FMW, not his new FMW, and feels that any of their new stars could be put into the position Drew has occupied for years and have the same level of mainstream success. Drew, as one would expect, found the deal to be unacceptable and, again according to the source, confronted Deveraux about what Drew believed to be a slight to his ability after the 14.1 broadcast. This led to a private shouting match between the two where Deveraux was said to have called Drew "easily replaceable" and sent Drew home without pay until after the Death Row event in what is assumed to be a tactic to put the pressure on Michaels, a wrestler known to thrive on both competition and pleasing his fans, to agree to his terms of the deal.

As of right now, no deal has been worked out for Drew to return to finish out his contract before 15.1 and in fact, an originally scheduled match between Chris Austin and Drew Michaels at Death Row has obviously been canceled. Drew is said to want to return to FMW, especially after his recent demotion from a management position and now unknown status in Lords of Pain Wrestling, but is also mulling over other career options including other companies or possibly even retirement. Deveraux, on the other hand, is said to be extremely confident that a deal will be worked out, even advertising Drew to appear still on cards for upcoming live events well into the future though, as always, they are all marked "Subject to change". Much more on this breaking story as details continue to surface.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 12:29 am

Drew Michaels speaks to fans, choice words for Deveraux

In a follow up to a recent story on the status of Drew Michaels in FMW, Drew himself has finally broken his silence in the most unlikely of mediums for the superstar...Twitter. Setting up a Twitter account @ChosenDrew, Michaels has reached out to fans calling for them to "stand tall and proud" and giving them hope that "it will all work out". Michaels, who has long forgone a Twitter account for his own reasons, has finally given in and created one in response to the lack of a platform for his voice. Michaels, however, also had very few kind words for the Head of Operations; leading many to believe that no headway has been truly made in negotiations between the two sides. Again, more on this story as it develops.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW NEWS Wire   FMW NEWS Wire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW NEWS Wire
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next