RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:49 am

Thank you for your irrelevant opinion of me, Frost. I'm sure that it would have all sorts of bearings on my in-ring ability, should I decide to tie you up into knots with it.

Or better yet, just knock you the fuck out.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:59 pm

RCA wrote:
Yet, I walked back in. Did I say I was here to stay? Did I say I was here to right wrongs?

No, the fact is, no matter what happens, you and all of these others, sans a select few, make up my class.

I am the teacher. So from time to time, I need to check on the "academic" progress of you people. And since the classroom crumbled when I was forced to leave...

Point is, FMW didn't let me leave on my own terms. Therefore, it will not, I repeat, NOT dictate when I show up again. It doesn't hold a particular sway over me. Not this incarnation of it. This? This slag?

It is not the same federation I held pride in being the best in. It's a shell of itself. A drug-addled, trick-turning hollowed-out burlap sack of a dream girl.

And well... she kind of owes me. So I'm mulling over whether to collect or not.

So you're here to stay 'indefinitely' whilst you can pretend you're making your mind up? So unlike you, Chris.

I mean, after all, don't self-confessed "Rapists" usually just reach in and take what they want against struggle?

You know what I'm talking about. We're not so different, Chris. The federation and I, I mean. Not you and I. I didn't walk away like a spineless bitch.

So if you want to fight for Full Metal Wrestling, against these Gold Standard bastards - hi Santana and Sage by the way, you adorable pair of skanks - then I suggest that you grow a pair and get used to the fact that sometimes you have to live in the shit with the rest of us. Surely it's better than the alternative.

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Paul Brooks
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:41 pm

The Dude wrote:
Drew Michaels wrote:
RCA wrote:
Braxton wrote:
Santana: Eww go away.

Make me, cunt.

As for you, Hannibal. Perhaps if you showed up to class more often, you wouldn't have been handed a humbling first-round exit from the FMC Tournament by yours truly.

And to have the unmitigated gall to proclaim yourself "Completely fucking awesome?"

Bitch, please.

See, I would subscribe to a newsletter written by this man. He GETS it. Of course,that is probably because he continues to remind me of myself. He is a true student of the game who WILL spend his time watching tape instead of "maybe smoking a bowl with Trey or something". You know, because that is what actual fucking athletes and real champions do, not flukes who claim not to like crazy people but spent a hell of a lot of time hanging out with HavOc. Just saying.

Come on Christopher, you know that whore Full Metal Wrestling does not care about you. She was so willing to kick you aside and move on over your still warm body in order to keep going and build new stars to destroy and kick to the curb. She does not care about you and will destroy you when it becomes convenient, you know that and it is just a matter of time. Together, we could rip this entire thing down and build something BETTER in its place. Something strong, something pure...

Something right.

Smoking weed with Trey is always good. It helps you forget your shitty excuse for wrestling in an instance. Anybody feeling low about their wrestling skills? Come to papa Trey. He'll sort you out. You probably won't even remember how badly you did in the ring last night, hell, you might not even remember your own name if I get my way.

Don't be bitter about your career, do drugs and be happy to be on the show!

And thoughts like these are exactly why FMW crumble. Thoughts like these are exactly why you are pathetic. Thoughts like these are exactly why you Trey Spruance will never amount to anything more than a comedy act, isn't that right Paper Bag Man. Ladies, gentlemen and scoffs Drew Micheals, I present to you the thought process of an insignificant turd...he would have fit right in with the YNG.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:07 pm

"Better than the alternative?"

The alternative, Mr. Eastwood, is I kill this whore of a company dead and build something out of the ashes that does not glorify drug users like Hannibal while chewing up the talent who make it what it is and spitting them out when they no longer obey her pathetic rules. She is a fucking whore and the only thing that can save her is a swift, merciful end.

And then, then we can build something better. Something without the drug use of Trey Spruance and Hannibal Frost being allowed, let alone encouraged like it is here. Something without a foundation built in dead-beat fathers like Skyler Striker, vile cultists like Ethan Black, or racist assholes like Daniel Lincoln. Something without the stain that is on Full Metal Wrestling's soul. Something based in athleticism. Something based on who the best wrestler is, not who knows the right people. Something where talented wrestlers are valued, not cast aside.

Something PURE.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:25 pm

Easty wrote:
So you're here to stay 'indefinitely' whilst you can pretend you're making your mind up? So unlike you, Chris.

I mean, after all, don't self-confessed "Rapists" usually just reach in and take what they want against struggle?

You know what I'm talking about. We're not so different, Chris. The federation and I, I mean. Not you and I. I didn't walk away like a spineless bitch.

So if you want to fight for Full Metal Wrestling, against these Gold Standard bastards - hi Santana and Sage by the way, you adorable pair of skanks - then I suggest that you grow a pair and get used to the fact that sometimes you have to live in the shit with the rest of us. Surely it's better than the alternative.

