HWU

Rep : -5

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sage and Santana Braxton
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:46 am

sixxisking wrote:
Maim... Destroy... Repeat...

Santana: Is that kind of like wash, lather, rinse and repeat?

Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:05 pm

Antonio_G wrote:
Grimelli: Ha...this all seems a little foolish on my behalf. There was no metaphor intended, I had thought your name was Lion...apparently it is Leon.

In the grander scheme of things it doesn't matter if you're called Leon, an actual Lion or King Leonidas. The Elephant Gun will stand tall when all is said and done, and you Young Lion will lie in the dust at my feet.

I'm in a toss up between labelling you with foolish or insane. As you continue to progress with the same meaningless common theme of "I am the Elephant Gun and I will *insert cliché smack talk here*. It's beyond pointless. So please drop the seemingless mention of your self-proclaimed ring name and tell me why you, not *insert other bloated name here* deserve to beat me, why you believe you have what it takes.

Because I don't think FMW is on the road to improvement, if your vocabulary of smack talk is basically talking about you as an Elephant Gun. It really is degrading the airtime and your personal stance in FMW.

Anyway, to actually rebut to your remarks... "Young Lion will lie in the dust at my feet." Have you even stepped into a FMW ring? There is no dust or dirt, there is no blood stains or damage to the ring, it is perfect and designed for battle. So maybe in your reply, instead of using the term Elephant Gun again and again, please tell me how you plan to escape 'God's Wrath'?

Because frankly, I don't think you can...

Know that I am no longer alone.
Back to top Go down
Antonio_G
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Antonio Grimelli
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:28 pm

Leon Caprice wrote:
I'm in a toss up between labelling you with foolish or insane. As you continue to progress with the same meaningless common theme of "I am the Elephant Gun and I will *insert cliché smack talk here*. It's beyond pointless. So please drop the seemingless mention of your self-proclaimed ring name and tell me why you, not *insert other bloated name here* deserve to beat me, why you believe you have what it takes.

Because I don't think FMW is on the road to improvement, if your vocabulary of smack talk is basically talking about you as an Elephant Gun. It really is degrading the airtime and your personal stance in FMW.

Anyway, to actually rebut to your remarks... "Young Lion will lie in the dust at my feet." Have you even stepped into a FMW ring? There is no dust or dirt, there is no blood stains or damage to the ring, it is perfect and designed for battle. So maybe in your reply, instead of using the term Elephant Gun again and again, please tell me how you plan to escape 'God's Wrath'?

Because frankly, I don't think you can...

Grimelli: Silly little lion cub...have I ever stepped into a FMW ring? The Elephant Gun is the holder of the Abandon Championship. Achieving this at a canter...a canter.

How will The Elephant Gun escape 'God's Wrath'? When one does not believe in gods or their imaginary power one does not fear its wrath. Your fear though, it is evident. It seeps from your pours. You do not understand The Elephant Gun, and you dampen yourself with thoughts of what might happen when we step in the ring. The Elephant Gun doesn't blame you, he would too.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:54 pm

Antonio_G wrote:
Grimelli: Silly little lion cub...have I ever stepped into a FMW ring? The Elephant Gun is the holder of the Abandon Championship. Achieving this at a canter...a canter.

How will The Elephant Gun escape 'God's Wrath'? When one does not believe in gods or their imaginary power one does not fear its wrath. Your fear though, it is evident. It seeps from your pours. You do not understand The Elephant Gun, and you dampen yourself with thoughts of what might happen when we step in the ring. The Elephant Gun doesn't blame you, he would too.

Wise methods are lost on you... truly I am astonished at why you continue to reply back with plain level remarks, with no point of me being questioned or even better having to question myself, you simply refer to yourself as the Elephant Gun and think that is enough. Have you ever heard of hyping a match? Using your charisma to advertise your upcoming match. Using your past experience in the ring, having knowledge about your opponent, and knowing how to counter their finishing manoeuvres.

