Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My little(ish) wrestling story.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Christian Moorebyss

Christian Moorebyss

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian Moore
Championship:

My little(ish) wrestling story. Empty
PostSubject: My little(ish) wrestling story.   My little(ish) wrestling story. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:29 am

Hey guys,

I started writing a wrestling based story a few years ago but never really did much with it (I posted it to a site then pretty much forgot about it) until recently when I found my folder with it in. Anyway, I started to type it up (with some minor changes) last night and decided to repost it.

Now it's going to be way too long to post it all on here, so I thought I'd just post the link to it here and then if you ever get bored and fancy reading something different (and a bit adult in places) then you can just pop over to it and have a look.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5580218/1/Ill_Be_Who_I_Wanna_Be

Any feedback from you guys would be greatly appreciated as it may help me with future chapters and with my promos here.

Cheers lads.

Kirsty
Back to top Go down
Christian Moorebyss

Christian Moorebyss

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: My little(ish) wrestling story.   My little(ish) wrestling story. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:10 pm

Now up to 7 chapters!

They're not majorly long, however they do get longer soon as there is actually an actual wrestling match coming up in about 3-4 chapters (I can't remember exactly coz I'm editting a lot as I write it up).

Anyways I hope at least a few of you guys have just a brief look at least as I'd love to hear your feedback on where the story is going, maybe a few tips on how to develop my writing or the characters.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Christian Moorebyss

Christian Moorebyss

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: My little(ish) wrestling story.   My little(ish) wrestling story. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:54 am

I have changed a lot of things with this story so maybe you'll wanna have a re-read if you've already read it, otherwise if ya bored waiting for LI to go up have a read.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: My little(ish) wrestling story.   My little(ish) wrestling story. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:06 am

Its not there girl!
Back to top Go down
Christian Moorebyss

Christian Moorebyss

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: My little(ish) wrestling story.   My little(ish) wrestling story. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:34 am

Oh yeah I forgot I took it down and reposted it. Sorry, here's the new link ...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5903820/1/Like_Father_Like_Daughters

There ya go.
Back to top Go down
Christian Moorebyss

Christian Moorebyss

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: My little(ish) wrestling story.   My little(ish) wrestling story. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:22 am

Thanks to whoever left me the anonymous review on Fanfiction.net (I know it was one of you guys because FMW was mentioned lol). It was greatly appreciated. I just wish I knew who it was (Axel I'm looking at you seeing as you seem to be the only one interested) so I could thank them personally.

To everyone else, please read it. It's something I've been working on for a long time now and am constantly changing it and second guessing myself with how it's going, so any and all feedback on it would really help me. Thanks.

Also the next few chapter should be up within the next few days (the joy of having the first 23 chapters written on paper lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My little(ish) wrestling story.   My little(ish) wrestling story. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My little(ish) wrestling story.
Page 1 of 1