I don't have to live in the shit with you cretins. I'm frankly better than that.

If only other people decided they were better than that, maybe FMW wouldn't be as problematic as it is. Think about it. I, who was the most recent FMW champion... could not inflict change. Why? Because my symbol of power was devalued. It was deemed worthless. And it didn't help that you clowns were just so sure that everything was alright. And now look at your precious FMW.

Look at it.

Look at FMW show that it's alive and well by holding FMW Sanctuary... wait a minute... that's a GSW event.

Yeah, everything's A-OK, isn't it Jack? And you call me the spineless bitch? Ha. I saw something I didn't like and refused to accept it. You accepted something beneath you. You're exhibiting a textbook case of battered wife syndrome.

And I'm the coward? Whatever floats your boat, sir.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:33 pm

That is exactly it. We do NOT have to settle for living like this. We can be better. What is left after we put down that bitch Full Metal Wrestling will HAVE to be better. We deserve better. The fans deserve better. The sport deserves better...

And dammit, I WILL make it better if it means destroying everything.
Back to top Go down
PBrooks

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Paul Brooks
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:06 pm

Drew if you are proposing a company in which skill rather than other companies which allow politics to dictate where the company and its wrestlers are going than consider me in.

To those men and women who want a new dawn of FMW to come about - join us.

To those who are content with mediocrity or simply wish otherwise - get out.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU

Rep : -5

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sage and Santana Braxton
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:46 am

RCA wrote:
I was bored, had some down time, and really wanted to see a pretty face.

Santana: Clearly you're talking about us. Thank you for acknowledging the fact that we are the most beautiful women in the world.

Easty wrote:
So if you want to fight for Full Metal Wrestling, against these Gold Standard bastards - hi Santana and Sage by the way, you adorable pair of skanks -

Sage: Why are we skanks for? Stop insulting us because you're bitter that you, Danielle and Seth are as mediocre as clear nail polish.

Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:06 am

Drew, fucking Christ on a cracker... would you keep my name out of your mouth? Please, for like, one second. Or Imma' be covered in clergy juice.

So... I smoke a little marijuana. What's the big deal? Besides the fact that I could probably get it prescribed, it's the only thing stopping me from beating the dog shit outta' you, all unsanctioned like and whatnot.

Weed keeps me from throwing an elbow into the face of every stupid human being on this planet.

Can't we all just wrestle because we wanna' be the best?

Why you always gotta' get personal and shit?

After I breeze through my match at Sanctuary, I'm gonna' be looking at two people. Neither of them are gonna' like what follows.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:39 am

If one of them is me, know that I enjoy putting down users so I will in fact enjoy it. Honestly, it will be nice to have a new one to shame instead of my normal routine of Trey and Skyler.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:49 am

Wow. Lot of bullshit to cut through here, so let's get started.

Drew Michaels wrote:
"Better than the alternative?"

The alternative, Mr. Eastwood, is I kill this whore of a company dead and build something out of the ashes that does not glorify drug users like Hannibal while chewing up the talent who make it what it is and spitting them out when they no longer obey her pathetic rules. She is a fucking whore and the only thing that can save her is a swift, merciful end.

And then, then we can build something better. Something without the drug use of Trey Spruance and Hannibal Frost being allowed, let alone encouraged like it is here. Something without a foundation built in dead-beat fathers like Skyler Striker, vile cultists like Ethan Black, or racist assholes like Daniel Lincoln. Something without the stain that is on Full Metal Wrestling's soul. Something based in athleticism. Something based on who the best wrestler is, not who knows the right people. Something where talented wrestlers are valued, not cast aside.

Something PURE.

Of course, Drew... because you and your Gold Standard 'elite' would provide something completely different. At the end of the day, all you're going to have in your nice, neat, flaming little shit are a set of decidedly average wrestlers – seriously, the most talented active wrestler you have on the books is fucking Leviticus – and a dissatisfied user base. Who's going to pay to see Drew Michaels talk?

Your questing for something pure will only lead you to one discovery, Drew, so allow me to end your ridiculous journey for 'vengeance' or 'justice' or whatever it is you're pretending you're after; because you can't bullshit me that this is about anything less than masturbating your own ego – things that are pure are more easily destroyed. Take a look at genetics. Pure breed animals often suffer from weakened resistance to diseases because their genetic composition is too similar to their forebearers. Their lineage doesn't have the chance to adapt to the infection, all but killing them off.

It's also true – and you're gonna love this one, believe me – for metals. Pure metals, such as, oh I don't know, let's use gold as an example... they easily break. There's nothing different in its atomic structure, meaning that if there is something capable of tearing through one gold atom, then said thing could tear through all the gold atoms.

