Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:51 pm

Because you are so boring they prescribe your promos and matches to struggling insomniacs? If that is the case, I thank you. After all, I would not want to come down with the sudden narcolepsy associated with a conversation with Hannibal Frost.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:02 am

Boring??

That's all you've got? Boooring?

C'mon son, let's get real here. Imma' need you to sit down, shut up, and take your inevitable beating like a bitch... if you choose to stick around, anyway.

If you're just here to bark a few times, piss on the hydrant, and be on your merry way...

You can just fuck right the hell off.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:55 am

My "inevitable beating"? From whom exactly am I going to receive that "inevitable beating"? You? Bitch please. You are so far below my league you have to sign a waiver just to look at me. Stand down Mr. Big Talk while adults like Abel and I are having a conversation before you get slapped back into your place at the kiddie table.

Oh, but you are a former Full Metal Wrestling Champion you say? So are Hostyle and Alex O'Rion and they could barely put together enough true talent between them to tie my boots. It just does not mean what it used to I guess, kind of like the US dollar. You know, inflation and shit. So yeah, there is that. After all, did you not lose a title match to Seth Omega once? Seth "I ate catering. All of catering." Omega!? Seth "I have never seen a doughnut I cannot call a BFF" Omega!? Seth "Cardio means running to the buffet line for seconds-sevenths" Omega!?

Oh, you say you beat me once in a triple threat? That was because Harlequin was busy being a professor and not a wrestler and took the fall. I mean, it was pretty much a race between you and me to see who could pin the hapless fool after his fall from grace and you did win that cripple fight. So...congrats on that? At least it did pull you out of the shadow of the more competent part of HavOc like Andrew O'Rion so you could participate in big time matches like the tag match we had where you took the fall against TyranT and Bryson while I was forced to look on and hate so many of my life decisions that led to me being forced to carry your dead weight. Or the time Bryson smacked you around and took your title on the biggest stage of them all while I put down TyranT more quickly and efficiently and permanently then you ever could. Or the time you Frost-ed the C-4 title. Or the FMC. You did get a defense in with the Abandoned title before dropping it to Seth "Gravy on everything....EVERYTHING" Omega but mind you, it was against Skyler Striker 2: Electric Boogaloo and not someone of actual importance, relevance, or competency.

So yeah, tl;dr version: You suck more nuts than Showstoppa at the Ice Capades. You just happen to get the luckiest breaks on the planet while gargling said nuts so stop talking like you will actually do something and stand down.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:42 pm

You stopped acting like an adult the moment your petulant and self indulgent temper tantrum got the better of you.

I should know, I've spent the better part of a year letting my anger get the better of me. I honestly thought you were better than that. Turns out, not so much...

The good news is there is still time for you to put your big boy pants back on. Words are easily forgotten in the sea of bullshit that swirls around this place. Once you raise your fists in anger though..... let's just say that it is a long, long way back.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:07 pm

Abel, I respect you. Honest truth here, I really do. You are one of the best athletes I have ever had the opportunity to stop into the ring against. Admittedly, not the best wrestler but a hell of an athlete and striker. Just amazing. And I mean that wholeheartedly, I learn something every time I watch you compete. However, with that out of the way...

You do NOT have the motherfucking right to judge me.

The fact is, Full Metal Wrestling turned her back on me first. I was told I was too banged up, too used, and too abused to keep going. I was told I was not worth keeping around. I was told I could become a "special attraction" and be drug out of the mothballs for a big show or two a year because I was too much of a risk to keep around.

I was told I could not be a competitor anymore.

And you know what? I said fuck that. I walked. I stand by it too. She did not want me anymore so I walked on my love and I believe it was the best decision I could possibly make. Being away rejuvenated me, it opened my eyes for the first time in a long time. Full Metal Wrestling is rotten to the core and has been since day one. This is a company founded by the monster Jason Roy, run by Original Sin, pushed forward by Controlled Chaos, and now in the hands of of scumbag named Deveraux as well as my incompetent cousin. At this point, so many careers have been thrown into the grinder that is Full Metal Wrestling and spit out over and over. Someone has to end it, someone has to stop this bitch before it destroys the rest of you. The fact is, Gold Standard Wrestling gave me the path back into Full Metal Wrestling so I can fix this, so I can end this.