Ever thought to do research on your opponent? To know how he will perform when one on one with you. Much like I saw of your performance at Catalyst, but rather than ramble about it, let me share you some of my notes...

Mr Antonio Grimelli - 35 years old, 6"10, 385 pounds.
Has a heel tendency and gains minimal respect of that from the crowd.
Has a collaboration of light Japanese techniques mixed with some power moves.
Finishing manoeuver: Jack-knife powerbomb, ability to counter easily - YES
Minor Finishers: Spear, ability to counter easily - YES
Mandible Claw, ability to counter easily - YES
Noteworthy move - Half Nelson Driver
Summary of opponents technique: Power moves with a height advantage plays a good combination for him, however the use of moves such as the spear and mandible claw relinquish his ability to dominate with power, instead opting for speed moves.
Suggestive tactic - Speed and counter techniques will surely surrender the power moves, and with the minor speed finishes, reply with superkick or high knee.

There is some quick notes on you, it's easy to pick you apart, you don't really have any depth to your in-ring ability. And I'll give you some credit to being the Abandoned champion, especially knowing who has held it before you. But in the way you won it, against two men who haven't made a rise up the ranks to the belt, but rather dragged down the prestige of the belt so the three of you call brawl over it in a tables match. It's despicable!! The Abandoned championship which has been hotly contested by the likes of the former FMW champion Tyrant, the longest reigning champion in FMW history Skyler Striker, the man who was part of the Sons of Attrition and has won multiple championships in FMW Hannibal Frost, then there was also Apostasy and even Leon Caprice, that's right I have owned that belt before. There have been many insane matches for that title, many unbelievable moments surrounding that belt. And yet here you stand with it, and with no charisma or essence of creativity to hold it high beside.

You truly are purging that belt of what it was and maybe still is. It's disgusting.

And I must call you up upon it. 'God's Wrath' isn't referring the the God I believe in, but rather the modified overhead crucifix into an inward modified RKO that I call my finishing manoeuvre, don't worry I'm sure you'll learn about it soon.

Oh and also watch out for 'Faithfully Delivered' it's been known to always be on the highlight reel after the match, always a perfect symbolic message of how I innovatively destroy my opponents.

Now I hope you took that in, and aren't going to be so degrading to respond like "ERM DA ERLERPHERNT GERN ERND U SHERLD BER ERFRERD ERF MAH!"

So in a conclusive manner, I will firmly say that you don't have a chance. Your time is up. If you don't believe me then I encourage you to place "your" title on the line to prove yourself, otherwise hold it tightly in your sleep and take the beating you'll receive and then never speak to me again.

I will begin to lift FMW up, and if you're not in it for the right reasons, then you are truly out of it.

Back to top Go down
Antonio_G
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:49 am

Grimelli: Take a breath little lion cub. The Elephant Gun understands you are scared, and that when you're scared you babble. Don't fret, it is quite normal. I usually insight one of two things, inspiration or fear, little lion cub you are clearly the latter.

Your rant ran on a tad, it lost The Elephant Gun's attention. A few things did stand out though, for one The Elephant Gun has zero heel tendencies, a heart of gold lies beneath this chiseled pectoral region. Second on the list, relinquishing power for speed...that's just silly. The Elephant Gun doesn't wish to get technical so he'll talk in layman's, have you ever got hit by a train? That is what a spear from The Elephant Gun is like. Speed is not what propels that, it is power. Pure explosive power, plyometric power if you are still confused little lion cub.

The request to put The Elephant Gun's title on the line? It is not my choice to make, but I have little issue with that. We can do it now, or in the next show....or whenever it is you would like The Elephant Gun to beat you again. The choice is now yours little lion.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:23 am

It's gonna' be pretty sweet seeing Leon whip your ass, grimelli.

I wish my opponents were around to verbally spar with.....

