Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ammunition 17.1 Voting and Promo Thread

Go down 
+3
RCA
John Andrews
the nick bryson
7 posters
AuthorMessage
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

Ammunition 17.1 Voting and Promo Thread Empty
PostSubject: Ammunition 17.1 Voting and Promo Thread   Ammunition 17.1 Voting and Promo Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 11:40 pm

Ammunition 17.1 Voting and Promo Thread Ammunition-1

Ammunition 17.1 Voting and Promo Thread Barclays%20Center-690a

We open up with P Thurston Devreaux, sitting in his office, going over some papers. Anwyl comes in, looking incredibly mad.

Devreaux You're just in time.

Anywl: You fired Abel? You just up and release him after all his time here?

Devreaux Yes, yes I did. I've decided that I don't really want to have around anyone who doesn't want to be around.

Anwyl: You're not going to have any say in that for much longer. You're this close to losing your job. The board has seen how you've treated the talent. More importantly, I've seen it. And I've got every legal expert watching this. They agree... if any contracted talent attacks me while I'm not in a sanctioned match, I can sue this place and have you fired.

Devreaux You sound a lot like your old pal.

Anwyl: And I happen to know you're on thin ice. So you'd better knock off your little vendetta now. Abel is gone, you've had your revenge on him. It stops here.

Devreaux Anwyl... I don't much care for your accusatory tone. Furthermore, I am continually baffled by your attempts to subvert my authority. You think you know the legal system better than I? You're a damned fool. Tonight, I'm booking you in a match with... let's say Chris Austin.

Anwyl: I see what you're doing, but I still have the right of refusal in my contract. I'm not taking on Chris Austin unless it's for the Full Metal Championship.

Devreaux Is that so? I warn you, Anwyl, if you want things to end right here, I suggest you start playing by the rules.

Anwyl: I play by the rules of my contract. You're the one...

Devreaux Fair enough no match with Austin for you tonight. Instead, I'll make Austin face... Jeff Whitt. If Whitt wins, he gets his rematch for the UV title. Let's see... Leviticus. Let's put him against... Sean Jensen seems to be angry at GSW. Sounds good to me. Let's put you against... Skyler. Two former C4 champions. Winner gets a shot at Mt. Vesuvius.

Anwyl: I'll take that...

Devreaux Good then. You should go and get ready.

Anwyl smirks and walks off, leaving Devreaux smiling ear to ear. After Anwyl disappears from the doorway, he comes flying back the other way. Anwyl attempts to get to his feet, only to receive a big boot to the face from a large man. The man turns towards Devreaux before another accomplice, Drake Parker, enters the scene.

Parker: He's down

Devreaux For now. We still have work to do. They need to learn.

Parker: What's that?

Devreaux Never mess with a lawyer.

Ammunition 17.1
LIVE from the Barclays Center, in Brooklyn, New York

Singles Match
'Outlaw' John Andrews vs Brett Jackson

Singles Match
Leviticus vs Sean Jensen

C-4 Rules Match
Skyler Striker vs Anwyl

Main Event
Singles Match
Chris Austin vs Jeff Whitt
*Jeff Whitt must win if he is to get a rematch at the Corruption Ultraviolent Championship

Promo ONLY until Sunday, December 2nd at 11:59pm EST
Voting ONLY until Tuesday, December 4th at 11:59pm EST

Don't forget, if you would like to appear on the card, and are not booked, write and post your promo to be included on the show here.

Back to top Go down
John Andrews

John Andrews

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: John Andrews
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 17.1 Voting and Promo Thread   Ammunition 17.1 Voting and Promo Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 3:51 pm

A loss of a life time...

I wake up in the morning
And I raise my weary head
I got an old coat for a pillow
And the earth was last night's bed
I don't know where I'm going
Only God knows where I've been

I'm a devil on the run
A six gun lover
A candle in the wind
When you're brought into this world
They say you're born in sin
Well at least they gave me something
I didn't have to steal or have to win

Well they tell me that I'm wanted
Yeah I'm a wanted man
I'm colt in your stable
I'm what Cain was to Abel
Mister catch me if you can

I'm going down in a blaze of glory
Take me now but know the truth
I'm going down in a blaze of glory
Lord I never drew first
But I drew first blood

OJA: We in this business wonder what makes us succeed... Is it the titles? The fame? The fans? The money? Yeah, we put our bodies on the line all year and most of us only have our talent or egos to show for what we've accomplished. Catalyst was a loss of a life time, only because I lost to a woman... The other performers I am sure have the same feeling deep down but won't admit it. She may of won the title and re-named it but that doesn't mean she'll keep it. It doesn't take much to have your twin roll into the ring and claim the glory for ya. It doesn't take much talent to fool the officials and fool the company into thinking you earned your championship.

