The Dude

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Trey Spruance
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:36 pm

Braxton wrote:
The Dude wrote:
So... Who wants to get high? I've got EVERYTHING!

Sage: See honey, this is why you're such a terrible wrestler and you're a disgrace to not only this company but this entire industry.

I admit I'm not the best wrestler to ever walk FMW and I admit I'm also a bit of a disgrace.

But at least I'm making money somehow.

Leon if you've got a headache I'd recommend painkillers. It would also make it easier in the ring, in a hardcore match you might barely feel a chairshot.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:58 pm

Leon Caprice wrote:

Look at me, being all fresh

point a) If you have to point it out, then no, no you're not.

Leon Caprice wrote:

But let's make a solid point now, I am here for Full Metal Wrestling, I am here for what it once was and what it can still be. Now in order for it to become more than the shell of the past that it is today, things need to be cleaned up. Starting with certain wrestlers who need to be awoken from their disillusioned belief of grandeur, because they are nothing greater than the mid-card grovelers of FMW's past.

point b) I agree with your sentiment Leon. This place has slipped in standards big time. Rather than trying to "clean house" though, why don't you try something constructive once in your life and see if we can coax this lot up to a standard?

Leon Caprice wrote:

Look at me, already more #trendy that you in FMW. And I've only been back a whole two weeks.

point c) refer point a.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:45 pm

Leon Caprice wrote:
Braxton wrote:
The Dude wrote:
So... Who wants to get high? I've got EVERYTHING!

Sage: See honey, this is why you're such a terrible wrestler and you're a disgrace to not only this company but this entire industry.

And who are you to label him a disgrace? From what I've seen he's been around as long as I have and hasn't failed too many drug tests so he is still legally allowed to be here. But here is a brainteaser, maybe he says things like this to get a bite out of someone.

And maybe you are the unwise dog who took a bite of the poisoned meat. Get a metaphor out of that...

Oh and Alexis Machine, don't pander to a girl who has a unproven point. But tell us why you deserve to speak up with such riveting remarks?

You overestimate Mr. Spruance. He is a drug addict, nothing more. There's no secret plan or subtleties, Trey just enjoys drugs.
Back to top Go down
The Dude

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:24 pm

Fuckin' A man.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:53 am

I fail to see what's wrong with enjoying drugs... so long as they aren't controlling your life.

FMW World Tag Team Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:59 am

And that is where we disagree, my friend.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:45 am

Oooh hark at Mr Straight Edge.

Fuck off Twifag.

HWU

Rep : -5

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sage and Santana Braxton
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:32 pm

Santana: We aren't Damien fans at all; in fact, we wish he would go far, far away. But he's right: your apparent enjoyment of drug usage has led to the downfall of you, I mean, you're a complete waste of space here.

Back to top Go down
The Dude

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:16 pm

Fuck you bitch, suck my balls.

If people want to get high, let them. I've got the supplies and I'm never far away. Anything you need, I have.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:58 am

I'll drink to doin' drugs any day!

I got your back, Trey.

Just so everybody knows... you mess with me Trey, you mess with me.

... and if you do drugs with Trey, you do drugs with me.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:10 am

You confuse the shit out of me Snowman.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:07 pm

Braxton wrote:
Santana: We aren't Damien fans at all; in fact, we wish he would go far, far away. But he's right: your apparent enjoyment of drug usage has led to the downfall of you, I mean, you're a complete waste of space here.

'Apparent'? Sweetheart, there's nothing more enjoyable to me than ripping a fat bowl of green and washing it down with some single malt whisky.

But if I'm a complete waste of space, then how is it that my charge has a match against you for your title?

FMW President

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:23 pm

Drugs? A bunch of "athletes" and all you can talk about is drugs? And you have me agreeing with the shallow bitches in all of this? When your argument possesses so much stupidity a Braxton can see the flaws in it, then you have a serious problem.

Of course, having seen Hannibal Frost's title "reign" as well as Eastwood and Spruance's entire careers; we all know they have plenty of serious problems...
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:02 pm

Oh look who the cat dragged in.

Where the fuck have you been while this place was being held to ransom by your cousin? Or are you that entrenched in GSW now you hope to see us fall?

I remember the Drew Michaels who inspired me to great things when I first signed up to this place. The man who stood in the way of things much worse than GSW or "Sir" Nick Bryson. That was a man to be proud of.

What ever happened to him?
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:28 pm

Abel Steele wrote:
you hope to see us fall?

Yes. Fuck yes. Fucking fuck yes. That answer the majority of your rambling or do I need to somehow break it down further for you to make an attempt to comprehend and fail miserably before hitting something?
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:10 pm

Sage: Shallow bitches? Excuse us, Drew, we are your Queens of FMW. We do not deserve that kind of treatment. So enjoy your lazy night off while my sister and I are leading GSW into Sanctuary.