....assholes.
Back to top Go down
Antonio_G
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:19 pm

Hannibal Frost wrote:
It's gonna' be pretty sweet seeing Leon whip your ass, grimelli.

I wish my opponents were around to verbally spar with.....

....assholes.

Grimelli: You are looking forward to seeing a man see another man whip his ass...you are an odd one young...Snowman was it the lion cub called you?
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:40 pm

Antonio_G wrote:
Grimelli: Take a breath little lion cub. The Elephant Gun understands you are scared, and that when you're scared you babble. Don't fret, it is quite normal. I usually insight one of two things, inspiration or fear, little lion cub you are clearly the latter.

Your rant ran on a tad, it lost The Elephant Gun's attention. A few things did stand out though, for one The Elephant Gun has zero heel tendencies, a heart of gold lies beneath this chiseled pectoral region. Second on the list, relinquishing power for speed...that's just silly. The Elephant Gun doesn't wish to get technical so he'll talk in layman's, have you ever got hit by a train? That is what a spear from The Elephant Gun is like. Speed is not what propels that, it is power. Pure explosive power, plyometric power if you are still confused little lion cub.

The request to put The Elephant Gun's title on the line? It is not my choice to make, but I have little issue with that. We can do it now, or in the next show....or whenever it is you would like The Elephant Gun to beat you again. The choice is now yours little lion.

Oh how simple-minded you are you fool. Do you even comprehend what you say before it drools out of your mouth. You are only speaking in petty words. little lion cub, elephant gun. You are degrading yourself with every sentence you've stolen from a children's book. Heck, even my daughter speaks more highly than you.

And thank you for your ultimative remark: Inspiration or Fear... I'll take both! Inspiration for me, because after being in what feels like captivity listening to you ramble on, it only inspires me to clean up the mess that you sir are apart of. And Fear, that's for you! Because once the bell has rung a second time, you'll finally realise that I'm not a young man to condescend to, but rather the mature, methodical and well-proven wrestler I have always grown to be.

And lastly I'll mention this quickly so you don't get lost in what the rest of the FMW universe enjoy.

Stay with me Grimelli!! Just a little bit longer, is that ok?

Basics of in-ring ability: The manoevre known as a Spear requires initially a strong amount of speed to displace the opponent in a moments notice, a lack of pace will allow for an easy counter normally in the form of evasion or a stiff low block. Now once speed has be proven and the opponent has been caught unaware, the power of the instant grapple is what does the damage to the opponent and leaves the residing damage on the downed opponent.

Key factors Speed initially then power and technique in the finish.

See aren't I the best opponent you've had ever. Not only will I humble you to change your tack after our bout, but I'll teach you the flaws of your moveset before we step into the ring. Oh and if you come back with another blabbering remark how I've got it all wrong and how I don't know that you're the "elephant gun" then please realise that I will take time out in our match to show you exactly what I mean.

Oh and before I sign out of this wonderful broadcast I will say only one more thing.

...Frosty the snowman is a nickname reserved for the FMW of old and the people of that time, bring it up today as the rookie you are and please be ready to eat those words in whatever symbolic reference we can find to display exactly that.

Have a splendid day!

Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:36 am

Antonio_G wrote:
Grimelli:The request to put The Elephant Gun's title on the line? It is not my choice to make, but I have little issue with that. We can do it now, or in the next show....or whenever it is you would like The Elephant Gun to beat you again. The choice is now yours little lion.

Oh and to make a seperate case point for this remark. If the Abandoned Title is to remain as part of the Renewed FMW (RFMW?) then I would enjoy nothing more than prying that meaningful title from your degradable grip. And to continue with the barrage of wisdom to you in the hope that one day, you'll clue on that you aren't some mighty weapon, but rather an outdated, underperforming shrivel of what is known as a FMW wrestler.

You are a league below that belt, and the time has come for it to be held by someone who understands the history of the belt and why it use to be on the Anxiety brand and then the Distortion brand, who knows what is meant by the term "spin the wheel" and who is willing to bleed a bit for it.