Full alloys, on the other hand, are famous for their use as building materials and specific functions. They can create skyscrapers and dental fillings and hip replacements – all because they are different metals, banded together for a greater purpose. That's always been the purpose of something crafted from full metal, Drew – something greater than the sum of its parts. Sure, there are rules and regulations that have to be observed, but that's true of everywhere. What happens, Drew, when the fans of Gold Standard turn on you as well? Are you going to piss your pants and run away crying because you didn't get your own way again?

RCA wrote:
I don't have to live in the shit with you cretins. I'm frankly better than that.

If only other people decided they were better than that, maybe FMW wouldn't be as problematic as it is. Think about it. I, who was the most recent FMW champion... could not inflict change. Why? Because my symbol of power was devalued. It was deemed worthless. And it didn't help that you clowns were just so sure that everything was alright. And now look at your precious FMW.

Look at it.

Look at FMW show that it's alive and well by holding FMW Sanctuary... wait a minute... that's a GSW event.

Yeah, everything's A-OK, isn't it Jack? And you call me the spineless bitch? Ha. I saw something I didn't like and refused to accept it. You accepted something beneath you. You're exhibiting a textbook case of battered wife syndrome.

And I'm the coward? Whatever floats your boat, sir.

Did you even try?

Change begins at home, Chris. The only change I ever saw from you was at Catalyst, when you beat Seth. That was the only time I was ever convinced you were worthy of being the Full Metal Champion – and I'm going to have to flunk you if you don't name the belt properly you stupid fucking boy that was one of your lessons.

Full Metal Wrestling has been raped and pillaged dry by men more sick in the head than I long before I even stepped inside its doors. The difference between then and now is that there is nobody willing to fight for her anymore.

The company is still alive, but its heroes are dead. When I'm the one holding up the banner for this federation then you know that somebody fucked up. Personally, I blame everybody who went before me that just couldn't cut it. Of course you and Drew and included in this unenviable Pantheon of mine, but I'm talking about Nick and Matt and John and Sam and Ethan and Christian and Hostyle and Slegnadamus and Heath and X and even fucking Jason. They all left because they couldn't handle the pressure.

Well I'm still standing, Chris. I'm still here and screaming from the rooftops that yes, Full Metal Wrestling is a battered whore who can't keep off her knees long enough to wipe the shit from them – but she's my whore. And fuck you and fuck everybody else who won't fight for her any longer, because she doesn't deserve you.

Braxton wrote:
Sage: Why are we skanks for? Stop insulting us because you're bitter that you, Danielle and Seth are as mediocre as clear nail polish.

I can tell when you're talking shit because I just find you funny, Sage.

Really though? I just want your attention. Because I want your botox-filled heads to remember that I haven't forgotten about you. Consider yourselves on notice.

Hannibal Frost wrote:
Weed keeps me from throwing an elbow into the face of every stupid human being on this planet.

This guy gets it.

FMW World Tag Team Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:31 am

Jack, you aim't the only one holding up the banner.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:17 am

This is true, Damien. I know you've had your issues with Gold Standard in the past, so... what are you gonna do?

FMW World Tag Team Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:38 am

What am I gonna do? Exactly what I was doing when I first got back. Kick ass, take names, and hold my middle finger up to anyone who associates themselves with YNG or GSW.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:25 pm

Wasn't talking about you Braxtons. Despite my current muse not being such (to my knowledge), I've always had a predilection to be drawn to sluts.

So of course I stopped in at FMW. And you have to realize something. Until you've been FMW Champion (which has a different level of meaning depending on when you won it), you don't have any stake of ownership in this bitch unless you founded the place.

Thus, your claim is invalid and irrelevant, much like most of your career, you underachieving, delusional pissant.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:45 pm

I'm the closest fucking thing this place has to a founder.

FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:18 pm

No, no you are not. I am actually and that is why I get to pull the plug on the bitch for her treachery. I have been here since day fucking one and I will be the one to shut the door as I burn the house down, apparently with you and some of the others still in it trying desperately to claim nothing is wrong.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:23 pm

Sage: Botox? Us? Ha! All of this is natural, honey. Just wait until you see what we're going to do out there to your "charge". Because you think so little of us, you're just going to be humiliated when we pummel him and defeat him fair and square in the middle of that ring - and we will show you, your Pack and everyone else in this God forsaken company why we are YOUR Queens.

Santana: Btw, "teach", being FMW Champion has absolutely nothing to do with being the most beautiful women in the world. So... shutup. We will go about being physically dominant to everyone else in this company while you can continue irritating everyone else.

Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:07 pm

Ummmmmm...being pretty is not a talent. You know that, right? Thus, winning the Full Metal Championship is much better then being the supposed "most beautiful women in the world". In fact, and nothing personal is meant by this, I personally believe my wife is much more beautiful then either of you. Just a personal preference, probably due to the whole "being in love" thing. But that shows beauty is VERY subjective but holding the Full Metal Championship is cut and dry. Even a druggie like Hannibal Frost, while being the dictionary definition of "fluke", still has that next to his name and nothing can take that away. So if you two are in this business, you better have one goal and that is to win the top title available to you which is the FMC in this case until I shut this bitch down. If it is not your top goal, you both are in the wrong fucking business.

