Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The State of the Fed

Go down 
+11
Braxton
Easty
sixxisking
Damien
Loins
Abel Steele
Hannibal Frost
Leviticastform
Leon Caprice
Antonio_G
the nick bryson
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

The State of the Fed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The State of the Fed   The State of the Fed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 11:22 pm

Announcement:

Nick has not managed to supply us with Corruption Results or given me any further details of what he had planned to come next. As such I am now making a couple of major announcements / posts ASAP as I won't wait any longer.

To all those who have stuck by thank you for your patience. I have just drawn up the details of the Supershow.

Please check back in and remember if you haven't posted on the forum or sent me a PM you won't be on the card which goes up very, very soon.

EDIT:

Corruption / Anarcy 17.1 results are up (of sorts). Sorry if anyone was expecting a huge show but I feel the need to get the ball rolling outweighed the need for a big show (especially since virtually no-one promoed for 17.1 anyway.

The Card will be up within 24 hours. I've put together my bookings, just waiting on some feedback before launching. Rememebr to post if you want to be on the card.

I will put anyone who promos after I get the card up into one of the matches for this show. What we really need is participation above all else.
Back to top Go down
Loins

Loins

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Daniel Prideman
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: The State of the Fed   The State of the Fed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 4:51 am

Nice one buddy. I can't wait. On another note, have you thought about how voting and promo is going to work this time? In terms of time scale?
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: The State of the Fed   The State of the Fed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 4:58 am

Yeh.

I will have the V& P close on the weekend following Easter so no-one gets caught with that holiday period, plus giving those who have been checking in only occasionally time to see the card.

EDIT: Hi guys.

Been on the road for work all day and no way of posting the card which is stored on my usb drive via my ipad. Will post tonight
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: The State of the Fed   The State of the Fed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:06 am

Card is posted. This is a one off and I feel the GSW idea explains the delays from an IC perspective as well as giving me a reason for a Supershow featuring both brands.

Thus begins the next chapter in FMW history. I hope to make it a fun and rewarding place to be a part of as it has always been.

I will have need of staff one V&P closes. I have a few (Noah, Easty? Bobino, but I need more. Please contact me if you are keen.

Also if you are not on the card and want to be then please let me know and I'll work you in.

My door is always open.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: The State of the Fed   The State of the Fed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:26 am

Ok, so strangest week of my existence (ish)

I just got out of the hospital (not for me) and I will have the show posted tomorrow when I get my thumb drive. Explanation will go with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The State of the Fed   The State of the Fed - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The State of the Fed
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2