That person could be me, and I encourage the board who brought me back to give me an opportunity at the belt that defines me.

Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:51 am

Sage: I quite like this Grimelli fellow. He has a weird nickname, but he seems alright.

Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:45 am

You would, sugar tits.

And Grimelli, it's just Frost to you. Maybe not even that. You can just call me the guy who's better than you.
Back to top Go down
Damien
FMW World Tag Team Champion
FMW World Tag Team Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:01 am

Leon Caprice wrote:
Antonio_G wrote:
Grimelli:The request to put The Elephant Gun's title on the line? It is not my choice to make, but I have little issue with that. We can do it now, or in the next show....or whenever it is you would like The Elephant Gun to beat you again. The choice is now yours little lion.

Oh and to make a seperate case point for this remark. If the Abandoned Title is to remain as part of the Renewed FMW (RFMW?) then I would enjoy nothing more than prying that meaningful title from your degradable grip. And to continue with the barrage of wisdom to you in the hope that one day, you'll clue on that you aren't some mighty weapon, but rather an outdated, underperforming shrivel of what is known as a FMW wrestler.

You are a league below that belt, and the time has come for it to be held by someone who understands the history of the belt and why it use to be on the Anxiety brand and then the Distortion brand, who knows what is meant by the term "spin the wheel" and who is willing to bleed a bit for it.

That person could be me, and I encourage the board who brought me back to give me an opportunity at the belt that defines me.

No offense meant, Leon. But maybe you should focus on defining the belt rather than the belt defining you.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:30 am

Leon has spent his entire life being defined by others, why stop now?

I have to commend GSW for recognising the wasted talent that Devereaux shunned by signing me up to a match.

Too bad they got desperate to fill a couple of spots and dipped into the returning stars basket once too often. I mean by all means if they had brought back Eric Scorpio, Jaro, Harlequin or Tyrant I'd understand. Even bringing back The fucking Celt would be worth it. I'd pay to see him get his ass kicked again, but Leon.... well he's about as much of a yawn fest as has ever stepped foot into a ring.

It's not that he's bad, he's just..... boring.
Back to top Go down
Antonio_G
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:51 am

Abel Steele wrote:

I have to commend GSW for recognising the wasted talent that Devereaux shunned by signing me up to a match.

Too bad they got desperate to fill a couple of spots and dipped into the returning stars basket once too often. I mean by all means if they had brought back Eric Scorpio, Jaro, Harlequin or Tyrant I'd understand. Even bringing back The fucking Celt would be worth it. I'd pay to see him get his ass kicked again, but Leon.... well he's about as much of a yawn fest as has ever stepped foot into a ring.

Grimelli: The Elephant Gun agrees. The little lion has a knack of repeating a point until it bares no impact. The Elephant Gun believes it's called beating the dead horse...
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:28 pm

Abel Steele wrote:

Oh Abel, I'm soo happy to see you as well, I hope the cloak of under-performance has been lifted off of you, or are you still nestling under somebody who will continually beat you until the locker room has sympathy for you. For example, how many times did you face Chris Austin, and how many times did you walk away without one of his titles or at least did something more than win a nothing-match.

I do find it rather tasteful to eventually have a match against you as I'm sure you've changed your tack since last we stepped within the bounds of the ring, yet right now I can't help but feel that you're talking with no weight to your words. Like I'm left with the thought "why should I care what you say or think?" You have no purpose to me nor any real reason to draw my attention. So turn to your own opponents and blabber to them, because although I may be a "yawn fest" I'm at least entertaining to the crowds and more alive than anything you've faced or talked to lately.

Til we meet again Abel, stay safe and good luck.

Antonio_G wrote:
Grimelli: The Elephant Gun agrees. The little lion has a knack of repeating a point until it bares no impact. The Elephant Gun believes it's called beating the dead horse...