As for Brett Jackson, I get to finally take my revenge on someone... He's only the start... FMW has started a war with the "Outlaw" that no one is ready for, "Don't listen to the drunk redneck" they say, "He isn't a worthy opponent" they say... Well Brett Jackson and the rest of this company is about to find out that John Andrews is a man of his word. It won't be pretty for Mr. Jackson, but I can assure you it will be one of my best performances and you can take that to the bank!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 17.1 Voting and Promo Thread   Ammunition 17.1 Voting and Promo Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:56 pm

Good Evening, Class.

As you can clearly see, it appears that no one no longer gives a damn about Full Metal Wrestling anymore. Outside of two or three people, myself included.

Now, I have to ask myself why. Why do I even care when no one else does?

Let's not discuss Catalyst. I walked in and out of the event as Full Metal Wrestling World Heavyweight Champion. But that isn't the big story. You see, Drew Fucking Michaels revealed himself as the coward who didn't have the balls to walk up to me like the fine, upstanding gentleman that he fancied himself to be and merely say "I know you are the best now in the eyes of most, but I am the best of all time. Let's see who's top of the class around here, man to man. What do you say, Christopher?"

No, he had to jump me from behind. And he expects his spineless behavior to be rewarded with a FMW Championship match?

Bitch, please.

And really, even if I were so forgiving, so naive... this title is no longer worth me championing. This championship is no longer the crown jewel that it should have been. It's slowly been deteriorating in prestige since Ethan Black lost it before eventually crumbling into dust under the weight of large stables, shock value and general nepotism.

Somewhere beneath all the trash that forces its way down our gullets, the true essence of FMW was lost.

The sad thing is, I've been blamed for it. I have been deemed the culprit for what has happened to FMW. When I stayed despite seeing FMW start to wither away.

I stayed despite not even wanting to be in this federation, let alone the tournament that frankly I did not earn the prize of.

I stayed despite not having my one request met. Everything I've done backstage, as a competitor, as one of the so-called locker room leaders ... and the one time I beg and plead for one thing, I can't get it. I didn't ask for a title match. I didn't ask for creative control. I didn't ask for my friends and I to hog up the spotlight of a show.

I just asked for one match against the best to ever step foot into FMW and I was denied.

Now I am expected to face him when he is no longer the honorable, skilled, respected competitor, leader and man. For my championship no less?

To hell with that. And to hell with this federation. A man of my skill and consistency? Deserves better than to be tossed into random matches. The FMW Championship deserves better than the piss-poor fallacy of the federation that I currently serve as the "so-called" face of.

I cannot stay here anymore. My desire to remain in FMW has waned. My patience has worn out and my want for change has gone unsatisfied.

This is my last match in FMW. I will never rule out a return but to be honest with you, there is no chance in hell of me ever coming back provided the current "powers that be" remain in this federation. I will not name names, but you and I both know who they are and we all are aware of how shit has become unbearably miserable since "he" was allowed complete and utter autonomy over a sandbox that used to be the greatest federation in the world.

I did not kill this fed, students. But if I need to be the martyr and the face of FMW's death well... I'd rather pull the plug than let it carry on as a shell of itself. Allowing this horrific injustice to be done to FMW shits on everything people like me, Skyler, David and Heath put into this. I refuse to stand here and see this continue.

I will not. I honestly don't have the heart to see FMW suffer anymore. I don't have it in me anymore.

So if what I'm about to do will serve as the official death knell of Full Metal Wrestling, then I will swallow my pride. I will absorb the pain, and I will do something I never thought I'd have to do, at least not in this fashion.

I am done with Full Metal Wrestling. Effective immediately. If I need to compete against that underachieving maggot Jeff Whitt then so be it, but after that, you can find yourselves a new teacher. You can find yourselves a new FMW Champion to misuse and make a fool of. You can find yourselves another person to force into taking a backseat to the idiotic, power-hungry shenanigans that have permeated our lives for far too long.

David, Heath, Skyler. As three people who have my utmost respect, and as men I enjoy battling.... I will miss striving to be the wrestler you wanted to challenge. I will miss your phenomenal abilities and how they drove me to always be better. I truly will.