Again, just saying.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:55 pm

Santana: That's a bit cute of you, Drew. We WILL be the top champions in this company one day, don't you worry; we just enjoy being beautiful whilst doing so.

Sage: We just think it's funny that Austin thinks that us stating that we are the most beautiful women in the world has anything to do with being Champion.

Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:40 pm

Like I said, I have a soft spot for sluts. I think they're pretty.

You sluts? No?

Then you're ugly to me. Much like the state of FMW. But as used up and as pitiful as FMW is now... she's still slutty. So of course, I'm drawn in. But since I'm spoken for these days, it's best for me to break that habit.

It's one of the few vices I have.

Besides, have you taken a look at me? My hair lacks body and I walk around with quite the facial mane. I've got scars, too. There's nothing beautiful about me besides my in-ring skill. Pretty don't get you anything. Only reason men even look your way is just to imagine you naked.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:26 am

Drew Michaels wrote:
No, no you are not. I am actually and that is why I get to pull the plug on the bitch for her treachery. I have been here since day fucking one and I will be the one to shut the door as I burn the house down, apparently with you and some of the others still in it trying desperately to claim nothing is wrong.

If nothing was wrong, then I assure you that we wouldn't be here. Rather, you wouldn't be here and I would be happily having match after match across the globe.

You don't get to pull the plug simply because you were on the first card, Drew. Hell, if Suki Mi Wang comes back, I guess he has the same claim to fame too, huh?

I'm legitimately the closest thing that this company has to a founder because I'm the only one here who learned from the ones who actually did.

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Trey Spruance
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:33 pm

Yeah I was on the first card as well I think. I could have sworn I was in a match with Drew. Or maybe I wasn't and I'm just too fucked up on drugs to care to remember properly.

Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:49 pm

You were too fucked up on drugs and you were not in a match with me. Actually, neither of us were booked on the first card; we just jumped Blackwell for being an evil bastard. Then I got added to the tournament because Pen's vagina acted up, beating the taste out of Snowblower.
Back to top Go down
The Dude

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Trey Spruance
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:41 pm

Fuck it. I can't even remember what I did yesterday so theres no way I'm gonna remember that far back.

Why are you so intent on destroying FMW Drew? Don't you have fond memories of being a champion? If anybody should be bitter about this place it's me... but I'm not and I don't want to see FMW die.

I don't like this GSW business very much though to be honest, with the shitest main event in FMW history. I wish the show would continue as normal but without Bryson that looks to be impossible.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:17 am

Duh and or Duh... Drew is a douchebag.

And you keep calling me a fluke, Drew, but I did sure win a lotta belts that way. I didn't just accidently win one, I accidently won three!

Which, to be fair, is alot more than most people's zeros.

And I'm pretty sure comes close to tying your mark as well, Michaels?
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:18 am

The Dude wrote:
Why are you so intent on destroying FMW Drew? Don't you have fond memories of being a champion? If anybody should be bitter about this place it's me... but I'm not and I don't want to see FMW die.

I don't like this GSW business very much though to be honest, with the shitest main event in FMW history. I wish the show would continue as normal but without Bryson that looks to be impossible.

Can't say I support all of his comments, but the former checks out. At least you've known success. Who the fuck are you to deny people the opportunities you had?

Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:11 pm

Hannibal Frost wrote:
Duh and or Duh... Drew is a douchebag.

And you keep calling me a fluke, Drew, but I did sure win a lotta belts that way. I didn't just accidently win one, I accidently won three!

Which, to be fair, is alot more than most people's zeros.

And I'm pretty sure comes close to tying your mark as well, Michaels?

... Don't do that. Be better than this bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:01 pm

Oh, come on Chris, YOU should know;

Being better in this place... doesn't exactly get people to listen.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:38 am

I mean the comparison shit. I am not the champion you were, or Drew was. On the same token, neither of you are the champion I was.

Fact is simple, he can call you a fluke all he wants. I can rub in the fact that on my way to the "Holy Grail", I embarrassed you in about five or six minutes.

But through all of that, we can't take the reigns from you. This is why I struggle to respect you as a man. You've done more than a lot of people and yet, here you are throwing stones at the throne of the most decorated wrestler in this place. You lack a commitment to yourself. Perhaps that is why you always seem to sputter after getting to the top of the mountain. It's stunning to see, when I know that you know damn well it is harder to remain champion than it is to attain the distinction.

Acknowledge what you have done, and go for more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD   

Back to top Go down

SANCTUARY TRASH TALKING THREAD
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5