And back to this sack of potatos. I'm immensely surprised that you agreed with someone else, it's astonished me, wow. Mr. Elephant Gun agreeing with how I use repetition until I make no further impact. So is that to the point that it's sticks to you finally. Or do I hit the wall of stupidity and delusion in your mind before anything else.

And a dead horse is a brilliant symbolism, and just to make sure it's relevant I'll be sure to repeat 'God's Wrath' again and again, not so I can just get the three count, but until you move as little as a dead horse. Not withering in pain or rolling away from a rollup pin, but to the paralytical point that your body wont respond. Yes that's perfect, beaten and broken will be the new title of the Elephant Gun.

Oh and Damien, I almost forgot to say hello and explain myself.
What does the Abandoned title define to me rather than me to it, great point to bring up. It defines the point of my childhood and early days of my FMW career, well before you emerged into FMW's fold. That I could relate to it's metaphorical presence by how I existed in my singles career after breaking up with Marky Mark as a promising young tag team. How I reacted when Skyler left me once my training was "complete" or how I felt when my deeply loved friend Brian passed away a few years ago. I don't care what sentence you can put together to make my points seem cliché, but I know that the Abandoned belt means more to me then any of it's equals in the C-4 or Ultraviolet, simply because in its core essence, it's what I fight for and what I look to improve upon and eventually overcome.

I am no longer Abandoned and alone, I now have purpose...

And my purpose is divine and well defined.

Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:31 pm

Braxton wrote:
Sage: I quite like this Grimelli fellow. He has a weird nickname, but he seems alright.

Weird nickname, seems alright. What are you talking about and why would you waste time making these simply stupid and degrading remarks. Can't you realise that all you've done with this is show your lack of maturity and wisdom.

Find a proper point to discuss and then extrapolate onto that.

I know, brilliant idea!

Back to top Go down
Antonio_G
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:44 pm

OOC: Promo is up, pretty happy with it. Looking forward to seeing what else this show can produce. If whoever's taking charge could send a pm my direction about any plans they have in mind for Antonio it'd be much appreciated. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
sixxisking

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alexis Machine
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:40 pm

The countdown begins...
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:20 am

OOC: Promo posted and great to write something out, looking forward to what comes next.

Back to top Go down
Antonio_G
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:17 pm

Grimelli: The Elephant Gun loved his phone. Please replace it little lion, or I will be forced to make you regret that foolish decision.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:10 am

Well shit, I thought the deadline was today... I'll have something up either in the V+P or TT threads later on today. Probably won't count (up to you Abel) but it's better than nothing.

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Trey Spruance
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:09 am

So... Who wants to get high? I've got EVERYTHING!
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:47 am

I'm so down for that.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:36 am

Ever since returning to FMW again I've had a filthy headache, I'm sure you've got something to ease that.

Money isn't a problem of course.

Talking about headaches...
Antonio_G wrote:
Grimelli: The Elephant Gun loved his phone. Please replace it little lion, or I will be forced to make you regret that foolish decision.

Make me regret my decision!?!?! I may regret many decisions in my life: My first FMW promo, joining the Innovative Initiative, leaving my wallet in the Asylum when Frosty blew it up, OH DAMN! and burning my popcorn just now.....

But the decision to throw your phone out that window was a deliberate one and nothing close to being a regret. Why is that Elephant Gun?

Because now I have your attention.

Come at me you elephant of a man!!

Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:41 am

The Dude wrote:

Sage: See honey, this is why you're such a terrible wrestler and you're a disgrace to not only this company but this entire industry.

Back to top Go down
sixxisking

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:57 am

Braxton wrote:
The Dude wrote:

Sage: See honey, this is why you're such a terrible wrestler and you're a disgrace to not only this company but this entire industry.
I like this girl... She manages to pull off disdain while still coming across as affectionate.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:01 am

Braxton wrote:
The Dude wrote:

And who are you to label him a disgrace? From what I've seen he's been around as long as I have and hasn't failed too many drug tests so he is still legally allowed to be here. But here is a brainteaser, maybe he says things like this to get a bite out of someone.