Santana: Oh and btw Beastwood, your "charge" is going to lose and will be stripped down to his leopard print G string. So if you want to be proud of that, then so be it.

Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:28 pm

Easty wrote:
Oooh hark at Mr Straight Edge.

Fuck off Twifag.

Call me a Twifag. . . One more time.

OOC: #Hancock.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:03 am

Drew Michaels wrote:
Drugs? A bunch of "athletes" and all you can talk about is drugs? And you have me agreeing with the shallow bitches in all of this? When your argument possesses so much stupidity a Braxton can see the flaws in it, then you have a serious problem.

Of course, having seen Hannibal Frost's title "reign" as well as Eastwood and Spruance's entire careers; we all know they have plenty of serious problems...

Drew, when I get the chance, I'm going to cave your fucking head in. Not because you just insulted me... I can laugh that shit off.

What pisses me off is that you, of all people, abandoned Full Metal Wrestling. Say what you like about the place, but that's absolute bullshit. You should be fucking ashamed.

Braxton wrote:
Santana: Oh and btw Beastwood, your "charge" is going to lose and will be stripped down to his leopard print G string. So if you want to be proud of that, then so be it.

Hehehehe bee-tee-dubz.

Ahem. Really didn't need to picture Daniel in a g-string, so thanks for that. But hey, if that's what you're into, go ahead and imagine. We've all got something that gets up off right?

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:07 pm

Drew Michaels wrote:

I'm trying to sell drugs here, quit making things difficult. If it wasn't for you and the bitches sticking your nose in I might have made a sale. Fuck off the pair of you. We don't need your self righteous bullshit, we don't want it.

OOC: Well holy shit, it's Drew fucking Michaels!
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:35 pm

Oh look, "Team Never-Was" is coming out talking shit to the their superiors. I guess I will put you both in your places even though it is like a human being having a shouting match with a lemming in terms of mental capacities. Here we go...

First, Eastwood. Really? Really? Real-fucking-ly? You are going to call me out for turning my back on that whore Full Metal Wrestling? Fuck that and fuck you, you condescending piece of rancid horseshit. Full Metal Wrestling turned her back on me first, that wretched harlot found new heroes and new champions and decided it did not need me anymore. She kicked me to the curb and moved on, never once caring like it had done to so many before me. Only this time, I came back to put the bitch down for her betrayal. I would much rather see her dead then dragging on in the shambling state she is in now after turning her back on me.

It is not murder, it is mercy.

As for Trey, you are so pitiful it fucking sickens me. Like seriously, I feel like I am going to literally shit myself every time I see you lately. We started in LPW the exact same day Trey. We started in FMW the exact same day. Let us look at the two of us since then, shall we?

I have become a multi-time champion in both companies and am one of if not the greatest of all time in the sport.

You are a footnote, a joke, a mistake. If people see "Trey Spruance" on the card next to their name, they chalk it up as an easy win. You are a gimme match.

I am set for life due to smart investments and being a top draw for the majority of my career. I own my own home, have been a partial owner of major wrestling companies, and generally have a very diversified portfolio.

You still sell drugs to make ends meet and probably live in your van.

I have love, having settled down and started a family.

The closest thing you have to a loving relationship is jacking off three times a night instead of two.

The mere mention of me draws fans in and puts butts in the seats.

You barely get booked unless someone is desperate.

Face it Trey, you are a damn joke, a punchline when people talk about wrestlers who could have been great or could have been stars. The biggest legacy of your career will be the fact that you were the first major feud of my career so at least you will be on all my career retrospective DVDs when companies dig you up out of whatever abandoned building you have settled into that night while wrestling for peanuts once I kill this bitch that we call FMW dead. You could have been great Trey, one of the best of all time. Everyone saw it and believed it but instead, you allowed yourself to be just another dud. You sold your soul for drugs and mediocrity, continuing to collect a paycheck based on being just a little better than the masses until finally you fall off and disappear into the mists of time with no real contribution to anything. It is just...sickening.
Back to top Go down
The Dude

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:47 pm

At least I have the balls to keep on pushin'. I'm not a quitter, and I'm still here, which is more than can be said for you.

So fucking what if you're the best wrestler FMW has ever seen practically, once I get going again I'll prove myself eventually, it's just a matter of time.

Sickening maybe, it's not like I don't KNOW that I'm all sorts of fucked up. I admit drugs have taken their toll on my body but I aint dead yet.