But this? This bullshit? I will not miss. It is not the FMW I used to know. It is not the FMW we all deserve and it is not an FMW that is worth wiping ass with.

And I will be damned if I waste away and discontinue putting forth my best effort to serve as an ambassador to this federation.

Jeff Whitt, if I show up to that ring, I'm going to cripple you. I will embarrass and destroy you.

But regardless of whether you are unscathed tonight... I will kill FMW with my absence, if that's what should come to pass.

Class Dismissed, for the final time.

Austin looks at the FMW Championship, frown as a single tear rolls down his eye. He then dismissively drops it on the ground, glaring at it with a eternal disgust and unwavering disappointment.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 17.1 Voting and Promo Thread   Ammunition 17.1 Voting and Promo Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:03 am

Ammunition 17.1

Singles Match

Singles Match
Leviticus vs Sean Jensen

C-4 Rules Match
Skyler Striker vs Anwyl

Main Event
Singles Match

*Worst turn-out ever*
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 17.1 Voting and Promo Thread   Ammunition 17.1 Voting and Promo Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 11:11 am

My name is Skyler Striker.

This is not the first time I have uttered those words, stated who I am. Everyone knows that I don’t ride on gimmicks or spirits to enhance my personality. What I am, I leave in the ring every week. You can see who I am from the blood on the mat, the sweat on the ring ropes, the tears on the entrance ramp. I leave everything in this ring, week after week. That should not come as a shock to anyone who knows my name and what I do for a living.

This was not where my journey began. I started this adventure as a child, someone growing up loving the sport. That’s where many of the true greats come from. I don’t consider myself among those true greats – I never hit the heights that others did, never held the World Championship, never saw the top of the mountain – although I came very, very close.

Nonetheless, Full Metal Wrestling made me who I am. When I got my first big job in the U.S., I was young, inexperienced, very naïve. I was blindly optimistic and thought I could do no wrong. I was mistaken, of course. When I came here a year and a half back in the US that all changed. I sobered up to the realities of wrestling, the implications it can hold not only for others but for myself, my family. I fought in the War against Original Sin and in some way I’m still paying for the consequences of that – there are a number of bones I have left to pick, not least a certain Drew Michaels.

My words are here to echo those of my compatriot Chris Austin above. I am disappointed in those who let Full Metal crumble. Perhaps I played some part in that myself by making bad decisions and leaving for a significant period of time. But I was not the sole culprit, and neither was Christopher.

In spite of all of that, I came back and fought. I succeeded in some small way, managed to stamp my name on one more Championship before that, too, was taken from me. Tonight I stand here and reiterate those words to Full Metal:

I am Skyler Striker.

Twice Abandoned Champion, Tag Team Champion, C4 Champion, veteran of the Full Metal War.

To those who fought to the end, I thank you.

Chris… we may yet meet. I look forward to the day when our paths converge.

Leon, thankyou for standing at my side and sharing my journey. You were always my greatest student.

Faith, Jade… you already know what I would say to you.

Leah… let’s move forward.

So long, Full Metal.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Rep : -5

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sage and Santana Braxton
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 17.1 Voting and Promo Thread   Ammunition 17.1 Voting and Promo Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:20 pm

Dear Braxton Fan Club Member,

You have been totally invited to attend Sage and Santana's Super Sexy Championship Coronation to be held at Ammunition in some reject city.

Dress code: formal. If we don't like what you're wearing, you will be shunned.

Refreshments will be provided unless you're too fat in which case we will give you the number for Jenny Craig.

Can't wait to see you there,

Love,

Sage and Santana Braxton

Many people wonder why we are the way that we are.
Some say we're arrogant, self-centred and "evil".
Some even say we're manipulative and annoying.

But they're wrong.
If that's how someone wants to view us, that's fine.
That doesn't change the fact that they're wrong.
There's a reason to everything.
We're strong.
We're women in a man's world.
Back to top Go down
PBrooks

PBrooks

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Paul Brooks
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 17.1 Voting and Promo Thread   Ammunition 17.1 Voting and Promo Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 8:40 pm

Ammunition 17.1

Singles Match

Singles Match
Leviticus vs Sean Jensen

C-4 Rules Match
Skyler Striker vs Anwyl

Main Event
Singles Match
*Jeff Whitt must win if he is to get a rematch at the Corruption Ultraviolent Championship
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 17.1 Voting and Promo Thread   Ammunition 17.1 Voting and Promo Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ammunition 17.1 Voting and Promo Thread
Page 1 of 1