And maybe you are the unwise dog who took a bite of the poisoned meat. Get a metaphor out of that...

Oh and Alexis Machine, don't pander to a girl who has a unproven point. But tell us why you deserve to speak up with such riveting remarks?

Back to top Go down
sixxisking

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:11 am

I don't care if she made a point... The fact of the matter is that she managed to convey disdain and affection in a single remark. That is... Unusual, to say the least. And for you, Lion Cub, right, to question me... Is laughable. After Elephant Fucker, or whatever his name is, crushes your skull for throwing his phone out the window, I would be happy to break the rest of the bones in your body.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:32 am

Leon Caprice wrote:
And who are you to label him a disgrace? From what I've seen he's been around as long as I have and hasn't failed too many drug tests so he is still legally allowed to be here. But here is a brainteaser, maybe he says things like this to get a bite out of someone.

And maybe you are the unwise dog who took a bite of the poisoned meat. Get a metaphor out of that...

Oh and Alexis Machine, don't pander to a girl who has a unproven point. But tell us why you deserve to speak up with such riveting remarks?

Sage: Your opinion is automatically invalid for saying "a unproven point". It's "an" before a vowel and "a" before a consonant. Go away.

Also, who am I to label him as a disgrace? I'm Sage Braxton, one of your reigning Queens of FMW.

Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:03 am

sixxisking wrote:
I don't care if she made a point... The fact of the matter is that she managed to convey disdain and affection in a single remark. That is... Unusual, to say the least. And for you, Lion Cub, right, to question me... Is laughable. After Elephant Fucker, or whatever his name is, crushes your skull for throwing his phone out the window, I would be happy to break the rest of the bones in your body.

Do you have a condition for taking so many long pauses or are you simply emotional about someone dissecting what you've said. And I'm sure you would like to attempt to break the bones of my body, but I'm sorry, because you never will. Take a wise man's advice and punch at the level you are at. Because right now that remark has you attempting to be belittled in the ring that you think gives you some super-human ability to break the bones of a human body. You are delusional and if you think not, then you are foolish and another reason why FMW needs someone to lift it's standard.

Braxton wrote:
Sage: Your opinion is automatically invalid for saying "a unproven point". It's "an" before a vowel and "a" before a consonant. Go away.

Also, who am I to label him as a disgrace? I'm Sage Braxton, one of your reigning Queens of FMW.

Oh darn it, I've slipped my tongue again. Well just to tickled your whistle: I DERNT CER WHERT U CERN DERSERCT ERN MAH WERDS, BERCERS YERL NERVER BER ERBL TER DERSERCT MAH ERCTERNS.

Happy with that or did you want me to speak "properly" for you? Here you go, just for you:

"I don't care what you can dissect in my words, because you'll never be able to dissect my actions."

#truestorythat

Look at me, being all fresh!

And just to reiterate my point. Who are you to label him a disgrace? Are you on the board of the NCAA or a representative of them? Are you in a position to prove his status in this company or industry? Do you have any purpose to label anyone in this company other than a possible future opponent or ally.

Because the funniest thing of all of this is the hypocrisy in your own label. "Queens of FMW" and I should care why? If I call you the Queens of the mould of FMW will I get fired? Will I have my pay decreased? Will I have to job to your sister next show? I just don't care about your opinion one bit.

#truestorythat

But let's make a solid point now, I am here for Full Metal Wrestling, I am here for what it once was and what it can still be. Now in order for it to become more than the shell of the past that it is today, things need to be cleaned up. Starting with certain wrestlers who need to be awoken from their disillusioned belief of grandeur, because they are nothing greater than the mid-card grovelers of FMW's past.

#truestorythat

Look at me, already more #trendy that you in FMW. And I've only been back a whole two weeks.

#Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   

Back to top Go down

SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next