Full Metal Wrestling dies. She dies so those who deserve to continue can live, compete, and continue to be the stars they deserve to be. To do that, I will tear this company down and hopefully on the way toss some of the scum out of the window on the way. Abel, you know I am right; you know in your heart this company is a rancid bitch who will destroy you if you stay here long enough. It is inevitable unless I am successful and kill the whore.

Let me save you.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:59 am

Who the hell are you?

I hear your words and how much it hurt when you were cast aside. That's all well and good Drew but in the end you got a dose of the reality lesser performers than you have been facing EVERY day of their mediocre careers and d'you know what?

They have the internal fortitude to suck it up and prove themselves to be worth keeping around.

Sure, none of them have as much talent as what you do in your little finger, but that's not the point. The point is the rest of us... the "battlers" get up dust ourselves off and say you know what. I AM worthy of being here and I'm going to prove it.

I'm not just talking about professional athletes here either Drew. I'm talking about everyone who ever dared to dream and got stomped down.

You started out by saying that you respect me, that I am talented. Well do you know what?

I got told I was surplus to requirements too. My wrist was busted and I was told, incorrectly, never going to heal properly. I spent some time moping about and looking for people to blame just like you are doing. right now. It hurts to hear someone knock your right to even compete.

For everything you say you have learned from me Drew, I have learned 100 things from you. Every rookie who sets foot in this, or any other, professional wrestling organisation is still shown tapes of your great moments. Not that they need to see them because they all grew up idolising Drew Michaels.

I can understand that no one would have as far to fall as you did Drew. I understand that the fall must have looked even more treachorous from the lofty hieghts to which you had climbed, but I'll tell you something.

Eventually I came out of my spiral down the mountain and realised that no one could tell me what I am worthy of now, any more than they had the right to do back when I first pulled on my boxing gloves. You will realise the same things too Drew, eventually.

I'm just trying to help you see that before you tarnish your name beyond repair.

Because for every Jason Roy, Original Sin or Havoc there was always someone ready to stand up and say no. To say this place is wrotten to the core and has always been spits in the face of all the things done by good men who I have respect for and I won't sit here and listen to you say those words. Those names deserve better than to be dismissed so casually. And right at the top of that list is the name Andrew Michaels.

So I ask once again

Who the hell are you to show such disrespect to the name Drew Michaels?!?!?!

Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU

Rep : -5

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sage and Santana Braxton
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:20 am

Sage: Drew is as wise as he is misogynistic.

Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:34 am

Braxton wrote:

Shut it yew slaaaag.

And Abel? I'd highly recommend that you don't talk about the likes of which you cannot understand. From the inside, it's a very different picture.

Head Writer

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:18 am

What the fuck.

Take that elephant hoof out your mouth before you speak next time Jacky boy. You're hard enough to understand under the best of circumstances.

Oh and stop hanging out with Trey. You might want to look after that last brain cell.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:19 pm

"Hanging out" with Trey? We don't "hang out".

FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:01 pm

Braxton wrote:

Whoa. Whoa. Fucking slow down there. Fuck that shit. I am NOT a misogynist. My wife is one of the most intelligent people I know and one of the two most important people in the world to me, next to only my son. She is my rock and she has guided not only my career, and investments, but has been a talent scout for Lords of Pain Wrestling for some time. She is wonderful and I consider her beyond my equal, shit I am lucky to even be with her. That does not even bring into the discussion my intense respect for women throughout history who have been strong, powerful, and most importantly challenging to the traditional gender roles. Hell, I consider myself a direct descendent of Joan of Arc in my former role as the Chosen One of the LORD Almighty and one blessed to have stood in the same role as someone as valiant as her.

No, my problem with you is not misogyny. Actually, it is the opposite. My problem with you and your sister is that as female professional wrestlers competing against and alongside men, you have the the chance to be better. You have the chance to be role models. You could be so much, just like Faith was before you. You could shatter traditional barriers and show so many young girls that nothing can stop them. Instead though, you exist as stereotypes, obsessed with looks and beauty and all that insipid bullshit. You both could be better, you both should be better.

And it you remain a part of Gold Standard Wrestling's contingent in Full Metal Wrestling, you both WILL be better.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:46 pm

Sage: Why do we have to change ourselves just to suit what you think a woman should be? Shoot us for wanting to look our best. There is nothing wrong with being a girlie girl in a male-dominated environment. You think we should be better? We have the best win-loss records of all the people in GSW at the moment; God forbid that's come from a bunch of girlie girls, right?