Nobody, not even high and mighty Drew Michaels can stop me from taking over FMW, and when I do, you'll be sorry you ever called me a joke. Fuck you. Theres nothing funny about the hell I've been through in my career, and it's not over yet.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:49 pm

Drew Michaels wrote:
First, Eastwood. Really? Really? Real-fucking-ly? You are going to call me out for turning my back on that whore Full Metal Wrestling? Fuck that and fuck you, you condescending piece of rancid horseshit. Full Metal Wrestling turned her back on me first, that wretched harlot found new heroes and new champions and decided it did not need me anymore. She kicked me to the curb and moved on, never once caring like it had done to so many before me. Only this time, I came back to put the bitch down for her betrayal. I would much rather see her dead then dragging on in the shambling state she is in now after turning her back on me.

It is not murder, it is mercy.

Here's a razor blade for your wrists, you mascara-bleeding emo cuntnugget.

For a start, you damn near bled the bitch dry, didn't you Drew? Ultraviolent Champion, moving onto the Full Metal Championship - and then the C-4 championship twice. Not exactly a fucking NEW Championship reign, is it?

You're an integral part of Full Metal Wrestling's history and yet you'd rather see the legacy that you built destroyed... all for what? To be in control of some shitty regional fed that thinks it matters because Matt Dunn decided to jump ship?

Drew, Full Metal Wrestling turned to shit because its self-proposed "Savior" couldn't be bothered anymore! Maybe it was because it was your family that you'd have to stop this time, huh Drew? Bryson remade Anarchy - your fucking show - and turned it into a worthless husk. You could have stopped him. Quite easily.

But you just couldn't be bothered, could you? Maybe it's because you felt jealous of the fact that maybe you weren't as well-loved as you once were. Times change, Drew, but you still made history and the people loved you for it. Now, you simply are history.

Head Writer

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:04 pm

I still refuse to believe it.

So far it's all just hot air and attention seeking. Drew Michael's has not, and I believe will not, actually raise a hnd to strike down this place. I know there is too much heart left for him to actually put his hissy fit into actions.

Why? Because there just has to be.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:10 pm

I understand the confusion, I really do. While now is not quite the time to drag all the dirty laundry that the disgusting bitch Full Metal Wrestling has left thrown all over the world, I promise you this company deserves all the scorn and disdain I push on to her. She was my love, my baby, but now I finally see her for the tramp and harlot she is and has always been. Hopefully you all will too before I am done, I pray you do for your sakes and my own. If not though...

So be it.
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leviticus
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:21 pm

Leviticus: Good to see you Drew. While I may not personally agree with your language I quite enjoy seeing you take FMW to task for what it is. Yet another reason I am proud to stand beside you as a member of GSW.

They have entered into our court and now we will dismantle them accordingly, as a team.

As far as the issues between you and the twins, we can sort them out at a later date.

For now, we have a cancer to kill.

Truly a Gold Standard moment.

Thanks to The Law.

Loves his Poke' name and matching avatar. Thank you very much to whoever hooked me up with it.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:20 pm

You disgust me.

Cancer is something that grows abnormally from within an organism. FMW may have cancerous elements but the place itself is not the cancer.

And I'm not refering to GSW as a cancer here, because you are clearly not that. But you are most definitely a parasite, leaching off of the success of others.

Once the cancerous threat of YNG is cut out from within we will turn our attention to bug control.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:31 am

Leviticastform wrote:
Leviticus: Good to see you Drew. While I may not personally agree with your language I quite enjoy seeing you take FMW to task for what it is. Yet another reason I am proud to stand beside you as a member of GSW.

They have entered into our court and now we will dismantle them accordingly, as a team.

As far as the issues between you and the twins, we can sort them out at a later date.

For now, we have a cancer to kill.

Sage: Again, not our fault. It seems as if Drew has a problem with anything remotely feminine. I don't care that you're a legend 'round these parts, Drew, watch and learn baby, watch and learn.

Back to top Go down
sixxisking

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alexis Machine
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:19 am

Sixx: Man this place is turning out to be a hellhole. I'm beginning to think that working here these days is like fucking the prom queen after she gains 200 pounds and moves to the trailer park. It sounds good, but the reality is less than flattering.

Last edited by sixxisking on Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:18 am

Drew Michaels wrote:
I understand the confusion, I really do. While now is not quite the time to drag all the dirty laundry that the disgusting bitch Full Metal Wrestling has left thrown all over the world, I promise you this company deserves all the scorn and disdain I push on to her. She was my love, my baby, but now I finally see her for the tramp and harlot she is and has always been. Hopefully you all will too before I am done, I pray you do for your sakes and my own. If not though...

So be it.

It's not a perfect system. I'll be the first to admit that.

But turning your back on Full Metal Wrestling is as good as admitting that you just can't cut it anymore.

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:39 am

Seems this place has livened up a bit with the... seemingly controversial return of one Drew Michaels.

Drew... you can stop talking. Right now.

I'm serious.

I'm the only one here who doesn't have to say anything more to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   

Back to top Go down

SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next