Santana: Don't ever compare us to Faith ever again. She's a repulsive freakazoid who is damn lucky she isn't around anymore or we'd kick her in the pants.

Sage: Also, who died and made you in charge of GSW? No one. So if you'll excuse us, Santana and I are going to go do something ridiculously girlie and get criticised for it. Hasta luego!

Back to top Go down
The Dude

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Trey Spruance
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:36 pm

Easty wrote:

Yeah I wasn't aware of this ether. Maybe we hang out in Abel's dreams or some shit. That would be spooky.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:31 pm

The Dude wrote:
Easty wrote:

Yeah I wasn't aware of this ether. Maybe we hang out in Abel's dreams or some shit. That would be spooky.

I wouldn't want to know if he's dreaming about me.

Head Writer

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:47 pm

The Dude wrote:
Easty wrote:

Yeah I wasn't aware of this ether. Maybe we hang out in Abel's dreams or some shit. That would be spooky

Trey I am damn sure you couldn't even tell me what your last meal was. You are about as "aware" as a goldfish.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:44 am

DREW...

You forgot something.

I totally beat you in the House of Havoc match that one time. You know, outlasted the whole of Havoc... and you... and the godfather of FMW, Jason Roy. A couple of others too, but who remembers them, amiright?

Not that it makes up for all of my failures. I understand that.

But hey, no ones perfect. You've failed a few times too, correct? Lost some titles, some matches, whaaatever. I don't really care. You think I sit around watching tapes of the "great" Drew Michaels? Of course I don't, silly. I've got better shit to do.

Better shit, you ask? Like losing, and frosting, and jackin' it, and all that malarkey? No, no... not that. Drinking, mostly. Maybe smoking a bowl with Trey or something, I dunno'.

Or, maybe, just maybe... sounding the horn as this company makes strides towards a new destiny. And I gotta' say, I don't think I want you around when that happens.

I don't like crazy people. Crazy people are just actively aggressive stupid people. And I'm pretty sure "Jesus whisperer" falls into that category.

Wait.... or, are you all "thou hast forsaken me" these days?

Either way, you can take your personal brand of bullshit and you can git out. I'm done messin' around with the cretins who think its fun to be a part of the problem.

And who are you callin' kid? Don't play that disrespectful shit, boy.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:02 am

Good morning, class.

It's been many a night since I last stepped down on the not-so-hallowed grounds of Full Metal Wrestling.

I see not much has changed since I left. Granted, I left in a manner quite unbecoming, but I stand by what I did. Hannibal is still Hannibal, Drew is still Drew.

Hrm.

Hrm, indeed.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:15 am

RCA wrote:
Good morning, class.

It's been many a night since I last stepped down on the not-so-hallowed grounds of Full Metal Wrestling.

I see not much has changed since I left. Granted, I left in a manner quite unbecoming, but I stand by what I did. Hannibal is still Hannibal, Drew is still Drew.

Hrm.

Hrm, indeed.

Santana: Eww go away.

Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:01 am

Hey, Austin...

Just who the fuck were expecting? I mean, really. Seriously. Who exactly would we be now? Why would I EVER change from being anything other than completely fucking awesome? And on that note, why would Drew ever stop being a douchebag? It's in his blood.

Hey, you know what crazy people do? They expect people to be other people that they're not.

Take a hint, teacher man, and don't expect people to change.

Class is still a waste of my time.
Back to top Go down
The Dude

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:24 am

Abel Steele wrote:
The Dude wrote:
Easty wrote:

Yeah I wasn't aware of this ether. Maybe we hang out in Abel's dreams or some shit. That would be spooky

Trey I am damn sure you couldn't even tell me what your last meal was. You are about as "aware" as a goldfish.

Sure I can, it was a bottle of jack daniels.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:40 pm

Braxton wrote:

Make me, cunt.

As for you, Hannibal. Perhaps if you showed up to class more often, you wouldn't have been handed a humbling first-round exit from the FMC Tournament by yours truly.

And to have the unmitigated gall to proclaim yourself "Completely fucking awesome?"

Bitch, please.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:31 pm

RCA wrote:
Braxton wrote:

Make me, cunt.

As for you, Hannibal. Perhaps if you showed up to class more often, you wouldn't have been handed a humbling first-round exit from the FMC Tournament by yours truly.

And to have the unmitigated gall to proclaim yourself "Completely fucking awesome?"

Bitch, please.

See, I would subscribe to a newsletter written by this man. He GETS it. Of course,that is probably because he continues to remind me of myself. He is a true student of the game who WILL spend his time watching tape instead of "maybe smoking a bowl with Trey or something". You know, because that is what actual fucking athletes and real champions do, not flukes who claim not to like crazy people but spent a hell of a lot of time hanging out with HavOc. Just saying.

Come on Christopher, you know that whore Full Metal Wrestling does not care about you. She was so willing to kick you aside and move on over your still warm body in order to keep going and build new stars to destroy and kick to the curb. She does not care about you and will destroy you when it becomes convenient, you know that and it is just a matter of time. Together, we could rip this entire thing down and build something BETTER in its place. Something strong, something pure...

Something right.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:48 am

I am loathe to agree with you on almost anything, as you know.

But bitterness does flow through my veins. Having won the Full Metal Wrestling Championship without the right to even take down its previous holder, who placed his ego above the preeminent symbol of everything we worked our asses off for?

Then unceremoniously fired because I refused to uphold the recent tradition of shoddy titlists?

I can't deny that is a grudge I'll forever hold and unsurprisingly, it showed as my reign, which I truthfully am not proud of in any facet outside of the confrontations with Apostasy, was littered with performances unbecoming of what I am capable of.

Go on, Drew. You have my attention and while I may not like you, I do respect you.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:48 am

A douchebag and a turd...

That'll work out really well.
Back to top Go down
The Dude

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:02 am

Drew Michaels wrote:
RCA wrote:
Braxton wrote:

Make me, cunt.

Bitch, please.

See, I would subscribe to a newsletter written by this man. He GETS it. Of course,that is probably because he continues to remind me of myself. He is a true student of the game who WILL spend his time watching tape instead of "maybe smoking a bowl with Trey or something". You know, because that is what actual fucking athletes and real champions do, not flukes who claim not to like crazy people but spent a hell of a lot of time hanging out with HavOc. Just saying.

Come on Christopher, you know that whore Full Metal Wrestling does not care about you. She was so willing to kick you aside and move on over your still warm body in order to keep going and build new stars to destroy and kick to the curb. She does not care about you and will destroy you when it becomes convenient, you know that and it is just a matter of time. Together, we could rip this entire thing down and build something BETTER in its place. Something strong, something pure...

Something right.

Smoking weed with Trey is always good. It helps you forget your shitty excuse for wrestling in an instance. Anybody feeling low about their wrestling skills? Come to papa Trey. He'll sort you out. You probably won't even remember how badly you did in the ring last night, hell, you might not even remember your own name if I get my way.

Don't be bitter about your career, do drugs and be happy to be on the show!
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:46 pm

RCA wrote:
Good morning, class.

Hrm.

Hrm, indeed.

No, no, no.

First Drew, and now you, Chris.

You do not get to choose when you waltz back in that door.

Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:24 pm

Yet, I walked back in. Did I say I was here to stay? Did I say I was here to right wrongs?

No, the fact is, no matter what happens, you and all of these others, sans a select few, make up my class.

I am the teacher. So from time to time, I need to check on the "academic" progress of you people. And since the classroom crumbled when I was forced to leave...

Point is, FMW didn't let me leave on my own terms. Therefore, it will not, I repeat, NOT dictate when I show up again. It doesn't hold a particular sway over me. Not this incarnation of it. This? This slag?

It is not the same federation I held pride in being the best in. It's a shell of itself. A drug-addled, trick-turning hollowed-out burlap sack of a dream girl.

And well... she kind of owes me. So I'm mulling over whether to collect or not.

Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:58 pm

Santana: But seriously, "teacher", why are you here? You were fired. Go away.

Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:51 am

I was bored, had some down time, and really wanted to see a pretty face.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:01 am

You're pathetic, Chris.

You and your new little butt buddy.

I used to respect you, guy. But not now, not with all this whiny whiny boo boo shit. Sometimes life sucks. Like I said, smoke a bowl, get over it.

Don't come back here whining, though. Hint: Not a good first impression for this little return of yours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   

Back to top Go down

SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next